The Widows Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim is still used and abused. Toby finds a new home.
7.2k words
4.64
12.6k
17
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

Steph Roberts, the forty eight year old local schoolteacher had just had frantic sex with Tim Jones who was nineteen and not only her gardener but an ex pupil of hers.

'Bloody hell Tim, how do you keep going for so long?' asked Steph as they laid sated beside each other on her large bed.

They had been fucking for almost an hour and Tim had just cum for the second time and Steph had lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had.

'Oh it's quite easy with a woman like you!' he said cheekily.

'I bet you say that to all your women but seriously why don't you meet a nice girl your own age rather than bother with me and Mrs Hines?'

'I..er, I prefer older woman. Not old but older than me.' he corrected himself. 'I find girls my age to be a bit vacant. They are always posing on Instagram, pouting and following Influencers. Anyhow I like you and it's different with Mrs Hines.'

He felt embarrassed talking about what he got up to with Mrs Hines although he guessed the two women talked.

'You are a kinky young boy aren't you Timmy?' Steph teased deliberately using the term Marjory for him.

Tim blushed.

'Mrs Hines told me you wanted to pee in my mouth!' he said boldly.

'I may have mentioned it. Why, is it something that would turn you on?'

'Maybe!' giggled Tim.

Over at the Hall Lady Anne was riding her newly acquired stable boy, Toby, on the straw in one of the empty stalls.

Toby was eighteen years old, slim with floppy blonde hair and extremely kissable lips. Most of all, to Lady Anne's delight, he looked a lot younger for his age and at five feet seven he could easily pass for fifteen or sixteen.

'Come on Toby, fuck me. Use your hips I'm almost there!'

Toby just laid with his eyes closed, not moving so Lady Anne fucked him harder and harder until she cried out and came.

She got off Toby, pulled down her dress and went to angrily march out of the stables when she heard sobbing.

She looked back and could see Toby curled up in the fetal position, crying softly.

She bent over him and put a hand on his arm.

'Toby? What is it? What's wrong?' asked the older woman.

'I...I ca..I can't do this anymore!' he replied between sobs.

'Look clean yourself up, calm down and come up to the Hall in thirty minutes. I'll be in the sitting room.'

Toby nodded and Lady Anne left to wash and change her dress.

Thirty minutes later Toby knocked on the sitting room door and when he was told to enter he went inside.

'Now Toby, tell me what is wrong!'

He told her about his father leaving before he was born, how his mother had drank herself to death by the time he was seven. He told her about the Care Homes he had been in and the sexual abuse he had to put up with by both the men and the women. Even at his last foster home when he thought he had finally found a proper home did the abuse start all over again.

'So you're telling me that you don't like sex because of your experiences?'

'N..no. Not at all. I just don't like impersonal sex. Sex where there is no love.' he replied timidly.

'Well, that is a shame Toby because I don't have a maternal bone in my body. When you say love do you mean that if you felt someone loved you then you would enjoy sex with them?'

Toby hesitated for a second and said a weak 'yes'.

'And does that extend to males as well as females?'

Toby gave her a weak nod.

'What do you intend to do then Toby?'

'I suppose I'll move back to Bristol or maybe go to London to look for work and a place to live.' he replied.

'But you love animals, especially horses. That would be a shame!'

Suddenly she had an idea.

'Don't do anything until I get back. Carry on with your work!'

Bob and Greta Simpson were sitting in their farmhouse kitchen drinking tea when they heard a car pull into their farmyard. Greta looked out of the window to see Lady Anne climbing out of her Range Rover.

'Darling, it's Anne from the Hall. I wonder what she wants?'

Just then there was a knock on the door and Greta went to answer it.

'Anne, so lovely to see you. This is a surprise.' she said as she air kissed her Ladyship. 'Please come on in, we'll go through to the lounge.'

'Hello Bob. You're looking as handsome as ever,' Anne flirted.

Bob was indeed a good looking man. He was tall and slim with dark brown hair. He was forty eight years old, two years older than his wife.

At forty six Greta was an attractive woman, Five feet eight tall, slim with large breasts and dark brown hair to her shoulders. She had high cheek bones, a dazzling smile and sparkling green eyes.

'I have a bit of a dilemma that I hope you can help me with and I think it will benefit you as well as me,' Anne stated.

'Well, you'd better tell us what it is,' said Bob leading the way.

When they were comfortable and they all had a glass of white wine Anne told them about Toby. She explained how he was sexually abused by both men and women while he was in care and what happened in his foster home.

'How will this benefit us?' asked Bob.

'Toby has told me he would enjoy sex if he was in a loving and secure environment. I asked him if that included both men and women and he said that it did.'

'Interesting. You say he's very cute?' asked Greta.

'Oh yes! I had high hopes for him but my loss could be your gain if you treat him properly.'

Bob and Greta went quiet for a moment.

'I suppose it would be company for you when I'm away,' said Bob. 'It would be nice to have someone living in who could look after the horses and help milk the cows and such.'

Bob was a gentleman farmer. He was actually an Accountant and looked after many of the landowners in Gloucestershire. He would do their books and provide tax advice for those that needed it. He was very successful which meant he and Greta were relatively well off.

They had a couple of older experienced farm labourers that did most of the farm work but there would always be something for Toby to do.

'If you think it's a good idea then I'm happy for him to come and work here. He can stay in one of our spare bedrooms and we'll try and make him feel part of the family.' said Greta.

'I bet you will!' thought Anne.

'When will he arrive?'

'He doesn't drive so I will bring him over late morning tomorrow of that's OK?'

It was agreed and Anne drove back to the Hall working out how to sell it to Toby.

She needn't have worried as Toby took to it straight away so the next morning after he'd packed his bags and collected his wages they set off for him to meet Boob and Greta.

They both thought he was delightful and when Anne had gone Bob showed him around the farm including the stables where their two horses were.

Toby instantly fell in love with the place especially his large bedroom with its huge double bed.

He would get up early and help milk the cows before having breakfast with the couple then he would muck out the stables and sort out the horses along with the tack.

Then he would pop into the kitchen for lunch before doing any other job that he was told to do.

He ate dinner with them and even spent evenings watching television with them. He couldn't have been happier, especially when Greta gave him hugs and told him how glad they had him. Even Bob would give him hugs from time to time which made Toby feel secure.

This went on for a week until one morning Toby was sitting at the kitchen table eating his breakfast looking away from the sink where Greta was drying up and talking to her husband who was standing closely facing her,

Bob was dressed in his suit as he had an early morning appointment and Greta naked except for a long cream silk dressing gown.

Ostensibly they were just making small talk about what they intended to do that day but Toby couldn't see that Bob was stroking his wife's nipples while Greta rubbed her husband's cock through his suit trousers with her manicured fingernail causing him to be erect and tenting his slacks.

'I'd better go,' stated Bob. 'It's a good hour's drive to Tom Walker's place. He gave his wife a kiss and a conspiratorial smile.

He stopped at where Toby had just finished his breakfast and leaned in to say goodbye and ruffle the lads hair. As he did so his hard cock dug into Toby's arm. Toby turned his head to see Bob sporting a hard on. It was inches from his face.

'Right! See you all later.' said Bob as he left for work.

Toby just sat at the table until he heard Greta ask him if he was finished with his plate.

Toby rose to place it beside the sink when Greta dropped the spoon she'd been drying.

'Could you get that for me Darling?'

Toby squatted down to retrieve the spoon when Greta straddled his body with a leg on either side of his head.

'What do you think of my new shoes Toby?'

Toby stared at the cream four inch high heels. He hadn't noticed them when he first came in for breakfast and in fact he hadn't noticed Greta was naked under her robe.

The..they're very nice.' he replied timidly, not knowing where it was going.

'Do you think so darling? Then why don't you kiss them for me?'

Toby slowly bent down, put his lips to the shoes and kissed the tip.

'Now the other one!'

He did the same to the other foot.

He was about to stand up when Greta put her hand on his head.

'Do you think I have nice legs?' she asked.

Toby croaked a 'yes'.

'Then why don't you kiss them? Start at my ankles. then you can move to the inside of my right knee.'

Toby tentatively kissed her gently as directed.

'I thought you said I had nice legs. You do don't you? So why did you just give them a peck. I want you to really kiss them.'

'Ye..yes ma'am. I'm sorry I will.'

'Ma'am? That's a bit formal isn't it darling? Or did you mean Mum? Or even Mummy. Is that it? Do you want me to be your Mummy? Well if you do you'd better kiss Mummy's legs better than that!'

Toby sank to his knees and kissed harder this time.

'That was nice. Now why don't you try a little higher this time?' she said as she parted her gown to give him easier access to her legs.

Toby moved to mid thigh and kissed the soft flesh.

'Now the other side, the inside this time!/

Toby could smell Greta's arousal which made his cock grow hard.

'A little higher darling,'' she said as she undid her belt causing the gown to open all the way up.

He was now inches from her freshly shaved pussy that glistened with her juices.

Greta couldn't wait any longer so she grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth onto her juicy cunt.

'You know what to do. Make Mummy happy. Make Mummy cum.'

Toby certainly knew what to do thanks to Lady Anne and set about pleasuring his new 'Mummy'.

When he began to lick and suck Greta's clit she knew she was close.

'That's it. Just there. Bite it. Oh yes!' then with a guttural groan she came squirting her juices over his fave.

'Open your mouth and drink it Toby. Taste what you made me do!'

Finally she let go of his hair and helped him to his feet before dragging him to the kitchen table where she forced him backwards over it and began to push down his jeans and underwear.

'Wha...what are you doing?' he asked.

'I'm returning the complement,' she told him then sank her mouth over his thick and throbbing seven inch cock.

Toby moaned in pleasure as the older woman's lips went up and down on him.

It wasn't long before he could feel the stirrings in his balls and shouted out a warning. Greta still continued to fellate him until he burst and his cum flew out into her mouth. Greta swallowed it all and kept on sucking to she was sure he was fully spent.

'Come with me.' she said as she took him into the living room with his jeans still around his ankles.

She pulled him down onto the sofa and hugged him forcing his head onto her large chest.

'Oh Toby, that was better than I imagined it would be. Please say you liked it.'

She could feel his head nodding in agreement and she smiled.

Greta did most of the talking over the next fifteen minutes while she stroked his chest. She then unbuttoned his checked shirt so she could play with his nipples.

Toby just moaned and pushed his face deeper into her cleavage.

Greta saw that he was fully erect again and decided to tease him more.

'Oh darling did Mummy do that to you?' she said taking hold of his cock and began gently masturbating him.

She pulled his head away from her cleavage and opened her robe wide so her breasts were free. Toby could see her very erect nipples.

'Come on baby. Suck on Mummy's nipples.'

Toby was once again in sexual heaven as his cock was being wanked while he sucked on such a large teat.

Greta could hear Toby's breathing become shorter and his cock became thicker so she pulled his head off her breast and forced her lips onto his.

'Cum for Mummy darling,' she said as she thrust her tongue into his mouth. He groaned long and hard and spurted onto his chest.

When his breathing had calmed down she got up to fetch him a warm wet cloth and a towel where she cleaned him up.

'I think we're going to have a lovely time, All three of us!' she said as she gently kissed him on the cheek.

The rest of the day went on as normal and nothing was said when Bob returned home or even at dinner.

When they were in bed Greta relayed her morning to her husband. Bob was so turned on that he immediately climbed between his wife's legs and fucked her hard and fast until they both had glorious orgasms.

It was a warm sunny day a couple of days later and they both noticed Toby was wearing shorts and a t-shirt to work in. Bob decided he would go and see how Toby was getting on in the stables.

He'd just finished mucking out and had laid fresh straw down when he was surprised to see Bob walk in.

They chatted for a few minutes about what else Toby needed to do when he asked Toby to stand in front of him.

'You're doing a really good job here Toby and both myself and my wife really appreciate you.'

Toby blushed.

'But there is something else that needs a bit of appreciation!' Bob said as he pushed the boy by his shoulders so he was kneeling before him.

Toby stared as Bob unzipped his flies, undid the button on his jeans before they fell around his ankles with his half erect cock swinging before the boy's eyes.

Bob placed a hand behind Toby's head and gently guided it to his crotch. Toby automatically opened his mouth and took the growing cock between his lips. Holding onto Bobs thighs he put everything he had into giving his boss the most perfect blow job. Bob was soon groaning and without any warning he had unloaded several powerful jets of cum into the boy's mouth which was expertly swallowed.

Bob helped Toby to his feet then spun him around whilst pushing down the boy's shorts and underwear before taking Toby's cock in his right hand and masturbating him.

