The Widows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Make me cum again and I'll think about it!' she demanded.

Tim licked and sucked and nipped her prominent clitoris until she cried out and came.

She then climbed off his face and reached for the remote. Standing by the side of the bed she increased the severity of the machine and watched transfixed as Tim moaned and groaned until he squealed as his cum flew out and filled the tube.

She then turned the device back down to Edge.

'So what do you think of our new toy Timmy?'

Tim was still out of breath but managed to gasp that he thought it was incredible between moans as the contraption continued to work on him.

'Round two!' she stated as she climbed back up on the bed and straddled his face.

This time she had three orgasms before Tim started to plead that he needed to cum.

Again Marjory climbed off the bed but instead of turning the machine up she undid the restraints on his arms and legs and removed the milker.

She then laid down on the bed with her legs wide apart and invited Tim to fuck her.

He was so fueled by lust he entered her in one quick thrust and went on to fuck her for over half an hour giving her one more almighty orgasm before he cried out and came hard inside her.

Life for Toby on the farm was starting to take shape. He would get up early to feed the cows before breakfast then afterwards he would see to the horses. Sometimes in the afternoon he would help one of the other farmhands move the sheep to another field but always after dinner when he went to bed he would receive a goodnight kiss and a blow job from Greta.

One night when Toby was tucked up in bed waiting for Greta to attend to him with his cock hard and throbbing his door opened and in walked Greta wearing a sexy see through black nightgown. He was surprised to see Bob follow her into the room.

'We thought we'd both come and say goodnight,' she said as she leaned in to kiss him full on the mouth. He then felt the bedclothes being pulled off him.

He groaned into Greta's mouth as he felt Bob's lips around his cock and soon he was being deep-throated as Greta thrust her tongue deep into his mouth and brought his hand up to her breast.

Toby gasped that he was cumming before pumping his seed into Bob's eager mouth.

Tim had finished his work and had just come out of the shower and into Steph's bedroom to find her waiting naked by the side of the bed. He could see a huge fluffy towel that covered the top half of the bed where he or Steph would normally have laid.

'You first darling. I have a little surprise for you.' she giggled nervously.

He climbed up and laid on his back before he was joined by Steph who straddled his head, her moist pussy seeking out his mouth.

'Eat me darling!'

Tim having had so much practice over the past few months expertly had Steph on the edge of her orgasm.

'Oh fuck Tim, I'm cumming. Open your mouth!'

Her orgasm overtook her and her juices flowed into Tim's mouth.

'Oh shit!' she exclaimed as instead of just letting a little bit of piss enter his mouth she couldn't hold it and she gushed her golden shower all over Tim's young face.

She was surprised to see his mouth was open even wider and he was swallowing as much of the amber liquid as he could before gulping it down.

When finally the dribbling ceased she ran off to the bathroom shouting, 'Sorry, sorry, sorry!'

She was still apologizing when she came back holding a warm damp cloth and a dry hand towel.

She stopped dead when she reached the bed and saw that Tim had a huge grin on his face.

'Wow Miss, that was fantastic. I've always fantasized about doing that.'

'Really? I thought you might be disgusted. I just lost control.'

She looked down to see his cock was as hard as she'd ever seen it so after wiping down his face and neck she straddled him and they fucked until they were both satisfied.

Toby was stunned to learn it was Bob's birthday when he came in for his breakfast and told Bob he didn't know but wished him Happy Birthday.

Bob thanked him but told him not to worry. 'Greta is cooking something special for our dinner tonight and you can help her in the kitchen this afternoon.'

That afternoon Greta and Toby were working together to make Carbonades Flamandes, a beef in Belgium beer stew. Greta took every opportunity to rub against Toby and even stroked his cock through his shorts when they passed in the kitchen.

The meal that evening was a success and when Bob thanked them both he retired to the lounge. Toby went to follow him.

'Oh no you don't, young man. I need you to help me tidy up, clear the table and dry the pots and pans.'

It was after ten o'clock when they had finished so Toby said he would go to bed after he'd wished goodnight to Bob then made his way upstairs.

He was already naked in bed and waiting for his nightly ritual when a naked Greta walked into his room.

'Come with me Toby.' was all she said as she held out her hand. She took Toby into her bedroom and ordered Toby to climb into bed. Toby hesitated but with a withering look from Greta he did as he was told.

Greta got in beside him and turned on her side making Toby do the same so they faced each other.

Toby stared at the older woman's bare breasts with their huge erect nipples.

'You can play with them!'

Toby reached out and took one in his fingers and toyed with it while Greta slowly stroked his hard cock.

She leaned in to kiss him when they heard the bedroom door open.

'Don't stop!' she whispered.

Toby could hear Bob undressing then climb into bed behind him.

Toby moaned as Bob began to kiss his neck while also playing with his nipples. Toby could feel Bob's hard cock press into the top of his thighs.

Greta was still stroking Toby's cock ever so slowly but now she was looking into his eyes.

'Do you like this?' she asked. Toby could only nod, scared to speak in case he broke the spell.

Toby gasped when he felt cool lube being pushed onto his ring then Bob's finger rimming his hole.

He groaned when Bob slipped his middle finger into his arse then bit his lip as Bob entered him with two.

'Ok darling?' asked Greta. Again Toby could only nod yes.

'Uuuggghhh!' he cried as Bob forced the head of his cock past Toby's sphincter.

Bob pushed his cock all the way in until his balls were resting on Toby's thighs.

'Is he in you?' asked Greta still stroking him. Toby bit his bottom lip and nodded.

'Good. He's going to fuck you now! A birthday fuck' she smiled.

Bob began to saw in and out of the boy while his wife continued to wank his cock.

The harder Bob fucked Toby the faster Greta masturbated him.

She could tell by Bob's breathing that he wasn't far off so she increased her pace on Toby's cock.

'Are you going to cum? Greta asked him.

Again Toby nodded his head as he continued to moan as Bob fucked him.

'Cum on my tits! Cum on Mummy's breasts.'

Toby let out a startled cry as Bob blasted his cum into the boy's arse then Toby came hard, his cum splashing Greta's tits.

'Good boy. Good boy!' she kept repeating until his source had dried up.

Greta pushed Toby by his shoulders down under the covers and then pulled him over to her so his head was between her spread legs. He didn't need to be told what to do as he moved his face between her thighs. Soon Greta was moaning then with a scream Toby brought her to a massive climax.

He slipped out the bottom of the bed and with a huge smile on his lips he made his way to his own bedroom.

One morning at breakfast Greta announced she was going shopping to Gloucester.

'Buying something nice?' asked her husband.

'You'll just have to wait and see!' she replied.

The weather over the next ten days was superb so Bob and Toby along with the other farmhands got a lot of work done.

'Can you spare Toby today darling?' asked Greta one breakfast time.

'Yes, I suppose so why?' Bob replied.

'I have to go back to Gloucester to collect what I ordered and I would like a nice strong young man to carry my parcels.' she said smiling at Toby who blushed.

They parked up in a side street near the Cathedral then walked a few minutes until they came to a small discreet lingerie shop. The shop was called Mrs Smith's.

The bell sounded as they walked through the door and a very glamorous mature lady came out from behind the old dark wooden counter.

Toby thought she was very attractive and also very elegant. He reckoned she would be in her early fifties. She was wearing a well fitted black dress on her slim but curvy body with black seamed stockings and three inch shiny black shoes. Her blonde hair was worn long and straight to her shoulders.

'Mrs Simpson!' she greeted Greta.

'Mrs Smith!' Greta replied.

'And just who is this delightful young man you have brought with you?'

'This is Toby and he is such a good little boy!'

Toby thought the conversation was a little weird until both women broke down in fits of giggles.

'Sorry Toby. I should have said, Mrs Smith is actually my sister, Cynthia.'

'Hello darling.' she said as she walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

As she was as tall as Toby he could feel her breasts push into his chest and he was overcome by her perfume. His cock started to twitch.

'Well have you finished it?' asked Greta.

