The Wife Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a horn sounded. The hunt was over. Andrew untied her from the tree, then tied her hands together in front of her. The remaining pieces of cloth he used as a short rope attached to her hands. He led her down towards the hall.

They were almost at the hall when they passed a soft grass-covered clearing in the woods. Andrew told her to lie down on her back with her legs spread. Then he removed his pants and fucked her again. She grinned.

"I like you, Andrew. Maybe I even love you! We'll have a lot of fun together."

He put his pants on, helped her up, and led her back to the hall.

In front of the hall a platform had been erected, and a large crowd had assembled to see who had caught whom. The presentation had already started when Andrew arrived with Gilwen, ten couples were standing on the back of the platform as a middle-aged woman led the young naked girl she had caught onto the platform. She was paraded back and forth a few times, so all could see her naked young body, before they both took their place on the back of the platform. Then the young man who had caught Andrew's mother led her onto the platform - neither Andrew nor Gilwen knew him. Andrew's mother was paraded before the crowd, she did not even try to hide that she enjoyed it. The crowd cheered when they saw her naked pregnant body, and several called her name.

Andrew was next. He led Gilwen onto the platform, her hands still tied with the green sash, and led her along the front of the platform, back and forth so all could see what a stunningly beautiful woman he had caught. Many shouted her name, along with obscene suggestions. Gilwen was blushing. Not only was she being paraded naked with her hands tied together, but she could feel some of Andrews semen sliding down her left leg, for all to see. They took their place next to Andrew's mother and her captor.

"Nice catch, kiddo," she whispered. "Almost as hot as Peter here!" She looked with longing at the young man who had caught her. He grinned.

Once all who had been caught had been presented, two uncaught women stepped onto the platform. A woman in her thirties whom Andrew did not know, still wearing her green bikini, and Anita, a woman only five years older than himself, and the big sister of one of his friends. Anita was wearing both the purple armband and the white beeper. She had lost her bikini bottom along the way, and had large bruises on her arms and body - clearly she had fought fiercely to remain uncaught.

The Mayor stepped onto the platform, and removed their armbands and replaced them with the golden winner's armband. They would remain in the bikini for the rest of the day. Andrew heard the mayor offer the Anita a new bikini bottom, but she declined.

"I'll proudly walk like this today. And tonight, I'll find a young woman, seduce her and marry her! Or maybe a young man..."

Then the Mayor announced that the weddings would start in an hour. Since there were 19 weddings to be held, two different venues would be used. The screens would announce who would marry whom, where and when.

--==oOo==--

Andrew and Gilwen were fourth couple to be married in the City Hall. Andrew had changed to his best suit, Gilwen was still naked, and her hands were again tied by the remainder of the green sash. The doors opened, and the bridal march was playing as Andrew led Gilwen into the Great Hall. The hall was full of benches like churches of old, and everybody rose as they entered. Andrew led her up on a dais at the end of the hall, where the Mayor himself was awaiting them. He untied Gilwens hands, and threw the cloth on the floor. Then the Mayor spoke about the the glories and duties of matrimony, as at any other wedding. The choir sang. And then silence fell as they both stood there, facing the Mayor.

"Do you, Andrew Sophiason, claim Gilwen Carinadaughter who by you stand as your rightful wife?"

"I do"

"And will you honor your new wife, and and love her, and fuck her, and hopefully be the seed-father of her child?"

"I will"

"And will you let her go after three months when your marriage expires?"

"I will"

Then the Mayor turns to Gilwen, "Do you, Gilwen Carinadaughter, acknowledge that Andrew Sophiason who by you stand has won you in honest contest, and claims you as his wife."

"Yes"

"And will you honor your new husband, and love him, and fuck him, and hopefully be the mother of his child?"

"Yes"

"And will you let him go after three months when your marriage expires?"

"Yes"

"To seal your marriage, please kiss each other."

Andrew puts his arms around Gilwen, and she eagerly hugs him. Their half-open mouths meet, and they kiss intensely for a minute or so.

"Andrew and Gilwen - Gilwen and Andrew. I hereby declare you a married couple."

They both bow before the Mayor, then Andrew takes his naked wife by her hand, and leads her to two free seats among the audience. THey have just sat down when the door opens and all rise. A young woman around twenty leads a naked woman more than twice her age up the aisle.

"That is Lolita, we went to school together," Andrew whispers to Gilwen. "But I do not know the woman she has caught."

"It's my aunt Anna. She is 52, and has been running in every single hunt since she was 18. Always as prey."

Then Lolita and Anna are married, and sit down. They all rise again, for Andrew's mother and her captor.

"Do you, Peter Aishason, claim Sophia Arwendaughter who by you stand as your rightful wife?"

"I do"

"And will you honor your new wife, and and love her, and fuck her, and be the birth-father of the child that she carries?"

"I certainly will."

And not long after, Peter and Sophia and three more couples have been wed. The crowd leave the hall, all but the brides wearing their best clothes. Outside, a large party is beginning, with dancing and drinking lasting almost to sunrise. As is traditional, the first dance is the nineteen couple dancing the bridal waltz, then brides and grooms mix and dance a few dances with other partners, before they dance once more with their own new spouse.

--==oOo==--

It is not even midnight when most couples leave the party. Andrew leads Gilwen to his apartment, and carries her over the threshold to his bed. He places her in it, and strips naked himself. Gilwen spreads her legs and lie ready for him, he gets between her legs and fucks her eagerly, before asking her to turn around and taking her doggy-style. They both moan as they come, and almost collapse together in the bed.

He wakes up spooning her, and wakes her by groping her breasts and pussy. She is ready for another fuck, and he slowly glides into her, once more in the missionary position.

"You must be properly claimed by now, my dear wife," he says when they are done.

She shakes her head. "Do you really think that your new wife should begin her new life wearing old clothes? Or will you make sure she is properly dressed?"

"You want me to take you shopping for clothes like this?"

Gilwen nods, and moments later they are walking down the street. Andrew wearing his suit from the night before, Gilwen as naked as when she was born. On the way they see some of the other new couples, but Gilwen is the only one still naked. Finally, they enter the department store and begin looking for clothes. Gilwen finds a couple of nice panties and a bra, but when she has tried them she takes them off again and put them in a basket. After perhaps an hour walking around the store, she has selected some more underwear, two light dresses, a pair of pants and a few blouses. As they check it out, the cashier asks her if she wants to put it on right away, but she wants it all in a bag.

Naked, she walks back with her new husband.

"Now you have claimed me properly. But before I get dressed I need you to strip naked and get into the bed. It is my turn to be on top."

He did as she wanted, and she slowly lowered herself over his head, until his face was buried in her pussy hair, and her pussy was pressed against his mouth. He began licking her, his mouth filling with hair, pussy lips, and the sweet taste of her sex. She did not take long to come, then she moved back and impaled herself on his now rock-hard dick. She rides him vigorously until they both come again. Then she leans forward, her face just in front of his. She kisses him briefly.

"I have a suggestion for our marriage, Andrew. It should be based on the principle of free use. You can take me whenever you want, however you want, wherever you want. I will never say no to you. On one condition."

"And that is?"

"That I can take you whenever I want, however I want, wherever I want to fuck you, and that you will never say no to me."

"That's a deal."

She leaned over once more, still with his dick in her pussy, and kissed him deeply.

THE END.

12