The Wide Receiver Scores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES Daddy, just like that!" Adam cried at me.

He was getting me hotter and hotter, and with my right hand still on his waist, I reached forward with my left to grab his hair and pull his head back towards me. With his neck yanked back and his ass still arched up, part of me worried I might break his back, but most of me didn't care.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Adam whimpered out.

"You like that, baby?" I asked, embracing the moment.

"Yes Daddy, I LOVE that", Adam called back, his own right hand now starting to pull on his cock.

I continued to rip into him, my pace growing to a near maximum speed, Adam's moans slowly devolving into just a steady whimper. Suddenly he tensed up and yanked his hand away from his penis, squeamishly calling out-

"Oh FUCK, wait, I'm gonna-"

But it was too late. I froze with my penis still deep inside of him and my hand full of his hair as I felt his body convulse, strands upon strands of his cum soaring across my mattress and the bedroom wall. As the cum began to subside, I could feel the tension leave his body as he leaned back towards me into mine.

He turned his head back to look at me, a look of fear on his face,

"I am SO sorry" his voice terrified.

"Sorry? For what? For cumming when we had sex?" I replied reassuringly.

He stopped and thought for a moment, before wrapping his hand around my head to grab hold of me so that he could kiss me on the cheek.

"You really are SO hot." he whispered.

***************

It did not take long from there for me to fill his asshole with my pent-up ejaculate. I had opted to flip him onto his back so that I could look at him for a moment while we did it. Part of me felt like I should have been ashamed, but I didn't care. The sensation of looking into his eyes while I held his tight ass down on my cock during its eruption inside of him was my single greatest sexual experience to date. If that made me gay, then I'd deal with that later.

We talked afterwards for a little while about random things like school and future holiday plans. In a way, it felt like we were lovers, and in another, it was like we were just a couple guys hanging out.

When he announced that he was going to leave to take a shower, I felt like I needed to say something, but I had no idea what. He opened my door, but I spoke up to stop him.

"Hey..." I began blindly, "I uh...thanks. That was great."

He smiled down at the ground and looked up to me, "Yeah, it was. Thanks yourself."

"Yeah," I continued, feeling like the situation needed to be addressed, but not knowing how to do that.

"Listen," he saved me, "we don't need to figure anything out right now. You've got a game tomorrow, you should go to bed."

"You're right," I replied, grateful to be bailed out of the awkward conversation, "thanks for understanding."

"Absolutely. Sleep tight!" and he closed the door.

I laid there for a moment, my mind racing. I had no idea what any of this meant, but I felt like my whole world had been flipped on its head. I couldn't tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

My door opened, and Adam poked his head in.

"By the way, I'll be at your game tomorrow. Make sure you beat Iowa. Maybe we can celebrate the win after?" he said with a wink and closed the door.

Never mind. I was certain it was a good thing.

12