The Widow's Gift Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Master. Everything will be fine, just as the Mistress said it would be."

"I am here, Darling. Rest easy and let your beloved Alina sing for you..."

Then a gentle, lyrical tune filled his ears and, safe in his mature lover's arms, Levi surrendered to the siren's song of sleep.

________________

Kimmy scrubbed her hands and legs at a chipped basin inside the gardener's shack.

She had such lovely legs, pale and slim, tailor-made to slip into a pair skinny jeans or flash teasingly below a short skirt line. Right now, however, she was toweling the dirt off her knees with her wadded up romper.

The floral one-piece was barely more than a grimy rag after the day she was having and Kimmy wasn't looking forward to putting it back on again once she had tidied herself up again. So she stood there in her modest white bra and cotton panties, trying to get the dirt out from under her expensively manicured nails and sort out her next plan of action.

That second part was taking some real effort as she sucked distractedly on her fat bottom lip then blew another bubble.

Pop!

The shed was a surprisingly tidy little setup. Shiny new garden tools either hung from pegs or were neatly arrayed along the wall, and a four-stroke self propelling Briggs and Stratton mower sat unused in the far corner. The small bathroom had been a welcome discovery, a single porcelain toilet and basin were plumbed into the concrete slab with a tarnished mirror cabinet mounted above the latter.

The homely little space just needed more pink...

She had kicked off her sneakers soon after entering the dimly lit workspace since they were making her calf muscles sore. It was a persistent tugging ache in the tendons above her ankles that was only relieved when she walked up on tippy toes.

Kimmy was missing the strappy gladiator sandals she had left in her car with their three inch cork heels. They were way sexier and less painful than those boring old running shoes.

At least the stickiness had been dealt with. A worn down sliver of old soap had donated its final remains to the cause of cleanliness and now the young Korean coed's skin shined like a fresh off the lot sports car. She curled a silky lock of strawberry blonde hair around a twirling finger as she marveled at how rubbery smooth her alabaster skin looked under the single hanging tungsten bulb.

Blonde hair?

That couldn't be right. Blondes were stupid, there were whole libraries stacked with books filled with jokes about stupid, stupid blondes. Kimmy was super smart and that meant she couldn't be blonde. That was, like, totally logical and stuff.

What was she doing here again?

Oh that's right, she was cleaning herself up then heading back to her car to put on some heels. Except, as she looked about, Kimmy wasn't sure what had happened to her keys. Or her phone for that matter, and that seemed really important for a reason she couldn't rightly recall.

Pop!

The feeling of the gum smacking her plush sensitive lips sent a warm shudder through her lithe barely-legal body and chased the pesky concerns away. It was as though each new burst of a pink flavor bubble was another problem in her life popping like a pricked balloon animal and releasing a misty cloud of endorphins into her super-smart neuroplastic brain.

Kimmy tugged on her cushiony bottom lip experimentally and had to suppress a lurid moan as she clamped her skinny thighs together at the delicious bolt of pleasure that grounded itself in her twitching nethers.

Well, that was something new.

She wasn't a sexual creature by nature. Kimmy kept a small vibrator, barely larger than the AA battery that powered it, stashed at the back of her underwear drawer for the rare occasions she required relief. It was pink too now she thought about it. But those occasions were rare indeed, and most of the time she only engaged the sex toy once or twice a month for women's health reasons. Always achieving a quietly satisfactory orgasm by clitoral stimulation alone and never penetration.

If Kimmy had that little buzzer on her now, she would have pressed it to her succulent lips and unraveled like one of Nan's Christmas sweaters.

She shook her head to clear the candy colored haze of lust pervading her thoughts, loose strawberry curls swatting her in the face as she did so. None of that was helping matters.

The shadows outside were growing long as afternoon plowed inevitably on towards sunset and Kimmy was standing half naked in a gardening shed getting all hot and flustered when she should be doing... what exactly?

A small seed of panic sprouted in her flat belly as she looked about for any clue or inspiration. Her simple cotton bra felt tight with anxiety, making it hard to breathe. She needed answers to questions that refused to take coherently shape in her fizzling mind.

Grabbing up the tatters of her clothing she rubbed furiously at the years of dust and grease obscuring the ancient cabinet mirror. The face that slowly came into focus was powder white with large almond eyes and violet bee-stung lips, all framed in a halo of thick golden hair tinted with pastel pink highlights.

Kimmy stared at in shock, scarcely recognizing herself and watched in dread fascination as a tiny spherical bubble bloomed from between her reflection's puckered lilac pillows, grew to the size of a tennis ball and then...

Pop!

She moaned and trembled at the scintillating sensation of the gum splattering her thrumming violet lips. It felt warm and wet and sweet, sending sinful signals down to long neglected parts of her body and stirring dormant desires she had actively ignored.

The girl through the looking glass giggled soundlessly and winked at Kimmy. She looked cheerful, like she didn't have a care in the world as she slowly, sensually, sucked and licked the sticky pinkness back into her pretty mouth.

Kimmy soon realized she was giggling too. Giggling was good, why had she thought it so stupid before? Feeling good felt good. There were no two ways about it. It was cause and effect... whatever that meant.

Words were hard sometimes, long words especially... Finding something hard and long was fast growing in importance to Kimmy's effervescent mind. Even if the exact nature of that mysterious something was still unclear to her.

Then the smiling reflection nodded at Kimmy and looked pointed past her at the rear corner of the shed. The freshly bleached Asian spun on her toes to see what she--her mirror image--was fixated upon.

A huge black leather steamer trunk, studded with brass, sat shoved up against the timber plank wall behind her. The shiny latches were unfastened and the heavy lid was ajar, revealing a treasure trove of delicate silks, supple leather, frilly lace and luxuriously thick furs.

Much of it was in her new favorite flavor too.

Had that just been sitting there the entire time?

Pop!

A breathy gasp was quickly followed by a naughty giggle as Kimmy dropped her ruined romper in a wet heap on the cement floor and tip-toed over to sneak an itsy-bitsy peek at her latest discovery.

________________

Kimmy had a few very important decisions to make. Like, some super duper tough choices that she couldn't decide on...

The one in front of her right now was between a leopard print chemise minidress with the criss-cross back or the neon violet latex micro-skirt and matching bustier top with the fluffy pink trim on the strapless sweetheart neckline.

Which was hotter?

It had been a long arduous road to winnow her outfit choices down to these final two. After an hour of unpacking armfuls of mega cute garments, the gardener's shack looked like a lingerie store, a rave and a nightclub had met for a high-stakes game of strip poker which everybody lost.

Shovels and rakes served as impromptu clothing stands for faux fur bolero jackets and slinky bodycon slips made of wet-look synthetic fabrics in a riot of colors. The tool pegs on the walls now dangled with racy fishnet stockings, translucently sheer underthings, plus enough jewelry and accessories to bedeck a cohort of glamorous party-goers.

Even the lawn mower was surrounded by a growing forest of sandals, boots and pumps exhibiting a variety of heels, none shorter than four inches tall.

Kimmy longingly eyed an ultra-cropped peach shrug draped over the chrome handlebar. Peach was very close in hue to another color she was, like, totally into at the moment, maybe she should reconsider?

No. It had taken her ages and ages to narrow her options down to two and now it was growing dark outside. It was just sooo~ confusing when everything looked super sexy and perfectly fit her one-size-fits-small figure. She turned back to her fashion finalists, stuck her tongue out in thought, then blew a large pink bubble...

Pop!

The smack of the glossy gum on her plumped-out lips made Kimmy shiver and squeak in delicious delight. It never failed to send sizzling static bursts through her trembling frame and down to her pretty pink pussy. She had started sucking on her index finger some time back during the agonizing decision-making process too. The sliding sensation across her purple pout was almost too much to bear but, simultaneously, far too good to stop.

Like tonguing a sore tooth, but only if prodding the oral ailment made your painted toes curl and knees go all wibbly-wobbly.

Sorry sexy leopard print, but the first place goes to neon violet combo. The way they showed off her skinny midriff was, like, totally hotty hot and it would look amazing under the fuzzy panda print hoodie hanging next to the line trimmer thingy.

Silently congratulating herself for making the crazy tough call, Kimmy marshaled all her considerable smarts to face the next issue. Her underwear problem.

The boring white panties hugging her cute tooshie were so weighed down with her dribbling nectar that they sagged wetly off her narrow hips and her yawn-fest of a bra was growing insufferably tight across her big swollen boobies. The snowy polyester cups were no longer up to the task of supporting her tingling tits and the clasp in the back was one sneeze away from snapping like a fiddle string.

Kimmy wasn't stupid, only a total dumb-dumb would miss what was happening to her body. The swelling in her lips and chest, the light slick of perspiration making her porcelain skin all shiny and the troublingly blondish shade of hair...

She was having a whatchamacallit reaction to something she ate. Duh!

What exactly it could have been she couldn't rightly recall.

Pop!

Funny thing though, Kimmy thought as she giggled through another thigh-clamping quiver, each time one for her yummy pink-flavored bubbles burst, it felt like the escaping hiss of blown breath rushed straight to her tits. Inflating them like a pair of alabaster airbags.

As if that were physically possible. What a fucking stupid idea.

Well, smart folks didn't sit around whinging about a few scratched elbows and skinned knees. They turned lemons into lemonade. Winners kicked ass, took names and chewed bubble gum.

...and Kimmy had a whole lot of bubble gum.

Peeling off her obsolete cotton bra and panties, she took a few steps back to examine her naked body in the mirror and nearly fell backwards into the open steamer trunk as she wobbled on her tiptoes.

"Woops! Watch out..."

Catching her balance on the rough timber wall, Kimmy straightened up and blew her reflection a kiss. She was fine and didn't look bad at all, nothing to worry about.

Except maybe the hair.

Her strawberry blonde hair kept bringing to mind all the stupid bimbo jokes she had heard in the past. But she wasn't, like, completely blonde and the pink streaks were pretty cute, right? Otherwise the instagram duckface she was now perpetually pouting was totally sexy, and the two expanding fleshy spheres bolted to her chest didn't appear ill-affected by the incremental enlargement.

They felt as big and buoyant as weather balloons. That was a bit weird but lots of girls wanted bigger boobies, didn't they? Her tiny brown areolas were stretched as large as silver dollars and the nips felt twice as stiff.

A brush of her fingers across them coaxed out another heartfelt groan of lusty yearning and a single glistening line of her girl-honey leaked down her rubbery smooth thighs.

Kimmy's clever fingers slid across her toned belly and gently toyed with her dewy pink folds as she sank down to sit on the toilet seat. She could take a quick break while she picked out undies, shoes and accessories... couldn't she?

Her dark eyes flicked back to the massive steamer trunk. It was still over half full despite the massive arrangement of slutty clothing, scanty lingerie, strappy footwear and glittering jewelry covering every surface and object, surrounding her like a supply dump from Victoria's Secret.

She certainly had plenty to choose from.

________________

Thanks for reading my latest chapter. If you enjoyed it then please let me know. We hobby writers thrive on your feedback, comments and PMs. Otherwise, cheers and happy reading!