The Widow's Gift Pt. 05

Story Info
A nervous young man is helped by his beautiful new neighbor.
8.9k words
4.68
25.9k
20

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,233 Followers

Kimmy swore as she fumbled with her phone and tried to keep the car on the road at the same time. Ahead of her the Chrysler town car turned down a quiet suburban street shaded by evergreen oaks that lined the curbside. She couldn't believe it had come to this but the unbelievable actions of the dubious trio she was in hot pursuit of couldn't go unanswered.

She had recorded the whole thing.

Not with video, obviously. Nothing would have given the Asian honors student away quicker than opening a door to the darkened changing room and allowing the bright noonday sunlight to alert the suspects to her sneaking presence but she had captured the audio.

She wasn't an idiot, after-all.

Millard and those strange, impressive women weren't even trying to be quiet, perpetrating their perverted misdeeds at full volume in the deserted sports center.

"...way you desire. Choke me if you wish. Be as rough as you want. Dominate me with your mighty strength. I will take all of it and beg for more. I was crafted and honed to be a vessel for your manly passions!"

The recording was a bit muffled but the words were clear and intelligible. They hinted at something sinister to Kimmy, had Levi joined some kind of BDSM sex cult on the weekend and got all juiced up on the Kool-Aid?

It wasn't that she cared a wit for the simpering wimp but her cold Machiavellian mind recognized a threat when it appeared on her social horizons and none of the improbable physical or behavioral changes in Mill-tard made any logical sense.

She skipped ahead in the recording to the part that puzzled her most...

"Do it Daring, show me how much you love me! Cum for your Lioness!"

"Faaaaark~!"

...then, buried deep in the white noise and ambient static as Kimmy cranked the volume to the fullest through her vehicle's high-end speaker system, the faintest whispers of a lilting soprano voice singing.

The language wasn't English, Korean, Spanish or German--all of which she was more than passingly familiar with--but sounded distinctly, seductively Slavic. The words were indistinct but the emotion and emphasis behind each sultry syllable made her porcelain skin prickle with chilling apprehension.

Kimmy shuddered and turned her focus back to her quarry as the silver Chrysler pulled into a long winding driveway.

All the cookie-cutter abodes in this middle-class neighborhood were basic one or two level constructions of the common burnt brick or weatherboard design. Many of them backed onto the lake shore with the obligatory white picket fences with the paint peeling off the palings.

So the sprawling stone manor home stood out amongst the older residences like a sparkling crystal decanter among the milk bottles to kimmy as she rolled past the imposing iron gate.

Her thin eyebrows arched as she took in the gigantic quartzite and aged cedar structure. It spoke of luxury and money with well kept gardens and hedges, tall arched windows and Corinthian columns holding up wide sunlit balconies. It loomed over the quiet neighborhood like some feudal lord's keep and the property ran all the way back to Lake Springfield where a long floating dock spiked out into the clear waters as if to claim those too.

There were even two statue lions carved from granite, roaring ferociously atop the wall on either side of the gravel drive.

Why the hell was there a nice place like this hidden on the wrong side of town?

She killed the engine of her sporty Honda Civic in the shade of a large oak and adjusted her mirror to watch as the town car parked at the top of the circular driveway. The over-inflated and undressed chauffeur bounced back onto the scene to open the rear door again and Levi unfolded himself from the passenger side with the spectacular blonde practically hanging off his side and molesting the younger man with her roaming hands.

He essentially carried her--this 'Alina' from the recorded conversation--through the imposing double doors of the palatial home with no sign of difficulty. He dwarfed both women with his tall rangy build, rugged muscles and a thick mane of tawny hair that had all appeared out of nowhere overnight.

They disappeared inside the house and Kimmy took a deep resolute breath before pulling her black shoulder length hair into a business-like ponytail. She wasn't suitably dressed for an afternoon of suburban reconnaissance. She had foregone any cloaks or daggers today in favor of a little floral romper belted neatly at her skinny waist. It was light and swishy, chosen for the warm weather and the way it showed off her immaculately thin profile rather than possible camouflage potential, but she could at least replace the cork-sole gladiator sandals with a pair of white running shoes she kept in the back seat.

Taking one last look around to make sure the coast was clear Kimmy typed out a quick message on her phone and attached the audio file before hitting send.

She wasn't stupid and about to go creeping into the lion's den like the only culturally diverse cast member in a cheap horror flick, destined for a bad end too early in the script...

Funny thought that. Why did the term "lion's den" spring so readily to mind?

________________

Levi pulled his hair back out of his eyes and frowned in confusion down at the cardboard moving box.

Candy.

An entire supermarket confectionery aisle worth of candy wafted saccharine sweetness back up at him and assaulted his flaring nostrils with syrupy prejudice.

Chocolate bars, jaw-breakers, lollipops, caramel toffees. fairy floss and everything else besides glittered with a crust of sugar crystals like diamond chips, reflected the glaring fluorescent overhead lights back into his squinting gaze. It was a riot of bright and pastel hues, representing the vast color spectrum from soft pinks, purples and peach to vibrant yellows, reds and white.

...and gum. Why was there so much goddamn bubble gum?

Levi felt sticky just looking at it.

All of it was neatly bagged, sealed and tagged with complicated alphanumeric codes which Levi was growing less and less inclined to decipher as his increasingly complicated task of cataloging and arranging the mish-mash of random crap wore on his fast-fraying patience.

The box before this one had contained no less than four remote controls--one half melted as though by an electrical malfunction--which he had tossed carelessly onto the garage shelf designated for electronics, an oversized wishbone in a lead lined jewelry box and a bunch of ancient eight millimeter film reels of unknown origin or content.

"It does this old widow's heart no end of good to see her beloved Darling working so diligently on her behalf." Alina crooned from the doorway, her voice dripping with honeyed promise as she preened prettily for Levi's pleasure. "Such a burden of worry you carry for me, like Atlas bearing the weight of the heavens upon his shoulders."

He turned at the sound of her rich, sonorous voice and grumbled with desire, the busty blonde knock-out had changed clothes again since returning home. His irresistible Lioness was now sheathed in a stark white, tight midi-dress which pulled taut across her impressive bust and hips, barely brushed the tops of her sun-kissed thighs with a v-neck that plunged to dangerous depths, and only contained her mountainous melons by the mystical workings of some dark magical arts.

"These boxes aren't very heavy, Love." Levi said a little bashfully. It was true though, he was lifting the piles of clutter as though they were stuffed full of feathers. "But I am beginning to question why you want to hang onto all of this. Most of it looks like rundown old junk."

He gestured at the hodge-podge items that now filled over two-thirds of the racks and shelves lining the long back wall of the vacant four car garage. The luxury town car Alina had mysteriously acquired remained parked out front.

"Only most?" Alina's usually vibrant green eyes looked almost silver-gray in the washed out lighting and they twinkled with an odd blend of hunger and excitement. "Has something caught your interest then, Darling?"

She wetted her plump strawberry lips with the tip of her tongue and played nervously with the loose golden braid hanging over one slim shoulder.

"Um, not really. There's a whole steamer trunk stuffed full of women's clothing that could be useful to someone, I guess." He shrugged noncommittally and almost popped the shoulder stitching of the second collared shirt she had gifted him today. "Seems a waste to just leave it lying around if you're not going to wear any of it."

Levi gestured to a large piece of black leather luggage inlaid with brass studs, clasps and handles he had pulled off to one side. The thing probably merited a two person lift on size alone but like everything else today, he had shifted it without any difficulty. A cursory investigation had unboxed a wealth of feminine intimate apparel of the highest quality and scantiest cuts with the store labels still attached. Some of it was from a fashion outlet called 'Female Designs.'

Never heard of it but all that silk, lace and satin looked expensive...

"Are you saying that you want me to wear that clothing, Darling?" Alina's springtime scent was saturated with smoldering arousal gently spiced with unease. "I will if you ask it of me--"

"That's not what I'm getting at here," Levi tried changing tack and nudged the diabetes-inducing box at his feet with the toe of his polished leather oxfords. "Look at all this for example, who wants to eat decades old candy? I don't understand why you are holding onto a lot of this stuff."

The mature blonde sighed and it wasn't clear if it was in relief or regret, but it did interesting things to her bouncy bosom that set Levi's hair-trigger dick to hardening in his pants once again.

The smell of her divine pussy was incredibly potent and he was certain that his gorgeous lover was wet and ready for him beneath her carefully composed exterior. He began to stalk towards as his amped-up balls started to pound like jungle drums.

"You are right, of course, my Lion. You are wise as you are mighty, and humble this sentimental old woman." Alina hung her pretty head and unshed tears tinged her words. "Much of this belonged to my dead husband, a brilliant man whom I loved dearly. But perhaps your Alina clings too much to the distant past. Tell me to dispose of it and I will... for you."

That stopped Levi in his tracks and he was mentally preparing to mend some fences with his sexy neighbor when a small squeak from outside one of the dusty high-set windows caught both of their attention.

Alina's gunmetal gaze shot upwards and Levi spun to see what she had spotted but only found a swaying tree branch scratching against the glass pane.

"What was that?!" He snarled, baring his teeth. His body had instinctively dropped into a low crouch, coiled like a tense spring with fingers curled ready to claw at an intruder. "Did you see something?"

Then a delicate hand stroked through his thick mane and tickled the small hairs at the back of his neck, immediately soothing Levi. His bunched muscles relaxed and he leaned into the warm touch as Alina caressed his broad shoulders and strong back.

"Be at peace, my protective Lion. It was just a common pest," Her richly accented voice said calmly and he slowly straightened, realizing that--for the first time he could remember--his golden-haired paramour was standing inside the garage with him. "Nothing for you to fret about."

She had overcome some unspoken terror or phobia that had kept the radiant blonde physically distant from the dusty reminders of her past life. Levi well knew those feelings and the psychic cage they trapped people in. She had fought through it to calm him with her tender touch.

"Alina, you did it." He said, picking her up in a tight embrace of wordless acknowledgement of the small but important milestone. They stood surrounded by countless relics of her troubled past. "You're here with me."

"I have always been here, Darling." She smiled radiantly up at him with silent tears staining her flawless cheeks. "I will no longer hide from my past but walk forward into the future with you at my side, if you will have me."

Her dainty hands wrapped around his wide waist and ventured down towards his butt as Alina snuggled deeper into his powerful arms and smooshed her phenomenal cleavage against his barrel chest. Levi could feel her bullet-hard nipples pressing through the white fabric of her little dress and raking his rocky flesh. His manhood snapped back to parade-ground attention.

"Forever and always, Love." He murmured, kissing the top of her head as the beautiful Russian minx began to squirm lustily in his arms and kneed his unyielding ass like stiff bread dough. "What's next for us then?"

"Hmmph~! You have seen straight to the right of it, my Lion." Alina moaned in dissatisfaction as she extricated herself from his grasp with a visible force of will and nodded primly at the moving box full of fossilized candy. "Throw that garbage outside and I will see that the clothing finds a suitable home."

She clicked across the cement floor in her seven inch heels and hoisted the hefty trunk over a shoulder in a remarkable display of athleticism for one so slender in build. Levi gaped for a moment before coming back to himself.

She was his Lioness after-all...

"That much sugar will attract rodents, you know. The local raccoons are going to throw a rave party--"

"And does a true lion concern himself with the movement of rodents?" She challenged sharply with steel in her gunmetal gaze.

Levi purred internally at the proud defiance in her eyes and picked up the stinky box of sickly-sweet goodies not bothering to hide his jutting ramrod which was threatening to rupture his slacks.

"Not at all, Love. It is as you say..."

________________

Kimmy cursed herself for a clumsy fool as she crouched behind some flowering Azalea's.

Stupid, stupid, stupid... her own reckless curiosity nearly got her caught.

Scoping out the grandiose manor house had been surprisingly easy. The well kept gardens and hedges offered no end of suitable hiding places from whence to spy through the many tall windows and glass fronted doors. The open layout of the vast home was designed to welcome in natural light and, incidentally, the scrutinous stare of Kimmy herself.

Everywhere but the garage where that idiot Mill-tard had sequestered himself soon after arriving.

So after she had watched the fat-titted parody of a chauffeur change into a fat-titted parody of a maid flouncing uselessly around the lavishly-appointed house--waving a feather duster and flashing her bare olive ass each time she bent over--for entirely too long, Kimmy had focused her attention on the mystifying Alina.

The regal blonde had spent an infuriating amount of time in simple quietude, reading a book of all things, while gracefully reclining on an antique shezlong in her sun room and occasionally sipping at a glass of red wine.

She was posed like an oil painting--her lustrous hair in a perfect golden cascade over her impressive breasts, still clad in the sapphire velvet ballgown--and Kimmy wasn't certain how long she had gazed upon the captivating view until the gorgeous vision had finally stirred from her afternoon repose.

It had been like waking from a dream and she had needed to scurry under the cover of a long hedge to keep eyes of Alina as she glided towards the front of her home.

She must have drifted off in the warm sunshine because the older woman had somehow changed out the evening dress into an off the shoulder, figure-hugging white number that showcased off all her mature assets like an gallery exhibition of feminine perfection.

Then Alina had reached the large stone garage and Kimmy had lost her. The four automatic roller doors were securely shut and the only visible windows were narrow panels set high above ground level, securely out of reach. But there was a solid-looking elm growing a few feet away, with wide boughs that appeared navigable...

That was when she had the foolish idea to climb said tree.

It had been an uncharacteristically stupid decision and Kimmy had no sooner found a perch from which to peek into the dinghy outbuilding when the statuesque lady in question had looked directly up at the window and nailed her with a cold steely glare.

Kimmy had dropped from the branch immediately and almost twisted her ankle upon landing.

It hadn't been a very dignified scrambled for cover, and she had waited for the hue and cry but none had come. Now she was squatting behind an admittedly lovely flower shrub and trying to recall what she had seen in those precious few tumultuous seconds before falling.

The overachieving college girl had a nearly eidetic memory; the ability to vividly recall an image she had been exposed to for a brief period of time. It was just another demonstrable truth that set Kimmy high above her academic peers and served her well at that moment as she closed her dark eyes to concentrate.

There had been the garage. Empty but a long row of packed metal shelves along the back wall and a pile of cardboard boxes, wooden crates and other storage containers piled high in a far corner. Levi had been standing there, holding Alina in his arms with his back to Kimmy. The older woman had been staring up at him adoringly and saying something when--

Crash!

"Shit! Don't know my own strength sometimes..."

Kimmy ducked reflexively at the startling clatter and peered through the pink and green foliage to see what was the matter.

The side access door to the garage had slammed open and was shuddering on its hinges from the forceful impact with the masonry behind it. Levi stood there, filling the doorframe with his powerful physique and carelessly tossing aside a large box as he hurried to check on the abused condition of the wall.

The cardboard split apart as it hit the ground, spewing forth a rainbow of festive colors. Kimmy's nose twitched as an entire candy store's worth of saccharine odors wafted past and her stomach decided this was a good time to remind her that it hadn't been fed since breakfast.

"Phew, it's fine. Gonna have to be more careful around doors in future." Levi grumbled to himself, testing the swinging action of the hinges a few times to be sure before heading back inside. "What a fucking day I'm having..."

There was the distinct click of a deadbolt being thrown after the door closed behind him and Kimmy crept cautiously out of cover to inspect the discarded wreckage.

The answers had to be in the garage, her gut feeling was sure of that fact. Why else would Millard be spending so much time in the most secluded place on the property? Then she inspected the dazzling cacophony of sugary treats and Kimmy was struck by a wave of light-headed dizziness.

She was no stranger to marathon study sessions and low blood sugar was a thing when one prioritized lofty intellectual pursuits above the basic physical demands of their frail mortal shell.

Picking up the topmost item, Kimmy recognized it as a common, if off-brand, ring pop. The crinkly cellophane packaging labeled it as a GobSmackerâ„¢ and was light on manufacturer details or nutritional information but the electric purple candy diamond had to weigh over two hundred carats in sparkling crystallized dextrose.

Evidence. Kimmy needed scientific and perhaps even legal evidence of whatever weirdness was going on in this strange house. Lamenting the age-old lack of decent pockets in any remotely fashionable women's clothing--her phone was already occupying one half of her modest bra--Kimmy ripped open the packaging and slipped the toy ring onto her middle finger.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,233 Followers