The Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was pretty exciting, especially now knowing what they were looking at, I feel so slutty, thank you for taking my bottoms off, I couldn't have done that myself. It almost made me cum when you stripped them off me!"

The water splashing between them turned her top see thur, he could easily make out her tight pink nipples, knowing her bottoms would be just as transparent when they went back to the lounges.

They swam and splashed a bit more before heading back to lay out some more. Exiting the water the front of her bottoms molded to her bare slit leaving nothing to the imagination, as well as her nipples showing. She adjusted her top pulling it away from her body letting him see inside her top as they walked through the sand.

"Move it over a bit more for me baby, let it show." He softly said to her.

She just giggled, "you're going to get me in trouble!" Then reached up sliding the triangle over a bit more exposing her hard lite pink nipple as they walked.

They held hands again walking towards the small rock jetty before heading back, looking over at her nice swaying unsupported boobs and exposed nipples. He was quite proud of my sexy wife, wanting to expose her even more to the strangers on the beach.

They got a lot of nods from other people was they walked among them, they obviously enjoyed her earlier show and now her what appeared to be accidental exposure.

Back at the lounges she fixed her top then brought the seat back up some and rearranged her towel, then reapplied her coconut oil to her body then dropped back down getting comfortable. She flipped her hair back, put her hand across her chest then reached back and untied her top again. Sliding the stings to the side like last time but pulling the triangles with them uncovering even more of her firm mounds.

She giggled and asked, "more?"

"You are liking this again aren't you? Hell yes more!" He grinned looking at her top barely keeping her nipples covered.

She reached up with her arms, the stretch again pulled her tits higher exposing her tight lite pink nipples to the bright sunshine, the two yellow triangles covering a little bit of her under boobs now.

Again some of the same people, mostly guys, walked past getting a peek at her bare nipples this time. She would just smile and give some a little wave as they stared at her.

She had been sunning and showing off for almost half and hour, "As much as you are enjoying this attention maybe you should flip over again and ask one of those guys watching to come and apply oil on your back, strange hands all over you body might make you a bit more excited." He suggested to her.

She looked over at him, "you would be ok watching some young guy put has hands all over me like that?"

"I think the real question is how far would you let him go when applying oil to your naked body?" He had to adjust himself as his dick starts to get hard thinking about it.

"What if I let that guy over there oil up my front instead of my back side?" She gave him an evil teasing grin.

"Would you be wearing that bikini or taking it off before you ask him?" Grinning back at her.

Smiling not sure where this was going, "what would you prefer?"

"Are you kidding me, I'd walk down the beach leaving you naked without a bikini to put back on in a heart beat, your body rocks sweetie!"

"Oh my God, you are serious aren't you, you want to see some young strange guy feel me up don't you?"

"Want to find out?" He smiled at her. He could tell her mind was racing, they had never played this game before and just talking about it was making them both quite horny. "Take off you top, let's start there, show off your boobs, I mean really show them it is intentional!"

She laughed at him, "I remind you this is not a nude beach you know!" Then she sat forward in her lounge, then moved her feet to the sand to sit up straight, pulling her long red hair to the front over her shoulders exposing the other tie. "Go ahead if you want."

Without thinking he reached over pulling to the hanging yellow string releasing the bow at her back pulling the top away from her back. She sat back leaving her hair over her tits.

She giggled, "this is fucking crazy!"

"You being topless or inviting that guy to come fell your tits?"

"I thought you wanted me naked," she grinned.

He looked up and down the beach to make sure it was somewhat safe for her, "take them off then, show it all off if you dare, not just from the back this time!"

She too looked around to see who was watching her, not seeing anyone really looking her way, he watched as she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her bikini and quickly slid them down her legs and over her feet and red painted toes. Looking around she saw two of the guys she had pointed out to her husband had saw what she had done.

She actually through the bottoms at him giggling, she keeps her knees bent up with her feet in the lounge, with her arms wrapped around her legs. "This is still fucking crazy baby!"

"Yes but tell me you're not a little bit excited right now?"

"I am a lot bit excited just sitting here thinking about it!" She giggled looking up and down the beach again.

Smiling at her he stuffed her bikini in the side of the cooler bag ready to leave her naked like he said he would do, he stood up, picked up his lounge folded it up. "Have fun baby," he grabbed the cooler and her beach bag and headed towards the board walk over the dunes.

He looked back about half way there and she still had her legs tucked up on the lounge her mouth open like she couldn't believe he was actually leaving her naked on the beach.

Her back looked quite sexy no longer having strings across it nor bikini bottoms showing from her sides, his cock had made a tent in his shorts.

She just smiled, then looked over at the three guys they had been talking about then back at him. These are the same guys who had snapped pictures of her lying naked on her tummy a few hours or so ago. He hurried as soon as he got out of her sight to dump their bags and the chair in the jeep so he could quickly get back to watch his naked wife on the beach. He grabbed a tank top, his phone and a hat to change my appearance a bit once on the beach.

Walking back he got to where he could see her through the sea oats waving in the breeze. He could tell she was still unsure what to do until he saw the guys get up and all three of them went over to her. He had not thought about that possibility, this made it even more exciting for both of them.

She saw them walking toward her, then looked back to where he had went. She was still sitting with her knees up holding them against her chest with her arms wrapped around them.

She watched them walking toward her, the butterfly's started fluttering in her stomach. She shielded her eyes looking up at them when they got to her, even though she had sunglasses on, the sun directly behind them.

He could see them looking down at her, one of them at her feet facing her, so he was thinking to see between her legs and her lack of obvious bottoms.

He hurried to the end of the board walk and then down the beach stopping before he got to where she was entertaining these three guys. He sat down it the sand and pointed my camera her way. He also realized one of the guys had a GoPro on a stick, they had to have gotten video of her earlier as well.

He could hear them chatting her up, when she finally told them she was about to apply more lotion so she didn't burn when she stretched out, but then they came over.

Then he heard the guy offer, "you know if you need someone to do your back, I am available to help you!"

That's when he got the first knots in my stomach when she told them, "well I was planning to lay on my back, so if the offer is still good, I am thinking I might like your offer." Then she giggled and stretched her legs out, and flipped her hair back over her shoulders.

Damn she looked good laying there in front of those three guys totally naked. Then one of them said, "oh damn, I thought you were wearing a thong or G-String, fuck me, I wasn't expecting that shit!"

"Still want to rub lotion on me?" She giggled making sure all her red hair was out of the way.

"Hell yeah, where you want me to start?" One of them asked.

Grinning up at them and not even looking back for me, "where ever you want sweetie!"

He just watched as one of them moved up to near her arms, the other at her waist on the other side. His heart skipped a beat when the guy went straight for her boobs, smearing oil over her chest. The other guy starting at her hips and tummy and working his way down her thighs and legs then back up again.

She moved her hands into her hair, he knew if the guy was spending anytime with her nipples she would be melting in their hands. He wasn't moving far from her tits as he massaged the oil into her skin. Then the guy at her hips moved to her upper thighs and hips.

"If you move your legs apart I can get the insides of your thighs baby," the guy requested of her.

The husband was shocked again when instead of moving her legs apart, she brought her knee up and apart. She was showing him and inviting him to the whole package. This younger guy was staring at his wife's spread pussy while the other guy was videoing her.

He couldn't see but he could tell what was happening, his hand dropped between her upper thighs and he saw her arch her back. When she tilted her head back and gasped, he knew he was hitting the right spot.

The guy at her pussy moved to get a better angle and started shoving his fingers in and out at a rapid pace, making her hips buck causing her a squeal a few times.

It seems it only took minutes and her knees slammed closed. The guy started laughing, "dude she just soaked my hand, she squired a gusher."

They all three laughed. "Ok, ok, oh fuck, I'm done guys. My legs are shaking!"

"How about we all go up to our beach house for a little party? Cuz baby I want to wear you out!" The guy massaging her tits told her.

