The widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what to say Susan."

"Yesterday I had to test you. I wanted to know if you also had feelings for me. Why do you think I flashed you when I was painting my toe nails? I saw immediately that you were turned on." Susan leaned forward and kissed June on the lips and hugged her.

June was a bit confused but hugged her back.

"I want more of what happened last night. It has confirmed that I am bisexual, which I have always suspected. I enjoy having sex with men but I want more of you. What do you say?"

"I don't know Susan. I am so confused."

Susan got up, took her mothers hand and helped her to her feet. "Perhaps I can help you," she said. Susan untied her robe and removed it. She was naked underneath. She then untied June's dressing gown and did the same. Now they were facing each other, naked and standing in the kitchen.

Susan moved towards June and eased her back until her rear was touching one of the kitchen cupboards. She then placed her arms around her mother, lifting her onto the work surface. June was now sitting naked on the kitchen work surface, her pussy fully exposed to Susan. Susan bent forward and licked along the whole length of her mother's pussy. June thrust her head back as if she had had an electric shock. Susan continued to lick her pussy from her clit all the way down to near her anus. In fact on a couple of occasions Susan licked around her rosebud before returning to her pussy. June was in heaven. She had never had anyone touch her anus and it felt sensational. Susan concentrated on her pussy as she neared another orgasm. Just as she was about to cum, Susan stuck her thumb inside her pussy and her index finger into her anus to the first knuckle. June climaxed.

'"Oh gggggggod," she cried as she came over her daughters hand. Her juices dripping off the work surface onto the floor. June grabbed Susan's head, bringing it up so she could kiss her. June tasted her juices from around Susan's mouth.

The intensity soon cooled and June climbed down off the work surface with Susan's help. They cuddled.

"Ok Susan I believe you. I certainly love you as my daughter, now as my lover. So can we go back to bed?"

Susan smiled, picked up their dressing gowns and followed June upstairs.

*

Twenty minutes later the two women were locked in a 69, Susan having just cum into and around June's mouth.

Susan who was on top, disentangled herself and turning herself the right way up, kissed June.

"I love you mum," she whispered through the kiss.

"I love you Susan."

They cuddled for a while, then Susan suggested that they take a bath together.

It was a tight fit in the bath but they managed it, Susan graciously taking 'the tap end'. Each woman was touching and stroking the others legs and feet as they talked.

"Perhaps I should call you by your first name when we are alone mum," Susan said.

"Ok love."

"So June, how do you like your new bisexuality?," Susan said trying out June's first name.

"Must admit that I was shocked at first but when I saw your........eh.......you know, it was exciting."

"Do you mean my pussy, June?"

"Yes"

"You can say it you know."

"I know but I just feel a bit embarrassed."

"No embarrassment between us any more June," Susan reached towards June's pussy. "You have a lovely pussy June."

"Mmmmm." June was enjoying the sensations of Susan rubbing her.

"What am I touching June?"

No reply.

"What am I touching June?"

"My pussy'"

"Good girl," Susan continued to rub June, sensing that she wasn't far from her orgasm. "Perhaps we should bring Mo into one of our sessions. Perhaps I'll even let you fuck Kevin, although I will want to be there too. But not for a while yet though as I want you all to myself first." Susan increased the tempo and soon June came.

*

Susan left to return home some time later. Before leaving she invited her mother over for lunch tomorrow.

"Wear the new dress and your heels, June. Oh, and stockings, not tights. Don't bother with panties," she said with a glint in her eye.

*

June spent the rest of the day pottering round the house, cleaning and tidying up.

Just before she got her dinner, the phone rang. It was Mo.

"Hi mum. How are you?"

"Oh I'm ok Mo. Good to hear from you. How about you?"

"Fine thanks. Have you heard from anyone else since, you know,.......the funeral?"

"Susan came over and spent last night here, which was nice."

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'm going over to Susan's for lunch but other than that nothing. Why?"

"I was going to pop over. As you are with Susan for lunch, perhaps I'll come over in the afternoon. is that ok?"

"That'll be lovely Mo. What time?"

"How about I come over at about 4?"

"Good for me. I'll ring you if I'm delayed."

"Ok see you tomorrow mum."

*

June went to bed naked, as seemed to be normal these days.

She woke up fully refreshed, stretched and rubbed her hands through her pubic hair, searching for her pussy. She rubbed herself to wetness then stuck two fingers into her pussy and frigged herself to orgasm.

Breathing deeply she made a decision to shave her pubic hair off entirely, so she got up and showered.

Afterwards she returned to her bedroom and looked at her handiwork in the mirror. She had never been completely shaven before but she decided that she liked it and vowed to keep it bare going forward.

June then spent some time on her hair and makeup before dressing. Starting with her stockings, she rolled these up her legs before putting her suspender belt on and attaching the stockings. She then opened her drawer and searched for her best lacy bra. Finding it she put it on.

She stood up and looked in the mirror again. Smiling at her reflection she put on her dress, picked up her heels and went downstairs. Putting her coat and driving shoes on, she locked the house and went outside.

The drive to Susan's only took a few minutes and pulling up outside, she changed her shoes and walked to the front door.

Susan opened the door and kissed her mother on the cheek. June entered the house and Susan closed the door behind her. Once the door was closed they hugged.

Inside the lounge, Kevin was sitting in an armchair.

Lunch was pleasant. Afterwards Susan and Kevin cleared up whilst June was told to sit down in the lounge and rest.

Once all of the clearing up was completed, Susan and Kevin joined her, Susan sitting next to her mother on the settee.

"Tea June?" Kevin asked.

"Oh yes please."

Kevin went into the kitchen. Susan leaned over to June and said "I've suggested to Kevin that I'm going back with you tonight as I want to look after you. Little does he know what I have planned for you."

"Yes please," whispered June. "But Mo is coming over this afternoon."

"Good. That'll give me the chance to see how far I can push her too."

June looked at Susan who had a smile forming at the corner of her lips.

A couple of hours later, the two women left in separate cars back to June's.

It was just after 3pm when they got there. June opened the house and Susan brought her bags in. June looked at the bags and said "Two bags for an overnight stay. Seems over the top when undoubtedly we will be naked for most of the time."

"Yes we will but I've brought some interesting things. But more on that later."

Susan took her bags upstairs, with June following.

Once she had put her bags down Susan spun round and took June in her arms. They kissed passionately and pawed at each others clothing. Susan unzipped June's dress and allowed it to fall around her ankles. June did the same to Susan's dress.

Both women were wearing bras, stockings and suspenders and nothing else. Susan eased her mother down onto the bed and climbed over her in a 69 position. Soon they were both lapping at each others pussy's.

A few minutes later and the doorbell rang.

Susan jumped up and off the bed. They both hurriedly put their dresses back on, giggling excitedly as they did so.

The doorbell rang again and June went downstairs, running her fingers through her hair trying to flatten out some errant hairs as she did so.

June opened the door and there stood Mo.

"Hi mum. Sorry I'm a bit early. Hope I didn't disturb you." She entered the house and kissed her mother on the cheek. As she did so she caught an aroma. Mo knew immediately it was the smell of pussy. But it couldn't be, why would mums face smell of pussy?

"Hi sis," Susan said approaching Mo.

They kissed each others cheeks.

Mo caught another aroma of pussy when she kissed Susan. "It must be me," she thought. She had had sex with Zoe that morning and perhaps she was still remembering the sweet smell of her lover.

The three women spent the next hour catching up, Mo satisfying herself that her mother was ok after the recent bereavement. She was pleased that Susan was spending time with her mum and she left happier that she was ok.

When June came back into the lounge after seeing Mo off, Susan said, "Why don't you go and have a nice long hot bath. I want you relaxed for what I have planned for you, mum."

"Ok Susan. Just be gentle with me," June said with a twinkle in her eye.

As June left, Susan called after her, "And make sure you remove any stubble from your pussy mum."

June went upstairs, stripped and went into the bathroom. She spent an hour luxuriating in the bath. Getting out she was pink all over from the heat of the water. She wrapped a bath towel around her body and a smaller towel around her head and went into her bedroom. Laying on her bed was a naked Susan. By the side of the bed was one of her bags, which had been unzipped but June couldn't see what was inside.

Susan got off the bed and approached June. Standing in front of her she removed the towel from around her body, then the one from her head. Dropping the towels, she guided June onto the bed. June laid down onto her back.

Susan reached down into her bag and found the items she was looking for.

"Now this may be a new experience for you, mum but please enjoy it. Firstly please get onto all fours." June did so.

Susan helped her mother by arranging the pillows so that she could comfortably rest her head but also by placing a couple of pillows under her stomach. She then reached down and lubricated the nozzle of the enema tube and guided it towards her mother's anus.

"I want you to feel completely empty so you enjoy our night to the max," she whispered. She slowly pushed the nozzle into June's anus.

June was a bit surprised with this turn of events but decided to go with the flow and relax. This helped the nozzle enter her easily.

"Well done mum," Susan whispered as she lifted the bag of warmed water and turned the nozzle so that the water started to enter her mother. "Don't worry, I've done this many times before and indeed used it on myself whilst you were in the bath."

June didn't know what to expect but the flow of warm water into her bowels wasn't too unpleasant.

Susan watched the levels in the bag reducing, her hand gently caressing June's stomach. She felt June's stomach expanding as she did so.

Once the bag was empty, Susan stopped the flow and removed the nozzle. "Stay still for a couple of minutes," she said.

June felt completely full as if she needed to go to the toilet but stayed where she was.

Susan continued to gently rub June's stomach and after a couple of minutes said, "Come with me. I'll help you." Susan helped June off the bed and into the toilet.

June sat on the toilet, her legs open. Susan knelt between her legs.

"When you are ready, expel the water. Don't worry about any noise. I love you and everything about you." Susan lent in and kissed her mother, her tongue darting in and around in passion.

June felt embarrassed but knew that she needed to expel the water. It only took a little push for the water to start to be released into the bowl. The two women continued to kiss whilst June pushed the water out of her bowels.

After the water was all gone, Susan reached round and flushed the toilet before pulling away from June.

"Once more," she said, guiding June back into the bedroom and repeating the enema.

This time she didn't flush the toilet after the session but stood her mother up so that they could both see that June had expelled just water this time.

"Now we both need to empty our bladders." Susan sat on the toilet whilst holding her mothers hand. June heard Susan's pee hit the water. When she was finished she wiped her pussy and stood up.

"I don't need to go. I went when I was getting rid of the water," June said.

Susan smiled. Taking a wet wipe, she wiped along her pussy and anus, throwing the wet wipe away. She then took another and wiped along her mother's pussy and anus.

Guiding her mother back to the bedroom, June laid back on the bed.

"Turn over," Susan whispered into her ear.

June turned over. Susan, kneeling across her mothers rear, reached down into her bag and found a bottle of massage oil. Placing some of the oil into her hand she started to massage June, starting on her shoulders, then moving down her back and sides.

June's body was glistening in the half light. Susan reached for more of the oil and with one hand on her mothers body, she oiled her own chest and stomach. Once done she leaned down and laid onto June's back, her breasts on her mother's shoulder blades and her knees resting either side. Moving slowly she massaged June using her torso only, her nipples reacting by hardening.

Susan spent some time just rubbing her body along her mother, occasionally kissing June's neck or shoulders. She also started to put some weight onto her pelvis, gently grinding her pussy into June's rear.

Susan then got off her mother and moved June's body onto her side. She took hold of one of June's legs and bent it at the knee and hip so that it was close to her chest. Taking more oil she massaged June's bottom. As she did so she grazed her fingers along her arse cheeks, touching June's anus. Susan massaged from June's arse crack, past her anus and along her pussy lips until she made contact with her clit. This she repeated, gently applying more pressure.

June was in heaven as her daughter massaged her. Her breathing quickened as her orgasm neared. She knew that she wouldn't last much longer but then Susan stopped. June almost screamed out for her to continue but Susan had seen the tell tale signs of approaching orgasm and she was moving her body so that her head would replace her hand, at her mother's bottom.

Susan moved her head until her mouth was inches from her mother's anus, then she stuck her tongue out and licked her rosebud.

June felt an electric shock as Susan rimmed her. She felt Susan's nose rubbing along her pussy lips as her tongue darted into and around her anus. It sent her over the edge and she came.

Susan felt June's orgasm and was soon covered in her juices. However she continued rimming her mother and soon felt another orgasm and then another.

Susan stopped and moved to her mother's face. They kissed passionately.

Susan allowed June to recover for a few minutes as they spooned, Susan behind June. As they were spooning Susan was gently caressing June's nipples, keeping them hard.

After a few minutes, June disentangled herself, turned round and eased Susan back. As she did so she opened Susan's legs and moved her head towards her clit. June licked along Susan's clit, then down over her pussy lips. Placing her hands on Susan's ankles she bent her legs up and wider open. June now had full access to her daughter's pussy and anus. She continued to lick Susan's pussy but also to her anus. June was enjoying the taste of her daughter, even her anus, which after its cleansing had a lovely musky smell.

Susan was close to coming and was tipped over the edge when June's tongue applied some pressure to her anus, her tongue rasping along her most intimate area.

As Susan came down from her orgasm, June moved her body up and the two women embraced, whilst they kissed.

A while later and June was on her back, Susan laying down in the crook of her left arm. June realised that Susan was asleep, so closed her own eyes.

*

June woke up. Her pussy was being stroked by Susan and she was soaking wet. Susan must have been playing with her for a while as June slept. June reached and took Susan's head in her hands and gently pulled her up so that the two women were face to face. They kissed as Susan gyrated her hips onto June.

Just as June was about to cum again, the bedroom door opened and a woman appeared at the door. June was immediately afraid as she didn't know who this person was, although within a second she knew.

"I knew something was going on when I was here earlier." Mo must have let herself back in.

Susan hurriedly covered herself and June with the sheets.

"So how long has this been going on?" Mo continued.

"I'm not ashamed Mo," Susan said defiantly. "I love mum not just as my mother but also as my lover."

"I didn't know that you batted for our side, Susan. And certainly not you mother."

"I don't know what to say Mo," June said quietly.

"Nothing to say mum. If this makes you happy then I'm glad you enjoy it. Just in the future if you want to keep it a secret you might want to clean up after sucking on your lover's pussy. Now that I know what's going on, I can go home." Mo turned to go.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," Susan said.

Mo stopped and turned round.

Susan lifted the sheet off of June's and her own body.

Mo said nothing, clearly debating with herself what to do. A full thirty seconds passed before she made her mind up. Stepping forward she removed her dress, bra, shoes and panties, throwing them onto the floor, before climbing onto the bed.

For the next hour no words were spoken. The only sounds were the moaning as each of them orgasmed, Mo twice. During this time the mother and daughters cemented their incestuous love, all of them knowing that there was a significant change in their relationship happening but they were content with this.

*

Susan woke up. Looking across the bed she saw June gently snoring and beyond her, Mo. Quietly she got out of the bed, went to the toilet and then went downstairs to the kitchen.

She made three cups of tea and took these up to June's bedroom.

When she entered the room, both June and Mo were awake, Mo in June's arms.

"Morning sleepyheads. Cup of tea?"

"Thanks Susan," June said, taking a cup from her. Mo also took a cup and Susan joined them back in the bed.

Mo broke the silence. "I hope that wasn't a one-off."

They talked for ages. They spoke about their new found relationship, how they intended to continue with their existing lives but also to have regular incestuous sex whenever they could. Afterwards they had sex, good sex and all were totally sated.

*

Susan returned home the next day, leaving Mo with her mother. June and Mo talked candidly and openly about lesbianism and June felt comfortable with the sexual relationship she had forged with her daughters.

They ended the day having sex, Mo teaching her mother about the use of dildo's, which Susan had kindly left with them before she had left.

Within a week, Susan had left Kevin and had moved back in with June. Mo continued her relationship with Zoe but regularly joined in with June and Susan's sessions.


12