The Widows of Willoughby Close Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I talk now?'

'Yes.'

'That is completely, utterly astonishing. Unbelievable in fact, although of course I believe you.' You couldn't make up a story like that, I thought.

'It is rather unusual,' agreed Julia. 'But it worked very well, for us. I don't think any of us particularly wanted a man back in our lives; we were in charge of our own destinies. But Eileen's passing changed everything. We stopped the Saturday Bridge games, and the sex. And then you came along.'

I thought about the evening's innuendo and secret looks. 'Do Phoebe and Jasmine know about us?'

'No. Although I'm sure they both have their suspicions.'

'Will you tell them?'

'After this evening I'm pretty sure they'll bring the subject up with me. Jasminder will for sure.'

'And what will you tell them?'

'The truth.' We lay in silence for a few minutes as the rain eased and it became calm outside. 'She'll want to re-establish our Saturday night Bridge games, except with you instead of Eileen.'

'You mean with me taking it in turns to have sex with all three of you?' I asked incredulously.

'I rather think that's what she'll suggest to me.'

'Bloody hell. What do you think about that idea, Julia? I mean we're sleeping together. We're in a relationship!'

'And we can continue to be in a relationship, every night of the week, if you want.'

'Except Saturdays,' I said sarcastically.

'Would it be so awful to bring a bit of love and pleasure into the lives of two good friends of mine. And neighbours of yours,' she added.

I was struggling to grasp the situation. What Julia was suggesting was just so outside of my thinking and experience that I couldn't seem to see it with any proper perspective. Did I want to sleep with Jasminder? I thought of the generous breasts and the feel of her hand on my arm. Did I want to sleep with Phoebe?

'Has this been in your mind all along, Julia?' I asked. 'Did you come on to me with the aim of introducing me to the Willoughby Close group-sex club?'

I felt her arms tighten around me. 'No. I wanted you all to myself.'

'So what happened?'

'It's complicated.' She paused for a long time. 'I think it was a lot of things. You made me so happy that I wanted to share some of the happiness with my friends. And I was worried that I wouldn't be able to satisfy you by myself. I'm sorry, I haven't handled this very well. I do love you, you know,' she added, suddenly.

'Thank you.' We lay together in silence, a warm glow creeping over me at Julia's words.

'What's it like?' I asked softly after five minutes had gone by. 'Sleeping with Phoebe and Jasminder?'

'Phoebe's very affectionate, and unsure of herself, even after all this time. She needs a lot of reassurance.'

'And Jasminder?'

'Jasminder is a very sensual lady. She loves to explore and experiment.' I think Julia could feel my erection growing because she lowered her tone and continued in a seductive whisper. 'She's got a thick, black bush of hair, which I find very exciting. Her smell and taste are strong and exotic and she makes me come with her fingers and tongue. Is that what you wanted to hear, James?'

By way of reply I parted Julia's legs and, rolling on top of her, thrust my rigid meat inside her. Although she was still wet from my last ejaculation, she gave a yelp and I was worried that I'd hurt her but she locked her legs around me and said, 'Does that turn you on, James, thinking about Jasminder?' I started thrusting hard, in and out, in and out. It was the first time I'd taken her like that but I was suddenly very aroused and also cross at being manipulated.

'I know you'll enjoy her, James. She's very naughty. She likes doing very naughty things.' I came then, with little or no warning. The orgasm only lasted a few seconds and then I was rolling off Julia and lying on my back, gasping air into my lungs.

'Sorry,' I said, after I got my breath back. 'That was a bit inconsiderate of me. Did I hurt you?'

'No. And no need to apologise. I provoked you. I shouldn't have done that. I understand if you feel a bit weird about all this and if you don't want to sleep with the other two then that's fine. It won't affect our relationship. I meant what I said, you can sleep with me whenever you want.'

'Next Saturday,' I began, 'what happens then?'

'If you're happy with the new arrangement I'll talk to the girls this week. If they agree we'll probably draw lots on Saturday to see who goes home with whom.'

'Can we fix it so that I take Jasminder home?'

Julia laughed. 'I have whetted your appetite haven't I? Yes, I imagine that could be arranged.'

To be continued...