The Widow's Club Ch. 07

Story Info
Millie masturbates and shares her shameful fantasies.
2.1k words
4.59
5.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers

[This chapter follows on closely from the previous chapters of "The Widow's Club". For a more satisfying read, it would be best to read chapters 1-6 before proceeding.

[This story has many aspects and could have also been listed under the Mature and BDSM categories, among others. It has some references to bodily functions, so if that bothers you, I suggest you read no further. All characters in this story are well over 18 years old. This story is entirely a fantasy.]

Dotty has shared her warped sexual fantasies with Millie at their little pajama party. Now it is Millie's turn.

"Alright, Mildred," the shame-struck widow told herself, "This is the Moment of Truth. 'Fess up or be thought a coward!"

"Dotty, would you mind if I touch myself while I share my fantasies? I usually have to be in a dream-like state to access them and, you know, playing with myself certainly does the trick."

"That would be perfectly alright, sweetheart. Actually, I don't think it's a proper pajama party without everyone masturbating or more!"

Millie slipped her right hand under the elastic waist-band of her jammie pants and petted her trim little pelt as she gathered her thoughts as best she could and began to haltingly approach the charged zone of her humiliating fantasies.

"Dotty, I was struck by how your family's situation was almost the exact opposite of mine. My parents strongly opposed the physical punishment of children, and they dealt with any naughty behavior on my part by reproaching me and telling me how disappointed they were with me, and then urging me to be a good girl.

"I sometimes wonder whether it would have been better for them to just outright spank me, because all their well-meant efforts at shaming me just made me feel guilty and embarrassed. I wasn't physically abused, but their psychological methods made me crave what they refused to provide: a simple and direct punishment for my sins."

Dotty looked over and could see that Millie had her eyes closed and was giving her pubic mound firm little spanks within her jammie bottoms. She looked so cute and innocent, as if she were regressing to a younger age. Dotty slipped her own jammie pants off altogether, to give herself free access to her magnificent vulva. She began to slap her own twat in unison with Millie's demur little spanks. The scent of the perfumed candles was beginning to be supplemented by the intoxicating odor of womanly arousal.

"For as long as I can remember, I've always been very shy and awkward with other people. I think I was just born that way, and I don't think it helped that I've always had a very large bum, just like my mother and her sisters and their mother. It made me stand out at school and some kids teased me about it. But there wasn't anything I could do about it. I just had an enormous arse."

"Of course, as I grew older, I came to realize that it wasn't such a bad thing. Some men are drawn to large arses on women like bears are to honey. My father certainly was. He could barely keep his hands off my mother's bum and loved to give her a love spank every time he walked by her. My bedroom was right next to theirs, and it seemed like they were always making love in ways that involved my mother's bottom. My mother was a very passionate woman and a very noisy one. I would get terribly excited hearing her urging him on to do all manner of things to her bottom. Oh...my! Oh!"

Millie paused her story as a powerful cum overtook her. She opened her eyes wide and gave Dotty a wanton look of abandon. She drew her hand out of her jammies and licked her dripping fingers, savoring the slimy cunt juice.

"I'm being a very bad girl, aren't I?" she said with a blushing mix of glee and shame.

"Yes you are, my dear. Very bad, indeed. But don't stop now. You are just getting warmed up and I want to hear everything!"

Millie saw that Dotty's jammie pants were off and quickly slid her own off. This was such naughty fun and she was so glad that Dotty had suggested it. She leaned back on her pillows and again closed her eyes.

"By the time I turned eighteen I realized it must be very perverted to constantly imagine what my naked parents were doing just a few feet away on the other side of the wall, but I couldn't help it. They made no effort to hide it and I suspect that they may have even gotten an illicit thrill by embarrassing their very shy daughter. And it just never let up. They must have been two of the horniest people who ever lived. I really am surprised that I was an only child, and didn't have seven or eight brothers and sisters. They must have had some powerful birth control method. I often fantasize that they would top off each love session with my father either shooting his seed up my mother's arse or all over it or on her face.

"I wanted so badly for them to just invite me in to join in their fun. They could do anything they wanted to me and I would have been their obedient daughter. But of course it was unthinkable and they never did. Instead, they just teased me night after night, with their hot sexual deeds. It was unspeakably lewd and terribly stimulating, and just like your parents, they warped me for life.

"But the worst part was that it just seemed to make me even shyer and more inhibited about sex and my body."

Tears were dripping down Millie cheeks as she felt the anguish and shame of it all, as if it were just yesterday. She reached over to her bedside table and grabbed a tissue and dabbed her eyes and blew her nose.

"And that's not the end of it. In a way it gets even worse. I was so shy and inhibited that I had no social life to speak of. I didn't know how to flirt with boys, even though I could tell that some of them were fascinated with my big bottom. But they always seemed to be the most awkward and shy nerdy boys who couldn't muster the courage to ask me out. By the time I was eighteen, I was quite shapely, but perhaps that intimidated them even more.

"I was terribly lonely and still living at home in my room, and forced to listen to my parents rutting like animals every night. I would imagine that I was with them and they were spanking me or even whipping me. In my mind, my father would make me kiss and tongue his anus and force me to take his penis up my vagina and rectum, just like he did my mother. And when it was time to cum, he just ejaculated all over my face and titties."

"And my mother didn't escape my perverted fantasies. In my imagination, she would force me to eat out her big messy slit, especially when she was in her period. She insisted that I kiss and lick every inch of her bottom, including her arse-crack and anus. I even fantasized that when I was bad, she would punish me by squatting over me and peeing and defecating on my face."

Millie was back to fingering her cunt in a kind of trance as she revealed her shameful dreams.

"The longer that I lived with them, the more elaborate my fantasies became. My parents were driving me mad nightly, but my coping dreams made me feel deeply ashamed and guilty. So I would fantasize them punishing me in ever more painful and debased ways. It was a vicious circle, but I couldn't stop. In my fantasies they would tie me up in painful postures or encase me in rubber suits that immobilized me. They hung lead weights from my nipples and tickled me with feathers. It just went on and on.

"And then something happened. Somehow, after we graduated high school, and were eighteen or nineteen, one of the boys rang me up and finally asked me for a date. That was Edgar. I agreed, but we had no idea what we were doing. We were each terribly shy and inexperienced and reluctant to make the first move. He clearly found me attractive, and he wasn't bad looking himself, if you ignored his dorky glasses and pocket protector.

"But finally, after a half dozen dates, he dared to kiss me. It was sort of awkward, but also kind of sweet, and lo and behold, he was a great kisser. We fell into a very long and sensuous french kiss that warmed my whole body and made my little cunny tingle. I still have no idea how he learned to do that. He swore that I was the first girl he had ever dated, but maybe some older cousin had taken pity on him and pulled him aside and taught him a thing or two. Typically, I was too embarrassed to ever ask.

"By the time he finally got to 'second base', another half dozen dates later, I was fit to be tied. Between my parents' nightly ruttings and Edgar's very slow advances, I was beside myself with desire. The very day after he first fondled my titties -- quite lovingly, I might add -- he proposed to me. I thought about it for about one second and accepted. We weren't madly in love, but I thought he had potential, and besides his family was much better off than mine, and he was my ticket out of being trapped in my room at home.

"To make a long story short, I think both sets of parents were happy to get their shy offspring married off and out of their respective houses. Edgar had scored a decent job that suited his talents, and with some help from his parents, we moved into a nice little apartment and were on our way.

"Edgar had ordered a 'marriage manual' from an ad in the back of Popular Mechanix, and we both read it dutifully. It was terrible, I must say. It touched on the bare basics of sexual intercourse, but was very skimpy on foreplay or arousal. Oral sex was only mentioned in passing as something that some couples employed -- with no details or techniques -- and anal sex was seemingly non-existent or too disgusting to acknowledge. The raciest it got was an admission that some couples enjoyed 'doggy style'. Thank God for that! When we first tried that, we were both very excited, and Edgar got to fondle my rump to his heart's content. But there the variety ended. We were both too shy and embarrassed to propose further experimentation. I kept my depraved fantasies to myself and only brought them out of their lock-box when Edgar would be off on a business or fishing trip.

"Oh, Dotty, what a fool I was! If only we'd had the courage of you and Henry, we could have had the time of our lives. I had plenty of fantasies to go around, but I was too ashamed and inhibited to share them with anyone.

"Don't get me wrong. Edgar was a dear and the love that we made was often quite lovely. It took awhile, but we figured out how to stimulate each other and have very nice orgasms together. We even became good at orally pleasing each other. But we got nowhere near the passion or intensity that my parents enjoyed night after night for years. It's my fault, really. I knew there could be more, but I was just too messed up to pursue it."

Millie pushed herself up to a seated posture on the bed and hung her head and sighed deeply. Then she looked over at Dotty and gave a little hopeful look and a tentative smile.

"But I thank the heavens that I did finally have the courage to move to the city and was so very lucky to meet you. And thank you for keeping at me to share my fantasies and my story. This week has been a real roller coaster, but I feel so much better than I have in a very long time. You're a life saver, you really are."

To be continued.

[If you enjoyed this story, a high rating and favoriting would be greatly appreciated and inspire me to continue with my stories here. Comments of a positive or constructive nature are also welcome. I greatly appreciate everyone who has already shown their support.]

Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers