The Widower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I admit I got my feelings for the kids mixed up with him. He did flirt a bit but nothing happened."

After a long pause Bill continued.

"I guess I will never know the full truth, but there is something in your manner than suggests you aren't being totally honest, you're keeping something back."

"I just told you... nothing happened."

"So you say, but remember how well I know you; there is something you aren't admitting, I can see it in your eyes, especially when you look away like you just did when you said nothing happened.

Judy looked directly into Bill's eyes, "There is nothing between David and me."

"You know, I thought about packing all of your stuff into your car and parking it on his drive."

"Good God! Why on earth would you do that!"

"I thought you would want to move in with him, you seem so smitten. You dismissed me before you left; it was all about what you and he needed. You didn't even pause to consider how I felt, that's not love and shows a complete lack of respect.

Judy's eyes widened, "I'm truly so very sorry. I do love you and respect you totally. I knew you were upset but I didn't realise how much. Please let me make it up to you, we can't throw away a marriage over one stupid trip"

"No but we can if there is no respect, no trust and when the person you love more than anything in the world puts other people in front of you."

The conversations continued over the following days. Judy apologised for neglecting Bill, especially at the social functions, admitting she was embarrassed by her actions when Christine pointed them out.

Judy suggested she was feeling depressed and eagerly grasped at caring for the kids as a way out. She promised to focus more of her energies on their own relationship. Judy leaned forward and put her head in her hands, only now realising her marriage was in serious difficultly.

Not knowing what had happened was eating away at Bill; he was sure Judy wasn't being wholly truthful. Maybe there was one way to find out; he waited until he knew the kids were at their clubs and knocked on David's door.

As he opened the door Bill stepped forward and punched him squarely in the nose, connecting sweetly to deposit him on his arse.

"I promised you that."

"Shit, she told you then" muffled David as he sat on the floor trying to get his nose to stop bleeding.

Bill covered his brief hesitation, "Yeah she told me, so what have you got to say for yourself"

"I guess I deserve this, it was worth it to steal your wife, I am sure she will kiss it all better. We are meant to be together, it's just a matter of time."

"Is that right, well that punch was for chasing her, now I know you were successful you're in for a whole world of pain. You will never be safe, keep looking back over your shoulder because one night when I have an alibi sorted, I'll be coming for you."

Bill knew he had to leave, it he started hitting David he wouldn't be able to stop.

***

"He's lying, we aren't having an affair!" Judy screamed the words, tears pouring down her face."

"Fuck off Judy, I can tell you are lying through your teeth.

"It was just once!"

The admission hit Bill like a sledgehammer; he staggered back into a chair, hate burning through him as he stared at Judy.

Judy slumped over the table weeping, "It was on the holiday after we argued... the day I didn't call. I was just so confused, and he was so nice and understanding. We talked over a couple of bottles of wine and ended up in bed together."

"You lying bitch, you looked me in the eyes and denied everything."

"I had to; I couldn't lose you over a stupid mistake!"

"So was it everything you wanted, did he fulfil your needs like I couldn't, fucking your all night long with a massive cock."

"God no... not at all, that couldn't be further from the truth. I was pretty drunk, so can't remember everything other than an overwhelming feeling of guilt. It didn't last very long and didn't do anything for me."

"Yeah whatever you claim Judy, but who knows when you are lying or being truthful these days. I am not even sure that you know."

Judy gathered herself a bit, "Believe it or not, it's the truth. It did make me realise what we have together is so special. I told him it was a mistake and it would never happen again. He wanted me to leave you for him, but that was never going to happen. I don't love him; I do love the kids though, but I messed that up as well, they kicked off when they saw me come out of his room in the morning."

"Oh so it was all night then!"

"In bed yes, but we only had sex once."

"Get out Judy; just leave before I do something I regret."

***

Judy went to her sisters when she moved out; she phoned Bill everyday begging to come back. She was telling the truth, sex with David had been bitterly disappointing. She'd imagined being swept off her feet and ravished by a vigorous youthful lover. That's what all the stories suggested; the lovers were always well endowed, skilful and had stamina. What she experienced was more like the fumbling of a teenage virgin. David lasted about as long as a virgin as well, a few quick pumps and he was done. Bill could be caring and tender but also forceful and insistent when he read her mood.

Bill resisted all of Judy's requests, even though he was feeling desperately low. He knew his life was better with Judy in it, but he just couldn't accept her actions.

Four weeks later and Bill's resolve was wavering; he was sure she was remorseful and couldn't imagine her doing it again. He also felt like he wasn't living a real life, more like living through an eternal fog, concentrating on anything was proving difficult.

It was the end of the second month when Bill was surprised to see Judy. He was at a restaurant with colleagues when she walked in with David. Several of his colleagues knew Judy and looked toward Bill; he felt humiliated but managed to walk casually over to their table.

"Well how quaint is this, we've only been separated 2 months and my wife is stepping out on me. Thank you very much; I really needed the extra humiliation."

"You left me and I was lonely."

"Oh my fault again, you really are quite the narcissist, it's always about you isn't it."

Judy lifted her head up continuing on her course of action, "Well this is the reality of the situation which I need to demonstrate seeing as you will barely talk to me. If you don't allow me to come home, it means I will be dating David."

David looked bemused. "Listen I'm not sure what's going on, I wasn't expecting you to be here Bill but I'm glad that you know that I am seeing Judy.

Judy didn't falter, "I never said you would be seeing me... this is just a friend's date. But if Bill is rejecting me then this becomes reality, it's his choice!"

David realised he had been set up to make Bill jealous, "She promised me a repeat of our holiday fling Bill, although I didn't know she was going to rub your face in it."

Judy frowned at David then continued, "Bill knows what this is... a look into the future. It's a final chance to keep the wonderful life we had and could have again so easily if he bent just a fraction. Now I can go over and charm your boss and explain David is our good friend and we just popped in to say hello or I could tell him David is my lover."

"No need, I'll tell him the truth instead, it's a concept you seem to be struggling with."

David started to speak...

"One more word from you, and you'll be going out through that window headfirst!"

Judy was frustrated with Bill's calm response. She hoped he would be in a jealous rage and realise what he was throwing away, but now her actions seemed idiotic. She had found the booking on their still shared email and decided to hijack it, not realising Bill's boss would be there. Bill left before she could think about taking any further action. Now she felt stupid, sitting next to David who was less than amused. Even so, David was so obsessed with Judy he begged her to realise that her life with Bill was over, whereas they could become a happy family. It was the first time she had ever considered that might be her new reality.

A further month later with no further contact from Bill, Judy phoned telling him she was going to move in with David.

"I'm surprised; I thought you would be auditioning a whole host of studs with bigger cocks than him and who could fuck you for longer."

"On no Bill, his training is coming on quite nicely, especially now he is receiving regular pussy. In fact he'll be fucking me again tonight! Think about that as your struggling to get to sleep all alone, knowing your wife is kneeling on all fours with another man's cock filling her from behind. Don't you miss that Bill, having your hard cock buried inside me?"

Bill tried to cover with his best laugh, "No, I'm good thanks and I wouldn't like to catch anything. "

"If you say so Bill, but it could all be yours again, you just have to say the word and I'd be over there in a shot to satisfy all of your needs. Just imagine it Bill, buried in my nice hot quim, you could have me anyway you liked. I'd wear the silk stockings and heels you like so much; I'd blow you and swallow and fuck you every way you wanted."

Bill ended the call and blocked her number. The bitch, still knew how to get to him. It still hurt... it hurt a lot. The following morning, he filed for divorce, at least Judy had made that an easier decision.

Judy dragged the divorce out the best she could, all the way through the proceedings, she reiterated that she would come home any time he wanted. When Bill pointed out she was already living with and having sex with another man, Judy denied it.

"I said that to provoke a reaction from you, anything was better than being ignored. I guess I got a reaction but not the one I hoped for. Make no mistake though Bill, if you divorce me that is exactly where I will go, straight into David's bed."

Eventually she exhausted all their options and they were divorced with a simple 50% division of assets. Six months later, true to her word Judy married David. Bill was surprised, ignoring his hatred for the guy; he just didn't seem her type and suspected she would walk all over him.

Bill would still see them at neighbourhood BBQ's, despite the time passing it still hurt but he was determined they wouldn't push him out of his friendship groups. Thankfully Christine and others made sure to keep him company, but it was very hard to see Judy playing happy families with another man.

Judy sat next to him at the end of the most recent BBQ. She crossed her legs and let her skirt ride up her thighs. Bill resisted the urge to look.

"You can look Bill, they are hold-up stockings your favourites, I wore them for you."

"Actually I prefer ones with seams and a suspender belt."

"Noted, I will do better next time. You know I still miss you and still love you, don't you?"

"Do I? What about David, you know... your husband."

"What about him, I like him and love the kids. We both know you were the only man for me."

"Wow, that's cold even for you."

Judy shrugged "I had to make the best of a bad situation once you wouldn't forgive me and my attempts to make you jealous failed miserably and this is where I ended up. And he is far easier to control than you."

"I think I missed your true nature all these years, maybe I was deluding myself."

"Actually, I prefer to think about it as you making me a better person, when we were together you grounded me, made me think before acting, calmed me down. You were... are good for me."

"Yeah maybe you're right, because you have certainly been acting like a bitch since we split."

"Touché Bill, but every action I took was an attempt for you to take me back. Jesus Bill it was one mistake, a few minutes compared to all of our years together and you walked away. You disregarded all the fantastic things we had and did together and focused on the one mistake I made."

"That's not how I saw it."

"I know, much to my regret. Anyway I have an offer for you I am hoping you accept now we aren't married and have had time to let things settle."

"I dread to think... go on then."

"Take me back to our old home and fuck my brains out!"

Bill half spat his beer out, "Jesus, what about David, he's just over there."

"Oh I'll tell him exactly what we are doing, he knows I still love you and he's shit scared of you. What's more when I told him I hadn't given up on winning you back he still asked me to marry him, I just said yes for the kids. One other thing Bill, he knows he is lacking in the bedroom department."

Bill looked at David who was trying not to look across. It might be what Judy wanted and unwise but the idea of gaining some revenge on that little shit was so appealing; he had after all destroyed Bill's happy existence. Also, he hadn't been laid in almost a year, all those stories of mature sirens just waiting to jump on divorced middle-aged men were just bollocks.

"Come on Bill, it's just sex and I owe you, I hate to think of you all pent up with no release, it would do us both the world of good."

"Ok you are on, let's go and you had better bring you're 'A' game. Go tell him that I'll send you back in the morning, well fucked."

Judy went over to David and had a short and terse conversation before returning to Bill smiling.

"We are good to go."

"What did you say to him?"

"Just that we both owed you and I needed to look after you... also not to expect me back tonight."

They went back to their old house and straight to their old bedroom; it was a strange experience, so familiar and yet so very odd. Judy looked around taking in the many happy memories. She tried kissing Bill but he avoided her mouth. Instead, he ripped open her blouse, buttons flying everywhere; he pushed her bra down and sucked hard on her tits. Judy was immediately moaning, he pushed her skirt up and pulled her panties down before he stepped back and looked at her.

Judy saw the hesitation and thought Bill was going to stop, so she dropped to her knees, unbuckled him quickly and engulfed his cock.

"You fucking bitch!

"Mmmhmmm", Judy came off his cock, "And you're a bastard for rejecting and ignoring the woman who loves you!"

Bill bent down and lifted her up, throwing her on the bed. Judy squealed as she landed.

"Well spread your legs like the slut you are."

Judy recovered quickly, "Ok then lover, we had better see if you can match up. David has had a lot of practice."

That comment tore at Bill; he virtually dove onto Judy ramming his cock into her.

"Fucckkkkk," screamed Judy.

Bill started fucking her rapidly, pounding her hard into the mattress.

"Yes Bill, fuck me, reclaim your pussy."

"It's David's pussy now, I am just using it."

