The Widow's Club Ch. 08

Story Info
Malcolm & Dotty enact Millie's incestuous fantasies for her.
2.4k words
4.63
5.3k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers

[This chapter follows on closely from the previous chapters of "The Widow's Club". for a more satisfying read, it would be best to read chapters 1-7 before proceeding.

[This story has many aspects and could have also been listed under the Mature and BDSM categories, among others. It has some references to age play and incestuous role playing, so if that bothers you, I suggest you read no further. All characters in this story are well over 18 years old.]

The next morning, Mildred was far more clear headed than she had been the morning before. She was in her own bed because she had never left it, and Dotty had scampered off to her own bed after their Pajama Party, elated with Millie’s breakthrough in sharing her shameful fantasies. She was eager to share Millie’s fantasies with Malcolm so that they could take the next step in helping the shame-stricken dowager to fulfill her repressed desires.

However, she had promised Mildred that she would keep her fantasies confidential unless Millie gave her permission to share them. With this in mind, she rang up Millie next morning and, as had become their custom, invited her dear friend to brunch in her breakfast nook. She had a nice spread of pastries, fruit salad, toast, and bacon to tickle their palates. As they sat together sipping their tea and coffee, Dotty sent out a gentle feeler about her intentions.

Grasping Millie’s tiny hands, Dotty looked into her eyes and smiled warmly. “Sweetie, last night was so special and I’m so happy with how we shared our fantasies with each other. You were very brave, and I do hope that you felt some relief in sharing your story and fantasies with me.”

“Dotty, it felt so good, I can’t even begin to express it. I’ve had it all bottled up within me for so long that it was like taking an enormous, er, dump, after years of constipation.” Millie blushed at her embarrassing admission. “God,” she thought, “I am so fucked up. Just listen to me.”

“That’s how this process works, my dear,” Dotty confided. “It’s much better than psychoanalysis, because once you confess your secret desires and needs, there is a way to act them out and release them. It has been very healing for me, and I trust it will be for you as well.”

“With that in mind,” Dotty continued, “I’d like to ask your permission to share your fantasies with Malcolm, so that we can work up a little drama for our next session together that will provide further fulfillment for you. Trust me, I think this could knock your socks off, so to speak, and really provide some healing.”

Millie mustered her courage to look directly at Dotty and to measure her friend’s intentions. She saw no subterfuge or ulterior motives. As best she could tell, Dotty was being a mentor par excellance, a dear friend egging her on with the best results in mind.

“You have my permission, Dotty,” she said in a low voice. “I look forward to what you and Master might work up.”

Dotty responded, “Thank you so much, sweetheart. We will not disappoint you.” She paused for a pregnant moment. “In the meantime, I’d suggest that we hold off on your love-fest until after this next session. Are you willing to set all that aside for the time being, and not bring Malcolm into it? I feel that we have some intimate negotiations that are our’s alone.”

“Yes, Dotty,” Mildred agreed. “Malcolm is my Master, but you are my mentor and dearest friend and deputy Mistress. We can have our own secrets independent of Malcolm.”

“Bless you, my child,” Dotty uttered, and caressed her friend’s forehead with a sign of the cross. “We are both forgiven.”

* * *

The two dear friends continued their brunch as Dotty asked Millie to describe her parents and their bedroom more fully. What kinds of sounds had they made and what had she imagined they were doing on the other side of the wall between their rooms? What was her family’s nighttime attire, herself included. Did they have pet names for each other or particular verbal outbursts of passion? These details would help flesh out their upcoming session to increase its effect. With the ice broken the night before, Millie was able to summon up these memories without being struck dumb with humiliation. Perhaps some obstructions were shifting within her; it was actually arousing to confide her memories to her mentor Dotty.

With brunch concluded, Mildred returned to her cottage to do some yoga, while Dotty eagerly phoned Malcolm to share her happy news. Malcolm was pleased that his two subs had had such a fruitful time together, sharing their life stories and fantasies. The news that Millie’s parents had had such an effect on her fantasies, indeed a central role, was not all that unusual. He had run into it time and again. But it was very helpful to know in creating a context for the trio’s next session. If Millie had always felt left out, to the point of despair, she needed to be drawn in and included.

Their first session together had been focused on fulfilling one of Mildred’s core fantasies, with Dotty assisting Malcolm in making Millie feel loved and secure. For their next session, it might work well for Dotty to enjoy one of her favorite treatments, with Millie assisting and serving both Malcolm and Dotty. It was time for a Family Reunion.

* * *

This time, when the doorbell rang, Dotty was just attired in her massive white bra and big white cotton knickers. At Dotty’s suggestion, Millie wore a thin sleeveless nightshirt and her furry floppy slippers. She was otherwise naked. Dotty had Millie answer the door, peeping around it with her shy little smile as she drew it open and Malcolm stepped over the transom.

“Well, well, girls, it must be later than I thought! It looks like everyone’s ready for beddy-bye, now that Papa’s home!” Malcolm put down his brown leather briefcase and gave Dotty a loving marital hug, supplemented by a playful swat to her large cotton-covered rump. He then turned to Millie and spread his arms wide. She clomped over to him in her furry slippers and nightshirt and melted into his embrace, as he kissed her forehead. “And how’s my favorite daughter? Have you been a good girl?”

“Yes, Father. I’ve tried very hard, haven’t I Mummy?” She gave Dotty a hopeful look.” Dotty beamed. “You have, sweetheart. You’ve been very helpful around the house and have done all your homework for school.” She looked at Malcolm and gave him a puckish smile. “I think Millie deserves a special treat.” She took Malcolm aside and whispered conspiratorially in his ear. “I think she’s old enough now to join our fun.”

Millie was on pins and needles, trying hard to contain her excitement, as if it was Christmas Eve and she could hear the approaching bells of Santa’s sleigh.

“Precious, your mother and I are going to wash up and get ready for bed. When we’re done, you can use the bathroom and wash up, too. Then come to our bedroom door and knock.”

“Yes, Papa.”

Millie sat down in the big armchair and tried to wait patiently. She watched her father follow her mother up the stairs, fondling her bum as they went. Millie squirmed and held her thighs together tightly, trying to resist fingering herself in anticipation. Was her dream really going to come true? Would she finally, at long last, be invited to join her parents in bed?

After a few minutes that seemed like an eternity, she heard the bathroom door open and her mother yell “Done!” as her parents walked across the hall to their bedroom.

She darted up the stairs as quickly as her floppy slippers would let her, and entered the bathroom. Raising her nightshirt, she sat on the commode and excitedly peed. She wiped herself carefully and flushed. She washed up briefly and brushed her teeth. Then, her heart beating loudly, she crept to her parents’ door and knocked. “It’s Millie!” she squeaked, her voice suddenly high and tight.

“Come in, sweetheart,” she heard her father answer. She opened the door and quietly slid in, closing the door carefully behind her. The lights were low, just a bedside lamp offering a warm glow. Her mother was seated on the side of the bed, still clad in her bra and knickers. Her father stood a few feet away, wearing only his big plaid boxers, which seemed to tent out in front of him. Both parents smiled lovingly, and then her mother spoke.

“Millie, come here and sit beside me. Your father and I feel we owe you a big apology. You know that we both love you dearly, but we’ve not always let you know it very well. But now that you’re eighteen, there’s no good reason to not treat you as an adult and invite you to share in our love together.”

“Oh, Mummy,” Millie choked, fighting back tears. “I’ve been so lonely, just lying alone in my room, hearing you and Papa make love, night after night after night....” her voice trailed off. She wiped at her eyes and sniffled. “It sounded like you were having the greatest time together, and I so wanted to join you.”

“Well, now you can, Precious,” her father said, coming over and taking her hands in his. “Don’t worry, we’ll tell you what to do and how to do it. Now, some of it may seem a bit nasty or disgusting or embarrassing, but I think you’ll learn to adore it as much as we do. Just be a good girl and do as we say, and we will all share in our special love together.

“Usually, we start things off by undressing each other and exploring and touching each others’ bodies. That helps get us in the mood and it’s called ‘foreplay.’ We thought we’d like for you to do that for us tonight. You can start with my shorts, which are beginning to constrict my throbbing gristle.”

Millie got up from the bed and knelt before her father. She carefully tried to pull his boxers down, rapidly concluding that she had to tug the waistband out in front, in order to get it past his rampant cock. As she unveiled his organ, she gasped in awe.

“Oh, Papa! It’s so big and angry looking! Can I touch it?”

“You certainly can, but let’s undress Mama first, so that she can be free of her undies, too. It is always a treat to bring her beauties into view. It excites us both.”

Millie rose and went over to her mother, who stood up and stepped away from the bed, facing her husband. Their obedient daughter went behind her and carefully unhooked the clasps on her bra. She mischievously let the loosened straps dangle before reaching up and sliding the thin shoulder straps over her mother’s shoulders. Her mother gave a shrug and let the large contraption fall to the floor with a delicate thump. Millie came round to pick it up and caught sight of her mother’s whoppers.

“Oh, Mama! Your breasts are so beautiful. What big nipples you have!”

“All the better to feed you with, my Little Red Riding Hood!” her mother laughed. But first let’s get you naked as well.”

Together, Millie’s parents pulled her nightdress up over her uplifted arms, letting her parents feast upon the lovely sight of their daughter’s adorable charms. Her bust was not quite as enormous as her mother’s, but could hold its own against most other competitors. But her arse really stole the show. It was nearly the same size as her mother’s, but it looked larger because Millie’s frame was smaller, as was her waist.

Millie’s Papa whistled appreciatively, looking from one big bottom to the other and back. Then he hugged both women to him, cupping each hand upon their mighty bums and playfully squeezing their spongy flesh.

“I don’t know what I’ve done in life to deserve to have two of the most lovely women on earth naked with me in my bedroom, but let’s make the most of it. Now, Millie, I usually get your Mama all heated up by kissing and fondling her arse and arsehole. Believe me, it’s her single biggest erogenous zone, and once we get her going, there’s just no stopping her. Tonight, as part of your treat, you get to do the honors!”

Millie gave a little squeal of delight and clapped her hands together. Her mother’s bum had always fascinated her, tempting her to touch it or kiss it. But she had been mortified at having such desires and never dared to do such things. Now she was being given permission to do just that! She watched as her mother crawled onto the bed and knelt with her face on a pillow and her weight resting on her knees with her enormous buns pushed up for their special attention. Millie clambered up eagerly and knelt between her mothers splayed calves, gazing at the lovely sight.

“As you may have noticed, Precious, your mother is a natural beauty, and I am very fond of her hirsute charms. I forbid her to shave above her lower thighs, the better to provide a natural jungle to get lost in. Without shaving, her pubic hairs are everywhere!”

Millie began to kiss and lick the fleshy globes, enjoying the sensuous feel of the delicate peach fuzz covering them. She gripped her mother’s buns and pried them apart, revealing a long ass-crack lined with hairs, leading down to the darkened flesh surrounding her hairy anus. She inhaled the rich odor of her shit hole and could restrain herself no more, loudly kissing and licking the forbidden treat.

“Your tongue, your tongue! It feels so good. Stick it in as deep as you can, you dirty girl! Ewwwwwwww, ooooooohhhh, unghhhh.” Her mother was grinding her bottom around, trapping her daughter’s tongue within her sphincter ring and tickling her nose with her furry ass crack. Millie swirled her tongue around the pebbled rim of the obscene aperture, and then pushed her tongue in and out, fucking her mother’s bum with it.

The room was filled with the sound of abandoned groans and cries from both mother and daughter, while father stood near, lightly stroking his vein-gnarled dick, then backing off and pinching its base with his thumb and forefinger to cool things off. His turn would come in due course.

To be continued.

[If you enjoyed this story, a high rating and favoriting would be greatly appreciated and inspire me to continue with my stories here. Comments of a positive or constructive nature are also welcome. I greatly appreciate everyone who has already shown their support.]

Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers