The Widows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do come in Tim. Let's go through to the garden.'

Tim thought she must be going out for lunch with the way she was dressed never suspecting it was for his benefit.

They chatted about what needed done then she led him into the lounge for him to tell her how much it was going to cost and sat beside him on the sofa.

Tim said it would probably take about three days in total and gave her a price which she readily accepted.

'So how are you Tim?'

Tim said he was fine and complemented her on her tasteful furnishings.

'Well you have certainly grown up,' she said as she crossed her legs allowing her skirt to ride up her thighs so her stocking tops could be seen.

Tim squirmed in his seat as he felt his cock start to thicken.

'You are such a strong boy now. Not the little fourteen year old that used to sit at the front of my class.'

As she said that she squeezed his upper arms.

'You were such a good boy in those days. Are you still a good boy now Tim? Or are you a naughty boy? She asked running her hand over his chest.

She had noticed the stirrings in his crotch and decided to go for it. Tim was frozen to the spot on the sofa as her hand moved down over his stomach.

'Mmmm, so taut!'

Her hand carried on moving down until it came to his hands which were clasped around his now hard cock. She took hold of his wrists and pulled his hands away.

'What are you hiding under there? Oh Tim, how you've grown. Did I cause that?'

Tim just stared at his crotch and saw the tent in his shorts.

Steph began to undo the button at the top of his shorts.

'Mi...Miss please. You can't. Oh shit! Sorry Miss.' he groaned as he felt his zipper being tugged down.

'Oh Tim, it's lovely. So big and so hard,' she said as she took hold of it in one hand while her other dragged down his shorts to his ankles.

'But Miss, we can't. You shouldn't. What about Mr Roberts?'

'Oh don't worry about him, he's away screwing everything that moves on the Continent.'

Suddenly she stood up and unzipped her skirt letting it fall by her feet. Then she peeled of her blouse before shimmering out of her shiny black silk thong.

'Well Tim what do you think of your old teacher now?' she asked as she stood in front of him in her black stockings and suspenders along with her shiny black heels.

Tim just stared. He'd always dreamed of seeing her like that as he glared at her perfectly manicured red haired pussy and firm breasts.

He cock twitched and oozed pre cum.

Steph climbed up onto this thighs and took hold of his throbbing tool before lifting slightly to rub the head of his cock between her soaking wet pussy lips.

'Oh God, Miss!' cried Tim as she slowly sunk down on his meaty prick.

'Oh Tim!' exclaimed Steph.

'I've just had a small orgasm and I haven't even started to fuck him yet,' she thought to herself.

She began to screw him. Rising and falling on his cock.

'I want this Tim. I want your sweaty body on mine when you finish work every day. I want you to take me to bed and fuck my brains out. I want you to take me in all positions. Like this, on my back and on my hands and knees. I even want you to bend me over the sofa and slide this big, hard cock into my hot, tight arsehole and fill me with your pearly seed.'

As she was saying it she could feel her orgasm approaching. She bent forward to kiss Tim and as she slipped her tongue into his mouth he groaned and came hard which set off Steph's own climax.

'Shit!' thought Steph. 'That wasn't in the plan but I so needed it.'

Later that day Steph was preparing a light lunch for herself when her doorbell rang. Expecting it to be Marjory she was surprised to find two police officers standing at her door.

'Mrs Roberts? Mrs Stephanie Roberts?' the male officer asked.

Steph confirmed that she was indeed Mrs Roberts.

'May we come in?' the female officer asked.

'Yes. Please come in. What's this all about?' she asked as she led them into her lounge where just over an hour ago she'd seduced Tim Jones.

' I think you'll need to sit down Mrs Roberts. I'm afraid we have some bad news.' said the policewoman.

Steph sat on the sofa but the officers remained standing.

'I'm afraid your husband was found dead this afternoon in his hotel room. Unfortunately we don't have any more information but Inspector Kaufman from the Davidwache Police Station in Hamburg will call you shortly with more details.'

'Do you have anyone who can be with you?' asked the female officer as she saw Steph was in shock at hearing the news.

'Yes, Er...yes. My friend Marjory lives next door.'

The policewoman excused herself and quickly came back with Marjory in tow.

The police officers offered their condolences and left.

Steph immediately broke down in tears.

'Oh God Marjory. What have I done?'

'Nothing darling. You haven't done anything. I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this.' replied her friend.

'Bu..but you don't realise. I...I fucked Tim. I fucked him as my husband lay dead in a Hamburg hotel room. I'll never forgive myself!'

Just then the phone rang and Steph answered.

'Yes.'

'He what?''

'When?'

'Do you know who?'

The Inspector carried on explaining what they had discovered.

'Okay, thanks for telling me!' then she put the phone down.

She walked back to the sofa and sat down beside Marjory in a daze.

Marjory didn't say anything but waited for Steph to tell her when she was ready.

'That was the Inspector from Hamburg. He said he was sorry for not phoning me earlier but he had to carry out some investigations and wait for the doctor to confirm the cause of death.'

Marjory reached out and took hold of Steph's hand.

'He died of a heart attack.'

'Oh I'm so sorry.' said Marjory.

'But that's not the best bit!' Steph's voice became harder.

'The maid couldn't get into his room this morning as he'd not taken the 'Do Not Disturb' notice off the outside door handle. It was only when she went back after finishing all the other rooms to find that she still couldn't get in. She called for the manager who had his master key and it was when they found Nick naked lying on his back on the bed that they decided to call the police. Apparently they found him still wearing a used condom on his penis that was lying limp on his thigh.'

Again the phone rang.

'Oh hello Inspector.'

'Right.'

'I see.'

'Thanks for telling me. Bye!'

'Apparently Nick had picked up a girl in the hotel bar and took her back to his room last night. The Inspector looked at the CCTV tape from inside the elevator and after confronting the bar staff they are sure she was a Hungarian prostitute who frequently picked up men at the hotel.'

'Oh dear!' exclaimed Marjory.

'Well I don't feel so bad about fucking Tim now!' Steph said sardonically.

'Let me go and find wine in your fridge and I'll bring us a couple of glasses then you can tell me all about it.' said Marjory.

Steph told Marjory about how things got out of hand and rather than seducing Tim she had actually fucked him instead.

'How did you know Tim would be so easy to seduce?' asked Steph.

Marjory told her about the boys who she had taught piano to and how she had learned which boys craved an older woman.

'There is always something,' she told Steph, 'With Tim it was when he stared at my leather clothes. I knew he had either a leather fetish or he fantasised about being dominated. It was easy to drag him into our web of sexual fantasy. I must say it's been quite fun.'

'We'll have to make sure to keep him away from the Hall then,' giggled Steph.

'Ah! The Lady of the Manor,' joked Marjory. 'I forgot you were friends with Lady Anne. How did that come about?'

'Well she's on the Board of Governors at the school. They invited the Headmaster and his wife along with myself and Nick for dinner one evening and the two of us just got on. She used to invite me up for tea on a Sunday or drinks at the weekend when Sir George, her husband, and Nick were away.'

'So what's this got to do with Tim?'

'You must promise not to tell anyone!'

Marjory nodded.

'We'd had a few too many drinks one afternoon when she asked if I'd ever been unfaithful. Well that shocked me so when I looked at the grin on her face I asked if she was having an affair. She just laughed and said she liked her lifestyle too much to have an affair but that didn't mean she had to go without sex. She said that since she had turned forty she was constantly randy and of course Sir George being thirty years older he was no use to her in bed. She spent more time out on her horses trying to achieve orgasm on the saddle until one day while out her saddle had slipped because one of the stable boys hadn't fastened it properly. By the time she walked the horse back to the stables she was fuming. She found out it was Stephen who had fit it so she sent the other boy, Tony, away and really had a go at him. She was so mad she tore down his shorts and underwear, bent him over one of the stalls and used her riding crop on his pearly white arse. When it was a sufficient colour of red she stopped and let him up. She was surprised to see he had a huge erection. She wasn't as mad then so she decided to tease the boy by having him stand with his hands on his head as she ran the tip of the crop over the boy's cock and balls until he cried out and spurted all over the stable floor.'

'Oh my goodness,' said Marjory.

'She told me that the next day she went back to the stables and sent Tony away on an errand. She asked Stephen how his bottom was and he told her it was still sore. She ordered him to drop his shorts and underwear so she could inspect it. After fondling his bum for a few minutes it had the desired effect and he sported another huge hard on. This time she pushed him onto his back in the stall and mounted him. She deliberately wore a sundress and no knickers.'

'Oh my God. So she screws her stable boys?'

'Only until they lose their youthful attraction then she passes them on to the Simpson's over at the next farm. Apparently they're not so fussy.'

'You mean Greta Simpson will screw anything?' laughed Marjory.

'Oh it's worse than that. Bob Simpson is bisexual and she'd heard they would take a boy to bed and take turns fucking him!'

'Yes, I see why we must keep Tim well away.' confirmed the older woman.

'When you dominate Tim do you ever piss on him?' asked Steph.

'Oh no. It's not really me!' exclaimed Marjory. 'Why are you thinking of doing it?'

'It was just something that Anne told me. She said that one day she was in the stables with young Tony and she had straddled his face while he ate her pussy and that when she came she peed in his mouth. She said the way he tried to get away, rubbing his face on her wet cunt prolonged her climax. I might try that on Tim.'

'You are a wicked woman Steph but I like you!' giggled Marjory.

On Tuesday Tim knocked quietly on Marjory's kitchen door. When he was let in he saw that she was naked underneath her a long black silk robe.

'Be a good boy and strip, we're going up stairs.'

Tim new it was pointless to argue or even to ask what they were going to do so in less than a minute he was naked.

He followed her into one of her guest bedrooms and groaned as he saw two chains hanging from a beam in the bedroom ceiling about two feet apart. On the ends of the chains were a pair of leather cuffs.

'Face the bed and give me your right hand.'

Reluctantly he held his arm up to allow Marjory to fasten the cuff to his wrist. She did the same to his other hand. He still managed to stand flat on his feet. Marjory then pulled out from under the bed a three feet metal spreader bar for his ankles. He was now starting to get a little concerned as he couldn't move his hands or feet.

'M..Mrs Hines. What are you going to do?'

'Well Timmy, we're just going to play a little game.' she said before disappearing into the bathroom opposite.

When she came back she presented him with a little blue pill and a sip of water.

'Here.' she said popping the pill; into his mouth. 'You're going to need this today!'

'Just one more thing before I go and get ready,' she said as she went to her bedside drawer and brought out a tube of lube and one of her new toys.

'Wha...what's that?' asked Tim. He gasped as he felt the cool gel being pushed into his arse.

'It's called a butt plug. I think you'll like it.'

Tim groaned as she carefully pushed it into his tight hole.

'Right, I'm off to get changed. What do you think of my new toy?' she asked just before pushing the base and turning on the vibrations.

'Oh fuck!' Tim cried as the plug vibrated on his prostate and pre cum oozed from the end of his hardening cock.

Tim gasped when she walked back in holding her two floggers. She was wearing a skintight shiny black latex catsuit that clung to every contour of her body. Her large erect nipples pushed out the shiny material and her cunt lips looked plump.

She placed the small flogger on the bed then walked behind him as she trailed the rubber tendrils over his shoulders, down his back and rested them on the cheeks of his arse.

She leaned into him and whispered seductively, 'I hear you've been a very naughty boy!'

Aarrgghh! Cried Tim as she brought the flogger down on his arse.

'It looks like I need to gag you!' she said as she retrieved a bright red ball gag and fastened behind his head.

'That should muffle you a bit!' she said as she flogged his arse again and again.

She then concentrated on his thighs where the tendrils would wrap around them and catch on his balls.

Tim was spouting gibberish as he tried to beg her to stop.

'You let Mrs Roberts fuck you!'

Another strike of his thighs before moving back to his bottom.

Tim was constantly moaning and leaking copious amount of pre cum from his rampant tool.

Marjory threw down the flogger and unfastened the ball gag.

'Please Mrs Hines. No more please!' begged Tim as she stood in front of him.

She took hold of his rock hard cock and gently pushed the foreskin back to reveal a very wet purple head. She began to roll her finger around and over the shiny head making Tim moan.

'Please Mrs Hines. Please. I need to cum!'

'Oh OK Timmy. Cum you will.' she said as she picked up the small flogger then brought it down on his cock head and balls in quick succession.

'Oh fuck yes! I'm.. Oh shit. I'm cumming!' he almost screamed as rope after rope of spunk splattered onto Marjory's catsuit.

She left him hanging as she walked into the bathroom to clean off the cum from her suit.

She smiled to herself as she saw his cock was still erect. 'The little blue pill is working its magic,' she thought.

Marjory knelt down and began to fondle his balls with one hand as with the other she slowly wanked him before taking his throbbing cock in her mouth.

Tim was really moaning as she expertly began to fellate him.

'Time for round two of your punishment, young man.'

She went to her toy cupboard and took out her shiny black strap on, fastening it to her body.

'No please Mrs Hines. Not that again, please.'

'Oh dear. Do I have to gag you again?' she said as she pulled the spreader bar backwards to place his body in a better position to be able to fuck his arse.

Tim fell silent but gasped when she removed the butt plug. Seconds later Marjory had slid her cock home and was slowly fucking him.

'I'm going to fuck the cum right out of you, little boy!' she sneered.

She reached around to find his cock still hard and throbbing so she gently began to masturbate him as she fucked him. After a few minutes she stepped up both the fucking and the wanking.

'Mrs Roberts tells me she has plans for you. She'll be the one calling the shots when you next see her. She won't be as soft as Mrs Rogers. Oh no.

She even told me she wants to piss in your mouth!'

Just then Tim gave a grunt and spewed his cum all over Marjory's fingers.

'Hmmm, I think he liked that idea. I may have to pee on him myself.' she thought.

She helped him down from his bondage and led him over to the bed while she took off and washed her strap on. When she came back in the room Tim was on his side and he watched her walk towards the him. He marveled at her swaying breasts in the tight shiny latex.

She laid down beside him and just hugged him for a few minutes with his face planted on her bosom. He could feel her hard nipple press against his cheek.

Marjory was surprised when he turned his face and began to lick and suck the nub through the material. She automatically reached down to find his cock as hard as before.

'Lie back!' she ordered him then knelt up and searched between her legs before pulling a strip of Velcro apart to allow her suit to open up at her pussy.

Straddling Tim and sliding down on his hot cock she said, 'I think that pill is working. I should get a long satisfying ride out of you.'

And she did. It was only seconds after her third enormous orgasm that Tim cried out that he was cumming as he fondled her large latex enclosed tits.

Marjory kissed him hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth as she milked him with her tight cunt muscles.

It was a fortnight later that Steph and Marjory got together again and that was at Nick's funeral.

When all the guests had left only Marjory remained helping Steph to tidy up the house. It was a quiet affair so there wasn't too much work to do.

'Do you want me to stay and keep you company?' asked Marjory.

'No, It's fine. I have a young man coming later.' she said with a smile.

Marjory raised an eyebrow.

'Well I am a widow now!' laughed Steph.

'So you are. Welcome to the club!' acknowledged Marjory.

12