It was Toby's turn to moan.

'Here, suck on this!' demanded Bob as he offered Toby the middle finger of his left hand. Toby sucked on it like it was a cock before Bob withdrew it and then slid it straight into the boy's arse.

'I bet you wish it was my cock fucking your little young arse and not my finger, don't you?'

Toby groaned and came hard on the older man's hand.

'Hello!' purred Marjory down the phone to Tim. Tim gulped and said hello back to the fifty eight year old woman who was starting to control him.

'Tim, can you pop over to see me after lunch on Sunday? I know it's your day off but I promise to make it up to you. I have a new toy that I'd love you to see.'

Tim knew that he dare not say no so he agreed a time and said he would be there.

Back at the farm all three sat down for dinner with Bob and Greta sharing small talk and Toby only answering when asked a question.

After dinner they went into the lounge to watch a film on the television. Again Toby seemed a little subdued.

When the film ended Toby announced he was tired and said he was going to bed.

'Do you think he's okay?' asked Greta.

'He did seem a little quiet,' replied Bob.

'I'll just go and check on him.' she told him.

Toby was naked and lying on his back stroking his cock and thinking about what had happened to him over the last few days. He'd not felt so turned on in all of his young life.

Suddenly there was a knock on his bedroom door and he had just enough time to pull the duvet over his rampant cock when Greta walked in.

'You were very quiet tonight. Is everything okay?' she said looking at the boy then noticing a bulge in the duvet.

Toby stared at the statuesque older woman looking down at him. She was wearing a yellow wrap around silk dress with yellow heels and Toby's cock grew even harder.

Greta sat down on the side of the bed facing the boy.

'I thought I would just check in on you and kiss you goodnight.' she said as she leaned over him placing her right hand onto the duvet deliberately where she thought his cock would be.

As she gently kissed him on his lips she could feel his hard cock under her fingers and gave it a squeeze.

Toby groaned into her mouth as she did so.

'Maybe I should kiss something else goodnight too!' she said with a wicked grin as she slowly dragged the cover from his naked body.

'Oh Toby, I do love your cock,' she told him as she leaned in further and took it into her mouth. Slowly wanking him with her hand she continued to fellate him.

Toby was moaning hard by now and she knew he was close so with her free hand she sought out his nipple and squeezed.

The pain and pleasure sent a message to his brain then back to his balls.

With an almighty groan he exploded. Greta swallowed the lot then casually pulled the duvet back up and kissed him sweetly on his cheek.

'Sleep well little one!' she said as she left his room.

On Sunday Tim was driving over to Mrs Hines house in a state of trepidation. He guessed that her new toy would somehow inflict pain for him and pleasure for her so he wasn't shocked to see her open the door wearing her long silk robe loosely over her shiny black latex corset and her shiny black latex stockings. She was wearing make up and Tim couldn't help but get hard.

'Follow me!' she ordered as she took him into her play room. Nothing looked any different so when he was ordered to undress and lie back on the bed he complied.

He was then secured to the bed by his wrists but this time he wasn't spreadeagled as his ankles were tied together and then fastened to the base of the bed.

'Well at least it's not another strap-on,' he thought to himself.

Marjory removed her robe then began to stroke Tim's cock to full hardness, When she was happy he was at full mast she went to the corner of her room and pulled a small table up to the side of the bed.

'Er...what's going on Mrs Hines? What are you going to do to me?'

'Oh don't worry Timmy. You'll love it so much you'll crave it more and more.'

She then went back to the corner and brought over a square box with lights and leads attached to it and what looked like a large test tube connected to it.

'Please Mrs Hines, what is that?'

'That young man is a Male Milking Machine and it is going to drain you of your semen. Today though I will take it easy on you.'

Marjory set it all up, lubed up Tim's cock and slipped the glass suction part over it. The device had a membrane inside the tube that could alter the intensity of the milking which would be controlled remotely by Marjory.

She set the drive to Edge and stood back to watch the effect of Tim.

Soon he was moaning and trying to lift his hips to get some purchase on the device.

Marjory then thought it was time for her to get some pleasure so she mounted his face then demanded he ate her wet and eager pussy.

The milking was relentless as he licked Marjory to her first orgasm then as she was approaching her second Tim started to plead for his release.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers
12