All Comments on 'The Whore of Babylon Ch. 02'

by JSmith82

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why

WHy are you letting other people dictate your story? If you are going to write, no matter what genre, do it for your own enjoyment first. Readers are important, yes. But iff you are only writing to seek praise then you are mostly out of luck. Most of the time people who comment on a tale are going to be looking for their own attention by stirring the pot with an angry or insulting comment or three. That's discouraging, I know. Don't take it too seriously because like I said they too are looking for attention and a reaction. You cuttting five chapters is a big reaction. They got the reaction they needed and you lost. Turn off comments till the last chapter! Save yourself the headache.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what a

what a waste of ink

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PATHETIC. REALLY PATHETIC

THIS IS A STORY OF TWO BRAINDEAD PEOPLE NO ONE TO LIKE AND NO ONE TO CARE ABOUT SO THE BRAINDEAD HUSBAND GOT AIDS, THANK FUCK FOR THAT! SO THE WHORE GOT AIDS AS WELL THANK FUCK FOR THAT. SO THE WRITER IS NOT GOING TO WRITE AGAIN. WELL THAT'S SAD BECAUSE THEIR STORIES ALWAYS MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH NOT THE INTENED RESULT BUT ITS THE TRUTH. BUT AS OTHERS HAVE SAID IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A thoroughly dissatisfying read

I want the last 10min of my life back

samhoundsamhoundover 1 year ago

You should have kept writing. Over half of comments are negative

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous