The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 01

Story Info
Neglected housewife finds satisfaction with the landscapers.
10.6k words
4.52
140.5k
202

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the story version of a comic script I wrote based on my original story. It follows the same plot though some changes were made. It is also based on the illustrations done for the comic. Two follow up comics have been completed and there will be story versions of them, forthcoming.

*****

The garden surrounding the pool was verdant and thriving. It ran along the fence in the house's backyard, surrounding the pool and the small four stool tiki bar. The plants were well cared for, thriving and green as the warm Southern California spring turned into a hot summer. The thriving plants were ample and sumptuous, but not as ample nor as sumptuous as the two bikini-clad women laying on cots beside the pool.

"You should suck his dick," said Donna, taking a sip of her margarita. She was clad in a skimpy blue bikini that her husband had bought for her to show off her shapely new body. The young woman had been chubby most of her life but had recently through diet and exercise transformed her stout body into one worthy of a stripper. She was rapidly developing a taste for showing off too and was loving the attention she was getting. Her husband, Bill liked showing her off just as much.

"DONNA!" Jenny exclaimed. Her copper bandeau bikini was more modest then Donna's, but still did little to contain her buxom form. The top was a little tight, squeezing her 32F cup breasts together. Her hair was naturally light brown and the humidity made it curl as it fell down her back. Glasses covered her bright green eyes and an emerald necklace that matched her eyes hugged her neck. She was sitting on the edge of the cot, talking to her friend.

Donna leaned in. "I do it for Bill and he repays the favor if you know what I'm saying."

"I don't," responded Jenny, truthfully. She stared at Donna, still unable to get over the transformation her friend had undertaken in just 18 months. She'd no idea such a beautiful woman was hiding under the extra weight. Donna had shorter, shoulder-length reddish brown hair. There was a beauty mark under her left eye. Her breasts were slightly larger than Jenny's around 34FF and Bill had paid for them to be lifted for her 24th birthday. Jenny was tanner. It was her home and pool. Jenny laid out and tanned every day while Donna stopped by a couple times a week. Donna protected her skin more and was fairer then Jenny.

"It would be a great anniversary present," said Donna, winking at her.

"Maybe," responded Jenny, considering it, not keen at the thought of taking a penis in her mouth. "But if Charles can get it hard, I really need it inside me."

"Still having trouble? They make pills for that you know."

Charles was on a statin drug for blood pressure and over the last few years, his erections had gone from only lasting a few minutes to turning floppy to rarely materializing. His stamina disappeared along with the firmness. When he did get it hard, it wanted to ejaculate before he had managed to get the entire thing inside her. Donna's husband didn't have that erection problem, but his stamina went downhill steadily as she lost weight. He got hard easily, but he couldn't handle her sexy new body and squirted after only a few strokes. Thankfully, he was skilled with his tongue, but he still had trouble keeping up. As Donna's weight fell off, her sex drive began skyrocketing. She'd flirt with strange men and had even begun fantasizing about Jenny sexually though she didn't have a lesbian bone in her body. Her nipples did harden as her eyes swept her friend's sexy bikini-clad form. Still, an agreement to mutually pleasure each other would solve both their problems though Jenny was way too white bread for Donna to even mention it. Jenny pretty much only associated with straight white protestants.

"He's too embarrassed to bring it up with the doctor, but for god's sake, how are we going to start a family if he can't even get it up." Jenny was in her prime at 27, but Charles wasn't getting any younger and closing on fifty. They were an odd couple and most people assumed she'd married him for his money, but the truth was they were deeply in love. Jenny had worked for him at his software company and the long hours together had turned into a mutual attraction. He wasn't great around women, nor much of a looker, and couldn't believe his luck that such a gorgeous young woman had developed an interest in him. His company had a no dating policy (he'd made the rule himself after an executive was accused of harassment), but Jenny had willingly agreed to quit so that they could see each other. They married quickly, Charles was very good to her, and there was no need for her to work. They had a cleaning service come in once a week and a landscaping service to take care of their yard. Other then grocery shopping and cooking dinner, she had it easy but was quickly growing bored. Jenny was good for her husband too. He was a workaholic and would be at the office seven days a week if it wasn't for her. The blood pressure meds were the result of an early heart attack. She'd forced him to relax more, spend weekends with her, and to even take a couple vacations a year.

Jenny laid back on the cot and closed her eyes, praying erectile dysfunction meds would be the solution to her problems. A shadow crossed the sun, but the day hadn't been cloudy. She opened her eyes and screamed. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Donna's eyes flew open. She was just as startled to see a muscled black giant standing over them. The man looked with an angry lust down at the two women. He wore a white skullcap on his head and a tight gray tee shirt hugged his tapered waist stretching out as his chest broadened. He was clad in tight gray shorts, bulging in the front and tan working gloves covered his hands.

A rustling in the bushes behind them heralded the arrival of another black man. This one was older, past sixty, but in better shape than either of the young woman's husbands. He was wearing a tee shirt with suspenders holding his jeans up and work gloves too. His demeanor was friendlier, and both women relaxed. "Hi, Mrs. Richardson, Mrs. Miller. Didn't mean to scare you." He finished moving through the plants. "That's my son Jerome. He's helping me out."

Jerome's angry expression turned into a cocky smirk. His eyes sweeping up and down both women's bodies. "How you two doin?"

Jenny grabbed her towel. "We're good." She motioned for Donna to follow her. "Sorry, I thought you'd be here later." She never sunbathed when she knew the gardeners were coming. Even the old man, Mark Stanford was checking her and Donna's scantily clad forms with lustful appreciation. "We'll head inside and let you do your work."

Jerome held his hand to his chest. "Don't leave on my account." He hadn't seen anything like this in a long time.

Jenny's nipples weren't hard, but they still poked through her top and Jerome was staring right at them. She felt them began to grow and held one arm across her chest to hide them. "It's time for lunch anyway," she said. "Come on Donna."

Jerome's angry expression returned as he watched the women walk away. His eyes took in the first bare female asses he'd seen in five years.

"God! He was huge and scary looking," muttered Jenny, walking ahead of Donna.

"You don't know the half of it," replied Donna, a little louder.

"What do you mean?" Jenny pulled the sliding glass door open. She had the materials ready to make sandwiches and retrieved two slices of bread.

Donna leaned against the wall, watching the two black men get to work. "Mark was mowing my lawn last week."

"Yeah?" Jenny spread some mayonnaise on a slice.

"He said he was looking forward to having some help. His son was getting out of jail in a few days."

"JAIL!" Jenny dropped the knife.

Donna walked over to the bar and sat on a stool. "Where are you going?" she asked as Jenny marched past.

"To make sure all the doors are locked."

Donna shook her head and made her own sandwich while Jenny double checked the front door and locked the sliding glass door where they could see the two black men, rapidly turning sweaty in the heat.

Jenny sat down across from her. The two took bites of their sandwiches. "I told Charles not to hire a black man," she said, shaking her head.

"I'm sure he's perfectly fine."

"Did you see the way he was staring at us?"

Donna waved her hands at Jenny and then herself. "Look at us, we're hot," she said, truthfully. "Besides, who knows how long he's been locked up. Probably hasn't seen a woman in years."

"That doesn't make me feel any safer," said Jenny, even more scared of what the thuggish looking black man might do to her. "Did you see the cap on his head? It looks Islamic to me. Probably converted in prison." Donna snorted, but Jenny ignored her. She was too busy staring at the huge black man pushing the lawnmower while Mark trimmed the branches on the trees.

**********

One Week Later.

The gardeners came early to beat the heat. Jenny and Charles hadn't even dressed. She was wearing a sexy piece of pink lingerie. It consisted of a boyshort panty and a bra with sheer lace covering her midriff. She often dressed sexily hoping it would stimulate Charles' still flaccid dick. "I don't trust those black men," she said, staring out the curtain as Charles passed her, still in his slippers and robe after showering.

"Mark has a good reputation and works hard," sighed Charles, accustomed to his wife's distrust of minorities.

"His son's a criminal."

"Everyone deserves a second chance. Besides, they're only here on Wednesdays. One day a week."

Jenny continued peeking through the curtain watching the two black men, but mostly Jerome trying to catch him stealing something though she had no idea what he might steal. Alcohol from the tiki bar most likely and if he didn't steal their booze, that might mean he really was an Islamicist. The younger black man had his shirt off. She'd never seen so many muscles on a man before in real life. His chest was sleek with sweat and glistened in the sunlight. He walked over to their garden hose and began running water across his chest. She was barely aware that Charles was still talking to her.

