The Whoremaker Ch. 02

Story Info
An orgy happens.
3.5k words
4.64
17.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and immediately ran upstairs, I closed the door and opened my computer.

"Mikey... hun are you alright in there," Mom said from behind the door.

"Yes Mom, just really need some privacy right now."

In truth, I needed to know what the fuck was going on, because the bus trip home wasn't normal at all. In the morning, it took me focusing on one particular girl to get her turned on. Now, it seemed that I had the power to make whole groups of people go crazy.

Earlier...

A cute black girl entered, and I was too horny to not think about her. This time this girl was my age, probably coming from a different high school. Her outfit, a blue turtle-neck, jeans with some high-heeled boots, came across as glamorous. It felt like she didn't want to let the slightly cool weather stop her looking fashionable. Her clothes wrapped well around her body, showing her curves.

Just as the bus was about to go, one last guy entered. He was tall and dark, he stood behind her. She took one small peek at him before looking away. Even my untrained eye could tell she was rather turned on by him. He paid little attention to her, he was clearly much older than she was. In his 30s at least, but perhaps that was her kink. Men who were several years older, in any case, her constant glances made me wonder if perhaps I could go further with my mind.

I'd not had any deeply sexual thoughts about me and her, but I wanted to know if I could influence people to have sex with each other. I closed my eyes, and imagined it as I usually do. This time, I wanted her to let him fuck her right here in this bus. Since I didn't necessarily know her, I wasn't bothered making it so that she enjoyed being seen. I thought about her, smiling and posing for any people who came to take videos and pictures of this public pornography.

Once I opened my eyes, they were making out. The height difference meant she was on her toes, reaching up and passionately kissing the older man. A few people did their best to ignore it, but I like many of the younger passengers couldn't look away.

The man finally reaching his senses pushed her away, and tried to create distance but she held on tightly. I can only control females it seems, but men are immune to these powers. Even with that possibly being the case, there was something happening. I could sense some form of transference occurring, they looked at each other. Her eyes into his, and something told me that this wasn't normal. His eyes turned dark, almost as if his soul had left his body.

"What the fuck!" I said out loud.

I covered my mouth, realising I'd just cursed loud enough for everyone in the bus to hear.

"I know right, can't they find somewhere else to do this." One guy said, replying to my last statement.

I didn't respond, as it seemed whatever dark magic was occurring had reignited their passion. They were kissing, with his hands now blatantly grouping her body, while she started taking off his blue shirt. By now, everyone in the bus was looking at them, and they all seemed powerless to stop it. In fact, the bus had become eerily silent. I looked around and everyone was in a trance like state, their eyes dark like the man's eyes before.

I was scared, this felt occult like. As if my perversions had opened up a hole to the underworld. They all stood up, and took out their phones, taking photos and videos of the black couple. After they were done kissing, he spun her around and started unbuttoning her jeans. She held the pole and presented her ass to him as, looking back over her shoulder as he did so.

You'd think this was a porn shoot, but silent, the energy in the bus was one of unbridled lust as some of the other passengers started touching one another. To my left and to my right, older ladies had their hands in-between their legs whilst some men were stroking their dicks. Those who sat close enough to each other were also engaging in some sexual touching.

This had turned into a full-blown orgy.

"Oh...fuck yes, fuck me!" screamed the main couple. Still in the center of this, and now engaging in some really rough sex. He was pounding her silly, almost mechanically while her jeans and panties were on the floor around her ankles.

"You like that, you like my tight young virgin pussy. Fuck me harder, fuck my young body harder," she screamed out loud, as she smiled for the phones recording her. Licking her lips, and drooling all over the bus floor. I could hear the sounds of her ass slamming against him, her gasps when pulled out and yelps when he pushed in.

I pulled my dick out and started stroking it, at this point everyone was doing it. I watched her, her lust filled facial expressions. The way she kept her mouth open and her tongue stuck out while getting fucked.