The guy who made her cum tells her, "yeah and I want to use that sweet mouth of yours, I bet you can suck a cock like no one else on this beach right now."

"Oh fuck, ah, I wasn't expecting this to happen, no guys I really can't. But damn that was incredible. I really need to get going before I get in trouble!" She was trying to collect her thoughts having just experienced an orgasm like she hadn't had in a long time, she was actually considering their offer.

They laughed again, "well we are having a party tonight if you change your mind, 442 Middle Street, that teal green one right there. And please don't wear much more than what you're wearing now, the other girls won't be wearing much either."

The third guy was still videoing her laying there naked. "Spread those legs again baby, let me get another shot before you leave us."

Without even thinking about it, her husband watched as his usually somewhat conservative wife spread her knees wide for the guys. "Now touch yourself for the camera!"

"Guys no, I got to go, really," then she reached between her legs and he could tell she was rubbing her clit.

"Oh yeah that's it, now push your fingers in!"

"Oh my God, no stop it, I have to go!" She closed her legs and started wrapping her beach towel around her as she stood up.

He could tell she was flustered as she folded up her lounge, dropping it in the sand while trying to cover herself with the towel. Almost dropping the towel she recovered it and just held it to her chest as she quickly headed to the boardwalk.

She was so distracted she walked right past him sitting in the sand and didn't notice him. He kept videoing her bare backside until she headed up the board walk then got up to follow her.

He caught up to her before she got to the end of the boardwalk over the dunes. "So was it as fun as you had hoped it would be?" He asked her.

"Where the fuck were you!" She handed him her lounge and fixed her towel around her body, "yes it was, more actually!"

"Oh yeah, how much more?"

"They wanted to take me back to their beach house to party!" She was flushed leaning against the jeep still holding the towel to cover her naked body.

"Party as in what?" He slipped her chair into the back of the jeep.

"They wanted to fuck my brains out, that kinda party, and I wanted them too!"

He just smiled at her, "maybe that's what you need, a good gangbang."

"Oh my God you are impossible, let's get going before I go down to their beach house!"

"You have my permission if you really want to, but you got to leave the towel here!"

"You are crazy, I would never, I was just kidding!" She heads around d to the passenger side of the Jeep.

He hops in as well to head home, with his wife still holding the towel over her chest. But he turn left instead of right towards the bridge home, "Which beach house is it?"

"I'm not telling you, let's just go home!"

"This teal one right? Dang there are a lot of cars parking in that lot, good thing cuz that might have been a hell of a party baby," he slows down as they pass.

"Well they are having a beach party later and I was invited to come back," she giggled, "apparently they like old cougars!"

"Yeah they just want to bang your sweat ass that's all!"

He turns right and makes another right heading to the highway across the bridge and home.

About half way home with the towel flapping around flashing her bare legs and hips, "you know we could go home, clean up and come back. I could drop you off and you go to the party, I'll go park and come watch, no one will know who I am or why I am there."

"Are you serious, you saw what they did you me on the beach and you want me to go back there pretending to be alone?" He looked over seeing a bit of a grin on her face.

"What they did to you, you let them and you fucking enjoyed every second of it."

"Shut up! It was your idea to start with!" She glared with an innocent look.

"So what you going to wear?"

"I didn't say I was going, but he said not much more than I am wear now, if I did go, he said that's what the other girls would be wearing, not much."

"I dare you to wear that white sun dress cover up thingy I love but you always say it is too thin!"

"Because it is, it is see thru dumbass!"

"Great, it will be perfect for tonight when I bring you back to party with these college kids!"

She didn't say a word the rest of the way home until he pulled up in the driveway. "Fine, I will go and I will not be responsible for anything that happens, nothing! You good with that?"

He just smiled as she tossed the towel at him and went inside walking across the driveway naked. He just watched her bare backside walking across the driveway, something she had only done at night years ago.

As soon as she got inside she grabbed the bottle of Patron, just turned it up.

"You scared, need a little liquid courage do you?" He laughed.

