The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny fell on her back, squeezing her own nipples as Mark hefted her legs, fucking her as fast as he could triggering three more orgasms until he pushed his cock in deep, the head poised in her womb. Once again, she felt the powerful jets of a black man's seed, filling her with more semen than Charles had ever ejaculated in his life. She shuddered and collapsed.

Jenny came to her senses, struggling to force herself to sit back up. Mark was nearby bent over the edge of the pool retrieving his drink. She shook her head, dazed, but she'd never felt this good in her life.

Charles pressed closer between the slats. His wife was sitting on the edge facing him. Her legs were spread open and a waterfall of semen was pouring out of her pussy down into the water. Not in my pool, he thought. Charles wouldn't be swimming in it again this summer. His eyes were drawn to the younger black man, nude but for his skull cap. The ex-convict was laying on Jenny's towel. Impossibly, his cock was hard again. Jenny was smiling lazily as she turned her head and saw him. "Come ride me," said Jerome to Charles's young wife.

Sperm was still pouring into the pool as she pushed herself up and walked the few steps towards Jerome. Jenny straddled his large torso and squatted over his cock. Jenny lowered herself, sighing with pleasure as she sank down into his lap. She raised and lowered herself, staring down at the black man. She'd never been attracted to big muscles though she liked fit men and Charles could certainly use improvement in that arena. Jenny ran her hands across his chest, feeling his muscles. She'd never touched a black person before today and she found the contrast between their skin colors exciting. The first time she'd seen Jerome two weeks ago, all she'd seen was a scary dark-skinned thug. Now he was sexy, the hottest man she'd ever seen. Jerome was the perfect ideal man. Jenny shuddered, arching her back as her pussy spasmed all around his cock. He grabbed her tit like he owned it, pulling her forwards so that he could suck her nipple. Jenny moaned, her orgasm never stopping.

Charles felt broken, sad, watching his wife act like a slut with the two hung black men. Jenny was riding the criminal, occasionally leaning forwards so that he could suck her nipples, and once laying down on his kissing him lustfully while grinding her pussy back into the man's crotch. Mr. Stanford was jerking his floppy cock watching them and Charles watched jealously as it stiffened turning rock hard again. He'd needed pills to get his penis erect and this older black man was on his third erection in an hour. Charles didn't know what he planned to do with his current erection as Jenny and Jerome appeared quite fixated on each other.

Mark walked down behind Jenny and squatted. He poured some of her tanning oil down the length of his shaft. When it was good and slick, he walked forwards on his knees. Charles shook his head in denial. There was no way he was going to put it where it looked like he was going to put it. Mark bent his cock down above his son's cock and pressed the head against Jenny's asshole.

"HEY!" She broke the kiss, jerking upwards. "What are you...?"

Jerome held her still as she squirmed to get away, but she was nicely sandwiched between the two men. As hard as the giant black cock was it actually bent a little before Jenny's sphincter gave in and the head pushed inside.

"NO! Not my ass. It's too big." Jenny's face looked horrified like she was scared to death.

Charles may have neglected his wife to the point she was cheating on him with the hired help, but she was never about to let one of them stick his penis up her rear end.

"OW!" she squealed in alarm. Jerome was grinning. He squeezed her tit, sucking it again. "OW!" she said, wincing. Mark sank down on her as his cock pushed inside her ass. "UNH! OW!" Her face relaxed, a look of pleasure spread across her expression. No, thought Charles. No way was she that big of a slut that she'd get pleasure out of something like this. "OH!" she moaned this time. "OH YES! DO IT!" she ordered. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy."

Charles could clearly hear the sounds of the three rutting. Grunts and moans echoed through his yard. Jenny was screaming, "Fuck me fuck me," repeatedly interspersed with orgasmic screams. His wife may have been built like a porn star, but she'd never behaved like one until now. He wasn't even sure he'd ever be able to look at her again without picturing her mouth, pussy, and ass stuffed with a black cock. He doubted he'd be able to kiss her again.

"UUNNGGHH!!" Grunted Mark, pushing and holding his cock deep in her ass.

"UNH!" Moaned Jerome at the same time.

"AAAAGGGH!" Jenny screamed, her body jerking between the two black men.

Charles watched as sperm flowed down to the bases of both men's cocks and began running over their balls. Sickening, Jenny wasn't on birth control and she'd always made him where a condom. Today, their anniversary, if he'd managed to get it erect, was to be the first day, they'd make love bareback taking their first steps to conceive a child. Jenny had just taken her third voluminous load into her unprotected pussy.

Better get out of here, thought Charles, stepping back away from the fence and returning to his car. He got inside and backed out of the driveway. He made a U-turn and parked on the side of the road where he could see his house.

Charles sat back, staring at his house. Despite her sluttish behavior, he still loved his wife, but he wasn't sure he could stay married to her. Yet, the thought of divorcing her filled him with grief. Minutes ticked by on his watch. He'd neglected and completely took his wife for granted, but the thought of losing her was unbearable. The minutes had turned into an hour. Maybe, she'll get it out of her system, he thought, hoping that this would just be a one-time thing while knowing that his penis even if he could get it hard again, would never give her the satisfaction Jerome or Mark's huge black rods could give her. Speaking of Mark, he appeared in the front yard, pushing the mower. Where's Jerome? He wondered.

***********

Jenny leaned back on the edge of the tub. Jerome had watched her bath, washing the dried semen off her and cleaning up between her legs. He stepped into the tub when she turned the water off, holding her razor and some shaving cream.

Jenny thought he'd shave her bald, but he left a single line of curly brown hair. She sometimes trimmed her hairy pussy, but she'd never shaved it before. She ran her fingers down the smooth sides of the strip of hair, liking the look and feel. "A perfect landing strip for my black cock," he explained.

Jerome helped her out of the tub and toweled her dry before bending down to kiss her again. Jenny reached down and grabbed his cock. It was limp but plump, and it rose slightly as she stroked it. Jenny gave it a squeeze and pulled him by his cock into her bedroom. Her husband needed pills to get an erection and Jerome was pretty much ready to go a third time in only several hours. His sixty-year-old father had cum three times. It seemed to her that black cocks really were built for fucking. Jenny had a strong urge to share this information with Donna but feared her best friend would think she was a slut and never talk to her again.

Much to Jenny's surprise, Jerome wasn't in a rush to sink his cock back in her. He pushed her back on her bed and crawled between her legs. Strong hands gripped her thighs pushing her legs open as she watched his white skull cap lower down over her newly shaven mound. Jenny's body jerked when his tongue found her pussy. "Oh!" she said in surprise.

He kissed her down there and looked up her body. "Haven't eaten pussy in five years," he said, staring at her as his tongue slid up her slit.

Jenny started lifting her mound up into his tongue. So, this was what Donna had been talking about by the pool the other day? "Oh god yes," she moaned. Her hands grabbed her breasts, pinching and tugging her hard nipples. The extra stimulation had her thrashing on the bed from a large orgasm. "OH! YES!" she screamed, cumming again. His tongue slid down her raised hips, probing at her anus before sliding back up, wiggling deep inside her then up and over her clit before traveling back down. His tongue felt better and thicker then Charles' penis and her husband had never shown as much enthusiasm making love to her as the black man was showing eating her pussy. She moaned in frustration when he stopped, but it was only in anticipation of something better coming.

His tongue twirled over her clit, moving up and licking her newly shaved mound to the left of her line of pubic hair. He kissed over the mound of her lower belly, kissing her navel and letting his tongue slide inside. Jenny gasped and moaned, writhing beneath him as he climbed higher over her body, licking up her ribs, kissing both breasts and sucking her nipples between his lips. She grabbed his skull cap, holding his head down on her breasts. She could feel his hard cock sliding along her legs. Her hands slid down the sides of his head, pulling him up, trying to get his cock head closer to where it belonged. He kissed her shoulder blade, then her shoulder, then her neck, his cock head pushing past her pussy lips. Jenny gasped in pleasure as he penetrated her again. Jerome arched his back, pushing his cock deep. He looked down at her. "About time you actually got fucked in this bed," he told her, bending down to kiss her.

"I agree," she replied before their lips met. Jenny grabbed his ass, pulling him deep as she wrapped her legs around his thighs. He broke the kiss, gritting his teeth as he forcefully fucked her to another orgasm. "Oh Jerome," she moaned, thrashing beneath him. She was crying from all the pleasure his cock was giving her. "I love it! I love your black cock!"

"I know," he replied. He pushed it deep, the first spurts of his seed filling her fertile womb.

Jenny was shaken by the powerful orgasm that rocked her body while he came inside her. "YES! GOD YES!" He pumped it a few more times making sure he'd drained every bit of his sperm from his shaft, keeping it inside her until he went plump. "I love fucking you, Jerome. I love your cock."

"I think I got one more left in me," he answered with a wink, though even he was starting to look tired.

**********

Down the street, Charles was resting his head on his fist against the car door. He'd watched Mark finish mowing then use a trimmer on the weeds. There was still no sign of Jerome. Hopefully, Jenny was ashamed of her behavior and had run inside to hide while Jerome worked in the backyard.

He partially blamed himself for neglecting her. Plus, by the time she realized it was one of the black gardeners pushing his penis inside her, she may have been too aroused to stop. But for god's sake, she hadn't just let him fuck her, she'd sucked his dad off at the same time. She'd kissed them both lustfully. She'd fucked the old man and then almost immediately fucked the son again while the old man sodomized her, and she'd loved it! She'd behaved like a complete slut for the hired help!

If this were a one-time thing, he might forgive her, but he wasn't sure how long it would be before he could make love to her again or even kiss her for that matter.

I hope she gets it out of her system, he thought wistfully.

**********

Jerome pulled his skull cap off and tossed it aside as he stepped back under the shower spray.

Jenny removed her glasses, her black lover going blurry until she stepped into the shower with him and he came back into focus. Jenny was surprised to see he was shaved bald and also surprised at how sexy it made him look. The hot water running down his bald head, his strongly built nude body, and his swelling cock was the sexiest most virile thing she'd ever seen. She ran her hands down his chest, loving the contrast between their skin color, loving the feel of hard muscular flesh beneath her finger tips. Jerome wrapped his arms around her, hands running down to squeeze her ass as he kissed her under the water. Her breasts mashed against the hard muscles she'd been feeling. His cock hardened.

Jerome roughly spun her around and pushed her against the clear plexiglass wall of the shower. His cock probed between her thighs. She spread her legs, jerking against the wall as he entered her for the fourth time today. "FUCK ME!" she growled. He grabbed the top of the shower wall over her head, his thighs slapping against hers as he slammed his cock into her. He wasn't pacing himself, he was just fucking her quickly to get himself off one last time. "I love it. I love your black cock." She turned her head sideways as his thrusts grew more powerful, her breasts squashed flat against the glass wall. "I love it." Her pussy squeezed his shaft, trying to hold him deep, trying to milk his seed from his balls. "I love your black cock." Jenny shuddered. "UNH!" she cried, cumming again. She felt his cock jerk, his seed filling her womb again. "I LOVE YOU!" she screamed, her orgasm growing with each spurt of his cock inside her.

Jerome held her hips as his cock quit ejaculating. Jenny's cheek still resting on the glass wall of her shower, gasping as she caught her breath. "I love you, Jerome," she told him sincerely.

"We gonna fuck again?" he asked, also gasping from the exertion.

"Anytime you want," she answered, missing his cock as he pulled it out, releasing a flood of semen from her. "This is your pussy now." She turned wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his brutishly handsome face down.

He grinned and kissed her again.

**********

Finally, sighed Charles when Jenny and Jerome appeared in the front door. He felt sick to his stomach watching them kissing passionately and kiss some more and they continued kissing and her hand was on the bulge of his pants caressing and squeezing it while they kept kissing as if neither wanted to be the first to break contact with the other's lips.

Worse, when Jerome stepped back, breaking the kiss. Jenny was in her pink robe, but it wasn't belted, and her nude body was on full display to anyone walking down the street. Jerome reached out and tweaked a nipple before leaving to join his dad in the work truck.

Jenny stood at her door, showing both men her nude torso as she waved goodbye.

Charles started his car, pulling away from the curb and onto the street. The Stanford and Son Landscaping truck heading his way. Mark flashed his lights, recognizing Charles' Mercedes. He didn't want to talk to the black men, but Mark had already stopped in the road. His window rolled down.

"You're here late," said Charles, pulling up beside them. He saw Jenny quickly duck back into the house.

"Mrs. Richardson had us do some extra work today," said Mark, grinning. Both black men looked smug, grinning at him

"Yeah, she worked us long and hard," said Jerome leaning forward, his grin turning to a smirk. "Especially me."

"Mrs. Richardson said you'd give us a bonus for today's work," said Mark. Jerome glanced proudly at his father.

Charles' hands were shaking as he reached for his wallet. He pulled out a bill. "Here's fifty," he said, thinking, I'm tipping them for fucking my wife. "What exactly did you do for my wife?"

"We spread a lot of seed," said Jerome, trying not to laugh. "We spread our seed all over the place. In the front..."

"And in the back," added Mark. "I haven't spread so much seed in a long time."

"Did some hedge work too. I trimmed that bush real tight," said Jerome, smirking at Charles again.

Charles wasn't sure what he was talking about. "Uh, thanks, I guess. Well, I'd better get back to my wife."

"Have a nice day, Mr. Richardson," said Mark. "OH! By the way, Happy anniversary."

"Thank you, Mark." Charles couldn't get his window up fast enough.

Charles drove past his house and kept going, pulling in to the local market. He purchased a bouquet of flowers and returned to his car. When he got home, Jenny was doing the laundry. She was stuffing the bed sheets into the washer. He frowned. His pool was bad enough, but he couldn't quite bring himself to believe she'd fucked one of those negroes in their marital bed though he was pretty sure the housekeeping service had just washed the sheets. He cleared his throat.

Jenny smiled and kissed him on the cheek when she saw the flowers. She seemed clueless that her robe was still open with her body on full display. She was any red-blooded male's fantasy come to life. Her nipples were hard, sticking out of those large perfectly rounded breasts. His HARD-ON enhanced penis extended a little at the sight of them. He wanted to reach out and caress them but wasn't sure if they were his to touch anymore. His eyes swept down her flat tummy, widening when he saw she'd shaved. "Jenny?"

She assumed he was referring to her state of undress. "Oh, I was getting ready for our dinner date when I thought I'd throw the sheets in the wash." She followed his eyes down. "Oh that. Well, I..um, just thought it would be a nice surprise for our anniversary. Like it?"

"Uh, sure."

"Good enough to eat?"

"What?"

"Nothing. Why don't you go for a swim and I'll finish getting ready?"

Charles felt sick to his stomach at the thought of swimming in his pool after all the semen that had been spilled in it. Instead, he got out his laptop and opened some spreadsheets for work. Jenny was upstairs, and he could hear her humming contentedly. When she came downstairs, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. She was wearing a strapless little black dress with heels. She was also wearing contacts which tended to bother her, but she always looked even more gorgeous when her bright green eyes weren't hidden behind lenses. He had been a fool taking this exquisite creature for granted.

At dinner, their waiter was a young black man who had difficulty not staring at Jenny's breasts. It didn't help that she leaned forwards to that they practically spilled out of her top while giving him her order. He gulped, trying to remain professional, but fucked up when he asked if they were having an early Father's Day dinner. He tried to talk to her, but she was distant, staring off into space, resting her chin on her hand while twirling the wine in her glass with her other hand. When their food came, she ate ravenously trying to regain some of the calories she'd burned off.

Back at home, she made the bed. Charles stripped off his suit while she slipped out of the dress. He bent and stepped into his pajama bottoms catching her staring at his penis, her nose crinkled with distaste. She looked away quickly and pulled back the covers. Jenny was nude, but for her panty.

"I'm sorry about today," he apologized.

"That's okay. I took out my frustration on the gardeners." Jenny fluffed her pillow.

"About them. I think you're right. I'll replace them with someone else."

"Nonsense, dear. They're the only men around here with the right equipment to get the job done."

Aghast, Charles climbed into bed. He was sad but relieved when she turned away from him and didn't try to initiate sex. Why would she? He turned his back to her. Jenny reached over for the light. "Speaking of the gardeners."

"Yes?" he asked, hoping, she'd changed her mind.

"The grass is growing fast this time of year and I think they should come by twice a week."

"Yes, dear," he replied, knowing that he'd lost her, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Click.

The lights went out.

Next: Donna's story