The Whores Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joecali
joecali
237 Followers

That sent Dana over the edge. She started pushing back against my body hard and fast. She started moaning and grunting, "Yeah, that's right. I am a little Bitch! And if I had known this cock was so fucking good, I would have fucked my best friend's husband years ago!"

"Oh My God!" I said, my balls were tightening and my cock was swelling. "Shit! I am close!"

"Oh Fuck Yeah!" Dana cried. "I'm close, too!"

Dana dropped down to her knees and braced her elbows on the windowsill. I followed to my knees, also, my cock never leaving her tight, gripping pussy. Her big banana shaped tits were hanging down and slamming the wall below the window with each thrust of my cock.

"Oh God," Dana said. "I can feel your cock swelling in my pussy. Are you cumming? Don't you fucking cum inside me!"

Dana was right. I was so close. It was all I could do to keep holding back.

I looked over at Ginger who was smiling. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Do it."

"What was that?" Dana asked, looking back again. "What did you say, Ginger?"

"Nothing, you little Bitch!" Ginger replied, in a deep husky voice. "Just cum on that hard cock again, like a good little cheating slut!"

With that said, Dana started shaking and trembling. Her whole body was convulsing. She started moaning obscenities and filth. "That's it, God Dammit! Pump my pussy!"

"And fuck Marla!" Ginger added.

"Hell Yeah," Dana agreed. "Fuck Marla! Fuck the Bitch!"

Dana was totally lost in lust. Her brain was turned off. Her pussy was in control. She cried out, "I'm cumming again, God Dammit! Holy Shit!"

Hearing her dirty, little mouth took me over the edge.

I grabbed Dana's hips roughly and pulled her back quickly and announced, "I'm cumming, Bitch! I'm cumming!"

"You gotta pull out," Dana demanded. "Pull the fuck out!"

I pumped in and out of her several more times, before Dana yelled again, "Don't you fucking cum in me!"

As I was about to pull out and cum on Dana's big ass, Ginger pushed her body into mine, and silently mouthed, "Do it."

Dana screamed again, "I'm not on birth control."

Again, Ginger leaned in and mouthed, "Do it. Cum in her."

This time, Dana heard what Ginger said.

"Fuck No!" Dana screamed. "Fuck No! Don't you dare fucking cum in me!"

Dana was trying to move away from me, but I held her hips firm, and kept my hard cock buried in her tight pussy.

"We have to quit now before we get caught," Dana said, starting to squirm a little.

I pumped in and out several more times. My balls were about to release.

This time, Ginger spoke out loudly, "Knock her up!"

"Fuck NO!" Dana said, forcefully. "Pull out, God Dammit!"

I couldn't take any more. With indecision in my mind I let nature take it's course. I buried my hard cock balls deep in Dana's tight, wet cunt and released my warm, sticky jizz into the depths of her tight, unprotected pussy.

"Oh Fuck No! Fuck No...Oh...Oh...Oh Fuck Yeah...Fuck Yeah!!" Dana's cries of "no" instantly went to cries of "yes" as my warm cum flooded her cervix, bringing on one last and final orgasm that took her to pinnacle of primal lust. She no longer cared about not being on birth control, or the risk, she only cared about the extreme pleasure her body was experiencing.

I looked over to the side and Ginger was laying in the floor fingering her pussy. She had just cum from watching me and Dana.

Dana fell to the floor in front of me with cum slowly oozing out of her pussy and dripping onto the carpet.

Ginger collapsed on the floor to the side of me, as soon as she came down from her orgasm.

My thoughts suddenly went to Marla. Where the fuck was she?

It didn't take long to find out as I heard her voice calling Ginger and Dana's names from downstairs.

Ginger and Dana instantly jumped up and started grabbing for their bikinis. They looked at me as they quickly pulled them on.

I put my index finger over my mouth letting them know not to say a word, as I quickly threw my clothes back on. My thought was, if they don't answer, maybe she will go back outside looking for them, because if they do answer, and Marla comes up here, it will look very suspicious.

A few minutes went by, and Marla never called out again. I opened the door to the bedroom and looked out. No one was in the hallway. With Ginger and Dana right behind me, I eased on out and walked to the stairs that overlooked the living room. I didn't see anyone downstairs, either.

At the bottom of the stairs, we still didn't see Marla. A quick glance out the French doors found her standing by the pool. It was time for me to make my escape.

I gave a quick wave to Ginger and Dana, and started for the front door, while motioning for them to get back out by the pool with Marla.

After leaving the house, and making it almost halfway home, I stopped, then turned around. I went back to Randall and Ginger's house and went to the backyard to the fence by the pool.

I crept up to the fence and hid next to some large holly bushes. I could see Marla, Ginger and Dana, but they couldn't see me. They were all laying in the lounge chairs again. All on their stomachs.

Even after my tremendous orgasm only 15 minutes before, my cock started to swell again at the sight of the three half-naked women laying in the sun.

I looked around the yard, and it seemed that I was pretty well hidden, so I dropped my shorts and started stroking my cock while I lusted after all three of the women.

And as I stroked faster and faster, Dana suddenly rolled over onto her back putting her line of sight directly where I was standing. She squinted. Then her eyes got big. She saw me.

I was caught, red handed, with my dick in my hand. I stopped stroking wondering what I should do.

Dana looked over at Ginger and Marla who where still laying on their stomachs, oblivious to me in the bushes. She looked back at me and just shook her head in disbelief.

I winked at Dana, and started stroking my hard cock again.

Dana rolled her eyes and with an annoyed look, threw up her middle finger, and silently mouthed, "Fuck You."

I came so hard again wondering if I had knocked up my wife's best friend.


joecali
joecali
237 Followers