The Wife & The Young Shoe Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, those are very you...' said Jaiden.

'You have somewhere to sit in here?' she asked.

In response, Jaiden hurried to the shop floor and returned with a chair and a stool. He placed the chair down for her.

'Thank you,' she said, taking her seat.

He placed the stool directly in front of her and jostled the chosen box free whilst successfully avoiding a Jenga-style collapse of every box on top of it.

He opened the box. The shoes were spectacular: black 3.5 inch heels with a delicate, polished chain that connected the thin leather strapping--from the ankle, to the top of the toes and back to the other side of the ankle--and a slightly rounded square toe.

'Such a good choice,' said Jaiden, lost in the vision of what they would look like on her. 'The square end is perfect for your gorgeous toes--' He blushed and cursed himself for thinking out loud again.

She breathed a discreet laugh. 'So you think my toes are gorgeous, do you?'

He nodded causing her to lift her chin proudly; she had gained the whip hand again. 'Well, then maybe you should be the one to put the shoes on me again, so you can get a closer look.'

He couldn't think of anything he would rather do.

'Why did you bring a regular stool rather than a fitting seat?' she asked but he appeared too eager to answer and knelt with the stool between them. He ceremoniously lifted her legs one after the other onto the cushioned stool. She smiled to herself and got out her phone. 'Oh, shoot!' she said.

'What's wrong?' asked Jaiden.

'My cell phone is almost out of battery. Do you have a charger?'

'I'm afraid not, ma'am. Perhaps this time you could just record the sound? It uses less memory than video and so will last longer.'

She considered this to be the best solution, so opened her voice memos app, pressed Record and placed it on the fire extinguisher unit beside them so she could relax and watch the young man give her some attention.

'I think you should take my shoes off for me, Jaiden,' she said, by way of narrating for her husband's sake. 'But no more tickling! Otherwise I'll have to take my gorgeous bare feet away from you and do it myself. You wouldn't want that, would you?'

'No, ma'am,' replied Jaiden, cringing as his embarrassing slip of the tongue was quoted back to him.

He unbuckled the straps around each ankle with precision, careful not to accidentally touch her legs or feet as he did so. He cupped the heel of each shoe in turn and slipped them from her feet. Being on his knees before her propped-up legs meant that her feet were almost level with his face. He gave a deep sigh as he cherished these moments while her glorious and mature soles were so close to him, but would be gone all too soon.

'Come, now, Jaiden -- I need to get home to my husband. He will be impatient to see me after this little adventure!'

Another jab of envy struck his heart and he hid his feelings by unpacking the first shoe. He didn't want to think of other men doing things to her; she was his fantasy woman. Yes, she may be married, but for now she had quite literally put herself in his hands and, as brief as it was, he wanted himself to be the only thing on her mind.

'Remember what I said though: no tickling! Now that you know how ticklish I am...' she taunted. He was confused. He so wanted to tickle her again, but didn't want her to follow through on her promise to take her feet away from him.

He placed the shoes on her as carefully as he had removed the others but as he completed the second buckle he accidentally brushed her ankle and she twitched. 'Erm...!' she exclaimed.

'Sorry! That was an accident, ma'am. Honest!'

She gave him a dubious glance and took her feet down. She then strutted the narrow corridor between stacks of boxes to a broken shoe mirror at the far end of the room and declared, 'These are wonderful!' He nodded in agreement. She walked up to him and, with a provocative girlish tone, added. 'These support my high arches. Do you see, Jaiden?'

She was definitely teasing him in order to reclaim her power. He nodded again, more slowly this time. His arousal had stopped throbbing and was now in a permanent state of the hardest it had ever felt in his life.

-- -- -- -- --

She retook her seat. 'Um, before I put my feet up, you can keep looking at them the way you were before, Jaiden, but can I trust you not to tickle my feet?'

'Of course,' he replied in a pleading tone and she propped her legs up again with all the poise of a queen addressing her minion.