... it's only a few hours and you don't even need to be home when they're here. I'll get rid of them if you prefer, but Mark's been my landscaper since you were in diapers."

"Here comes Mark," she interrupted. "Don't let him see me in this."

Charles met the older black man at the sliding glass door. "Morning Mr. Richardson," said Mark Stanford.

"Morning. Usual price?" he asked, holding the check up as he stepped outside. "YECH!" The humidity hit Charles in the face.

"Too early for this," said Mark, wiping sweat off his brow.

Jenny was still peeping at Jerome. He turned sideways, pulling the hem of his shorts out and letting the cold water run over his crotch. She crinkled her nose with distaste, frowning and pushing her glasses up her nose as she stared closer at his crotch. The front of his shorts was bulging out as much as any of the other muscles on his body bulged. He turned away, bending to turn the water off.

Mark pocketed the check. "God it's hot. Your pool sure looks refreshing." His gloved hand's thumb pointed back at the pool.

"Your welcome to cool off with the hose, but the pool is just for me and Mrs. Richardson." Charles wasn't overtly racist, but he was a classist. He didn't want any dirty working-class person black or white taking a dip in his pool. Jenny, on the other hand, would demand he drain the pool if two black men went swimming in it.

"Of course, sir," said Mark, not surprised.

"Have a good day," said Charles, turning, wanting to get back inside to the air conditioning.

Mark turned. "One more thing Mr. Richardson. Next week, we'll be here on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. Jerome's got a court date and I want to be there for him."

"That's fine," said Charles considering it. Normally, he'd be working anyway, but next Tuesday he'd been forced to take off by his wife and secretary. "It's our anniversary, but I doubt we'll be doing anything until later in the day." He still didn't know why he needed to take the whole day off. He and Jenny probably wouldn't be doing anything other than going out to dinner that night. It was their seven-year anniversary after all and not a big milestone.

Jenny watched Jerome and Mark gather up their equipment. Seeing them head off, she turned to her husband, narrowing her eyes seductively and sucking her lower lip into her mouth. "I'd better get ready for work," he told her, recognizing the look she was giving him.

"You're the boss, you can be late," she whispered leaning into his back. She touched the back of his robe, sliding her hand around him until she was standing in front of him, one hand on his sunken hairless chest. Her other hand slipped into his robe under his belt, fingers caressing his genitals. This used to work on him. Even when he wasn't in the mood, when a woman like Jenny put her hand on your penis, you got in the mood quickly. "Let's go back to bed." The robe parted, and she looked down at her hand, tugging his uncircumcised penis, squeezing and stroking it, but aside from stretching it out to its five-inch length, it didn't swell in the least staying as limp as a wet noodle.

"Sorry, nothing's happening," said Charles, cheeks reddening with shame. He pulled away, turning and heading up the stairs.

Jenny looked up after him. "It's been months since we made love. I think you should see a doctor." She began to follow him when he didn't answer.

It's embarrassing to need a pill to have sex with your wife, thought Charles, hanging his head down. He shuffled into the bedroom and pulled his shirt on. Jenny sat down on the bed. He could see her pouting in the mirror. "Okay honey. I'll see a doctor this week about getting some ED meds." He felt better when her lovely face lit up in delight.

"Oh, thank you, Charles. I can't wait."

**********

Next Tuesday, Charles got out of the shower and dried himself off. Nude, he walked over to the medicine cabinet. It felt odd to need to take a pill for sex. Looking at himself in the mirror made him feel lucky that he had a wife that wanted to have sex with someone like him and a super sexy stacked wife at that. His face was angular and plain. He was blind as a bat without his glasses. He had a sunken concave chest and a slight paunch. The muscles on his arms were taut but barely noticeable. He'd had three women before Jenny. Two were short-term girlfriends. Another had broken up with him just after their relationship turned intimate. None came close to Jenny in looks or figure. She'd come into his life just as he was closing in on an eight-year dry spell without sex. He felt like a complete fool. If the stupid pills were all it took to keep his wife happy, what a small price that was to pay.

Charles took out the bottle of "HARD-ON". The doctor had told him he could take one to three pills. He settled on two. Let's hope these work, he thought. Charles pulled on his swim trunks and went back into the bedroom. Jenny was out by the pool waiting for him. He couldn't help himself and checked his work emails on the laptop. The pills were supposed to take an hour to kick in anyway. Satisfied that his business wasn't burning down without him, he headed downstairs and quickly scrambled an egg. Jenny watched her weight and started her day with only a breakfast shake.

Finally, he headed out to the pool. Jenny was laying out on a cot sunbathing, earbuds plugging her ears. One foot was swaying to whatever she was listening too. He almost tripped into the pool at the sight of the purple bikini. It was bright and new, covering less of her body than any other swimsuit he'd seen her in. The top was a triangle cup, tied around her neck and only covered the front of her large bosom with tit flesh sticking out on either side of the purple triangle. The panty was so low cut, the top of her rather profuse pubic mound was showing. For the first time in months, Charles felt an ache in his testicles.

He kneeled beside his wife and kissed her neck. "Happy anniversary," he whispered. Her nipples were poking out the tight top and as she sat up in the cot, he could see her bare ass. Damn! Good thing we don't have neighbors. The ache in his testicles turned into a twitch in his penis. Wait a minute... something is stirring down there, he thought hopefully.

Jenny slid off the cot and stood. The twitch turned into a swell as she turned and bent down, thrusting her firm tanned ass cheeks out. She picked up a glass of white wine and turned, handing it to him. "It's a little early to be drinking," he said, disapprovingly, noticing two empty glasses beside her cot.

"I needed some liquid courage," she said, demurely.

"For what?"

"For this," said Jenny, squatting and yanking his shorts down so quickly, Charles jerked and spilled some of his wine.

Jenny squealed in delight when his rock-hard penis sprang up. She hadn't seen it this hard in five years and had forgotten what a monster it truly was sticking out five inches from his crotch. The pill is working, I'm gonna get laid today, she thought, opening her mouth. She closed her lips around the head of Charles's big penis and sucked on it, bobbing her head like Donna had shown her on a banana.

"Unh, what are you doing?" asked Charles. He knew what a blow job was. One of his previous girlfriends had wanted to suck him, but he wouldn't let her, nor would he go down on her and she'd broken up with him shortly afterwards. "That's dirty," he complained without too much conviction as more and more of his penis disappeared into her throat.

This isn't hard at all, thought Jenny, proudly as her lips pressed into his pubes. She could feel the tip of his penis pushing past her tonsils. She pulled back, letting his penis slip from her lips. It was still rock hard and showed no sign of losing its firmness. "Relax honey," she said, smiling up at him. "Donna does this for Bill all the time." Her tongue flickered out to lick around the head before she started sucking again.

"It is rather nice," muttered Charles, starting to enjoy it just as his cell phone buzzed with a text.

BUZZ!

"Don't you dare answer that," said Jenny angrily as Charles, stooped to pull his phone out of the pocket on his swim trunks. She stroked his penis, making sure he stayed hard. Why hadn't he left his damned phone inside?

BUZZ!

"CRAP!" said Charles, checking the message. "Major computer crash. I have to go."

Jenny slid her hand over the hard penis as she looked up at him in horror. "You can't leave me on our anniversary."

"Sorry, but it's an emergency."

"It's always an emergency." Jenny gave up, reluctantly releasing his penis. She stood and grabbed her drink.

"Have Donna keep you company until I get back." Charles pulled his trunks up his legs.

Jenny watched his penis disappear. It had already shrunk. It's like there was a switch in his head and it had just flipped from sex back to "work" any interest in sex disappearing. "Bill has a new camera and has her modeling bikinis for him." She put her hand on her hip, staring at Charles. "Besides, I want my husband today, not my best friend."

"Sorry, I'll be back when I can." Charles turned, hurrying inside and upstairs. He pulled a jacket out of the closet and started dressing. As he adjusted his tie, Charles looked out the window into his backyard. Jenny was stretching a towel out in the grass beside the pool. She kneeled on it, laying down on her stomach. He headed back downstairs, stopping at the sliding glass door. "I'll make it up to you when I get home," he called. She didn't answer, either angry with him or asleep.

Charles headed to the garage and got in his Mercedes. He pulled out into the driveway thinking about Jenny. His hands tightly gripped the steering wheel. You're neglecting your wife idiot. You need to spend more time with her... just as soon as you're done work today.