The Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

She reached over and took my cock into her hand. She rubbed it slowly. Then she moved around and took my cock head into her mouth. "You know, I've seen pictures of dicks, but I didn't realize that they were this size or felt like this," she said and giggled.

Her dick sucking technique needed a lot of work, but I decided to let it go for the moment. Can't learn everything in a day.

She moved back to lay beside me and I licked and massaged her pert tits. They were beautiful. My hand reached down to her smooth, hairless crotch. It was as smooth as a baby's butt and it was quite a thrill. As I rubbed where the hair was missing, she opened here legs and I ran my finger up and down her slit. I paused several times to gently touch her hymen. The thought of plucking it made me even harder.

My fingers went back to her clit. I slowly toyed with it and she started to moan. She was getting into the mood. My finger switched between small circular motions and back-and-forth. As she responded, I increased the pace and her body started to move without control. Her first orgasm was starting. I continued with both her nipples and her clit and soon her body went rigid and she arched her back off of the bed.

"Oh, oh, oh," she cried out as if this was the only word she could remember.

Her rapid panting stopped and she was holding her breath. Not willing to let her off easy, I continued and so did her cumming. Finally, she could stand it no longer and pulled by hand away from her clit. Slowly she calmed down. "Did I just cum," she asked. I just smiled.

In a couple of minutes her breathing returned to normal and she looked at me and said, "I want more!"

I kissed her and move down with my head between her legs. Her clit was huge. That must help to explain her huge orgasm. I positioned by mouth over her clit and my tongue went to work. Already excited, soon she was approaching her second cum of the afternoon. I left her clit a couple of times to slid my tongue down her pussy to tongue that sexy hymen. The hymen hole was tiny, about the size of a pencil, but it was gushing wave after wave of pussy juices. After her second full cum, I moved back up to lay beside her. Gently caressing her tits, I asked her if she were ready.

"Yes, I'm ready, fuck me." After a momentary pause, she asked, "Is this going to hurt?"

I said, "yes." I could tell that she was apprehensive and that I needed to calm her. I reach my hand down to her smooth crotch. "When they waxed your crotch, did it hurt?"

"Yes, when they ripped off the wax. But it only hurt for a few seconds. No big deal."

"Well, this will be the same. It will hurt for a few seconds and then you'll be fine and we'll fuck. The upside here is that unlike waxing, you'll only do this once."

"Okay," she said with caution in her voice.

I took a pillow and doubled it over and placed it under the small of her back. This lifted her pussy up into the air for a better approach. I positioned myself on my knees between her spread legs. Knowing that in a few moments I'd be inside that virgin pussy, made me start to pre-cum. I leaned forward just a bit and slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, delivering most of the pre-cum to her hymen.

My cock was ready. It was never harder, even the first time I'd fucked her mother. My balls were dangling below waiting for their chance to slap up against that tight ass and asshole.

I continued to rub my cock along her slit -- each time spending a little more time on her hymen. The next time my cock head was rubbing her hymen, I pressed a little bit. I guess she thought her time had come and she shuddered. I told her that everything was fine and encouraged her to relax. Good advice, but I admitted to myself that if the roles were reversed, that I'd not find that all too comforting.

It was time to focus. I positioned my cock's head at her hymen. Between my pre-cum and her pussy juices it was very wet and inviting. I gently moved my hips back and forth each time applying just a little bit more pressure on her maidenhead. Each time the pressure was applied, I paused a little longer. I could tell that she was anxious and I was prolonging her torment.

I press my cock against her one more time and when I withdrew, I immediately thrusted forward. My cock broke the hymen and she let out a little yelp. I paused with my cock only about three inches into her pussy.

"It's done; you okay," I said.

"Yes, she replied. It was easier than I'd feared. So, no more virginity for me."

With that I pulled my cock back a bit leaving only the head in her pussy. I was time for me to fuck this tight little pussy. I slid in half way and saw her eyes get big. "There's more," I told her, "Are you okay?" She nodded as I think words had failed her. I leaned forward and thrust my ass forward and my cock slid all the way into her. She was really wet and tight, but her pussy felt really good. After a moment, I started to move in and out of her. Soon, we were in a rhythm -- my cock sliding full length in and out and her matching my strokes. I leaned forward putting my elbows on either side of her. I kissed her sliding my tongue into and out of her mouth in sync with my cock in her pussy.

She started to moan again. Her body started to move with mine. I was overwhelmed by being her first, and the tightness of her cunt. I needed to regain control. I slowed and then stopped my pushing in and out of her pussy. I pulled back and my cock slid slowly from her pussy. I moved along side her on the bed and like her laid on my back.

She looked at me and said, "Is that all? Did you cum?"

"No, I didn't cum. Come here and straddle me. Ride my cock."

She needed only the invitation. She straddled me and lowered herself onto me. When she had taken all of my cock, she started to slide forwards and backwards. Changing the exact stroke, she found her sweet spot and started pumping my eagerly. After several minutes, she shifted her position and continued. Her moaning returned, this time much louder.

"Let's try another position."

"Sure. That'd be great."

She swung her leg over me as she dismounted my cock. With my hands on either side of her waist, I moved her into the doggie position. On my knees behind her, I leaned forward, pushed her head to the bed and then reaching between her legs rubbed her clit. She shrieked. Moving my fingers along her slit I could feel her juices. I pulled myself up and grabbed my cock and pointed it to her pussy. We'd done all of the easy stuff, so I slammed it into her cunt in one hard, powerful push. Without pausing, I started pounding her hard and fast. She yelped.

"I never knew it would be this good!"

I leaned forward just enough to grab her tits. I squeezed and she uttered what can only be called a guttural growl. She had become an animal.

I could feel myself swelling inside her. She came with more animal sounds. I could control myself no longer. I thrusted three more times and then buried my cock in her cunt. I could feel my cum squirting into her pussy. After another minute, I slowly slid my cock out of her pussy. My dick was still dripping drops of cum and cum was starting to run out of her pussy.

We both slumped onto the bed. It was then that the phone rang. Lillie got up and answered it. I was her mom. It was a short conversation. She hung up. That was mom. She leaving now and should be her in twenty minutes.

Linda arrived with pizza.

I thought dinner was awkward, but everyone else seemed to be fine. Lilly casted a few looks my way. Everything seemed fine.

Later, Lilly went to meet friends and Linda got into bed.

Everything about fucking Linda seemed fresh and new; just that much better.

After I exploded inside her, I pulled out and lay on my back beside her. She turned to me, laying on her side using one arm to prop up her head. She ran her fingers across the hair on my chest stopping a couple of times to tease my nipples.

"Thanks," she said.

"Ah. Think nothing of it. On behalf of my cock and balls, I would like to say it's aways a pleasure to pleasure you. Please call on us anytime you're horny."

Smiling she said, "Not that. I mean thanks for taking care of Lilly."

My blood ran cold. How did she know? What was happening here? "I. I..."

"No, I'm serious. It was a good thing you did. She loved it and with her virginity in the past, she can be her new self. We certainly could not leave this to that dumbass, Bobby!"

"Yeah, he is a dumbass! Actually, I was flattered to be asked. I'm glad that you were on board as I'd never want to hurt you."

"Well, of course. I sent the message that you'd have at least an hour and I'd call before I started home."

It was starting to click in my head. I asked, "So you were not working late at the office?"

"No, I was at the mall wasting time."

"So, you were window shopping for new bath towels knowing that I was home with Lilly have sex?"

"Lilly wanted this and she wanted it with you. Remember the first night you came over, she gave you two thumbs up. She's always really liked you. She feels very close to you."

"There's just one more thing," she said. "You're never to fuck her again. Period."

Lilly went to college in the fall. She became a fine young woman.

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers
12