The Widows Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim falls deeper into their sexual fantasy.
7k words
4.58
26.2k
35
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

Please read The Widows before this story. Please note that this story is pure mature women/younger man sexual fantasy and not, as one reader put, reality.

*****

'Do you mind awfully if I have Tim tomorrow night?' Alice asked her friend Marjory while they sat drinking wine in the village pub as they usually did on a Wednesday evening.

'Well actually,' replied Marjory, 'I did have plans for him but maybe you could help me.'

'Really?' Alice said. 'In what way?'

Marjory leaned closer to her friend and told her the plans she had for the unsuspecting young boy.

'Oh my goodness!' exclaimed Alice.

At four o'clock the following afternoon Tim was greeted by Marjory wearing a long black silk robe. He could see she was wearing stockings and her shiny black ankle boots.

'Please undress and leave your clothes on one of the kitchen chairs.'

When Tim was naked she took him by the hand and led him into the sitting room where perched at the end of the sofa was Mrs Rogers dressed in a black silk quarter cup bra, a black silk suspender belt attached to black silk stockings along with Marjory's long black leather opera gloves. She wore a tiny black silk thong that barely covered her pussy and shiny black heels. Her blonde hair was teased and she wore a little make up and red lip gloss.

Tim was surprised that he wasn't asked to sit next to Alice but that he was taken to the side next to her and told to bend over the arm of the sofa.

'Hello Tim, fancy seeing you here.' she giggled and reached out to take hold of his hardening cock. She slowly started to stroke it.

Alice looked behind Tim to see her friend had shed her robe and was standing in her shiny black leather corset and stockings attaching her newly purchased shiny black six inch strap-on around her waist.

Tim was moaning as Mrs Rogers hand slowly wanked him. He had heard sounds but had no idea what Mrs Hines was doing.

When Marjory started to pour gel over the fake cock and rub it in Alice put her left hand around Tim's neck and her other hand left his cock and she grabbed hold of his balls.

Tim gasped as he felt cool gel being spread over his little hole then forced inside him by Mrs Hines fingers.

'Wha...what's happening?' he gasped.

'Oh don't worry Tim. Mrs Hines is only going to fuck you with her new shiny black strap-on.'

Tim tried to pull away but Alice tightened her arm around his neck and her grip on his balls.

'Just relax Tim. I'm sure you'll love it.' she said as Marjory eased the tip of the six inch tool between his cheeks and onto his sphincter.

'Don't worry Timmy, you're in good hands,' Marjory said as she grasped him by the hips to hold him steady.

'Oh God. Oh fuck!' Tim cried as the older woman forced the head of the cock into his hole. Marjory raised her right arm and spanked him hard on his lily white arse.

'Aaarrrggghh!' he cried but the distraction caused him to relax sufficiently to let the head of her cock enter him.

Marjory rested so he could get used to it and then pushed a couple of inches into him.

'Shit it hurts. Oh fuck it burns!'

'Deep breaths Tim,' said Alice as she slowly stroked his cock aware that copious amounts of pre cum was making the palm of her leather glove quite slimy.

Marjory pushed slowly until she was fully embedded in him before she again rested.

'Good boy Timmy, said Marjory. 'Now I'm going to fuck that cute little arse of yours!'

She slid the cock in and out of him slowly at first then when she heard his groans of pain turn to moans of pleasure she started to fuck him faster and harder.

'Oh Alice, you should see his cute little bum accepting my cock. I think he's starting to enjoy it.'

Alice continued to wank him.

'Oh so you do like Mrs Hines fucking your arse do you? Are you going to cum Tim? Are you going to come on my pussy or maybe my stockings?'

Tim opened his eyes to see Mrs Rogers near naked body right in front of him.

'Oh God. Fuck. I..I'm going to...oh fuck yes!' he screamed as his spunk flew out of his pulsating cock and soaked Alice's crotch.

Marjory slowly pulled out of him and hauled him up from over the arm of the sofa before leading him around the front, plopping him down beside Alice. She then disappeared upstairs to clean her new toy.

'Well Tim, did you enjoy that. Your still hard cock looks like you did?

Tim groaned as Alice leaned over him and took the head of his cock between her glossy red lips.

After a few minutes of sucking Alice reckoned he was hard enough so she stood up in front of him.

'Look at the mess you have made of my knickers!' she said slipping them off and bundling them up in a ball before tossing them on the floor.

Tim sat slack jawed as she slowly moved towards him before straddling his thighs.

'No please Mrs Rogers, please don't. I don't think I can.'

Alice took no notice of his pleas so she sank her dripping wet pussy onto his cock then pushed herself down until she was fully sheaved.

'Now Tim, don't be like that. You do want me to cum don't you?' she asked as she began to ride him.

Tim's cock was so tender that he began to moan at once. It didn't take Alice long to reach her first orgasm but she kept on fucking him.

'That was so sexy Tim, watching Marjory fuck you. Maybe nest time we can change places and you can watch me get fucked by the strap on while I lean over and suck your cock!'

Alice could feel Tim's cock started to expand so she fucked him harder, her second orgasm seconds away.

The thought of watching Mrs Hines fuck Mrs Rogers sent Tim over the top and they both came together as he blasted him cum into the older woman's pussy.

After a minute Alice stood up then picked up her cum soaked panties which she stuffed in her hand bag and grabbed her dress.

'I'm just popping to the downstairs bathroom to get rid of your cum then I'll clean myself up and get dressed. Stay where you are.'

Tim just sat, taking in what had happened to him.

He heard the front door bang shut then the click clack of heels descending the stairs.

Mrs Hines stood in front of him with her hands on her hips and legs slightly apart. Tim looked up at the statuesque older women in her shiny black leather corset, her shiny black silk stockings and her ankle boots and waited to see what she would say.

'You look like Mrs Rogers has drained you of all your semen young man. It seems no use ordering you to fuck me so why don't you kneel between my legs and pleasure me with your talented tongue?'

Tim knew it was useless to argue so he crawled off the sofa and knelt before her.

Marjory took hold of the back of his head before she pulled his face between her thighs and onto her pussy. Tim licked and sucked on her twat until the older woman groaned then pulled his face tightly into her, flooding his face with her juices.

He sat back and they were both surprised to see he was once again rock hard.

'Well!' said Marjory. 'It looks like I'll get my fuck after all.'

She stepped past him and sat on the middle cushion of the sofa and opened her legs wide.

Time started to complain but a withering look from Marjory shut him up so he positioned himself between her thighs and pushed his hard eight inch cock all the way into her.

Marjory already had two orgasms when she felt Tim was on the edge of cumming. She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him hard slipping her tongue into his mouth.

'Cum for me Timmy. Be a good boy and cum for me,' she ordered before thrusting her tongue back in. She reached down and ran her finger over his sphincter.

That was all it took. With a groan he sucked hard on the older woman's tongue as he emptied what was left of his cum into her grasping pussy.

'You'd better have a shower before you go.'

When Tim emerged clean and dressed he found Mrs Hines sitting by her kitchen table sipping a cup of coffee. Tim refused her offer of one and just before he closed the door he stopped.

'Er...when...?

'We'll be in touch!'

Marjory noticed his crestfallen face then added 'soon'.

On Sunday he was summoned to Alice's house in the afternoon where they spent all day in bed fucking in several different positions.

He was away for the rest of the week working in a different village.

That Friday Alice was at Marjory's house for coffee.

'I have a date tomorrow!' she told her friend.

'A date. Who with?' questioned Marjory.

'His name is Mike and he's a friend of a friend of mine on Facebook.'' Alice replied.

'How did you get on Facebook?' asked a bewildered Marjory.

'Tim set it up for me then showed me how to use it.'

'Tim did?'

'Yes Tim. We don't spend all the time screwing you know!'

Marjory was starting to get impatient.

'So go on, tell me how he came to ask you out on a date.'

'He sent me a friend request and we started messaging each other. I mentioned last week that my laptop was playing up and he told me he worked in IT and would I like him to have a look at it. He only lives in Burford so he's barely twenty minutes away. Anyhow he came over last night and after he'd fixed my laptop he asked me out.'

'So what's he like, this Mike?' queried Marjory.

'Well, he's fifty five, five nine or ten, slim with a nice smile. He's good looking, exemplary manners and single, well divorced with a thirty year old daughter who is married and lives in Oxford. His ex-wife has remarried and moved away so no loose ends there.'

'Where will he take you?'

'He said he knows a lovely little gastropub not too far from here so he'll pick me up at seven.'

'You'll have to let me know how you get on.' insisted Marjory.

The following Wednesday in the pub the first question Marjory had for Alice was, 'Well, how did your date go?'

'Oh Marjory, it was wonderful. We had so much in common.'

'Are you going to see him again?'

'Actually he came over for dinner last night and he stayed for breakfast,' giggled Alice with a smile in her eyes.

'Oh you hussy!' laughed Marjory.

'I think it could be serious Marjory. He's texted me three time today to thank me for last night.'

'So what are you going to do with our arrangement with Tim?' she whispered to Alice.

Just then Tim and four of his mates walked into the pub and took their usual place at the bar.

'Oh he's a little darling. He messaged me because I haven't been in touch so I rang him today to tell him about Mike and to tell him I couldn't see him for the foreseeable future and he said he understood. So you have him all to yourself.'

Out of the corner of Marjory's eye she saw Steph Roberts, her next door neighbour, walk into the pub and head their way.

Steph was a forty eight year old school teacher at one of the local schools. She was five six tall in her stocking feet but today she strode into the pub in her three inch heels. She was wearing tight denim jeans and a cream silk blouse. All the boys at the bar turned to stare at her. She was model slim with red hair to her shoulders which showed off her attractive face.

'Evening boys!' she said as she walked past them.

'Evening Miss!' the all chorused. Steph had taught them all at some time or other.

'I thought I would find you two in here. Wait until I get a drink!'

Steph joined Alice and Marjory with a bottle of Pino and a fresh glass.

'You must be thirsty.' quipped Alice.

'We can share it.' said Steph as she took a large gulp of her wine.

'Looks like you needed that.' said Marjory as she sipped her wine.

'Oh I do. I'm so fed up of spending my nights alone while Nick is traipsing all over the globe working!' she said. 'Plus,' she divulged. I'm sure he's shagging around.'

Nick was Steph's husband who worked in international sales. He was tall, good looking with a dazzling white smile. He was seven years older than Steph and earned an impressive salary and bonuses.

'Surely not!' said Alice. 'How could he, you are just so damned beautiful.'

'I'm sure he is. Yesterday before he left on another jaunt the window cleaner came to collect his money. I knew I didn't have any cash as I hadn't been to the bank then I saw his wallet on the kitchen table. I opened it to take out twenty pounds to pay the man and as I was withdrawing the money I saw a piece of foil sticking out of his credit card pocket. When I pulled it out I saw it was a condom and as you both know I can't have children so there only is one explanation.'

'Oh dear,' gasped Alice.

'You need to find a man to take care of your needs when he's away.'smiled Marjory.

'Oh yeah, who's going to go for a flat chested, middle aged school teacher?' she asked.

'You are not flat chested!' exclaimed Alice.

'Oh I am.' Steph replied. 'Look at you two. C cup Alice? And you must be DD Marjory. How can I pull a man with my thirty four B's?'

'Let me show you.' said Marjory. 'Tim? Tim could you pop here a second please?'

Tim walked apprehensively to where the three older ladies were sitting.

'Thank you Tim. Now as a man, or at least the nearest we have in here tonight, would you say that Mrs Roberts is attractive?'

Tim was a bit startled with the question and looked down at where Steph was seated.

'Er..ye..yeah. Hello Miss. All the boys in school thought you were gorgeous. I mean, they still do, Miss.'

'Thank you Tim. That will be all.' said Marjory dismissing him. 'See if a nineteen year old thinks you're gorgeous then let me tell you that you are!'

Steph laughed and said that had cheered her up as she refilled their glasses.

'When's Nick back?' asked Marjory.

'Not until Sunday,' replied Steph.

'Well, why don't you pop over on Saturday night and I'll cook us some supper.'

'It's a deal! Said Steph. 'I'll bring a bottle of wine. No, wait. I'll bring two bottles,' she laughed.

'Oh my goodness!' exclaimed Steph as she walked into Marjory's kitchen on Saturday night. 'That smells delicious.'

'Just a little coq au vin I've knocked up. Here, let me take those bottles and put them in the fridge. I've already one open so I'll just get you a a glass. Go and sit in the lounge and we'll have a drink. Dinner won't be ready for another thirty minutes.

They chatted mainly about Steph's husband.

'Are you going to confront him?' asked Marjory.

Steph said she wasn't sure what to do.

'You need revenge,' suggested Marjory.

'Oh and how do I go about that?' laughed Steph.

'Let's go and eat and I'll tell you how.'

Over dinner Marjory told Steph about her and Alice's dalliances with Tim. Steph looked aghast as her neighbour recounted her story.

'So you see, Steph, Alice is tied up with her new man and Tim is exceptionally discreet. It would be perfect.'

'But what if he doesn't fancy me?' asked Steph.

'Oh Stephanie,' groaned Marjory using her Sunday name. 'Tim is a nineteen year old boy. He fancies everything!'

Steph laughed.

'When was the last time you had your garden overhauled?' asked Marjory.

