All Comments on 'The Widow's Gift Pt. 01'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking loved everything about this story 10/10

WrangelFitzWrangelFitzover 1 year ago

Oh, this is intriguing. I'm excited to see where this goes!

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

This story must be what Ptichye Moloko tastes like. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it very mutch that boy would not possibly have lasted that long but he just had the experience of his life she ownes him . she can train him know should make great reeds

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the air of mystery this story starts with. I am ooking forward to what comes next!

swfb70swfb70over 1 year ago

definitely needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has me intrigued, a great opening chapter to hook the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, another story that should be a book. Loved reading it, like a good book, you want to read more, but it's gone.....

How long before we get the next instalment?

MenoetesMenoetesover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the great feedback, Dearest Readers! I'm blown away by the awesome reception this new tale has received. These chapters are fairly long but I try to get a new one out every two weeks or so. But Christmas is a pretty busy time of year for me so there might be a little lag over the festive season. Cheers and Happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing. The dream sequence of the Opera performance was so vivid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another banger! Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this! I'll be so pleased to see the next chapter.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 1 year ago

Intriguing start. Can't wait to see where this one's headed. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingover 1 year ago

Something different and well written! Thank you for sharing your work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingover 1 year ago

Something different and well written too! Thank you for sharing your work. Looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No idea where the story is heading, but it’s a wonderful ride so far. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I adored this story and I really want to see where it goes!

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

The easter egg references to other stories was neat suprise

SouperKev777SouperKev777over 1 year ago

Loved the story keep writing more I really want to see where this is going! I’ve read some of your other stories but this is the only one I’ve commented on. I’m a sucker for the downtrodden, this story has such potential, keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

Not enough touching, caressing, playing.

Needed more dialog about what she was doing to him, and would be doing to him, and her enjoyment of his enjoyment. Maybe some nice, slow edging so it wouldn't end too soon for either of them.

Four stars.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 1 year ago

Wow. Captivating. Headed for part two. Great work.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor12 months ago

Excellent. Absolutely stunning. Well written, clean unique concept. As Beautiful as it is erotic. One of the top 1% of all the stories ive read here. Well done. Truly impressed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow. Very much got me hooked. Will probably binge read the rest barring interruption.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

I 🤔 think...the three twats at University are in for the surprise of their lives next class day! Levi has been changed, for the better, and the girls are going to suffer the results of this change...and they are going to ENJOY AND DESIRE IT!!

Alina is very special...taking steps to improve Levi and his self-esteem...which I think lots of people are going to reap the benefits from.

Five**5**Stars...and moving on to Chapter 2...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💯

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice chapter. Sweet lady.

I wonder what relationship Levi has with his own parents, to be bullied by young women so much through his life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A few spelling mistakes.

For instance, a consonant that should be doubled due to the change in tense of the verb.

ALSO, "MILF" should be all-Caps, not in lowercase like an actual word!

MenoetesMenoetes4 months agoAuthor

Yeah, my older stuff is riddled with errors. I like to think I've improved with time and experience over the last year of writing. Still love this story though, and it might get a rewrite in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES