The Widows of Willoughby Close Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very aroused. My cock was like glass and I could feel it seeping fluid into my underpants. I felt for the zip at the back of her dress and pulled it down, stroking the smooth, soft skin of her back. She shuddered in my arms and, breaking the kiss, pulled her dress down over her wide hips and onto the bedroom floor, revealing, in the gloom, a white bra and panties. She started fiddling with the buttons on my shirt but she was nervous and I gently removed her hands.

'Get onto the bed, Jasminder,' I said, softly and she slipped her high-heeled sandals off and scrambled onto the big, white duvet and lay on her side, looking at me as removed my shirt and shoes and socks and trousers and finally my Y-fronts. I crawled on to the bed and she came into my arms and we lay on her big soft mattress and kissed slowly and tenderly. And as we kissed I stroked her neck and her arms and ran my hands over the silky material of her brassiere and across her fleshy stomach and down to her panties.

She shivered and moaned softly into my ear: 'Yes, James. Yes.'

She opened her legs to me and I cupped her vulva through her panties and felt the wetness of her juices soaking into the gusset of her knickers and I realised that she was as aroused as me and that thought made me feel warm all over and a wave of tenderness washed through me and I determined that I would do everything in my knowledge and power to make this an exciting and arousing experience for my elderly neighbour. 'Take you bra off,' I whispered in her ear and she reached behind and unclasped it and shrugged it down her arms and I saw her breasts in the dim light of the bedside table: full and round and with dark-chocolate areolae and big, rubbery nipples. I could also see stretch marks, highlighted in her dark skin, but her breast sagged less than I had imagined and I thought they were beautiful and I told her and she smiled and I stroked one of her big orbs and, kneading the soft flesh, taking the erect nipple between finger and thumb and squeezing gently.

'Would you like to suck them?' she asked, very quietly, and I leaned down and took a nipple in my mouth and suckled and licked it and took it very gently between my teeth and Jasminder stroked my hair and said: 'Bite them harder.' Nervous of hurting her I clamped down a bit more firmly and her back arched and her red nails dug into my neck. 'Yes! That's it!' I switched to her other breast and bit down even harder and she gasped and I slid my hand into her panties and found the thick, black bush that Julia had promised and Jasminder squirmed as I ran my fingers through it, luxuriating in the dense, silky growth, my long middle finger seeking her labia, finding them and sliding a finger inside. She was soaking wet; I don't think I've ever felt a wetter cunt, and I could smell her juices, meaty, musky, spicy, exciting!

Kneeling up I grasped the waistband of her knickers between fingers and thumbs and she raised her bum from the bed and I pulled them down her legs and threw them on the bedroom floor. Her legs were short and sturdy but shapely, with muscled calves and slim ankles. Between her legs was a mass of black, curly hair, with thinner, wispy fine hair reaching almost to her navel. I knelt between her legs entranced. Then I went down on her. I've always enjoyed cunnilingus; loved the taste and feel of sopping, silky, lubricated flesh, ready for penetration. Loved the intimacy of the act. This was what I had dreamed about since Julia had described Jasminder and I wasn't disappointed. I buried my face in the thick forest of hair and stroked her inner thighs as I tongued her slit, tasting her juices, smearing them all over my mouth and chin, gorging on her chocolate-dark labia, relishing the contrast with the pink, wet flesh inside. And above all breathing in her intoxicating scent. So different to Julia's light musk; so different to any other girl I'd been with.

I sucked and lapped and slid my tongue into her vagina and licked up to her clitoris, running my raspy tongue over the little bud and making her moan and groan and gasp, her hands cupping her breasts, fingers squeezing her nipples. Dizzy with arousal I put my hands under her knees and lifted her legs right over until her knees almost touched her belly, exposing her sex to me completely. Below the thick pubic bush and the pinkness between her labia, her perineum was covered in fine black hair and below that was her chocolate-brown anus in a nest of black curls. I buried my face in her bush again and licked and probed and lapped her juices up. I couldn't get enough of her musky, spicy, hairy cunt and I was almost feverish with excitement. I used my thumbs to part her labia and tongued her hole and her clit; Jasminder was writhing on the bed, rubbing her hips up to meet my mouth, mewling and groaning as I pleasured her.

Testing boundaries, in my excitement, I lubricated a finger with her cunt juices and touched it against her anus, smearing the fluids around the knotted little pucker and gently pushing the tip in. Jasminder arched her back and cried out my name and I licked her clit harder and slid my finger all the way into her anus and she came with a loud groan, her hands clutching the duvet, head back and eyes shut as wave after wave of pure pleasure streamed through her anus and vagina roared up her spinal column to her brain.

She seemed to come for a long time but eventually she relaxed and I lifted my dripping face from her cunt. She held up her arms in mute invitation and I knelt over her and guided my cock to her slit and slid my whole six or seven inches in, without resistance. Supporting myself on my forearms, and feeling her belly touch mine, I started to fuck her, slowly at first, coming halfway out and pushing back in. Watching her dark eyes on mine and leaning to kiss her full lips.

Jasminder hooked her sturdy calves over my legs and rolled her hips to meet my thrusts. 'Is it good, James?' she asked quietly. 'Does it feel good?'

'It's wonderful,' I said, although in truth she was so wet that there was a loss of sensation and I started to increase the length of my thrusts and to drive harder into her, kissing her cheeks and neck and lips and smelling the tang of her sweat. I was so intensely aroused that I should have shot my load into her within seconds, but maybe it was the long week I'd had, or the alcohol, or the slackness of her vagina, but I struggled to ejaculate, maybe for the first time in my life. So I drove hard into her, changing the angle of my thrusts to maximise the sensation and Jasminder gasped as I hammered into her and clutched at my upper arms, digging her deep-red fingernails into my flesh.

'Come inside me, James,' she whispered. 'Please!' She sounded almost desperate.

So I thrust as hard and as fast as I could and she whimpered underneath me and I tried to visualise what Julia and Phoebe would be doing together and what I would do with Julia tomorrow and eventually I reached a climax and I groaned as the feeling welled in me at last and I felt my cock pump great gouts of spunk into Jasminder's sopping pussy.

Afterwards I was breathless and I rolled on my back, my chest and stomach covered in a sheen of sweat, which dried in the warm bedroom air and left me cooled. Jasminder raised herself on one elbow beside me and, pushing her hair behind one ear, leaned down and kissed my lips, gently. 'Thank you, James, that was so wonderful. Thank you for being so kind to me.'

I took her in my arms and stroked her head and her back and we lay silent for a long time; I think we both slept for a few minutes. But presently she stirred and ran her hand across my chest, tangling her fingers in my hair. My thoughts were still slumbrous ones but Jasminder seemed revitalised by her nap and I felt her hand crawl down my body and find my flaccid penis, limp and drooling a strand of semen. I felt her finger on my soft shaft, the nail dragging lightly over the skin and, despite my lethargy, I felt the stirrings of arousal. Jasminder must have felt them too because she circled my hardening shaft with thumb and forefinger and started to masturbate me with gentle motions, using her thumb to spread the residual spunk from my discharge around my glans and shaft until my cock was rigid and coated with fluid and she was enveloping it with her whole hand in a deeply erotic and slippery grasp.

'Is that nice?' she asked.

'Can't you tell?' I teased her.

'Not always,' she said, enigmatically. I tilted her face to mine and kissed her and she responded by sliding her tongue into my mouth; she was evidently still excited, and this thought excited me too.

'Was it good for you?' I asked. It was the oldest cliché.

'It was wonderful, James. So wonderful.'

'I didn't hurt you when I... when I used my finger on you?' I asked softly, wanting to know.

'It made me go all squishy inside,' she whispered into my ear. And then I had an orgasm.' It was beautiful.' Her use of the word "orgasm" was strangely exciting. We kissed some more and Jasminder continued to stroke my cock and I felt my desire build.

'Would you like to make love again?' I said softly.

'Ye, James, I would love that, but can I talk to you first?'

'Of course.'

'This is very difficult. Very embarrassing. I should wait until we know each other better but... It's been so lovely with you this evening so I'm going to take a risk.'

'What is it, Jasminder? What's the matter?'

'I know it was difficult for you to ejaculate in me,' she began, to my intense surprise. 'I'm not very... tight... down there. I'm sorry. It must have been disappointing for you.'

'Nonsense,' I began but she hushed me, squeezing my shaft gently so that I sighed with pleasure.

'My husband was small. Down there, I mean. It feels horrible to say that,' she said, quietly, 'but I want you to understand. It meant that after I'd had children, he could no longer ejaculate in me and our sex life, our intimacy, was very important to both of us. I tried using my hands, and my mouth... but it wasn't very good so...' she paused, 'we started to explore using my... my private place, to see if that would work.'

Bloody hell, I thought, with a deliquescence of my bowels as I realised where this conversation was probably going. 'And did it?' I asked, with a trace of impatience.

'As I said, he was quite small and it worked well. He enjoyed it and, after a while, I did too.' Her hand slid up and down my shaft, stimulating my glans.

'You did?'

'Yes,' she said, simply, 'I did.'

'So...,' I began slowly, but again she cut me off.

'So what I'm saying, James, is that if you have difficulty in ejaculating inside me, we can explore my... other place.' Her hand was still masturbating me with long, gentle strokes.

'Bloody hell.' I said.

'I wouldn't have said anything this evening, our first evening together, but then you used your finger on me and I thought maybe you would be ok with the idea.'

A wave of pleasure washed over me as her hand continued its up and down motion. 'Thank you for telling me that, Jasminder. It can't have been easy. So I will be completely honest with you, too. I've never tried it in a lady's... other place; none of my girlfriends were willing.'

'But you wanted to?' she whispered, wanking me slowly.

'Yes,' I whispered back, 'I wanted to.'

'Would you like me to be your first? Would you like to try it with Jasminder?' Her use of the third person was somehow very erotic.

'But I'm bigger than... than your husband.'

'I think it'll be alright,' she said softly into my ear and I held her tight and kissed the top of her head as she stroked me and erotic images splashed through my cortex. 'Would you like to do it tonight? Now?'

'Yes,' I said in a strangled gasp, 'yes please.'

She rolled over and delved into the top drawer of a bedside cabinet, producing a half-used tube of KY jelly. She rolled off the bed and stood up, holding out her hand to me. 'Come and sit in the chair, James.' I got up obediently and took a pace in the cluttered room and sat down in the green leather armchair, naked, my glass-hard shaft pointing to the ceiling. Jasminder stood beside me and uncapped the jelly, squeezing a big dollop onto her fingers. Half-bending she put her hand between her legs and applied the lubricant to her anus. It was semi-dark in the bedroom but I got a sense of her fingers working the jelly into herself, to the extent of her fingers. She squeezed another blob and repeated the exercise before throwing the tube down on the bed.

Turning her back on me, she straddled the chair, her legs splayed wide, her thighs across the arms. 'Put your arm around me and support me.' I put my arm around her fleshy stomach and held her an inch or two above my cock, which I was holding in my other hand. 'Now lower me down, James, slowly.'

It was awkward. I lowered her and groped for her anus with the tip of my cock, finding the lubricated spot and lowering her further. 'Not there!' she gasped. Further forward.' I grasped her closer to me and slid further along her crack and then, suddenly, I was penetrating her and she was breathing heavily and gripping the arms of the chair. She was tight, but not as tight as I had imagined a lady's anus would be. I could feel her sphincter close around my shaft as my glans entered her rectum and then she was sliding down my pole and gasping as I impaled her arse with seven inches of hard meat. Then I was right in, up to my balls, and Jasminder was relaxing her breathing and the tension was going out of her arms. 'Did I hurt you?' I asked, tentatively.

She leaned back against me and I kissed her neck and felt for her pendulous breasts. 'No, you didn't hurt me at all. I was worried you would, that's why I tensed up. It'll be easier next time.' Next time! The thought made my stomach churn with pleasure and excitement.

'Will you touch me now, please James, between my legs.' Jasminder had a quaint way of avoiding explicit mention of sexual parts which I found very endearing and my heart went out to this gentle old lady who had allowed me to violate her most private parts. I reached around her and found her pussy and ran my fingers through her pubic hair and parted her labia and started rubbing her slowly and gently and she lay back against me and closed her eyes and I found her clitoris and stroked the tip with little circular motions.

And while I gently frigged her I flexed my hips and fucked her anus with the short strokes that were all I could manage with her sitting on me. And it felt like nothing else I'd ever experienced. The sensation of grip and the enveloping soft, silken walls of her rectum, the heat of her insides, the thought that I was deep inside the anus of a sixty-something lady.

I made it last a long time, that first time. Stroking and stopping if Jasminder seemed to be getting too close to a climax. At last she begged: 'Make me come, James, please!' and I strummed her clitoris and squeezed her nipples and thrust my cock into her and she pressed my hand into her cunt and cried out as the orgasm swept through her. After it had subsided she went limp and climbed slowly off me allowing my rigid cock to flop out of her arse.

Without a word being said she bent over the chest of drawers, bracing herself with her arms, and I stood behind her and penetrated her anus again, going in very easily this time. And then I fucked her arse with long strokes, feeling her grip me and taking my penis almost out to my glans before sliding it back in. I didn't thrust hard but I thrust deeply and she moaned as I shafted her most private place. It couldn't last long. Withing maybe two minutes I felt the rising feeling, the tingling in my balls, swelling through me and crashing down in my second orgasm of the evening and the most intense by a long way.

When I was done I withdrew my softening tool and Jasminder straightened up and turned around and came into my arms and we kissed and I held her and told her how wonderful it had been. 'I'm glad,' she said. 'I was worried that you'd be too big. I hope you didn't mind using the chair. That was always my favourite position and I wanted to try that first with you. We can do it on the bed next time if you'd prefer.' She disengaged herself gently from me. 'Now I must use the bathroom. I'm leaking. From both places.'

I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to spend the whole night with Jasminder; nothing had been said either way. While she was in the bathroom I sneaked a look out of the lounge window at Phoebe's bungalow across the road. It was in darkness which might mean she was still at Julia's. But it was way past midnight so it might just mean she was in bed, by herself. Then I remembered the overnight bag. But regardless of what the other two did, it didn't seem right to desert Jasminder, particularly after the physical and emotional rollercoaster of the past two hours. So I used the bathroom and afterwards got into bed next to her and she smiled at me and we kissed and cuddled for a few moments before she switched the bedside light out and plunged the room into darkness.

I held Jasminder until her breathing indicated she was asleep, then I gently disengaged myself and rolled over, my mind a whirl of sexual images. I had had sex with my elderly neighbour that evening. I'd had anal intercourse for the first time and she had pretty much said I could have her that way any time I wanted. It was a lot to process. What would I say to Julia? She would be sure to ask for the gory details. Debating these points I fell asleep.

I woke the next morning to find, or rather feel, Jasminder's hand on my cock again and as a way of waking up, I can strongly recommend it. I lay without moving, my eyes shut, as my penis swelled and her stroking turned to masturbation. I was aware of her sliding under the duvet, pushing my legs apart and kneeling between them, her long hair tickling my stomach. Then I felt her take me in her mouth.

I don't know why oral sex with her late husband hadn't worked out because I couldn't fault her technique. In fact I'd have put her way ahead of the girls I'd come across. Her touch was light but firm, her full lips sliding up and down my shaft and her tongue exploring all the nooks and crannies of my swollen glans in a deliciously wanton manner. While she fellated me she wanked the base of my cock and cupped my balls with her other hand, stroking her nails across the crinkly skin. I sighed and raised the duvet to watch her head, with its thick swathe of black hair, bob up and down, hearing faint slurping noises as she worked on me. After five delicious minutes of this attention she removed her hand from my balls and a few seconds later I felt an exploratory finger search for my anus.

She must have used some of her own juices to lubricate her finger because it slid in easily. Julia had once pressed her finger into my anus during sex but I had never been penetrated so deeply before and I had a flashing vision of Jasminder's middle finger, with its red nail, sliding into me up to the knuckle. The feeling was intense and I felt my climax racing to meet me like a storm cloud.

'I'm going to come,' I gasped, to give her the chance to move, but she fastened on tighter and sucked me harder and pushed her finger in and out, fucking my arse, and I came in her mouth, a throbbing, pumping welter of pleasure and glutinous, milky fluid. She sucked me dry and licked me clean and emerged from under the duvet to give me a sticky, salty kiss.

'Good morning, James.'

'Good morning, Jasminder. Do you always wake up your bed mates like that?'

'Did you like it? I'll do it every time you stay, if you want me to.'

We had breakfast and then I made my excuses. I had stuff to do and I was expected at my parents' house for Sunday lunch. She gave me a sweet, liquid kiss goodbye and shut her front door behind me and I walked up the Close to my house, looking curiously over at Julia's place, but there was no sign of activity.