Cynthia nodded, locked the shop door and turned the sign over to 'closed' before leading them through a rear door into a large room that was the shop's dressing room. It was expensively decorated with a small changing cubicle and a huge brown leather sofa for guests to use whilst waiting.

'It's already in there hanging up for you to try on!' Cynthia told her sister as she led Toby to the sofa where she told him to sit. She sat down beside him and began to recount to Toby how she was in Gloucester running her own business.

She had been a seamstress and designer for a high end fashion house and had thoughts about going on her own but her husband always held her back.

When he was unfortunately killed in a road accident the insurance money was enough for her to realise her dreams.

'I have a very select list of clients you see darling,' she told Toby as her hand on his thigh was rubbing and making its way towards his crotch. He had to stifle a moan as her little finger caressed his balls.

Just then the curtain was drawn back and out stepped Greta. Toby just gasped.

She was wearing a tight fitted cream satin corset that stopped just before her breasts that hung free with her nipples erect. It held up a pair of cream silk stockings and her cream four inch heels. She also had on a tight pair of cream silk panties.

'Oh, doesn't my sister look adorable Toby?'

Toby just stared and nodded yes.

'Do you want me to wrap it darling?'

Greta said she would wear it home and slipped back into the cubicle to put her dress back on.

'Who's going to be a lucky boy?' she said as she squeezed his cock through his shorts.

After Greta had paid, Cynthia asked if she had any other shopping to do.

'I've got to pop into the supermarket to pick up some groceries but that's about all.' Greta told her.

'There's a Sainsbury's just about three miles along the main road. Why don't you shoot down there and leave Toby to keep me company while you're gone. Shouldn't take you more than half an hour!'

Greta looked at her sister and rolled her eyes unseen by Toby.

As Cynthia was letting her out of the shop Greta whispered to her sister, 'leave some for me, won't you?'

Toby wondered why Mrs Smith had again locked the door but when she led him by the hand back into the dressing room it started to dawn on him.

Cynthia sat in the middle of the sofa.

'Toby, I would like you to strip for me!'

Toby looked at the sexy older woman and as it was his employer's sister he obliged her by removing all his clothing.

Cynthia licked her lips when she saw his hard throbbing cock flat against his stomach.

She hitched her dress up to around her waist and Toby could see her nicely trimmed pussy framed by her black suspender belt holding up her black seamed stockings.

'Come and kneel down before me darling. I need you to warm me up before you fuck me.'

He wasted no time dropping to his knees and forcing his face between her thighs. Soon Cynthia was moaning and squirming as Toby brought her to climax by feasting on her prominent clitoris.

'Oh God, dear boy you are making me come!'

She gasped out and her juices soaked Toby's face and shoulders.

'Come on. Give me that beautiful young cock darling.' she said as she laid back on the sofa with her legs wide apart, inviting Toby to fuck her.

He knew he wouldn't last long but hoped he could bring Cynthia to another orgasm as he easily slid into her slick pussy.

The older woman wrapped her stocking clad legs around him then she grabbed his taut butt cheeks as she urged him to fuck her hard.

Luckily they both came together with Toby firing his cum into her tight grasping cunt and Cynthia soaking his thighs with her juices.

'If you go through that door at the back there is a bathroom where you can wash up and get changed back into your clothes.'

When Greta arrived back they were sitting in the front of the shop, its door unlocked and the sigh turned to open, drinking a glass of white wine.

Back home they both went upstairs to their bedrooms when Greta stopped Toby.

'Where do you think you're going?

'I.. er was going to get changed for work.'

'Oh there will be plenty of time for that. You have some work to finish here!'

As she said that she took Toby by the hand and dragged him into her bedroom.

She shimmied out of her dress so she was standing in front of the boy in her new cream satin corset, silk stockings and cream heels.

'Be a good boy and peel my panties down for me!'

Toby dragged the tight cream knickers down over her thighs, down her long legs and finally over her shoes. Greta then climbed on the bed and laid back.

'Get naked lover and come and join me.'

She was happy to see Toby was erect.

'Down you go darling boy. I want to cum before you fuck me!'