"Yes don't stop, please fuck me like a slut in front of all these people. Make me cum, make me cum all over your cock!"

The man took one of arm up from her hips, and placed it round her neck. He squeezed, hard and she gagged. Her gasps were now much lower than the groups of groaning men and moaning women next to me. One woman seemed to be giving someone I hope is her boyfriend a blowjob, yet her eyes remained locked in on the main couple.

"Agh... ahh fuck," the black girl said coarsely. A loud gasp followed and her legs quivered. This must have been her orgasm finally hitting hard. The guy pulled out, and a white cream dripped down her leg. He turned her around and kissed the hapless girl, barely able to stand and relying on the pole to stay upright.

"Oh fuck yes, take me with you and use me until I break," she whispered. Wait, how did I hear that?

No time to think, as he was still hard somehow, and he clearly wasn't done with her. She stepped out of her jeans and let him pick her up. Then she reached down and pushed his dick back inside her. The man then starting tossing her up and down his dick for everyone to see.

"Ah fuck, more, please sir don't ever stop fucking me," this urged him on as he started pumping up into her. I was so into what was happening, I completely forget what was happening next to me. I looked to the left and one of the older ladies were scissoring each other. They'd hiked up their dresses and one woman sat legs wide open whilst another rubbed her pussy into her. They'd put their phones down, and even started kissing.

To my right, the couple was now having their own sex session, with the girl riding what I still hope is her boyfriend. The bus was no longer silent, now filled with the sounds of sex and smacking of skin. All of that, paled in comparison to the ignition to all this.

The black couple, with the girl now back against the pull while the man still ferociously pounded her. She was in too much ecstasy to say much more, and just then the man grunted, pumping his second load into her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and the trembling and quivering from before happened once again. I couldn't hold back any more, I came hard and all of it fell on the already messy bus floor.

My eyes got heavy, and I almost passed out again. The post climax clarity kicked in, and I looked around, while I may have been done. The bus wasn't, in fact, it felt like everyone was way too deep into their own lust to even notice the bus wasn't moving. I looked in front to see the bus driver getting a blowjob from some elderly woman.

I got out of the bus, and ran home. This was real, it wasn't in my head, these powers were able to make an entire bus lose their minds.

Later...

"Honey, are you sure everything is fine."

"Yes mom, please."

"Well whenever you're done can you please come down."

I searched online, 'Sex cults' and 'gangbang cults' and nothing even came close to what I'd just witnessed. Not only was there no documented occurrences of induced sexual acts, there was nothing to find on if its even possible to do so.

I stood up before pacing up and down the room.

"Now what, like is this going to happen every fucking day."

This all started with me thinking about Mom and Ellie, maybe if I redo it it'll undo all of it.

"Ahh, that's stupid."

I tried to calm down, my head felt dizzy once again. What was happening, this was like the third time today. I lay down on the bed, and tried to recap the day's events. Mom waking me up, to the debacle with in the morning. Perhaps mom was the key in all of this, maybe I should tell her what happened. I don't expect her to believe me but it's worth a shot.

I got out of bed, still quite dazed. I was determined to get help, figure out what was happening. As I walked to the hallway, I could hear mom talking to someone over the phone.

"No, he just ran upstairs and locked himself into the bedroom."

I could barely makeout the sounds on the phone, it was a mans voice.

"No, I think he's coming down now."

I got round the corner and peered into our living room

"Surprise!" Mom shouted from the top of her lungs. I noticed the decorations she'd put on, balloons and colourful images.

"Happy Birthday sweetie." She said, before hugging me, wearing only a night gown.

I didn't think you were coming down, so I decided to go to bed, but I hope you had a good day at school.

I smiled, only for a brief moment before my headache hit me hard.

"Are you okay, honey? Did you hit your head?"

I hugged her back

"I'm fine mom, just a bit under the weather today. Where's my present?"

"Is that all you care about, your gift."

"No, I also want to eat my cake."

