The Wife Hunt

Story Info
Who catches a woman in The Hunt takes her as wife.
5.3k words
4.41
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
270 Followers

This is a SciFi-light story. The SciFi elements are merely to build a society with different sexual morals and mating rituals. The story also contains elements of light bondage sex and public nudity/sex. All participants in sexual acts are over 18 and are enjoying it.

It was the First of May in the year 138 AS (After Settlement), and half the population of Beleriand had come to The Hunt. At noon, 21 women would be released into the hunting grounds. Soon after, the hunters would be let lose. Who catches a woman takes her as wife!

The day of The Hunt was also a market day, and a festive day. Everywhere stalls were being erected. In a special spectator area (closed for children), large screens would stream from the more than hundred motion-sensitive cameras hidden in the hunting grounds. The weather was great and everybody was excited. Here, two hunters were exchanging lewd jokes. There, an experienced woman was giving last minute strategic advice to two younger women. They listened attentively, after all there was a lot of prestige in passing through The Hunt unclaimed.

Beleriand was one of the seed-worlds. Almost fifty had been discovered, and eleven had been settled. Without the seed-worlds, it would have been almost impossible for humanity to settle among the stars, after all terraforming a planet takes at least a millennium. But somebody had done it for us. Who they were, we did not know, we called them The Ancients. They came to Earth almost four million years ago, before Lucy walked the African savanna. They took bacteria, plants and animals, and transplanted them to compatible planets across the Galaxy, letting terrestrial life slowly convert the planet into a place where humans could settle. Why they did it was unknown, but it was probably not for our benefit - after all, they could hardly have guessed that the primitive primates who were not exactly thriving on the savanna would eventually develop sentience and space-faring technology. But why they did it was a moot point, the Ancients were long gone.

The worlds they left behind were successfully settled one by one. Beleriand was the only such colony that almost failed. The minerals of each planet were subtly different, and the soil bacteria had mutated over four million years. In most cases that did not matter, but on Beleriand it was detrimental for human reproduction: it was difficult for women to get pregnant, and when it finally happened in nine cases out of ten the child was a girl.

The population growth on Beleriand was slower than the most pessimistic prognosis, and significantly below what was required for a viable colony. An obvious workaround was polygamy, and for the first forty years the most contended subject in Beleriand politics was for or against polygamy. It was never resolved, instead a third way emerged.

In the year 78 it was finally written into law: A marriage is a union of a man and a woman, or of two women. A marriage lasts at least two months and at most three. When a marriage expires, the same two persons cannot remarry until at least a year have passed and they have both been married to at least one other person.

In this way the few men would circulate among the many women, and the birthrate reached an acceptable level. But with all marriages being short-term, the decision to marry was taken lightly, and two ways to find a spouse appeared. Colloquially, they were known as the Romantic Way and the Fun Way.

The Romantic Way was similar to everywhere else: two people would fall in love (or at least be sufficiently attracted to each other), and would rush off to get married. The Fun Way was unique to Beleriand: a person, often young and attractive, would offer himself or herself as the price in a competition. Sometimes these competitions would be small informal affairs, held late at night in a bar. Sometimes it would be more formal. And the largest and most established of these competitions was The Hunt, held twice every year with slightly different rules.

Andrew was 19 years old, and this was his first time as a Hunter. He walked through the market place, and saw his family standing there: his mother, his fathers, and their spouses. He hugged his very pregnant mother and her young husband Ali, only a year older than himself. He hugged his fathers, and their wives. Both his fathers were the same age as his mother, but his seed-father had just married a much older woman, almost seventy. And his birth-father had been married for more than a month to a beautiful woman almost ten years younger than himself.

Andrew turned to his mother and Ali, "So are you two divorcing today?"

"Yes, at noon," his mother said. "It's a pity, but we only miss a week, and we both want to run in the Hunt."

"I don't think you stand a chance, mom," Andrew said.

"And why not," she grinned.

"Well, for one you are not just pregnant, you are almost ready to burst. When is the kid expected, in six weeks? I am sure you can still run, but can you run fast enough? On top of that, half the guys will chase you because they think that fucking a pregnant woman is hot. And everybody else will also prefer to chase you, for if they get you they will become birth-father or co-mother of your kid. You'll get all the attention!"

She nods. "You got a point, kiddo, which is why I run in black this year. You two cannot chase me, and with the potential co-mothers off my back there are not that many that can. I just might make it."

"Still..."

They are interrupted by an announcement. "Attention all Prey, please report to the main hall to get ready. I repeat, all Prey to the main hall."

His mother left for the hall. Andrew chatted a bit with the rest of his family, and then walked away, to gather his thoughts and strength before the hunt started. He should probably be thinking about strategy, instead he finds himself thinking of the two women he has had as wives since he came of age, sixteen months ago.

Mary-Ann had been the first. It was the day after his eighteen birthday, he had done as so many other young men did their first week as adults: he had offered himself as a price in a competition. It had been a drinking competition in the local bar. Four women had participated, the one who could drink the most beer would claim him. One lost already after six beers because she could not finish her glass. One got so drunk she fell asleep. And one forfeited the game when she pissed herself (going to the bathroom would also have disqualified her). Mary-Ann, oldest of the lot and two years older than his mother, had claimed Andrew. Or at least tried to - Andrew had to support her as they walked to her place, and once they were there she had collapsed on her bed.

Andrew had carefully undressed her, and caressed her naked body. Then he had undressed himself. She had opened her eyes and smiled at him as he entered her. It did not take long before he gave her his virginity by coming inside her. They slept naked together, and next morning she took a hangover pill before riding him until they both came. Then they spend a long time licking each other, before they finally got out of bed. Mary-Ann had dressed in her best party dress, and they had walked through town to the city hall, with him still naked. There, she had claimed him as her husband. He had spend the rest of the day in her bed, fucking her in any way she wanted.

The next morning, as tradition demanded, she had declared him properly claimed. From that moment on she had treated him as an equal in spite of the age difference, and together they had explored his sexuality. Andrew had quickly learned that her reputation as a kinky nymphomaniac was entirely deserved.

The second wife he got the Romantic Way. Jolene was only two days younger than him, and they met at a friends birthday. They had met again two days later, and decided to marry the next day. They had fucked like rabbits for three months, and Andrew had cried when their marriage ended.

"All Hunters, please report to the main hall. I repeat, all Hunters to the main hall."

Andrew hurried to the hall, and a few minutes later it was full of prospective hunters. The Mayor welcomed them.

"Hunters of Beleriand, welcome. Are you ready to see your Prey?"

They all shouted yes, and a row of women entered. They were all dressed in the same kind of bikinis. The bottom was a common bikini bottom, with two triangles covering the front and back, held together in the sides by strings tied together by knots. The top was a sash, a single band of cloth passing behind her neck, crossing in front and covering the breasts, and then tied in a knot behind her back. The majority of the women were wearing green bikinis, but four were in black and three in red.

"You are 14 men and 18 women hunting today. And there are 21 women to be hunted, so you will not all be successful. Remember the meaning of the colors. The green prey can be hunted by you all. The black can only be hunted by men, and the red only by women.

"You claim your prey by removing her clothes. If you only remove her top, or only her bottom, and she then escapes, you have no claim on her! Enjoy the sight of her running away half-naked, and know that you have made one of the other hunters' job easier.

"When you catch your prey, and strip her, you will be high on adrenaline. But remember, the moment she is naked she is your wife. Treat her as such. Yes, you will fuck her where you catch her, but not in a way that she dislikes. Talk to your new wife, ask her what kind of sex she enjoys.

"That being said, many of the Prey have chosen to wear the purple armband."

Here the mayor stopped talking for a moment, while a bit more than half the women proudly raised their right arm, displaying a purple band on it.

"The purple armband means 'Yes', it is implied consent. It means that you don't have to ask her before you fuck her the way you like. Of course, you will still respect if she says 'No' or 'Stop'. Although a woman who chooses to wear the purple armband for the hunt is unlikely to say such words."

"Finally, four Prey have chosen to wear the white armband, the beeper. Only women who have participated in the hunt five times or more or who have gone unclaimed in at least one hunt, may choose to wear the white beeper to make the hunt harder for herself. She will have to constantly run, she can never hide, for every ten to fifteen minutes the beeper beeps loudly, alerting everyone within a few hundred meters."

"Are you all ready?"

--==oOo==--

Gilwen was 18, she would turn 19 in a few weeks. She had had two wives during the last year, both found the Romantic Way. Now she was determined to find a partner the Fun Way. She did not care if it was a boy or a girl, as long as it was somebody strong and fit. Somebody who could catch her!

Gilwen was unusually good-looking, and she knew it. Tall, slim and muscular, and still with pretty large breasts. Her skin was pale, contrasting her almost black curly hair. And she was almost always smiling. Gilwen was also very popular, mainly due to her kind nature. Her friends did not hide that they thought she was being crazy participating in the hunt, in particular as prey. She could go to any man or woman she fancied and ask for their hand, and she would get a yes without hesitation.

But Gilwen did not feel that she had much of a choice. She wanted to feel how it is to be hunted like an animal (and taken!). And if she wanted to do it, she had to. Doing it in spite of what her friends said was important for her, important to build her self-confidence. And Gilwen felt a need to become a self-confident woman, if for no other reason so that she could live up to her name! She was named after the Star Lady, the great Gilwen Hellevantir, who captained the starship that brought humanity to Beleriand. Noblesse oblige.

Gilwen had tried to explain this to her friends. They claimed it made no sense. Gilwen had laughed, hugged her friends, and signed up for the Hunt.

Now she was standing among twenty other women, all adjusting their revealing bikinis before being presented for the hunters. She looked at herself in the mirror, satisfied with what she saw. She looked great, and a bit cheap, exactly what she was going for. She had shaved her legs, but avoided trimming the edges of her bush, so now a bit of pubic hair was showing along the edges, and at the top. And a thin love-trail led from the hair at the top of the bikini to her navel. Cheap, certainly, but no-one who saw this could doubt that her bush was rich and dense!

It was strange how fashion changed. Her grandmother had told her that her generation had all shaved their pussies when they were young. And Gilwen had clearly seen on the pictures of Hellevantir that she had shaved her armpits.

She was interrupted in her reverie, as the Mayor called them into the main hall.

Gilwen stood with the other women as they were presented. She proudly raised her purple armband when prompted. And then, finally, the Mayor said it.

"Let the Hunt begin!"

The great gate was opened, and 21 women ran into the hunting grounds.

--==oOo==--

Above the gate, a countdown appeared, counting down from 30:00. The hunters waited impatiently. When it reached zero, they were let loose, and the countdown was reset to 4:00:00.

Andrew was jogging in the rear of the group of hunters, saving his strength. Soon they would field out, and being half a minute later would not matter.

They had only been out there for fifteen minutes when a shout was heard, followed by a woman shrieking. Some silly girl had tried to hide close to the hall, expecting the hunt to pass her by. A gamble that had failed.

After an hour, Andrew had not yet been close to catching a girl, and had only seen a few in the distance. He was alone now, sneaking along a path, hoping to surprise somebody, when he saw a bit of green cloth in a bush. He pretended to be concentrating on something in the distance, never looking at the bush as he walked in that general direction. She lost her nerve before he reached her, jumped out and ran. Andrew was close behind her, and when she stumbled he reached her and got hold of her green sash. But she masterly slid out of it and ran, naked tits bouncing. He was close behind, but she was the fastest, and soon she was lost between the trees.

--==oOo==--

Gilwen was hiding behind a bush as a hunter passed close by. She was at the foot of the hilly part in the rear of the hunting grounds. It was the third time she almost got caught, and she was very careful to move silently, keeping the bush between her and him, as he sneaked down a path in the parkland. Her attention was on the hunter, and she did not notice a second hunter, a woman, sneaking in on her until it was almost too late. She sensed someone behind her, and bolted, but too late. The huntress reached out for her, touched her skin, and got hold of her bikini bottom. She did not stop, and both felt and heard the tissue rip. She changed direction, and ran directly uphill. Gilwen was stronger than most, and running uphill gave her the advantage she needed to escape.

Soon she was clear of the huntress, but she was bottomless! She remembered that there were cameras everywhere, and covered her lady parts with her left hand as she continued to jog. Soon she slowed down, and looked for a hiding place. She realized that she was no longer covering herself with her hand, and moved her left hand back. Not long after she had again used her left hand to hold onto something, and gave up. The spectators would have seen her private parts anyway, by now.

Gilwen heard somebody move on the path before her, and quickly hid behind a tree. Then she saw that it was Sophia, the very pregnant woman. It was amazing that she was still at large this late in the hunt. Gilwen almost came out of hiding to give her a high-five, but then a man jumped out of a bush and grabbed Sophia. A short fight erupted, but soon she was stripped naked and surrendered. That would have been me, if she had not passed by him first, Gilwen thought.

Gilwen stepped out from behind the tree, to better watch Sophia being fucked. She was bent over and being taken from behind, the pregnant belly and her tits jiggling as he fucked her. She saw Gilwen, and smiled, almost as if she was saying "I won, I was caught".

Gilwen watched with fascination as she was fucked roughly from behind. It was hard to say who of them was enjoying it the most. Something moved on the path behind her. Gilwen ran, but too late...

--==oOo==--

Three hours had passed, and Andrew had not again been close to catching a girl. He walked up a path when he got a glimpse of a woman ahead of him. Careful not to be seen, he sneaked closer. Now she was hiding from somebody else, behind a tree but very visible from where Andrew stood. Then another woman moved on the path, a shout, a man jumped out and grabbed her, a struggle and more shouting. The woman behind the tree stepped out to watch the action. Andrew saw the green cloth of her sash, but she appeared to be bottomless. Then she turned her head a bit, and he recognized her. It was Gilwen. Now, that would be a catch!

Andrew slowly sneaked closer, keeping some undergrowth between himself and Gilwen. Suddenly he could see the other woman who had been caught. It was his mother, and she was being fucked hard from behind. Andrew looked away. He had never expected to see his own mother having sex, and certainly not in this way. He could hear her moan, she clearly enjoyed it. With mixed feelings, Andrew continued to sneak up on Gilwen. There were no more cover, but she was completely captivated by watching his mother getting railed. Andrew was almost upon her when she heard him and bolted.

Gilwen ran uphill, probably a good tactic against most hunters, but Andrew was strong and an excellent runner. He quickly caught up with her, and managed to grab her wrist as she was running. He pulled, and she fell in the moss. He threw himself down on top of her, and they briefly struggled. But she had already lost her bottom, and he quickly pulled her top of. She stopped struggling.

"You got me, Andrew. What are you going to do with me now?"

Andrew looked at the girl lying in the moss before him, naked apart from the purple armband of consent. Athletic without being skinny, with large breasts, and the richest bush he had ever seen.

"I think I'll tie you to a tree, and rape you."

She nodded, and wet her lips with her tongue. Andrew then tore the green sash into narrower strips of cloth. He led her to a large oak, and used a piece of the sash to tie her left wrist to a branch, then her right wrist to another branch. Then he tied a piece of cloth to her leg just above the knee, took it behind the trunk of the tree and tied the other end above her other knee. This kept her legs widely apart. It was not a comfortable position, the rough bark of the tree against her naked back, and with her legs separated so a major part of her weight was carried by her arms. She was breathing heavily, and looked at Andrew with an excited expression in her beautiful face.

Andrew began groping her. He kneaded her large breasts and played with her nipples. Then he moved his hand down over her belly, through her bush, and started rubbing her pussy. His hand became wet by the slimy discharge from her aroused twat. He rubbed her harder, then he went down on his knees and began licking her. What a taste of her arousal!

Andrew removed his clothes, and pushed his body against her. He entered her, feeling the wetness and warmth around his manhood. She moaned as he fucked her, and screamed in ecstasy as they both came. He pulled out of her, but did not untie her. He sat for five minutes in the moss, leaning against the tree, with the back of his head against her pussy. Then he got up again, and groped her once more. He squeezed her tits, sucked on her nipples, and inserted two fingers deep inside her. Then he fucked her with his fingers until she came again, but he did not stop. For almost an hour he continued abusing her body. She screamed in pain, and she screamed in ecstasy as she came again and again.

Araw
Araw
270 Followers
12