The Wife's Exhibitionism Grows Pt. 02

Story Info
The exhibitionism starts to go farther.
7k words
4.66
45.4k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artemus68
Artemus68
201 Followers

The next night Amy and I were lying in bed finishing up a movie.

"You know honey, it's your birthday next week, have you given any thought about what you want to do?" Amy asked with a smile as we lay in bed.

"I really hadn't thought about it too much but after the other day with Chris I have had an idea, or a fantasy if you will, of something I'd like to try." I replied as I spooned in behind her pulling her ass into me.

"Oh really? Well, since it's your birthday we'll do whatever you want." Amy laughed.

"Really? I'm happy to hear you say that, but are you sure you want to give me that much leeway?" I said as I started to run my hand up her thigh and over her hip.

Amy giggled at my enthusiastic response to her statement and grabbing my hand she moved it up to her chest and started to run my palm over one of her nipples.

"Maybe your right." She sighed, as her nipple immediately hardened to my touch. I bent down to brush my lips and tongue over her neck, then slowly turned her towards me and kissed my way lower, pulling her thin cotton sleep shirt down and exposing her right breast. I began to lick and suck her nipple while Amy ran her hand through my hair and pulled my mouth harder against her.

"Oh yessssssss....that feels so good" she moaned.

I then proceeded to kiss and lick my way down over her stomach and as I reached her pussy, I slowly pushed Amy's legs apart. I wanted to tease her some more so I continued to kiss the insides of her thighs and all around her pussy while occasionally blowing lightly on her clit.

"Oh my Goddddd.........." Amy groaned as she pushed her hips up towards my mouth.

"Please!! You need to lick my pussy. I'll do anything you want!"

"Anything?" I asked as I lifted my head up to look into her eyes.

"Anything." Amy responded with a wicked grin.

"I'm going to hold you to that." I replied back.

Keeping eye contact I lowered my mouth directly onto her pussy and ran my tongue slowly over her clit. I kept my movements very slow and precise and Amy's breathing started to grow louder as my tongue played over her pussy. I know what Amy likes so I went all out to please her and started to suck and lick her clit with great passion. She started to buck and shiver against my mouth as I grabbed her thighs and continued with my oral attentions. Amy was getting very close to cumming when I decided to tease her a little more and pulled my mouth off of her.

"You know, I have had this great idea for a while now and I think I'll take you up on the offer of doing anything for my birthday." I whispered to her as I again blew softly on her clit.

"Oh no." Amy panted. "maybe I did make a mistake with that promise to do anything. What are you thinking?"

"I want to have a football game day with the guys and have you as our "special serving girl". It would be the perfect birthday present" I stated.

I then dropped my mouth back onto her pussy and started to lick and suck her again. I hoped Amy would love my suggestion and from her reaction I wasn't disappointed as she grabbed the back of my head and pushed her pussy hard against my mouth.

"I guess I would have to dress in something special for the game? After all it is your birthday." She gasped as she shook from the sensations, I was giving her.

"Oh, that's just the half of it." I stated. "You'll not only dress in whatever outfit I choose. You will also do anything I tell you to do."

This last statement was too much for Amy and I knew she was now fantasizing about my plan. She started to shake and buck as an intense orgasm ripped through her and she came hard in my mouth.

A few minutes later as Amy was recovering from her orgasm, she snaked her hand down under the cover and started to stroke my semi hard dick.

"Oh my gosh, that was so intense I can hardly move. So, tell me more about your plan." She asked.

I smiled to myself, pleased that she was so interested in my fantasy. I was very tempted to tell her everything but I also wanted to keep it a surprise.

"Oh no, I don't think so. I have it all planned out in my head but it's going to be a surprise for you. Even the guys I invite over aren't going to know what's coming." I said.

Amy gradually pulled the comforter back and moved to her knees so she was now kneeling next to me as she continued to stroke my cock.

"I think I have a way to make you talk." She said with a gleam in her eye.

She then proceeded to lower her lips over my pulsing dick and give me one of the best blow jobs she's ever given. Which is saying a lot since she is masterful at giving head. Amy enthusiastically blew me and in no time, I was close to cumming in her mouth.

"So, are you going to tell me?" Amy asked as she sat back up and stroking my cock started rubbing the tip over her hard nipples.