"Not before you have your dinner," she said before turning around and pulling out a pie from the oven, "I got your favourite, chicken pot pie."

"Oh wow, is this all mine?"

"Well, who else would it be for?"

I sat grabbed a plate and some utensils before sitting on the kitchen table.

"Your father said he'd bring the cake today."

"Wait!" I was about to eat my pie, "Dad's coming?"

"Yes, he is now eat your supper."

I quietly kept eating, and eating, and eating. I didn't even pay attention to anything else, but for some reason I was insanely hungry. I kept going until my hand reached over to the pan and there was nothing left but pie crumbs.

"Mom!" I looked up at her, she looked at me with a blank expression. "Where'd my pie go?"

"Hun, I just watched you eat all of it," Mom said, with a snappy tone.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, what happened today? You went through it like an animal, I thought maybe you'd realise half of it was meant for me and your dad"

"Oh sorry, I guess my appetite is getting bigger."

"Well you seem to be changing a lot lately, I mean this morning and now after school. Are you sure everything is alright?"

What do I tell her, 'hey mom, I may have become some form of sex inducing mind controller.' I didn't have the words, or even the understanding to explain it, and again would she even believe me. Maybe, everything that happened was a coincidence, perhaps I was dreaming all of this, tomorrow I'd wake up and it would actually be my birthday.

I need to test this out, do something that can only ever happen in my dreams. Usually I can control them, so maybe this was another one of those dreams I control. That would explain everything, so what was one thing I only ever dreamt about? What is the one thing I only ever experienced in my head and would never happen in real life.

I looked at my mother, her painted plastic fingernails tapping against the table. I realise she was still waiting for an answer to if everything was okay. Her gown was see-through, so I could make out the bra she had on and spotted the skimpy panties she was wearing. Something suggested that Dad wasn't just coming home to deliver the cake, and that this was half of the task.

The other half, was probably that he was going to do something with Mom. I needed to confirm my suspicions, though, was this all real? Well, if there's one thing I knew would never happen, mom would never do anything sexual with me. Even though I'd grown into some form of man, I was probably still a boy in her eyes.

However, these powers seem to affect everyone and age doesn't seem to stop them giving what Mrs Robinson did in the library. I had to try, so I closed my eyes once again, and imagined mom. I started slowly, with her taking of her clothes and building up to her riding me as I sat on the chair.

Once I opened my eyes, she was still there, not moving at all.

"Guess it's all in my head." I said, rubbing my head.

"Excuse me sweetie?"

"Um, sorry Mom, forget I said anything"

"No sweetie, um listen I know this may be a bit weird but this morning in the shower, you were masturbating."

"Um yes sorry, I forgot to shut the door and yeah that was weird."

"I mean, you're a grown man now. Don't you think it's time perhaps you got a little help with that"

What! Did she just, this isn't real? My mom is offering to help me masturbate, this can't be related to my powers.

"No Mom, that won't be necessary. I can manage." It must be another coincidence, nothing to do with what happened.

"Well hun, I know that you have probably got a good handle on how to get yourself off. It's just, nothing can replace a woman's touch, trust me."

Why is she insisting?

"Mom listen, I'm fine, can we change the subject."

Mom got up, and started disrobing.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"You seem to not understand, so let me show you."

Her robe fell to the floor, and I finally got to see the full bra and panties hidden underneath. Mom was just as Milfy as the teacher, boasting some gorgeous curves to match her tanned skin. Her wider hips accentuated the hour glass figure, and her breasts were perfectly perky.

"Uhh... I don't think this is appropriate."

"I'm the adult here, and I decide what is and isn't appropriate young man."

She moved closer and closer, swaying side to side with each step.

"Your eyes tell me that you like my body. Don't you sweetie?"

"Mom, listen." She took my hand and placed it on her cotton bra.

"Squeeze them sweetie, hard as you like"

Okay, this was real. I knew now that this was not some prank that my mind had conjured up. These powers were real and more importantly I'd used them on my mom without the considering how to undo it. It didn't help that my body found her super attractive. My hard-on was visible from her angle, once she spotted it she licked her lips.