"Yes, a little, this is crazy, but if you want me to do this for you, I'll give it a try just like on the beach. I'm going to get a shower and get ready!" Then she turned up the bottle again and took it with her to the bathroom.

She was in the shower for a good while before he heard the water turn off.

She came out the bathroom giggling with the tequila in her hand, another drink from the bottle and she sat down to do her make-up.

He just watched her sitting there naked looking sexier that she ever had. She had an orra she hadn't projected in a very long time.

"You should wear that to the party!" He told her.

"The dress?" She asked.

"No what you wearing now, you look fucking incredible, I'd love to see you wear nothing in your Jeep like you did years ago!"

She just laughed at him, "I was a lot younger and dumber back then, I think the dress will be close enough," as she finishing up her make up.

She drank a bit more from the Patron bottle and slipped the dress on.

Looking at herself in the mirror, "I really need to wear something under this, you can see everything!"

"Oh no, this party no one knows you and I love the look, besides some of these guys have already seen you in less!"

"Yeah a few of them, like three guys, this is going to be a big party I am thinking, and you want a hundred people to see me half naked?"

He laughed at her, "I was hoping for two hurried and seeing you completely naked would be quite erotic don't you think?"

"You are fucking impossible, where did all this come from all the sudden?"

"Well you're the one that got all skinny and sexy, and you seemed to really enjoy your day at the beach today so I am just trying to help you out here. I am ready when you are, I'll go lock up so we can go." Then he left her to finish getting ready.

She slipped on a pair of her designed flip flops and followed behind him a few minutes later. Reaching back to feel how short the dress was on her.

He watched her walking across the living room, her nipples pushed tight against the transparent material, the hem of the dress high on her freckled tan thighs. Her earlier tan lines on her boobs, ass and in front easily showing thru from her time at the community pool.

He took her hand and led her out to the Jeep in the driveway. He couldn't help but keep looking over at his sexy wife on display in just the dress.

The drive back to the beach was short and uneventful, it being dark, hardly any moon out, and her long red hard somewhat hiding her exposed boobs.

He pulled up in front of the beach house for the second time today and the streets were lined with cars and trucks thinking to himself this is going to be a helluva party.

"Wish me luck," she tilted the red solo cup of tequila back, then leaned over for a kiss.

"Baby you look so fucking hot right now, luck is not something you need! See you in a little bit, I hope!"

He watched her climb out the Jeep in her body hugging sheer mini sundress, she usually worn this as a bikini coverup, and once to a party with a bra and booty shorts under it, but never like this. She was right, one can see her every curve, her hard nipples and her lack of anything under the tight dress.

He almost wished the dress was a bit longer and not as see thru the way it was hugging her bare ass. But he was sending her into a frat party to be eye candy, at a minimum, and she looked like a bit of a slut, which is just what he wanted.

She walked up the stairs, several guys were drinking in the yard and called out to her, commenting on how hot she looked. She just giggled and headed up the wide stairs to the second level, feeling the short dress getting shorter, it felt scandalous and she was loving it. Especially when she looked back to see the guys were looking up her short dress.

The tequila that had gotten her in trouble years ago was helping with her desires to be the center of attention at the party she was about to enter.

More guys she didn't know welcomed her through the front door, their eyes going to her chest almost immediately, "oh hell you're the lady!"

"What, what lady?" She asked.

"In the video, out on the deck, there is a video playing from the week here and you are in the video, they have it showing out there!" The guy told her. "Come on I'll show you!"

She noticed people looking at her as they made their way through the packed house to the rear deck. Could be the sheer dress she was wearing, or maybe this video they were referring too, either way she liked the attention. Out on the deck she discovered that's were the party was, a few tables of liquor bottles, coolers of beer, and a huge screen with pictures and short video clips playing of girls in tiny bikinis, some not in bikinis, others flashing and playing with guys on the deck and beach.

Then pictures and videos of her from earlier in the day. Followed by a younger blonde coed with an awesome round ass and almost no boobs, naked walking around the same deck posing for whoever is taking the video.