"Do you want to cum on my tits? Or are you planning on having someone else cum on them?" she asked naughtily."

I gasped as Amy continued to tease me by rubbing her thumb over the tip of my dick.

"I wonder if you're going to make me dress up like a slut and pleasure you in front of the other guys? Or maybe even pleasure them as you watch?

It was as if she was reading my mind and I grew more excited as I imagined my birthday adventure to come. I couldn't hold back any longer and just as I started to cum Amy quickly lowered her mouth back onto my dick taking in every last drop she then proceeded to finish me off by licking my entire shaft clean.

"That was one of your best ever honey." I panted as I tried to catch my breath. "But I'm still not telling you any of my plans for Sunday."

I could see that Amy was surprised she couldn't get me to talk but I think part of her was happy to be kept in the dark and let her imagination run wild. We then settled into bed and soon were asleep.

The next day I decided to put my game day plans together so I shot off text invites to three guys I knew Amy would want to "entertain" for me.

"Hey guys -- I'm planning on watching the Giants game this Sunday. Let me know if you can join me?

Within a few hours I had heard back from all three of the guys and they said they could all make it.

Two of the guys were Alex, who happens to be our next door neighbor, and his brother Tom. We have already had some sexual adventures with both of them so I knew they would swim through a pool of sharks to make it to this game watch. I also knew they were probably more excited to hang out with Amy for the afternoon than watch the game. The third guy was Chris. After the fun we recently had with him I figured two things. First, we owed the poor guy for all the torture Amy had put him through on the deck, and second I knew he was someone Amy would want to "play" with. I also was pretty confident that all three of the guys could be counted on to be discreet.

Over the next few days I could tell Amy was excited for Sunday since she kept asking me questions about who was coming and what my plans for her were.

"I'm still not going to tell you anything." I said. "Just remember that it's my birthday and you promised to do whatever I say."

"I know I promised anything just please make sure it's within reason." Amy replied with some trepidation.

"Honey. Don't worry I know what we both like to do and I also know just how far to take things. Trust me, I'm going to make this a day to remember for both of us."

"What about the men coming over. Is it Alex and Tom?" she asked.

"I'm not going to say but again trust me. You will be happy with who it is."

Amy still seemed a little unsure but she didn't say anything more.

Sunday finally arrived and Amy ran out to get food and drinks for the game as well as the ingredients to make my favorite cake. While she was out, I decided to put together the clothes I wanted her to wear for game time and I was confident I had picked out the perfect outfit.

The first and most important item I chose was a black fishnet bodysuit. I loved this choice since it would leave nothing to the imagination. Amy's tits would be completely exposed and I knew her exhibitionist side was going to love wearing this in front of the guys. Over the bodysuit I would have her wear a pair of bluejeaned short-shorts. She has worn them before for me and they hug her hips and sculpt her sexy ass perfectly. They are also great for gameday since they have the Giants logo stamped on the back pockets. However, it was the final part of the outfit that I was especially pleased with. In keeping with the football theme, I had pulled out a pair of white go-go boots Amy had bought for Halloween one year. They were the exact kind that many of the NFL cheerleaders wear with their team uniforms. She's going to be the perfect slutty cheerleader I thought. I then proceeded to hide the outfit in my closet as per my plan and went downstairs to relax.

Amy got home an hour or so later and after getting my cake made, she went upstairs to shower and get ready for our guests.

As I was watching the pre-game show Amy called down to me;

"Honey, is there anything specific you want me to wear for the game?"

I smiled at her question. "No just throw on something comfortable." I responded.

"Oh. OK." She said.

I could hear the disappointment in Amy's voice and a grinned as I pictured her face. I knew Amy was excited for today and deep down she was hoping to be shown off.

"Don't worry beautiful." I thought to myself. "you are going to be the center of attention today and I am definitely going to take you to the edge."

Amy came down a few minutes later sporting a Giants t-shirt and gray spandex pants. She certainly looked great but nothing compared to what I was going to have her look like pretty soon.

"Is this ok?" she asked me as she came into the tv room.

"Sure." "You look great and your sporting the colors." I replied.