Bill gave her all that he had, the speed and urgency was no less than furious. Judy had never been fucked so hard, her whole body was bouncing as Bill continued his assault. It was astonishing, urgent, hot and erotic; but it was the intensity of emotion and the feelings of hate and love which heightened the experience for both of them. Judy loved it, encouraging him to fuck her harder. She started to orgasm and that never happened with David.

"Oh God Bill, I'm cummingggg."

She felt Bill's body tense up; he moaned and kept his cock buried deep in her pussy as his orgasm erupted.

After a few minutes he rolled off her gasping for air. Judy placed a hand on this cheek.

"I'll always love you."

"And I'll always hate you."

"Don't say that Bill, it doesn't have to be like that. I know you still have feelings for me. If you can't love me, at least let me have some piece of you"

Judy laughed and grabbed his cock.

"Even if it's just this little piece."

"Less with the little comments, you said I was bigger than him."

"Oh you are, no doubt about that whatsoever... and he can't fuck me like you just did."

Judy continued stroking his still hard cock before rolling over and mounting him, easing down with a sigh."

"There now, doesn't that feel better, everything where it should be."

"It certainly feels good, how I feel about you is another matter entirely."

Judy smiled, "Small steps... and didn't you promise my husband to return me well fucked."

Bill couldn't help but laugh, he also couldn't help fucking Judy well into the night. They eventually collapsed exhausted in the small hours. The next morning when Bill woke up, he could smell coffee and bacon; the aromas were a blast from the past of his former life. He went downstairs to find Judy happily singing along to the radio as she prepared breakfast. They exchanged pleasantries, with offers of coffee and bacon sandwiches before Judy asked:

"Can I stay for a while, maybe another night?"

"No, that's not what this is, we aren't back together, it was just sex like the cheaters say. Anyway, don't you need to get back to your pretend husband?"

"It wasn't just sex Bill and you know it, it was mind blowing sex between two people who still have a connection, despite one of them making the biggest mistake of her life. I know you were trying to punish me, but I'm happy to do anything for you. I love being that close to you and it's going to be even hotter once you start kissing me again. If I can't stay, can I see you again... last night was amazingly good."

Bill shook his head, "Ok, how's about next Saturday and I want you in suspenders, a short leather skirt, boots and ready to fuck, remember it's just sex."

Judy smiled brightly, "I can manage that, just let me know if you have any other requests."

"Make sure David knows why you are dressed and what you are going to do."

"You really hate him don't you. I guess he deserves it, he did break us up."

"Actually you did that, not him!"

"Do you still hate me, even after last night?"

David shrugged, "Yeah, I hate you, hate the fact you destroyed our life together."

"I'll take the hate then; at least it shows you still care. It's so much better than being disregarded and I know I love you more than you hate me."

***

Bill made sure to bump into David in the street the following day whilst there were several neighbours close by.

"Hello David, thanks for the loan of you wife last night, just send her over if you're struggling to get the job done again. It seemed like she hadn't had proper fucking it quite some time."

"Fuck off Bill, you had your fun and revenge, just leave it."

"Oh I'm not leaving it, she's coming back next week, it's all arranged."

David looked like he was going to swing for Bill, then seemed to think better of it and stormed off back into his house.

Bill thought about afterward; he vied from feeling that he had let himself down, to being gleeful at gaining an element of revenge on David. He was reminded of TV mini-series 'Games of Thrones' and the so-called hero's having lots of faults, whilst the villains were rarely all bad. Life wasn't back and white, it was mostly grey and he didn't pretend to be perfect. He had few qualms about David but if he continued with Judy the kids might get caught in the crossfire. He realised it had helped ease his desire for revenge but reflecting on his actions, it didn't feel right. They didn't sit well with who he thought he was, he hoped deep down that he was better than that.

Bill called Judy the following day.

She answered brightly, "Hey gorgeous, are you phoning about arrangements for next week, I've just been to Anne Summers bought some new lingerie."

"Actually, I don't think that is a good idea Judy; I want to be a better person than that. I think we both need to move on, this isn't healthy for either of us."

"No Bill please don't say that! It isn't supposed to be like this, you were supposed to forgive me and stay with me. Then get jealous and take me back or keep me in revenge, nothing is working!