Toby soon brought the Greta to a screaming orgasm before he mounted her and fucked her through two more before he himself exploded.

Tim knocked on Mrs Hines kitchen door at the allotted time and marvelled at the tight red satin blouse she was wearing, tucked into a knee length shiny black leather skirt. He could see she was wearing stockings by the seams on the back when she turned to lead him up the stairs. Her heels click clacked in front of him but his eyes were fixated solidly on her swaying arse covered in tight black shiny leather. He was hard before they reached the bedroom.

Soon he was naked and tied to the bed similar to the way he was the was last time he was there although this time he was tied with his back to the headboard, lying back against two huge pillows so he was sitting up rather than lying down.

His arms were tied to the top of the headboard and Marjory had tied a length of silk rope around his chest and his stomach.

His ankles were tied together and then secured to the base of the bed.

'Do you know how much this rope costs?' she cackled when she had him fully restrained.

He hoped she would use the Male Milking Machine on him again.

Mrs Hines went into a cupboard and brought out a small wooden folding table then returned to bring a couple of wooden chairs that she placed at the foot of the bed.

'Shan't be a moment!' stated Marjory as she left the room and went back downstairs.

Tim could hear voices then two pairs of feet ascending the stairs.

Just then Mrs Rogers walked in carrying a wine bucket with what looked like a bottle of Prosecco in it. Marjory followed with two wine flutes.

'Hello Tim. Long time no see.' she said as she put the wine bucket on the table and walked over to him.

Taking hold of his rampant cock she began to slowly stroke it.

Tim thought Mrs Rogers looked good in her tight white woollen dress with what he suspected to be white hold up stockings. Her white heels matched her outfit.

'You must come over to see me soon Tim. I've missed this big young cock!'

'What happened to Mike? 'Have you dumped him?' asked Marjory as she popped open the wine.

'Well I'm not seeing as much of him these days. His daughter and her husband have separated so she's back living at her father's.' explained Alice as she took a glass from Marjory.

'Oh Timmy, you are going to be a busy boy. Cheers Alice!'

Tim sat in disbelief as the two women chatted and ignored him.

As Alice was pouring them both another glass she asked when Marjory was going to show her how the machine worked.

'Go and get him nice and hard. Use some of the lube over there on the bedside table while I set it up,' said Marjory.

Soon Tim's cock was covered by the milking tube. He was looking forward to being teased by the machine and wondered who he would have to fuck first when they released him.

'Right Alice. Are you ready for the show?'

Alice said she was so Marjory set the machine on to Pulse.

It was a lot more intense than last time and it soon had him groaning. When he came the glass phial around his cock filled up with his cum.

'Oh I say!' was all Alice exclaimed.

Both ladies sat drinking their wine and watched as Tim writhed on the bed as he was about to cum again.

'Fuck!' he screamed as more semen filled the container.

'Ple...please. Turn it off. I..I can't. Oh God!' he cried as he felt his balls churning once more.

'Oh it is exciting isn't it Marjory. Very erotic seeing a young boy tied and forcibly made to orgasm.'

'Did you bring it with you? Asked Marjory.

'Yes. I have mine here in my bag.' she replied taking out her favourite bullet vibrator.

Marjory retrieved hers from her drawer and Tim was amazed to see both women pull up their dress and skirt then switch on their toys.

As Tim was forced to cum the two older women pressed their vibrators onto their clits and made themselves orgasm after orgasm.

It was only when Tim began to sob that he had nothing left and the women were sure he'd had at least six cums did they switch off the device.

'What are you going to do with all that creamy semen?' asked Alice.

'We'll make him drink it!' replied Marjory.

'And how will we do that?'

'You hold his nose and I'll pour it down his throat.' Marjory told her friend.

Tim was too weak to fight it and just groaned.

At the farm all three had just finished their breakfast when Greta asked while clearing away the plates.

'My sister Cynthia wants to come and stay for a few days. Does either of you have any objections?'

Bob and Toby looked at each other and trying not to smile they both said that they didn't have any objections at all.

12