"Now, be a good boy and let mommy help you."

Mom let go of my hand and got down on her knees, I tried to fight her off by holding her arms.

"Mom stop, you don't want to do this." After I said this, I made an effort to get up. Mom held my head and looked me in the eyes. They were dark, just like the guy in the bus. Once we locked on, I couldn't look away then moments later they were back to normal.

Her hands started moving again, but mine were complicit in help her expose my hard dick. This wasn't me in control, my body was moving on its own. Once my dick was out, mom starting licking the bottom and the shift.

"See how good it feels when you let your Mommy take care of you, sit there nice and quiet whilst I make you cum."

Who was this person, no way my mom was talking. Didn't matter now, because her tongue felt so good on my dick. It flinched with each lap of her tongue, from the base right to the tip. Her fingers nails worked my balls and her eyes locked on to mine as she did all this.

I groaned in satisfaction, and shuddered in the bliss. Nothing in my life had ever felt this good, my hands paled in comparison to a long wet tongue. From the licking, to the way she tapped my dick against it.

"You like that baby, I know you do. You're such a good boy, this is a great birthday gift, isn't it."

I stiffened, by this point I was panting as if I'd run a marathon. My chest rapidly expanding and contracting, this was unbelievable. Mom wasn't even getting started, not by a long shot.

"Time for you to feel what mommy's tits are like," I didn't exactly understand what she meant by that. I'd find out as she unwrapped her perky breasts from her bra, then wrapped them around my dick, setting them up before pushing up and down. I'd never experienced the soft, supple skin of a woman's breasts on my hands before today. Now they were on my dick, with her tongue lapping up droplets of cum oozing out of me.

"Oh wow, my big, strong boy is enjoying this. Enjoying mommy's tits, perhaps you've been dreaming about this for a while."

How long was this going to go on, how much more of this could I take before I blew a massive load. Every inch of my body was now extremely sensitive, the cool air being fanned towards me with each downward thrust. The sound of her chest beating against my pants.

"You look like you're about to cum sweetie, but you're not allowed to do that yet."

She slowed down, waiting moments before thrusting her chest up and down.

"Your cock is just as pretty, and tastes so good"

Where was all this coming from.

"Don't worry honey, just sit there and relax. We want you as hard as possible before you enter inside mommy's wet pussy."

I don't believe this, she's not serious. I can't, can I? My body isn't even responding to my will, my dick somehow keeps producing pre-cum for her. I'm sweating profusely, and my legs are shaking.

"You're trying really hard to resist mommy aren't you. Don't worry," she gets up, "mommy is going to make you cum, and you won't be able to resist me any more."

Mom took off my pants, dropping to my ankles. After, she pulled my chair back to give her enough space away from the table. I watched her thick thigh going over me until both her legs were on each side of the chair. Her eyes looked down at me with a devilish smile, and clear intent.

"This must be your first time, you look so frightened baby. It'll feel wonderful, I promise."

She caressed my hair, and lowered herself on to my upright dick. Mom pulled her panties to the side and then positioned my cock, her last act before going all the way down.

"Aghh..." This breathed life into my lungs now back in my control.

"Ahh...fuck, you're so tight and wet mom." I only realised after that I blurted that out, mom smiled in appreciation.

"You like my pussy sweetie, how about I ride you until you pump your load deep inside me."

I couldn't resist her, I was too far gone. My body wanted her so desperately, in fact my hands were also now in my control. Squeezing and rubbing her ass as she sat with my dick inside her.

"Please, please ride me mom."

Just then, mom kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth. I could only kiss her back, nothing would stop me fucking my mom. All my resistance was broken. Her gorgeous body was too much, she really was a milf.

"What's going on here? Jenny!"

We broke our kiss and looked at the door. "Richard!" Mom replied. My Dad stood carrying a cake in one hand and a helmet in the other.