All Comments on 'The Wicked Tower Pt. 01'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting start

Exciting to be at the start of a new story. Didn’t not see the ending coming... Perhaps inspiration from George R R Martin? Can’t wait to read more!

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsover 3 years agoAuthor
More on the way

Chapters 1 - 4 are complete. Chapters will arrive on Literotica three to four weeks apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well not suprised

Young Vel is going to be 1 lucky person with all the women available and not having to compete with his brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

His name was too awkward to pronounce. FOR TIN BRAS.

Has to go !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Killing a Duke, especially a powerful one so near the capital, for fucking a handmaiden and asking questions about the princess is a bit much. It more than likely would have led to war especially so shortly after the mysterious disappearance of his father the previous Duke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

READER BEWARE: several chapters include rape mislabeled as reluctance. For future reference to the author rape is forced sex…a ruler telling an unwilling subject they will have sex with them because they are their subject is rape because it’s a threat of violence. Reluctance is I didn’t really want to but I’m caught up in the passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES