The Widows of Willoughby Close Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't get back from my parents until after seven o'clock having eaten a hearty roast beef dinner and fallen asleep for several hours on the settee afterwards. Mum was surprised, as afternoon napping wasn't something I usually did. She put it down to work and I didn't see any reason to say otherwise. The lights in Julia's house were on so I called her when I got inside and she said she was alone and asked me if I would like to come over.

'How was your evening?' she asked me neutrally, handing over a glass of Merlot.

'Great! How was yours?'

'Very pleasant. Are you going to share any details?'

'I shouldn't really,' I said and changed the subject and we sat together companionably on her settee in the lounge and talked about work and family and how we would set the world to rights if we were in charge and the time passed very agreeably. After the second glass of wine I put my arm around her and she snuggled into me and we kissed in between talking and I smelled her scent and nibbled her neck and ear and revelled in her mature and elegant sophistication. We went to bed at ten thirty. We didn't discuss it, we just did it, like a married couple.

In bed we kissed and stroked each other for a long time without talking. Julia moaned softly as I sucked her nipples into my mouth and clamped my teeth down on them. 'Did you bite Jasminder's nipples?' she asked, her eyes bright with lust. 'I know she likes it.'

I didn't reply. Instead I kissed my way down her chest and stomach to her shaven pussy. She bent her legs and raised them to give me better access to her sex, clasping her arms around her legs and showing me how supple she still was. I put my hands on the backs of her thighs and lowered my head to her slit, licking her labia and sucking the loose flaps into my mouth, pushing my tongue into her cunt hole and flicking it over her clitoris, making her squirm and gasp with pleasure.

I was getting very adept at recognising when Julia was about to have an orgasm and now, as her breathing got louder and more ragged, I wetted a finger and pushed the tip into her anus, feeling her sphincter clamp around it. She came then, almost crying with pleasure, and I knelt up and entered her and thrust hard, kneeling over her and pinning her arms down, kissing her savagely as I rammed my cock in and out of her shaven cunt.

'Did Jasminder teach you to put your finger up a lady's arse?' she hissed at me. 'She does it to me. Probably to Phoebe too.' I kissed her again to shut her up, my tongue in her mouth. Julia kissed me back then shook her head free. 'Did she do it to you?'

'Yes,' I hissed back. 'She did it to me. And yes, I enjoyed it.' I came at that moment, a blinding orgasm that turned my guts to water and sent shards of almost unbearable pleasure through my brain. Underneath me Julia laced her fingers in my hair and pressed my face to hers, kissing me passionately as I pumped my seed into her sixty-eight-year-old vagina.

Afterwards we lay together and teased each other. 'Sounds like you had an interesting evening. Is there anything else you want to tell me?' said Julia.

'Not really. Anything you want to tell me about your evening with Phoebe?' I countered. I was tempted to tell her about the anal intercourse but my feelings for Jasminder stopped me, although I appreciated that such revelations would inevitably start a conversation on the topic. Something we had not discussed before. But somehow I felt more comfortable restricting that particular activity, wonderful as it may be, to my elderly Sikh lover.

'Phoebe was very loving and tender and considerate and she used her tongue and fingers on me. And that big, latex vibrator. And I had a lovely orgasm.'

'What did you do to Phoebe?' I asked, but Julia was curiously evasive, changing the subject back to Jasminder.

'Did you like her big, black bush?' she grinned at me. 'Quite something, isn't it?'

'Yes,' I said, candidly, 'I did. And I loved the smell and the taste of her and I loved her big tits and her rubbery nipples.'

'You're not going to go off me are you?' she teased.

'No chance. Jasminder's strictly a one-night-a-week girl.'

'Poor Jas.'

'She hates being called that.'

'What, Jas? Really! She's never said anything about it to me.'

'When do you think I might get to sleep with Phoebe?' I asked, nuzzling her neck and sucking one of her earlobes into my mouth.

'We talked about it last night, and this morning. Phoebe was really jealous of Jasminder going off with you on Saturday night. I was surprised. I asked her if she wanted to be the one you went off with next Saturday and she said she'd have to think about it. But do you know, James my darling, I really think she might.'

To be continued...