"OK." She said with surprise as she went and grabbed a drink and sat on the couch next to me.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I got up, went to the front door and opened it to find Chris was the first to arrive.

"Hey man. Come on in." I said as I shook Chris's hand.

"Thanks for inviting me." He responded.

As Chris and I walked into the tv room Amy looked up in surprise at seeing who it was.

"Chris!" she squealed excitedly. "I didn't know you were coming over" and as she hugged him her eyes fell on mine and I could see she quite pleased at who I invited.

"Thanks for having me." Chris replied as he broke away from Amy and turned to both of us.

Just then the doorbell rang again and as I went to answer it, Amy and Chris went into the kitchen to get some beers. Of course, it was Alex and Tom at the door and I led them into the kitchen. They both gave Amy a big hug and then we introduced them to Chris. Tom looked somewhat disappointed at seeing what Amy was wearing as well as the fact that another man was here. I think he was starting to worry that this was just a game watch. Once everyone had drinks, we made our way into the tv room to settle in to talk and wait for the game to start.

I could see by the way Alex and Tom were dressed they were "prepared" for anything. They were both dressed in comfortable but very nice polo shirts and shorts and I could tell by the smell of cologne they weren't expecting just a game watch.

Chris was still oblivious about what was about to occur but I was ready andanxious ready to let the fun begin. I excused myself and made my way up to our bedroom where I pulled out the outift, I had planned for Amy to change into. I then went back downstairs and called Amy into the kitchen.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"For what?" Amy replied with a smile.

"To start fulfilling my birthday wish." I responded. "By the way are you happy with who I invited over?"

"Well I sort of expected Alex and Tom but I was shocked when Chris came in." "I'm not sure if it's a good idea." Amy responded hesitantly.

"I think it's a great idea. Besides I know you like him and I KNOW he fantasizes about you."

Amy blushed at my words "I like Chris a lot and he's very handsome but I doubt he fantasizes about me. Besides he's an old friend aren't you worried this could hurt our friendship?"

"Little do you know. He's told me on more than one occasion, when he's had a few drinks, how lucky I was to have you and how fun and sexy you are."

"Really?" Amy asked excitedly. "I never knew he felt that way."

"Of course not. He's a stand-up guy and wouldn't make any move on you behind my back. That's why I think he's a great addition to our games. He will respect you and me and he can be counted on to keep quiet."

"Anyway. Enough of this talk. It's my birthday and I'm ready to "wrap" my present." I said proud of my double entendre.

I moved closer to Amy and taking her in my arms I looked directly into her eyes.

"I want you to go upstairs. I have laid out clothes for you to put on. You are to change into them, get dolled up and then come back downstairs. Do you understand?" I asked sternly.

"Yes." Amy replied.

"Good. Once you come down here, your job will be to obey any command I give you. You are to address me only as "Master" and the other men as "Sir". Do you understand?"

Amy blushed at my words "Yes." she whispered as she held my gaze.

"Remember. You will do whatever I say. If the other guys ask or tell you to do something you will look to me first. If I nod yes then you are to do as they say as well." I ordered

"If you disobey me or displease me in any way you will be punished. Understand?" I warned.

Amy nodded yes and she seemed to swoon and melt into my arms. "Yes Master."

I smiled at her words and was excited to hear she had already caught on to the game.

"GO." I said after kissing her deeply.

Amy turned and went upstairs while I went back into the tv room and settled into the recliner closest to the kitchen. Tom and Alex were sitting on the couch while Chris was seated on the other side of the couch in another recliner.

We continued to chat and watch the pre-game show when Alex asked me where the beers were.

"They're in the kitchen fridge but don't worry about it. Amy will be back soon and she can get you another beer." I smirked.

"It's no problem. I can get it." Alex responded.

"Trust me." I said. "you are going to want to wait for Amy. It's my birthday and she is here to serve us. It's her birthday present to me."

Chris looked confused at my words but Tom broke into a big grin as he suspected what my words meant.

"Oh man. This is going to be great!" Tom said rubbing his hands together.

Alex too was smiling at what he was hearing and he sat back to wait. Luckily, we didn't have to wait long as we soon heard Amy's footsteps on the stairs. I then heard her start to move around in the kitchen and called out.

"Honey, Alex needs another beer. Bring in one for him and one for me as well."

Amy didn't respond but I heard her go into the fridge and after a minute or so I heard her boot heels clicking on the wood floor as she walked towards us.

Amy walked into the room and as she entered, we all looked over and immediately drank in the amazing sight before us. She looked even better than I could have hoped for.

There Amy stood, a beer in each hand with her full and firm C cup tits on full display. The fishnet top did nothing to hide her nipples which were fully erect and showing right thru the netting. My eyes roamed down to see the tight jean shorts were hugging her hips like a great pair of "daisy dukes" and then I continued my gaze down to her long tan legs as they ran into the sexy white go-go boots that finished off the outfit.

Amy looked a little nervous but was also clearly excited as she moved towards me and handed me my beer. She then slowly moved past me and leaned down to hand Alex his drink. Alex blatantly stared at Amy's tits as he took the beer and Tom was practically drooling as he watched my wife. It was Chris's reaction that made me laugh.

Chris was staring dumbfounded with his mouth agape as he looked at Amy. His shocked expression was only matched but the lust I could see in his eyes as he finally got to see what I imagined he had been dreaming about for a long time.

As Amy was handing Alex his beer, I got a great look at her ass and could see that the shorts showed it off even better than I could have hoped. They barely covered her sexy ass and the bottom of her ass cheeks were clearly visible. As she turned to move back to me the guys all watched her ass sway in front of them.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" Amy asked me.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly at her. Amy quickly seemed to remember her mistake.

"Is there anything else I can get you MASTER." She stated again blushing.

"I'm good but check with the guys and see if they need anything." I told her.

Amy turned to look at Alex, Tom and Chris.

"Is there anything else I can get you SIRS?" Amy asked

I was glad to hear she remembered what I told her and she was doing as I said.

"I could use another beer." Tom said as he continued to blatantly leer at Amy.

Amy slowly walked back to the kitchen and as soon as she was gone Chris leaned closer and asked what was going on.

I smiled at him "it's my birthday and this is Amy's gift to me. She will serve us all and do anything I say. So, enjoy the view and the service. I know I will."

"Will she do anything we say?" Alex asked hopefully.

"No. She will do whatever I say but if you ask her to do something and I tell her its ok then she will do it."

"Oh my Goooooodddddddd.... This is too much. It's even better than the barbeque and I love her saying Master and Sir." Tom interjected.

"What barbeque?" Chris asked. "Is this ok with you and Amy?"

"We are more than ok with this Chris but if you're uncomfortable and want to leave I understand."

"No, no, no....."Chris sputtered. "I have been dreaming about Amy for years and I just wanted to make sure what was going on." "Wild horses couldn't drag me out of here now." He said with a smile as he looked around at all of us.

I got up to check on Amy and as I walked into the kitchen, I found her at the counter spooning out some dip she had made.

"How are you doing? Are you ok with everything?" I asked her as I moved behind her, grabbed her hips, and ground my dick into her ass.

I got my answer not in words but in actions, as Amy immediately pushed her ass back against my cock and turned to kiss me deeply pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"I am so turned on right now." She moaned into my mouth.

I grew excitedly at her words and started back to the tv room.

"Well get the dip and Tom's beer and come back in." I ordered her.

"Yes Master." Amy replied with a wicked smile.

I settled back into my recliner and soon watched as Amy sauntered back into the room. She was now moving with much more confidence as she walked over to Tom and bending over to hand him his beer gave him a close-up view of her gorgeous tits. I could see from her movements that Amy was excited to be showing off her sexy body. She then turned to Chris and bending over once again asked him if he would like to try some of her homemade dip. The whole time she had a smile on her face and acted as if she didn't know Chris could see her hard nipples poking straight out right in front of his face.Chris's eyes roamed from my wife's beautiful face to her knockout breasts as he helped himself to the dip.

Amy turned to put the dip on the coffee table now giving Chris a great view of her ass. She even turned her head back to Chris "how's the dip? Do you like it?" she asked as her ass jutted out.

"It's delicious." Chris said as he fixed his gaze on her ass.

Amy then told Alex and Tom to help themselves as she moved to sit on my lap.

"May I sit with you Master?" she asked innocently.

Artemus68
Artemus68
201 Followers
12