The Wife's Exhibitionism Grows Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her hand. "Of course." I replied

As she sat, she crossed her legs giving our guests a great view of her sexy thighs and was now positioned so that her tits were on full display.

The game had started by this time, not that any of us had noticed. We were all still focused on Amy's body and since she was having such a great time playing the exhibitionist slut, I decided it was time to take this up another notch.

I ran my right hand up her side and slowly brushed my index finger over her erect nipple. Amy gasped and shivered at my touch.

"Why don't we put some bets on the game?" I asked.

"Sure." Alex and Tom quickly replied.

"I'm in." Chris agreed.

"Ok. I'll bet my Giants score on this drive. If I win you guys owe me a hundred and fifty bucks." I said.

"And if you lose?" Chris asked.

"Oh, I have a payment I think you will all like. You just have to wait and see."

"DEAL!!" Tom practically shouted.

Now all the guys were totally into the game and were watching with intensity. They were cheering for the Saints. My Giants got a few first downs but ultimately were forced to punt and the guys cheered as if their team had just won the Superbowl.

"Well I guess I lost that bet." I laughed.

"What did we win?" Alex anxiously asked.

I didn't answer Alex's question. I just looked at my wife and said "Amy you will go and sit on each one of the guy's laps for one full minute." I said.

As I spoke, I gently pushed Amy off my lap and told her to start with Chris. Amy looked down at me with a gleam in her eye as she moved towards Chris with no hesitation.

"Can I sit on your lap Sir?" she asked Chris.

"Oh my God yes!" Chris enthusiastically replied.

Amy sat down on Chris's lap and he quickly put his arm around her waist. He adjusted his legs and I watched as Amy swirled her hips and openly ground her ass into him.

"How's that? Are you comfortable Sir?" Amy asked him.

"I've never been better." He replied as he pulled her into him and pushed his cock against her jean covered ass.

Chris then boldly moved his hands up to her stomach and looked at me with uncertainty. I smiled back at him and he took this as a green light so his hands quickly roamed up to cup both of Amy's tits.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss....." Amy responded as Chris started to fondle and play with her breasts.

Amy then brought her own hands up and placed them over Chris's as she helped him to squeeze and fondle her tits and nipples.

I was hard as a rock and my dick was pulsing in my pants as I watched my friend play with my wife's tits. I was getting more and more turned on as I watched Amy's reaction to what was going on. She was grinding her ass more and more into Chris and taking his fingers and using them to pull and pinch her nipples. In fact, I was so transfixed about what was going on that I forgot about the time limit and it was Tom who spoke up.

"Time." Tom shouted. "I think it's my turn now."

Amy smiled at Tom as she got up somewhat reluctantly and moved over to the couch. Tom quickly reached up and started to turn Amy around.

"Turn around and put your hands on the coffee table." Tom demanded.

Amy looked over at me and I gave her a quick nod yes.

She then turned back to look at Tom and keeping her eyes on him the whole time she spread her legs and then slowly and sensually bent over till the palms of her hands rested on the top of the coffee table. Tom groaned and squeezed his dick through his shorts as he took in the site of Amy's ass encased in her tight shorts which she now had sticking inches from his face.

"Is this what you wanted Sir?" she asked impishly.

"Oh yesssssssssssss.." he moaned as he put his hands on her ass.

"Can you take your shorts off?" he asked.

Amy looked at me but I shook my head no. "Sorry the shorts stay on." I said

Amy looked back at Tom and she swiveled her hips and ass against his hands. Tom then started to run his hands down her legs and at one point even ran one hand between her legs and he started to openly run his palm over her pussy through her shorts.

Amy dropped her head and shook as she pushed back against Tom's hand.

I was totally enjoying this second show but called time as Tom's minute was up.

Amy stood back up and looked at Tom and she gave him a wink as she moved over in front of Alex.

"What would you like me to do for you Sir?" Amy teasingly asked Alex.

Alex quickly looked over at me and seeing no objection he spoke up.

"I want you to face me and climb on my lap."

"Yes Sir." Amy replied as she straddled Alex's lap.

"Oh man your tits are simply gorgeous." Alex whispered to Amy as they locked eyes.

Amy responded to his words by bringing her hands up to her chest and starting to pull and pinch her nipples inches from Alex's face. "You like looking at these?" she asked wickedly.

Alex seemed at a loss for words so he just grabbed Amy's hips and held her tight as he ground his cock against her. Amy smiled and kept playing with herself as she dry humped Alex. This went on for more than a minute as we all watched.

"Sorry time's up." I stated

Amy looked back at me with a pout but she didn't argue a she climbed off of Alex and came back over to sit in my lap.

"That was so fucking hot." Chris said. "What's the next bet? I mean I hope we are going to keep betting?"

"Oh yes. We have to keep betting." Tom agreed.

"After that I'll bet anything!" Alex said excitedly.

I had to laugh to myself at the guys reactions and decided to play the "reluctant" husband.

"I don't know." I said. "Maybe we should take a break for now?"

Of course, I had no intention of really stopping. I mean having just watched Amy play the exhibitionist slut with three guys had me more excited than I could have imagined. My dick was aching at this point and I certainly wanted to keep playing. All three men quickly started to protest my words and even Amy looked at me with a sad expression on her face. It was clear what she wanted.

"Ok, wait here." I said. And I lifted Amy off my lap and pulled her into the kitchen.

"I'm just going to check this one last time." I said as I looked into Amy's eyes. "are you fine with what we just did?"

"Yes." Amy said.

"Do you want to continue?"

"Yes." And as she said this Amy ran her hand over my hard cock and smiled. "and I think you want to too."

I pulled her into me "Go upstairs and get your vibrator and bring it down into the tv room. There's no turning back now"

Amy grinned at my demand and quickly turned to head upstairs. Now I knew we were about to cross a line and do things we had never done before. Surprisingly I wasn't worried at all just really excited and turned on by what was to come.

I grabbed a round of beers for everyone and headed back to the guys. As I passed around the beers Alex asked if Amy was coming down.

"Don't worry she's coming. She's just getting a special treat for us all." I told him.

"Ok what's the next bet?" Chris asked

"Well it looks like a tie game, seven all and we have ten minutes till halftime. I'll take the Giants leading at half time for five hundred bucks. Is it a bet?"

"What do we get if the Saints are leading at half time?"

"How about another show?" I responded and as I said this Amy walked back into the room and sat back in my lap. Suddenly all three of the guys were focused on what Amy was holding in her hand. It was her favorite toy a nice purple vibrator.

They all quickly agreed to the new bet and as we sat back to focus on the game Amy snuggled into me.

"I really hope the Giants are losing at halftime" she whispered in my ear.

"Me too." I said smiling back at her.

Nine minutes later our wish came true as the Saints kicked a field goal to go up 10 to 7. The Giants got the ball back with less than a minute left in the second quarter and they had bad field position so they simply ran out the clock to end the half.

The guys jumped for joy and high fives were traded all around as they celebrated winning another bet. They all looked over at Amy and I with expectant faces and huge grins as they waited to see what Amy's next show would entail.

"You guys sure are lucky today." I said with a laugh. "Are you ready for Amy to pay off my bet?"

"Hell yes!!" Chris shouted as he locked eyes on Amy.

At that I didn't say another word. I simply got up and went into the kitchen and returned with one of the chairs from the table. I set it up in front of the coffee table and turned to Amy.

"Well honey." I said. "It looks like you'll have to pay off my losing bet. Why don't you to sit in this chair and give us a show?"

Amy looked at me for a few seconds and then at the other three men. "Yes MASTER" she said. Then she slowly moved over to the chair, sat down, and clicked on the vibrator.

Alex and Tom quickly took their seats on the couch while Chris and I sat on the edges of our recliners to get a better view.

Amy didn't waste any time and started to tease us right away. Her eyes roamed from one to the other of us as she simultaneously began to run the vibrator up to her breasts. She deliberately moved it first over one nipple and then the other. We all watched entranced as she ran it over her tits and then, as she locked eyes on Chris, she brought the vibrator up to her lips. She began by swirling her tongue around the tip of the vibrator and then she gradually pushed the tip between her lips and started to suck on it simulating one of her terrific blow jobs. After about a minute of this very sexy oral display she moved her eyes onto Tom and Alex and ran the vibrator back down to her tits playing it over her nipples again.

At this point we were all breathing very hard and Chris and Tom were both openly rubbing their dicks through their shorts. I for one wanted to start jerking off but I knew there was much more to come and I didn't want to rush things but I couldn't resist rubbing my own cock as I watched my wife being so slutty.

Amy then suddenly began to run the vibrator down her stomach and as she kept moving it lower, she spread her legs apart and placed her boots up on the edge of the coffee table. Alex moaned at her openly wanton display. Amy had such a lustful look on her face and I could see she was getting off on playing the slut for us all. As she ran the vibrator up and down her jean covered pussy, her chest heaved her breathing got louder and she dropped her head back starting to whimper. I could tell she was getting herself close to an orgasm but I wanted to watch her cum another way.

"Stand up." I demanded in a loud voice.

Amy looked over at me somewhat disoriented but she did as I said and slowly stood.

"Now turn around. It's time for you to take off your shorts."

Amy turned off the vibrator and placed it on the table and then she turned around as she unbuttoned her shorts and proceeded to shimmy them over her hips and ass and down her legs until she finally kicked them off completely. Now my wife stood in just her black bodysuit and white go-go boots and she looked every inch the sexy hot slut.

"Is this what you want to see Master?" Amy asked as she started to run her hands over her now exposed ass while looking back at us.

I didn't answer her. I just stood up and moved over to her.

"You look so fucking hot you slut and I want you to entertain us more. Now put your left knee up on the chair and bend over." I told her.

"Yes Master." She replied and she proceeded to do as I said so that now her ass was sticking out with the thong portion of her bodysuit slid between the cheeks of her ass.

I started to run my hand over Amy's ass and she shivered at my touch.

"Do you want to play some more for us?" I asked.

Amy shuttered and moaned at my words, "Yes Master."

"Do you want all of us to watch you?" I asked as I ran my hand over her pussy and unsnapped the crotch of her bodysuit. I peeled the material up exposing her pussy to the room.

"Yessss.....Masterrrrrr" she whimpered, while my fingers played over her clit and down the slit of her pussy.

"Tell us who you want to watch you."

Amy looked at me with a sexy grin and then she looked back at the other three and keeping eye contact with them she whispered,

"I want Alex, Tom and Chris to watch me play with my pussy. Do you guys want me to play with my pussy?"

"Oh GOD please! We want that more than anything." Chris begged.

"Yes. Use your vibrator." Alex moaned.

I smiled at Amy and handed her the vibrator. "Well it looks like we all want to watch you pleasure yourself for us."

Amy grinned at me again, took the vibrator and bent back over keeping one knee up on the chair and her other leg straight on the floor. She immediately started to run it between her legs and over her clit.

"Oooohhhhh....Goddddddd" she moaned instantly.

"Oh man, this is too much!" Tom groaned and he started to unbutton his shorts and pull out his dick. As Tom started to stroke himself Alex and Chris both followed his lead and soon all three of them were jerking off while they watched Amy run her vibrator up and down her slit.

Amy was looking back and I could see her eyes glazed over as she now watched all three of the guys jerking their cocks.

"Am I pleasing you Sirs?" she asked wickedly.

"Fuck yes." Chris moaned as he stroked himself faster.

I knew Amy wanted to watch the guys jerk off.

"I want you to sit back in the chair and show them how you fuck yourself with your toy. Show these guys what I get to watch when you play with yourself for me." I growled.

Amy quickly spun around, sat in the chair and spread her legs with her boots back up on the table. She went back to running the vibrator over her clit and started fucking herself with it, while her other hand started to rub and pinch her nipples. The entire time she kept looking at each of the guys and was definitely getting off on playing the slut for them.

"Do you like watching me fuck myself Sirs?"

This was such a wanton display of sluttiness that I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I didn't care at this point who was in the room so I pulled off my shorts and moved over to Amy. I took my hard dick in my hand and moved it close to Amy's mouth.

"Suck it slut." I commanded.

"Yes Master." Amy replied huskily.

Amy then grabbed my cock and slid it slowly past her lips and into her mouth.

"Keep playing with your pussy." I demanded as I grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth.

Amy did as I said and she kept sucking my cock while she continued to fuck her pussy.

"Ohhhh Godddd." Alex moaned as he started to cum while watching the scene in front of him.

Amy heard Alex's loud moan and turned in time to see his cum shoot all over himself. This took Amy to the edge and she started to cum herself as she kept sliding the vibrator into her pussy. Amy shook so hard that my dick popped out of her mouth. She dropped her head back as she clasped her thighs around her hand shaking and bucking as multiple orgasms ripped through her.

No sooner had Amy started to recover from her orgasms than I grabbed her head and pushed my dick back into her mouth.

"Get back to sucking my cock slut." I growled.

Amy didn't hesitate as I fed my dick past her lips. She was a woman possessed and she held the base of my cock as she sucked my dick down her throat while alternately popping it out so she could run her tongue and lips up and down my shaft. I was on the verge of cumming.

"Jerk me off over your tits. I want to mark my slut for these guys."

Amy popped my cock out of her mouth.

"Yes Master." She said as she jerked my pulsing dick over her tits.

"I want you to cum all over your slut's tits."

"Do you want to watch my Master cum on my tits?" Amy asked looking at Chris.

"Yes." Was all Chris responded as he moved closer to her.

Amy looked back at me with a dirty wicked look.

"Master, are you going to have Chris and Tom cum on my tits after you have marked me?" she asked.

I started to blow my load at hearing Amy's words. I came very hard with my cum landing in multiple streams all over her breasts and nipples. By now Tom and Chris had moved very close to Amy and I and they were both continuing to stroke their dicks while they watched my cum dripping on her tits.

I knew what they wanted to do but I had other plans in mind.

........ to be continued??

12