'I suppose it's not been done since old Mr Simpson retired.' replied Steph.

'When is Nick next going away?'

'He leaves next Saturday. I think he's going just after lunch.'

'OK, this is how to play it. I'll get Tim to call you on Saturday morning about coming to give you a price to sort your garden out. Get him to call round on Sunday as it's his day off. Wear something revealing, a short skirt and sexy blouse. Tease him and if he tries to hide the bulge in his shorts you can seduce him when he starts to work for you.'

'Do you think I can pull it off?' asked Steph. 'It would be good to have some young hard cock, I must admit!'

Early the following week Marjory rang Tim and asked if he could pop in on Thursday. Tim said he should be finished sometime after lunch and he could go over about four o'clock. That was agreed and a nervous Tim knocked on the kitchen door at the allotted time.

'Ah Tim, so nice to see you. Would you follow me please?'

Tim followed in trepidation as he climbed the stairs behind the older woman.

She was dressed in her trade mark leather skirt and a cream silk blouse.

Tim groaned inwardly when he saw two silk scarves tied to the top corners of her bed.

'Come on. You know what to do. Strip!'

When he was naked he was ordered up on the bed on his back and his wrists were secured.

'I shan't be a minute,' said Marjory as she walked into her en-suite bathroom.

Tim wondered what she had planned for him. He hoped it wasn't the strap on again.

When she walked back into the bedroom he was astounded by what she was wearing. A tight shiny black latex corset, latex hold up stockings and a latex choker around her throat with shiny black latex opera gloves on her arms. Tim's cock was soon hard and throbbing as she stood by the side of the bed.

'How do you like my new outfit Timmy? It's a lot lighter and softer than leather. It feels like a second skin.'

Tim stared at her, savouring her mature body clad in the tight shiny material, her breasts free and her long legs covered by the shiny latex stockings.

Marjory reached into the top drawer of her bedside cabinet and took out a tube of lube and a long, slim silver cylinder like toy. She poured some of the gel on the silver tube and began to coat it.

'Wha...what is that?'

'It's an anal vibrator Timmy and I'm sure you're going to love it in that tight little hole of yours.'

Tim groaned as she slowly pushed the vibrator home. When she switched it on he gasped.

'I thought you might like it.' Marjory said as she climbed up on the bed and straddled his stomach.

The vibrator hummed away, teasing his prostate and causing Tim to moan.

Marjory shifted her body down slightly so that the crack of her arse was snug against his throbbing cock.

'Here Timmy, why don't you suck on my fat nipple?' she offered as she leaned forward to feed him her breast. As she did her bottom was lodged around his erection. As Tim greedily sucked on the older woman's hard nipple she moved her bum up and down his length eliciting moans from the young man.

It wasn't long before she heard him grunt and felt the hot splashes of cum on the small of her back. She allowed it to drip down to her arse before reaching back to find Tim's cock still hard.

She immediately fed it into her slick pussy and began to ride him.

Marjory had two enormous orgasms before Tim cried out and blasted his cum into her grasping cunt.

After they had showered they sat at the kitchen table with a hot drink.

'I need you to do something for me. I want you to ring Mrs Roberts on Saturday morning with a view to going over on Sunday to give her a price for doing some work on her garden. Do you understand? Do not ring her before Saturday morning.'

Tim told her he understood and put Mrs Robert's number in his phone.

On Saturday the phone rang and Steph answered it as her husband was getting ready to drive to the airport.

'Oh hi Tim. Tomorrow? Yes that will be great.' They agreed a time and she put the phone down.

'Who the hell is Tim?' asked Nick as he entered the living room.

'Tim, Tim Jones the gardener. You've seen his van around the village.' replied his wife.

'What do you need a gardener for. Are you going to be doing a Lady Chatterley while I'm away?'

'If only he knew!' she thought.

'Have you seen the state of our garden? Marjory had him over to tend to hers and he's done a great job. She highly recommends him.'

'How much is it going to cost?' he asked.

'I don't know. That's why he's coming over tomorrow. He'll give us a price when he sees what needs to be done so stop complaining. You're never here to do it and it isn't like we can't afford it!'

The front door bell rang at exactly eleven o'clock the next morning.

Steph looked at herself in the hall mirror and decided she'd chosen well. She was wearing a tight black mini skirt, black stockings held up by a black silk suspender belt, a black silk thong and her black four inch heels which made her legs look even longer. On top she wore a red satin blouse without a bra. Her excited nipples were already taut and pushing at the materiel.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers
12