All Comments on 'The Widows of Willoughby Close Ch. 01'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story, cannot wait for the next chapters. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good beginning! However, leave off words like "cunthole" and "twat". It sounds very cheap and lowlife to describe sex with an elegant lady. Genteel eroticism is more appropriate with the storyline you have chosen. Go for it!!

serialscribblerserialscribblerover 2 years ago

I did read the Joan Aiken book (still have a copy). And I adore older ladies, especially with such varied physicality and personality. Thank you!

withinreasonwithinreasonover 2 years ago

Wonderful. Imaginative and well written

sparktjsparktjover 2 years ago

Holy moly, I love your writing, it’s among the best on this site and matches my tastes perfectly. I have a great weakness for older, if not elderly ladies, who retain the ability to be both attractive and sexual. They’re deeply alluring in my eyes and so wonderfully appreciative of good sex. Your descriptive skills are excellent, you clearly know your way around an older lady’s body! I can’t imagine the level of accurate detail you include is based on anything other than delightful experience. I’m lucky to have 74yo lady in my life, a friend with benefits, who loves being put to cock as often as we can. She’s a respected and prominent lady in her town but in private loves gratifyingly dirty sex. We both find that public/private/respectable-lady/whore contrast a huge turn-on, and hearing her talk dirty in her cut-glass accent while we fuck is mind blowing. You’ve set up the characters in this story perfectly and I know that the subsequent chapters will have me utterly rampant. Thank you so much for your superb contribution to this place.

kingswedekingswedeover 2 years ago
Fantastic story beginning

Love this story line and can see many more chapters “cumming” in the near future.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Fantastic story, love older ladies who still have a sexual desire to be satisfied by a partner of either sex. Good luck to them. We only live once, enjoy our bodies to the full.

the_miracleboythe_miracleboyover 2 years ago

I love Mature/ incest genre. This is definitely one of the best. Also, love all other stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! One of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica. The story flows well and leaves one anxious to read more!

Please write more on this vey agreeable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story, and exquisitely written.

Thank you!

Doc__2021Doc__2021over 2 years ago

Enjoyed very much. Looking forward to Ch2 and all to follow it. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've always been a fan of mature women, and love to read stories about sex with them (and have sex with them, of course). But this is a step beyond. Your writing is educated and intelligent (although I prefer "pussy" over "cunt") and a pleasure to read for more than just the sexual part. At this point I see there is only one sequel. I'm hoping for more.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

A weak arterial wall causes an aneurysm not a stroke. A stroke is an occlusion of a blood vessel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just my style. Enjoyed it very much and look forward to reading more of you.

BriteroticBriteroticover 1 year ago

Excellent; well paced and beautifully written. I’m looking forward to savouring the next two chapters.

Southpaw1430Southpaw143010 months ago

Yes, excellent. Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Interesting story, very well written.

Coochielover71Coochielover7112 days ago

Very good story!!!

ocetagiusocetagius10 days ago

I liked the detail in the story which made me think that this was, at least in part, autobiographical. Is that true?

The characters are diverse and well drawn as they engage in increasingly naughty erotic adventures. A very satisfying read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous