The Wicked Tower Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we go a little harder, I can fill you all the way up." Vel rested his face on her hair, relishing the faint scent of flowers.

"I am already full." She almost chuckled at the thought she could hold any more of his stuff. "But you have my leave for one more... ugh... final... ugh... time." She saw stars as his hand clamped on her hip and his hips went back to work in earnest.

~~

The sky was quite pale when Vel and Cassia stumbled out of the tower. They found Dellia and Naevia already mounted on their horses.

"Did it go well?" Naevia tried to keep a smirk off her face. She had seen most of what had happened and already knew things had gone very well indeed.

"I think Mother will have the magic soon." Vel reached out his hand and helped his mother onto her horse. He noticed that she made eye contact with no one. "How long do you think it will take to work?" He swung up on his own destrier and adjusted himself in the saddle. He was exhausted and longed for bed, but that day would not afford him rest. The wedding was so close now.

"Do you feel anything yet, Mother?" Naevia could hear Dellia snicker at the question as their horses turned and trotted toward the road.

"Not yet." Cassia said it stiffly and sat rigidly in her saddle. It had been so much better than she had expected. Her mind was already scheming against her, trying to come up with scenarios to get Vel back inside her. She kicked at her horse. Her vagina flashed a protest to her, as they galloped onto the road. She would be very sore that day. Of that she was sure.

~~

"Oh, husband, what have they done to you?" Dellia entered the cell and closed the door behind her. The room was not meant as a prison, but she could see why they'd chosen it. Solid stone floor, walls, and ceiling. Only one way in and one way out. It might have been used for storage at one time, but now it was empty. The place smelled sour and damp. "I came as soon as I found you. When you didn't return to our bed..."

"Dellia? You are still free?" Spurrius blinked up at her. The lamp she'd brought in was so very bright after all that time in the dark.

"They must not suspect me."

"I fear they must have done something to the Lord Lars and Lady Norbana. I think they were paid informants of ours, but..." He took a breath. "What have you found?"

"They keep me in the dark." Dellia didn't move too close to Spurrius. She had washed her hands and face, but hadn't yet had time for a bath. She wondered if the scent of her sex lingered about her. "I know only that the wedding proceeds as planned. Where you able to report anything before they captured you? What would you have me report now?"

"There is something... off, my dear Dellia." Spurrius slowly pushed himself to his feet. He was chained to an iron ring in the wall, but the bond was loose enough for him to move about. "How many hours has it been since you missed me in our bed? Why did it take you so long to find me?"

"Well... I needed to locate the key to your door."

"And how did you procure the key? You asked the seneschal nicely?" A rage built up inside Spurrius. He could see it on her face. His wife had betrayed him and the queens. "Of the two of us, you are brawn, and I am stealth. I do not expect you picked his pocket or cajoled him."

Dellia sighed deeply. "I had wanted to keep you and my Tullius family in equal esteem. But it seems I must choose."

"You choose them," Spurrius spat.

"It is not so simple." Dellia eyed him across the cell. Was she not a brave woman? Should she not make a clean cut? "I have taken both Vel and Naevia into my bed. And I had a roll with the Lady Norbana as well." The muscles in her shoulders bunched. This was worse than pitched battle.

"I... I..." He saw red. He had heard the saying, but never thought it to be a literal phenomenon. But here he was, his vision as crimson as the cape of any royal guardsman. "You are the most cruel and wretched worm. May Pluto's embrace find you this very minute, and may you drown in the sea of sorrow."

"I take no pleasure in hurting you, Spurrius. You were a loyal husband. Or, at least loyal to me."

"I will kill your duke, and his sister, and their bitch-whore of a mother. If the queens don't get to them first, I will watch them scream and burn and char --" The slap across his face caught him quite by surprise. Dellia moved so fast, he'd hardly had time to understand the meaning of her approach.

"I will not let you or the queens harm any of the Tullius family." Dellia withdrew to the door and opened it. "I will see that you are safely freed when the time comes. But if you seek to harm them, I will strike you down." When he made no reply, she stepped out of the cell and closed the door behind her. Her whole body trembled as she climbed the stairs out of the cellar.

12