The Widows of Willoughby Close Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'In the bedroom, James,' came the faint reply. I pushed open her bedroom door and walked into the now familiar semi-darkness, the heavy curtains having been drawn against the autumn afternoon sun. But there was enough light for me to see Julia. She was sitting on the bed, propped up against the brass bedstead with pillows, wearing the dark-red negligee and black stockings and garter belt that she'd worn the previous Sunday. Only the French knickers were absent. In fact she wasn't wearing any knickers at all and, as my eyes adjusted to the gloom, I could see that her legs were spread wide, knees bent, and she was stroking her shaven pussy with one scarlet-tipped finger.

'Hello James,' she said quietly. 'Did you have a good trip?'

'Yes,' I croaked, a surge of desire rushing through me and thundering in my ears.

'Would you like to undress and join me on the bed?'

I stripped quickly, throwing my clothes on an upholstered chair in a corner of the room. Then I was scrambling onto the bed, naked, penis rigid and waving around. I half-sat next to her and we kissed as she continued to stroke herself, her lips warm and salty against mine, her tongue slipping between my lips and darting against mine. Breaking the kiss I looked down at her crotch. She was using the middle finger of her right hand to make little circling motions around the hood of her clitoris. I stroked her breasts through the satin of her negligee, they felt full and firm, the nipples hard under my fingers and not like I imagined a seventy-year-old woman's breast would feel.

'Take your negligee off,' I begged. Julia hesitated then sat upright and pulled it over her head and threw it onto the bedroom floor and I saw her virtually naked for the first time, albeit in the reduced lighting of her bedroom. And she was very lovely. More lovely than I had dared hope. Yes, her breasts did sag and there were stretch marks, but they were rounded and smooth and her areolae were dark pink and enticing and her nipples were big and suckable. And yes, there were some wrinkles on her stomach and thighs but with the rest of the package, so what!

'You're beautiful,' I whispered, and I meant it. She was the most desirable lady I'd ever known.

'I'm sure I'm not,' she said softly, 'but thank you all the same,' and I could tell that she was pleased and she relaxed and squirmed down the bed and I squirmed down with her until we were lying side by side and then I put an arm under her head and lifted her face to mine and we kissed for long minutes, that gorgeous liquid joining that was new to me and so wonderful. And as we kissed I stroked her breasts and took her nipples between my finger and thumb and gently squeezed them and Julia made little mewling noises into my mouth and I was almost overcome with desire for her and a part of me just wanted to thrust my cock deep into her cunt and fuck her until my balls ached but I restrained myself. There were areas to explore first.

I let my free hand stray across her stomach and down between her outstretched legs and she shivered in anticipation. 'Yes, darling!' It was the first time she'd called me that and my stomach did a little flip of pleasure. Breaking the kiss I moved my head down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, flicking my tongue over and around it and clamping my teeth down very gently, rasping my tongue over the tip. 'Bite me harder,' she whispered and I clamped my teeth down a bit harder and Julia arched her back as my fingers found her labia and I slid two of them into her vagina, as far as they would go and she cried out and grasped my erection and started masturbating me with long, slow, gentle strokes.

Taking my fingers out of her soaking cunt hole I smeared her juices around her nipples and sucked and licked it off. Then my fingers were back in her and she was sobbing with pleasure and my thumb was teasing her clitty. Then my fingers were out of her again and I was licking her secretions and she was looking at me as I did it.

'Do you like the taste of me?' she asked, in a voice so low and soft I could hardly hear her.

'Mm, yes. Very much.'

'I taste myself sometimes. Isn't that naughty of me. It's sweet and salty at the same time.' I realised that what I'd tasted on her lips when we first kissed had been her vaginal secretions, so I slid my fingers into her a third time then brought them up to her mouth and she sucked my fingers in and licked them clean, her scarlet lips shiny with her juices.

'What else do you do?' I whispered. She just smiled then asked me if I would like to taste her with my tongue. So I knelt between her legs and lowered my head, breathing in her scent, sniffing the musky, tangy smell of her sopping twat into my nostrils. She used her fingers to spread her labia for me and I licked her fingers then her inner lips and put my tongue into her as far as I could get it and I lapped up her juices and flicked my tongue over the little nub of her clitoris and she gasped and moaned and my face was covered in her sticky liquid and her smell was filling my senses and I was in blissful heaven.

'Stop!' she breathed suddenly. 'I don't want to come yet.' I lifted my head and moved towards her, preparing to penetrate her, but she had other ideas. 'Lie on your back, darling, you've made me feel all warm and squishy and now I want to do something for you.' She knelt by my side and leaned down, grasping my cock with one hand and lowering her head to my glans, taking the purple-red helmet into her mouth, sliding her red lips down my shaft, using her tongue lightly on me like the touch of a butterfly's wings. It was exquisite. I'd had blowjobs in the past but nothing like this. Normally it wasn't my favourite thing; I'd only come once during oral sex and the girl had been mightily pissed with me for not warning her. But this was a whole new sensation. Julia's touch was so light and yet so arousing. Sucking and stroking, cupping my balls with one hand, her fingernails raking gently over the crinkled skin, it wasn't long before the tingling in my scrotum and the swelling feeling in my brain announced the building of a climax. So this time I said stop and she lay back down beside me and we kissed again. More gently now, more intimately, tasting each other's liquids on our lips and chins and cheeks.

'I want you inside me,' she said. 'Like you did it the first time. That's how I want you to do it to me.'

I entered her slowly and easily; she was soaking wet and I was lubricated with her saliva and my seminal fluid. She gave a long groan as I slid in and she wrapped her legs over mine and her arms around my back. 'Yes,' she hissed. 'Like that!' And I started fucking her with the same slow and short strokes that I'd used before, rubbing the length of our bodies together, kissing and gasping at each other, feeling her tits mashed against my chest, the nipples hard and prominent. It might be more accurate to say that we were fucking each other: she was bucking her hips up in a regular rhythm that rubbed her clitoris across my pubic bone as I thrust into her. And she was urging me on with her hands on my buttocks, her nails digging with erotic pain into the flesh of my glutes.

I slowed down and speeded up as my orgasm neared then moved away. The moment went on forever and I had that superb feeling again of being just one entity with my elderly lover, giving each other the most tender, most exquisite pleasure imaginable.

But it couldn't last. Eventually my orgasm became unstoppable and I gasped that I was coming and Julia clamped my penis with her cunt muscles and bucked her hips hard and, putting a hand behind my head, brought my face to hers for a kiss that was almost savage in its visceral intensity.

'Yes, darling, come inside me! Make me come too!' she hissed and I thrust as hard as I dared, four or five times, and then the storm was on me and the nerves in my spine were transmitting their signals from my cock to my brain and I was jetting spunk into Julia's cunt hole and she was crying out and her cries were turning to sobs and then it was fading and the lights were dimming and we landed together and lay like beached crabs above the tideline. Breathing heavily, happy, spent, exhausted physically and emotionally by our momentous coupling.

'Christ,' I said after a few minutes of delicious silence, 'that was even better than last time.'

Julia half turned to me and raised herself on one elbow. Her dyed-blonde hair fell across her face and she brushed it behind her ear. 'It's never been this good for me before.' She seemed close to tears and I embraced her and kissed her and held her tight and called her my darling.

'Bloody hell,' she said, suddenly. 'It's gone five and the girls are coming round at seven and I've got to cook dinner! And shower. They'll smell sex in the house!'

I laughed and said that I'd go out for a takeaway and Julia said, 'Would you mind?' So I showered in her bathroom and drove into the eastern side of Barkham-on-Sea where all the fast-food outlets are, and when I returned with Cantonese food she'd showered and dressed in a black silk cocktail dress, black stockings and a little dark-red jacket thing. A bolero, I think it's called. I thought she looked wonderful and told her so.

Thank you, James.' She gave me a heart-warming smile and I felt very happy.

'Anything I should know about this evening?' I asked as we ate. 'What not to do or say, that sort of thing.'

'Well probably don't mention that we had fantastic sex this afternoon.'

'Would they be jealous?'

'Yes,' she said, with an enigmatic smile. 'I rather think they would.'

'Neither of them are in a relationship of any sort then?' I pressed.

'No,' said Julia, shortly, and changed the subject.

Phoebe and Jasminder arrived together at seven o'clock. They came into the kitchen-diner, where we would be playing Bridge on the scrubbed pine table and greeted me warmly. Even Phoebe seemed pleased to see me. She was dressed simply in beige trousers and a blue blouse, which didn't quite match. She wasn't wearing much make-up but she seemed animated by the prospect of an evening of company and she looked quite pretty. By contrast, Jasminder was wearing a bright floral dress which showed her ample cleavage and she'd applied a fair bit of make-up, although with her dark skin it hardly seemed necessary. Her lips were a glossy cherry colour and she'd put kohl around her eyes and blush on her cheeks. She'd also painted her nails the same cherry as her lipstick. The overall effect was akin to an aging courtesan in some eastern potentate's harem but she was so bubbly and friendly that I felt myself warming to her and enjoying her company. Julia, by contrast, seemed to be more reserved than usual. She opened a bottle of Pinot Grigio and poured four glasses and we took our places at the table and started our evening of Bridge.

We began by drawing lots to see who would partner whom and I got Jasminder. And as we played the first rubber it became apparent that she was an accomplished player: canny in her bidding and hard to read during the game. I'm not a bad player and I was able to hold my own but every time I played a half-decent card she gave a little cry of delight, 'Well done, James!' often accompanied by reaching across the table to squeeze my hand or arm. It also became apparent that there was some sort of hidden agenda going on at the card table: a couple of times I noticed, or thought I noticed, looks being exchanged between Phoebe and Julia and I seemed to be the subject of covert scrutiny, mainly from Phoebe on my left but also from Jasminder. Sometimes conversational gambits failed for no apparent reason and there were some awkward silences, which Julia tried to cover up by offering more wine or nibbles.

By ten o'clock we'd played three rubbers, with a short break between each, and Phoebe and Jasminder made motions to get up from the table and leave. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be leaving too, but as I started putting on my shoes Julia "reminded me" that I had offered to help her chose an alternative house insurance contract from the bewildering variety that were available online. Phoebe and Jasminder smiled at each other and I saw that Julia noticed but nothing was said. Phoebe gave me a brief peck on the cheek and said how lovely it had been to meet me properly and she looked forward to the next Bridge night. Jasminder gave me a hug that squashed her big tits against chest, and a full-on lip to lip kiss and told me I was a handsome fellow and had better watch out living in the same Close with three available ladies. I blushed deeply and there was laughter. Then they were gone and I was alone with Julia again.

'What was all that about this evening?' I asked as we went back into the kitchen and sat back down at the table.

'All what?'

'The discreet looks and all that touching and hugging from Jasminder. And the little awkward silences. It feels as though there's some secret that I'm not party to. Do the other two know that we're... you know, having sex together?'

'No,' said Julia, slowly, 'they don't.' She seemed about to say more but paused while she sipped the last of her wine. 'Look James, there are some things I need to tell you. But later.'

'Later tonight?'

'Yes, later tonight, if you wish.' She paused again, looking at the table. 'I'm sorry, darling. I'm not being very generous.' She looked up at me. 'I would very much like you to spend the night with me tonight. And we can talk, later.' I hadn't expected this and a wave of desire burned through me, tinged with a tiny nervousness about what it was that she wanted to tell me.

Julia used the bathroom first and when I'd finished I went into her bedroom and undressed in almost total darkness. Slipping under the duvet I reached out for her and she came to me and for the first time I felt her completely naked in my arms. Warm and slim and soft, her breasts heavy against my chest, the nipples stiff with arousal. We kissed, that wonderful liquid kiss and I tasted her saliva and her toothpaste and she hugged me tightly and wrapped her legs around me and I gasped with passion and hunger for her body, my penis rigid and trapped between our bodies, pressing into her crotch.

'Lie down,' she said suddenly, urgently. I rolled onto my back and Julia, throwing off the thin duvet, straddled me, her hand reaching for my erection, guiding it to her slit, to her cunt hole, guiding the head inside her, sinking down onto my loins, taking all of me inside her. She leaned forward, her hands on my pectorals, and started fucking me with slow, rhythmic thrusts of her hips. In the blackness of the room I could barely see her but I could feel her hands on me, her weight on my hips, her pussy hot around my cock. And I could feel her sliding back and forth on a film of lubrication and I could hear her breathing get faster and turn to moans and gasps. I reached for her breasts and took her nipples between finger and thumb, squeezing hard and hearing her cry out, her thrusts becoming faster and harder until with a great wailing sigh she arched her back and thrust her hips frenziedly, five or six times before collapsing over me, sobbing with pleasure and release.

I held for lor long moments, my cock still hard inside her. Eventually she seemed to regain her senses and raised her head and kissed me. 'That was so intense I almost couldn't bear it.' I stroked her back and kissed her lips and cheeks and neck. After a minute or two she slowly dismounted and I felt, rather than saw, her move down my body, kissing my chest and nipples and stomach, finding my erection, slippery with her juices, and taking it into her mouth. I lay in the darkness of the bedroom as she sucked and licked me, one hand around the base of my cock, slowly wanking me. One hand cupping my balls like she'd done the first time, her nails teasing the skin, reaching under my testicles to the sensitive skin near my anus. Her mouth around my cock head and shaft felt exquisite. Her tongue explored every crevice and contour, dipping into the entrance to my urethra, her lips light and warm, sliding up and down, bringing me to a crescendo.

'I'm going to come, Julia, darling,' I croaked, eventually, to give her a chance to get clear of the erupting spunk. Instead she fastened onto me tighter and her exploratory finger found the pucker of my anus and I felt the tip press into it and an electric current run from my arse to my brain. I jerked my hips up, thrusting myself deep into her mouth. Julia made a gagging sound but she held on as my climax swept over me and my cock pumped jet after jet of hot salty sperm into her mouth.

She kept sucking me off as my penis softened, cleaning me with her tongue. Then she knelt over me and kissed me and I felt and tasted the residue of my ejaculation in her mouth, sticky and salty, and I was overcome with her eroticism and with affection for this unimaginably sexy lady.

Julia pulled the duvet over us and snuggled into my arms and we lay together in the darkness, satisfied, happy, at peace with the world. Outside autumn rain beat against the windows and the sound of the surf on the beach was a distant mumble. Fully relaxed, I felt myself slip into the arms of Morpheus. Then Julia spoke.

'I've got some things I need to tell you, James.' I was suddenly fully awake. 'I said I wanted us to be completely honest with each other.'

'I'm listening.'

'Please don't say anything until I've finished.' There was a silence and I wondered if she'd changed her mind. Then she started talking and in an instant I was captivated.

'I moved here ten years ago, after my husband died. That was before Phoebe and Jasminder moved in. Your grandma was here though. Her husband had been dead for a decade and she was lonely. I don't know why she didn't date other men or make friends -- she had the personality for it, and the looks and figure too. But she didn't, until I moved in next door. We became friends very quickly. We liked the same things, laughed at the same things. We became very close in fact.' There was another silence while this last statement hung in the air. My skin was almost crawling with anticipation.

'One night,' she said, slowly and deliberately, 'after we'd had a bit too much to drink, we ended up in bed together. That probably shocks you but it happened and neither of us regretted it. I don't think either of us was gay, or even bisexual -- though maybe Eileen was a bit bi, I don't know. We were just two lonely old ladies giving each other a bit of comfort.

'After that we spent about one night a week with each other. We didn't go at it hammer and tongs, it was just about mutual pleasure and having someone close. A couple of years later the couple at number one moved away and Phoebe moved in. She was a widow too, but a rather damaged one. Her husband had been a pig and never paid her any attention. Phoebe said once that after they found they couldn't have children he never touched her again; slept in a different room! What a bastard!

'Anyway, I can't remember who suggested it, I think it was probably Eileen. She suggested that Phoebe would probably be much happier with some sort of physical relationship. And I know this sounds awful but we put together this plan to seduce her. It could have gone horribly wrong; it was a silly, risky thing to do. But it didn't go wrong.'

'So you've slept with Phoebe?' I couldn't help asking, fascinated.

'Yes. And with Jasminder.'

'What!'

'I was getting to that. I did say don't say anything. It was lovely with Phoebe. It was the first physical relationship she'd had for thirty odd years and she was so grateful and so sweet. She's such a lovely person... Anyway, about six months later Jasminder moved in, also a widow, and we all became good friends with her too. Well, you've met Jasminder, it's hard not to be friends with her. And Eileen said there would be a wonderful symmetry if all the widows in the Close were in on our secret. So one evening she and I went to talk to Jas -- Phoebe was too shy -- and we told her what was going on. We didn't invite her to join in or anything. We didn't need to. Jasminder just likes sex, the more the merrier. She'd never been with a woman before then but she was dead keen to try it. And that was that. The four-way thing went on until a couple of months ago when Eileen died. Saturday evenings, mostly. We'd play Bridge for a couple of hours then we'd pair off and spend the night together. It was lovely,' she finished.