The Whores Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Marla!" Dana screamed. "Fuck the God Damn Bitch!"

Ginger looked up at me and started laughing. It was an evil, wicked laugh that made her look sexy as hell. She just laughed as Dana came hard on my cock for the second time.

I checked out the window one more time on Marla. She was still in the same place. Still seemed to be asleep.

Dana was coming down from her orgasm and things had slowed down a bit.

Ginger moved up and straddled Dana's body, planting her pussy directly over Dana's face.

Dana threw her arms around Ginger's ass and pulled her pussy directly towards her face, her tongue attacking Ginger's wet slit with long lashes, like she was licking an ice cream cone.

Ginger started moaning and was quickly building towards an orgasm on Dana's tongue.

Dana was still taking my hard cock like a pro and meeting my thrusts with her hips as we built up a good rhythm. I was getting very close to losing my load, and was struggling to hold back.

Ginger threw her head back and growled, "Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm cumming!"

That made Dana's hips go wild. She started bucking and convulsing wildly on my cock again. I could feel her pussy gripping me tighter and tighter as she let her head fall from between Ginger's legs.

Ginger looked down and watched Dana's head fall back onto the back of the sofa, while Dana's third orgasm was building between her legs.

Then, Ginger turned around and faced me while once again straddling Dana's body. She slid her left hand down and started rubbing Dana's clit again. Between my hard thrusts, and Ginger playing with her clit, Dana erupted with another strong, powerful orgasm, screaming, "Oh My God! Fuck! Holy Shit, that feels so fucking good! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!"

Dana's big tits were heaving, and her whole body was shaking as Ginger fell off of Dana, and laid to the side. Ginger started playing with her pussy as she watched me slow my pace on Dana's pussy.

I then pulled out of Dana, grabbed her hips, and flipped her over. I pulled her ass up to me where she was supported by her knees on the sofa.

I re-entered Dana's soaking pussy with one, long, hard thrust, bringing a large gasp, and a quick yelp from her.

Ginger quickly moved over and slid underneath Dana, placing her legs on each side of her, while pulling Dana up onto her. As I looked down at Dana's ass shaking, I could now see Ginger's pussy just below Dana's body. I pulled out of Dana once again, dropped my body several inches, then slid my rock hard cock directly into Ginger's eagerly awaiting pussy.

"God Damn, that feels good," Ginger cried, as she started moaning and meeting my thrusts with her hips, as I pumped her with long, hard strokes. Dana backed her ass up as far as she could to feel my body touch hers with each thrust of my cock.

The two women started kissing and Ginger was clutching Dana's ass.

I took another quick look out at the pool. Marla was still on her stomach. She had no fucking clue about what was going on behind her back just inside the house.

Looking back down, Dana backed her ass up hard again and I pulled out of Ginger, spit on Dana's asshole, ran my finger around her opening, then quickly pressed the head of my cock into Dana's tight, lubed-up ass.

"Fuck no," Dana yelled, and tried to pull away from my rapidly advancing cock, as it tried to quickly enter her tight little ass.

Ginger looked up from underneath, and with a wicked grin, immediately held Dana down from the front, as I pulled her back by her hips. I took the head of my hard cock and again placed it at the opening of Dana's tight ass.

"God no," Dana yelled again, still trying to pull away, but having no luck. "I have never done that."

I didn't say a word. I just slowly proceeded to penetrate her tight little asshole, watching the head of my cock slowly disappear inside her virgin ass.

"God Damn," Dana screamed, as I watched inch after inch of my hard cock slowly sliding into her ass. "God Damn, you!" she cried again.

"It's okay, Sweetie," Ginger said from underneath, pulling Dana's ass cheeks apart. "Just let it happen."

I bottomed out, balls deep in Dana's ass. Then, I started moving my cock slowly in and out, making her gasp for air with each thrust.

I slowly started to increase my strokes, until I was pounding Dana's virgin asshole hard and fast.

"Oh God! Oh My Fucking God!" Dana screamed, with every stroke I made.

Ginger just laid underneath still pulling Dana's ass cheeks wide apart, nodding her head, and smiling at me.

I grabbed Dana's hips with my hands and really pumped her ass hard. She continued to scream. "Oh God, it hurts! Oh God, stop! Oh My God, it's starting to feel good! Oh My God, I think I am cumming! I'm cumming!"

I kept slamming Dana's ass with all I had. I made eye contact with Ginger. Her eyes were huge and her tits were bouncing from the force of my thrusts as she still lay underneath Dana.

I pulled out of Dana's ass, grabbed Ginger's legs, and threw them back, lifting both women up quickly. The position left a perfect angle for my hard cock to slide right into Ginger's now exposed ass.

I spit on her asshole, then let my cock inch its way directly into opening of her tight, little hole.

"Holy Shit," Ginger screamed. "Holy Fucking Shit! What are you doing? I've never done this either! God Damn!"

Dana, who was coming down from her first ass fuck, turned her head back to me and smiled. "Just let it happen, Baby," she said, mocking Ginger.

I plummeted my hard cock in and out of Ginger's ass with forceful, powerful strokes. I saw Dana move her hand down to Ginger's clit and start rubbing it.

In no time, Ginger was screaming obscenities at both me and Dana. "Fucking stop," she cried. "This fucking hurts!"

Dana pressed Ginger's arms down and held her against the sofa, as I kept assaulting her virgin ass.

Ginger screamed, "Let me go, you fucking bitch. Let me up!"

Dana, smiling, said once again, "Just let it happen."

It was then that the pleasure took over. Ginger's screams stopped, and her moans started. "Oh My God! Oh God Damn! It's starting to feel good! Fuck!"

I pounded Ginger's ass even harder, as Dana fingered her pussy. Ginger was lost in her first anal orgasm.

A wave of sheer ecstasy shot through Ginger's body as she experienced the dual pleasure of a clitoral and anal orgasm. Her body was shaking and shivering. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, and her toes were curled as she moaned louder and louder.

My balls were swollen tight, and I was close to blowing my load all inside Ginger's ass, when I heard something to my left.

It was a cell phone vibrating, but it wasn't mine. I finally located the phone laying on the cushion of the sofa to my left. It's screen was lit up, and the words, "Marla" were on the screen.

"Shit," I thought to myself and looked out the window at the pool area. Marla was sitting up now, and she was holding her phone...obviously texting Ginger to see where she was.

I pulled out of Ginger's ass and just stood there for a second looking at the phone. Then I realized Dana was also looking at the phone.

"Fuck!" Dana yelled, while trying to stand up, unsuccessfully. She looked down at Ginger who was still lost in anal orgasmic bliss. "Marla is texting you!"

"Shit!" Ginger said, stumbling to her feet and grabbing her phone.

I looked back out of the French doors. Marla had just stood up and was walking towards the house.

I reached for my shorts on the floor and pointed out the window.

Ginger and Dana both looked out the window and panicked.

"Shit!" Dana said, reaching for her bikini top. "I knew this was wrong."

As we all three scurried to get dressed, I noticed Marla stop, then turn to her right. Something had gotten her attention.

As I was searching the pool area to see what had gotten Marla's attention, I heard Ginger curse from behind me. "Shit...it's Randall. He's supposed to be gone for hours playing golf."

She was right. Randall was on the other side of the fence and appeared to be calling to Marla.

"What am I going to say?" asked Ginger. "How should I reply to the text?"

"What does the text say?" I asked.

"She wants to know where we are," replied Ginger.

A thousand thoughts went through my head as Ginger looked worriedly at me waiting for a reply. "Tell her that Dana isn't feeling well, between the drinks and the heat, and you're both inside the house. Tell her Dana is in the bathroom throwing up and you are taking care of her."

Dana looked at me with raised eyebrows at my last comment. She was shaking her head.

Ginger started texting on her phone, as Dana and I kept looking outside from the French doors. Marla was still standing at the fence talking to Randall. She looked down at her phone and then appeared to be texting back to Ginger.

Ginger's phone buzzed again. She read the text, then looked back at Dana and myself. "I think she bought it. She wants to know if we need her, though. She also said that Randall was looking you, Joe."

"Me?" I questioned. "What does he want? And tell her no, y'all don't need her, that you will be right back out."

Ginger held up her hand telling me to hold on a second, that Marla was still texting.

We stood watching as Marla slowly took a seat back on the lounge chair as she continued texting. Randall still stood at the fence and he seemed impatient.

"It seems that Randall has damaged his golf clubs, and he was wondering if he could borrow yours for golf today. Apparently, he has already been by your house, but you were not there." Ginger let out a little chuckle. "He knew that Marla was supposed to be here laying by the pool with me, so he came here to see if she knew where you were."

"Tell her that I just finished with the air conditioner, and that I just walked out the door. If Randall hurries, he might catch me walking back to the house."

"What? Why tell him that?" Ginger asked. "He'll just go to your house and not find you again."

"Because I'm not finished here," I said, walking up to Ginger and pushing her down on the sofa, causing her phone to fall to the floor.

"Hell no, you two," Dana said, from behind us. "Hell no! They are still right out there!"

But it was too late for that. I was already on top of Ginger and she was quickly submitting to my advances.

Dana ran over and picked up Ginger's phone. She started texting, replied to Marla's text, then looked out the French doors.

I quickly looked out, myself, and saw Randall turn and leave from the fence. Marla had obviously relayed the text, and he was heading to my house to ask about the golf clubs.

Looking back down at Ginger, she had already ripped her bikini bottoms off again, so I immediately buried my hard cock balls deep in her tight pussy. She was raking my back with her long fingernails, and had her legs wrapped around my lower back.

Dana was trying to watch us, and keep her eyes glued outside to see what Marla was going to do. Finally, I heard her say, "Fuck it!" Her pussy had once again overruled her brain. She came over to the sofa, pulled her bikini bottoms down, jumped onto the sofa and straddled Ginger's face.

Ginger went to work rapidly on Dana's hairy, wet pussy. Lapping up her juices and gripping her big, fine ass.

I pulled out of Ginger's pussy, jumped up on the sofa, straddling Ginger, and plowed my throbbing cock into Dana's pussy from behind. This put my hanging balls right in Ginger's face, and she instantly started licking and sucking on them.

It was all Dana could do to keep from falling over the back of the sofa, so I held her arms behind her to keep her body stabilized. With each thrust I could feel Ginger's tongue licking my asshole.

Just then, Dana started reacting to something outside. She was trying put together her words while closing in on another orgasm. "Shi....Fu...Marla is getting up again." she cried. "And Randall is back!"

"Damn!" I said to myself. I thought we would have more time than that. I looked out and saw Randall at the fence again. Marla had gotten up and was walking directly towards the house.

The three of us separated once again and started reaching for our clothes.

As I was pulling on my shorts, I saw Marla turn and go out the side gate that led to the yard.

Ginger and Dana had also seen Marla go out of the gate, and were also curious as to where she was going.

We all three ran over to the dinning room window to see what was going on, while still pulling on our clothes. But when we peered outside, we couldn't see Marla or Randall.

"Upstairs," Ginger said. "We can see better!"

Dana and I followed Ginger quickly to the second level. Dana was right in front of me and her ass was right in my face as we climbed the stairs.

My cock, which had went limp after seeing Marla and Randall, suddenly was rock hard again after watching Dana's big, fine ass jiggle and bounce up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, Ginger shot into a bedroom to the right. She ran up to the widow and looked out, with Dana and myself close behind.

We could see Marla and Randall. They were walking together towards our house.

"I wonder where they are going?" asked Ginger.

At that moment, I could care less about where Marla and Randall were going. I had my eyes on Dana's big ass, and my hands were close behind.

I reached out and ripped Dana's bikini bottoms down to her ankles, while at the same time pushing her forward towards the widow. She was surprised and stumbled for a second, then regained her balance by bracing against the windowsill.

"What the fuck?" she questioned, looking back over her left shoulder at me.

I dropped my shorts and moved in behind her. My hard cock lying right up against her pussy lips. She tried to raise back up for a second, but I instantly pushed her back down.

I took my hard cock and penetrated her wet cunt with one, long thrust. She didn't try to raise up again.

With a primal grunt of contentment, she submitted, moaning, "Fuck Yeah! God Damn!"

I looked out the window to see if anyone was walking by on the sidewalk below. If so, they could probably see us if they looked up. I reached out and grabbed Dana's hair and pulled her head back. With each thrust, her forehead was hitting the glass window. Her big banana tits were also slapping the window with each thrust.

"Holy Fuck!" she yelled. "You're hitting my spot!"

Ginger leaned over and ripped Dana's bikini top off, revealing her big banana hangers to anyone that might be walking by in front of the house.

I took a second to glance out the window and there was still no sign of Marla or Randall. They had to be at our house.

At that moment, Ginger crawled underneath Dana and started rubbing Dana's clit, as I pounded her from behind. Then, she moved up and started licking Dana's clit and my balls.

Dana was close to another orgasm. Her body started to tremble and shake. "Oh My God!" she cried. "Oh My Fucking God! I'm cumming again! I'm fucking cumming!!" She fell against the window and her body just shivered.

I pulled my cock out of Dana's tight hole and slapped it on her big ass cheeks. She was almost motionless as she supported herself against the windowsill.

At that point, Ginger pushed Dana to the side and took her place standing in front of me. I yanked her bikini bottoms to the floor and fingered her tight pussy from behind. She instantly flooded with wetness.

I eased up to her tight hole and rammed my hard cock balls deep inside her and held it there. The force of my body driving her head into the window.

"Holy Fuck!" she screamed, as she braced herself on the windowsill.

I started pumping her wet pussy with all I had. She was backing her ass up and we had a good rhythm going.

Dana crawled over on her knees and ripped Ginger's bikini top off. Ginger's big, fleshy melons started slapping the glass of the window, also.

Ginger looked back and grunted, "Fuck Yeah! That's it. Fuck me! Fuck me, you nasty bastard!"

I increased the pace, pile driving her tight pussy from behind.

Dana moved up next to Ginger supporting herself on the windowsill and threw her big ass in the air. She started twerking her big globes of flesh.

Watching both women in front of me had me almost to the point of no return.

I reached over and slapped Dana's fine ass, then started fingering her hairy pussy. She started moaning and threw her head back.

Ginger leaned over and started kissing Dana passionately. Then she pulled away and yelled, "Oh My God! Holy Shit! I'm cumming!"

I rammed my hard cock into Ginger and just held it there again, while trying to hold back my own orgasm.

Ginger continued grunting and moaning, "Oh Fuck Yeah! That's so fucking good! God Damn!"

As Ginger came down from her last orgasm, I heard Dana yell, "Oh Fuck! There's Marla and Randall."

Ginger and I both looked out the window to see Randall and Marla walking back towards the house. Randall was carrying my golf bag.

I pulled my throbbing cock out of Ginger and just stood there for a few seconds not knowing what to do.

Ginger and Dana also didn't move.

In my mind, I tried to rationalize things. The smart thing to do would be stop right now, but I was thinking with my cock at the moment.

By this time, Ginger had moved away from the window, but Dana was still leaning on the windowsill.

I moved in behind Dana and rammed my hard cock to the hilts of her tight, wet pussy.

"Shit," Dana screamed, looking back at me. "What the hell are you doing? We have to quit. We are going to get caught!"

I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled her back to me. I started pumping her pussy with long, hard, deep strokes.

Dana tried to move, but I had her completely restrained. "Fuck!" she said. "We have to stop...we need to st...we are gonna get cau..."

Then there was silence. The only sounds were my body slapping against Dana's body as our rhythm increased.

Ginger had moved back over next to Dana and myself. She had put her bikini back on and looked very concerned. She leaned over to my ear and whispered, "If you are gonna cum, you better fucking hurry."

"What?" Dana questioned, trying to look back at us. "What did she say?"

I didn't reply to Dana, I just kept pounding her hard.

"Did you tell him to cum?" Dana asked, as she looked back at Ginger.

Neither one of us said a word. Ginger was just watching out the window.

"You can't cum inside me," Dana said. "I'm not on birth control. You have to pull out."

Ginger looked over at me and smiled reluctantly at Dana's request, then she gestured toward the window and mouthed, "Fucking hurry up!"

I slowed my pace on Dana's pussy and leaned over and looked out the window in front of me. Marla and Randall had stopped at his car and were talking as he loaded the golf clubs in the trunk.

Dana could also see Marla and Randall by the car, and she tried to move away from me while saying, "We need to just stop now. Where's my bikini?"

"Hell No!" I said, reaching out and grabbing Dana's wide hips. "Get back here!"

I grabbed Dana's hips and wrestled her back on my hard cock, which had slipped out when she tried to get up.

I rammed into her hard and started pumping that hairy pussy with short, gyrating strokes while reaching around and tweaking her right nipple.

"God Damn!" Dana screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock!"

"That's it, Bitch," I grunted in between strokes. "Take my hard cock!"

The short strokes gradually got longer and longer until I was long-dicking her tight, little cunt.

Ginger, who had been mainly watching out the window, took notice of the last comments Dana and I made. She looked over to see me pulling Dana's hair back, and pile-driving her big, plump ass. She slapped Dana on the ass and said, "Cum again, you little Bitch! Cum on your best friend's husband's cock!"