He unbuckled her first shoe and relished the sound it made as it peeled from her sole. He then began fiddling with the second buckle and frowned.

'Something wrong?' she asked.

'It's stuck,' he said, 'and I can't see properly in this light.'

He stood and shuffled to the side so that he wasn't casting a shadow over her feet. He continued to work at the buckle.

'Shall I take a look?'

'No, ma'am, I'll get it. It's all part of the service,' he smiled and stepped over the stool so that he had his back to her.

She reacted with incredulity to the ungainly position they were now in, until Jaiden gently but firmly brought his weight down onto her shins, pinning her feet to the cushioned stool.

The shoe popped off. 'There! I told you I could do it!'

'Very good Jaiden--'

'You know what I think, ma'am? Now that I have your bare soles helpless in front of me...?'

'No...' she said with a disconcerted protest of what she could tell was about to come rather than an answer to his question.

'I think you deserve this!'

'No, Jaiden!' she shrieked with laughter, even before his scrabbling fingers met the bare soles of her feet. And then it happened: instead of the slightly self-enhanced titters and giggles of before, this beautiful woman erupted into authentic, unreserved hysterics.

'No! No! No! Please! No!' she cried as she rocked and thrashed in the chair. Her feet flexed and tugged between his legs but she wasn't able to escape him.

She began drumming lightly on his back trying not to hurt him but at the same time desperate to escape. Uncaring about the look of maniacal glee on his own face, Jaiden responded by diving his fingertips into the creases of her toes, causing her to screech and buck in the chair.

'Not my toes! Oh, God, that tickles!' she yelled through her laughter. And this time it didn't sound scripted. 'Please stop! It tickles too much! Oh, God, please stop, Jaiden!'

'Why's that ma'am?'

For a moment she couldn't answer as she was laughing hard and didn't know how to expand on her assertion.

'Why is that ma'am?' he repeated, tickling faster.

'B-Because you're too good at th-this!!! I can't t-take it!' she squealed a helpless laughter that filled the room.

This compliment and confession, plus her heavenly cachinnation and the fact that the tops of her feet were pressing and twisting against Jaiden's hardness, was too much to take. He had to grab himself to prevent from having a messy accident.

After some deep breaths he managed to suppress the urge. He looked over his shoulder -- she was fanning herself with her hand and cooing away residual giggles. Her hair was in a noticeable state.

He slowly lifted his weight and stepped over the stool.

'Oh, my God, Jaiden. Nobody's ever tickled me like that! You're such a bad boy!'

His smile couldn't have been wider. 'Would you like to take both pairs of shoes?'

'If I don't say yes, I bet you'd tickle me into it!'

His eyes lit up and the idea and she rapidly took her feet off the stool. 'No! No more today!' she said. She leant forward and ran her fingers through her hair. 'You're so bad!'

-- -- -- -- --

Jaiden felt on top of the world as he entered the shop front and processed the sale. She padded out behind him in her bare feet to collect her things while shaking her head in disbelief at how shell-shocked she felt.

She handed him a credit card.

'Did you pick up your phone?' he asked.

'Oh! No I forgot!'

'No problem,' he said and disappeared into the back room. He returned with the phone and handed it to her. 'You still have enough battery to send it on.'

She stopped it recording and looked at it for some moments. 'I'm just thinking of the things I said after you tickled me,' she explained. 'I don't know how my husband will take it.'

'There's only one way to find out. Send it. He'll know there was a reason if you don't. And--you never know--it might make him more "happy to see you".' He smiled.

She looked at him blankly and sent the message. 'I guess I'll soon find out.'

-- -- -- -- --

Jaiden opened the shutters to reveal the outside world.

'Can I help you to your car?' he asked.

'I don't think so,' she smirked. 'Maybe I'll just have to come back and try on some more shoes sometime. And next time bring my husband with me.'

'I'm only here for the summer, but if you would both like to, you would be most welcome.'

It was the second smoothest thing he had ever said.

THE END