All Comments on 'The Wife Chronicles: A Truth'

by blue_genes

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Must Go On Now

You got us started, now go on and tell us the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

This guy can write. Please, more!

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
The story line is intriguing . . .

but the writing is excellent!

I'm looking for more and the sooner the better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
really interesting and original

and you write well too. Please continue!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Crap

So your father died from a bullet to his head......and you're fucking a married woman.......may you die by the husband's bullet....................It happens

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 18 years ago
Truly Original

I had to rate this a 5, not because the sex was the hottest I've ever read, or the characters the most interesting, or the story line the most believeable - although by the end I'm starting to think is was real. This story, with it's self-examination and reflection at the end strikes a chord in me that probably most of us share: The road less traveled. Opportunities lost. Choices made. We all have them, think about them, regret them. Sometimes they dominate our thoughts and feelings. This story brings them to the forefront where we can face them yet again and wonder . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Different

very different story & well written I liked it and am going to see what else you've written

lentish_boblentish_bobover 18 years ago
enjoyed it

shame you havn't written any more

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

well written a very orginal story

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Needs work!

All that fucking barebacked and Lisa did not get pregnant? Don't porn stars sometimes get preggie? Even by mistake?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it.

I liked it. This story of opportunities lost is so different from most stories written and posted here. And I honestly believed it when you said that it's all true. Whether it is or it isn't, you've got a REAL way of making it all seem REAL. I hope you continue with The Wife Chronicles! There's a million stories out there just like this one, all just waiting to be told!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Don, the fetish pregnant dipfuck speaks again

Donnie, you are really a dumbass motherfucker. A porn star makes her living by not being pregnant. She gets knocked up, she doesn't make her Beemer or Mercedes payments and cain't buy here coke.

Now as for the writer. Please don't quit. You have potential my man.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Great writing

You started with Boston, ended with Boston and everything in between was completely original. The story line was compelling. I for one, can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
literary, not a teenage attempt at smut

The guy who made the comment about the bullet is insensitive and should be ignored. This was a fascinating story about humane nature and decisions, right or wrong. Not the typical gratutious banging.

Blue Genes is a story teller. Great job.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Excellent storytelling

Good authorship with due diligence to all the literary elements of a well-written story. The characters are realistic with their flaws and their strengths as we come to know them. I seldom read a "Big Cock Story" that's interesting but this one is because the big dick isn't the focus but rather how it impacts the main character's life. It's a different road traveled, that is sure.

blueeyes08blueeyes08over 15 years ago
More??

it's always so nice to stumble upon a really well written, engaging story. Your's was so interesting and I was so disappointed that this is the only one you've written. Please favor us with another experience...real or not

;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I read LW almost every day and somehow missed this gem ever since it was submitted

It's a terrible shame the writer hasn't done more.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Bad

Too many disgusting low-life assholes. Too preposterous.

andyinozandyinozalmost 7 years ago
Liked it

Refreshing approach. Heartfelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

Not a professional writer? Had me fooled. Sadly this is.your only story here

Chilley

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
Really ? 5 people actually checked this story as a favorite ?

You have to be shitting me ! It read more like a newspaper report than an erotic story. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, the descriptions and characters were terrible. There were no feelings of any kind generated anywhere. I guess there's no accounting for taste. The best thing I can say is the grammar was ok and it was short. A very generous 3-stars. Read some works by accomplished authors so you get a feel of what a good story sounds like before trying again. Cudos for the attempt.

JackallsJackallsover 5 years ago
Well done

Nice story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
condoms?

are they not a thing where you lived?

even if you had none...for a porn set....it'd take 15 minutes to buy a pack from a local store.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Well done? This was a total piece of shit.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The toilet paper I used to wipe my ass today was far less shittier than this....mess......was/is.

Im totally broken hearted that you were a one hit wonder. Just minus the "hit" part though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous