The Wife's First Step

Story Info
Unplanned encounter reveals the dark desires.
4.1k words
3.47
45.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polymath9
polymath9
16 Followers

My first attempt at writing story here. I have always been admirer of "Loving Wives" genre stories here. This is my first attempt to write an erotic story and that genre is the most exciting one for me to begin with. Please share your feedback in comments. Thanks for indulging me and hope you have good time reading this story.

----------------------------------------

"I had told you we shouldn't have left this late from Anish's place," my wife told me with bit of anger and nervousness as I sigh, fear gripping me with each passing moment as I slow down the car. "Specially with me wearing this." she finished her sentence. I looked towards Shweta who was sitting on the front passenger seat and I realized what she meant.

Even in such dim light, I could see her glistening fair skin amply visible from what she was wearing. Her short flared skirt paired with the transparent black top and a black bralette inside was exposing just the right amount of her curves and skin for anyone to get an instant hard on. To hell with anyone, even for me after 3 years of our marriage, that sight of would have made me instantly excited. But not this time as I think of my situation with both of us alone on that almost abandoned road at 2AM, bit tipsy from the drinks we had and about to be stopped by local police. My heart started pounding harder thinking about all that could go wrong.

----------------------------------------

Just 45 mins ago, we were having the best time of our life with I and Shweta at her colleague and close friend Anish's farm house for his birthday party an hour from Pune. Shweta and I are both working at top MNC companies in Pune and earning good enough to live a decent life.

Though, Shweta generally does not wear such sensual outfits but I only insisted her this time as it was a very private party with her close friend circle. And secretly I loved it whenever she dresses up nicely and gets all the male attention. To be honest, I had multiple time imagined her with other guy getting intimate and whenever she had dressed a bit hot during our outing, the sex that night had been just awesome and she knew this. So lately she also started going with the flow and started dressing up nicely whenever I suggested.

However, this time I went a notch above on what I asked her to wear. That little skirt of her was doing the perfect job of showing off her toned fair thighs. On top of that I insisted her to wear a transparent high neck black top that I only gifted her few weeks ago. Paired up with a deep neck bralette, she was showing enough of her ample cleavage and belly through that transparent top. She was definitely a bit conscious at the beginning of the party but after few drinks and the loud music, her inhabitations evaporated quickly. I can clearly see her male colleagues glancing at her curves and her moves as she danced away with them. Just that sight of her colleagues ogling her was enough to give me a full hard on and I knew that tonight I was going to fuck her brains out.

And that is why once the party was over, I insisted on leaving and getting back to our place though it was almost 2AM and both of us were drunk and tipsy. Our place was an hour away from that farm house and I knew one road passing through villages that remains almost empty at night time to avoid any police check-posts. She insisted on staying at his farm house only for the night, but I was too horny to not ravish her after all that ogling, staring and touches she got. She relented and I drove us from that empty road passing through interior villages without knowing what destiny had in store for me.

------------------------------------------------

I could see the police barricade right in the between the road with a small makeshift cabin on the side of the road few feet away. As our car approached the barricade, I can see the policeman getting up from his chair and walking on the road almost blocking the road with a long wooden stick in his one hand and a torch in his other hand.

I stopped the car on side of road just couple of feet away from that cop. From the looks of it, he seemed much younger in early 20s, who had just joined recently. He flashed the torch right at my face as he approached towards my window, almost blinding me for a moment.

"Open up the window," he said knocking on the window glass using his knuckles.

I slid down the window as January cold air rushes in the car. The light from his torch still on my face, as I raised my right hand to block it from directly hitting my eyes.

"Can you please take it away from my face?" I said as I turned on the cabin light.

He turned the flash towards Shweta now, as I see his face from the cabin light. His eyes sparkling as soon as he sees my beautiful wife. His torch light moved from my wife's face to her ample bosom to her belly and down on her exposed thighs. I saw a grin on his face. My wife just kept her face straight not looking at this young cop.

"What it is, sir?" I asked.

"Where are you coming from at this time?" he asked me turning off his torch now and moving his attention to me.

"We had just gone to a friend's place close to Panshet," I said with a straight face looking at him. And as soon as I say that I can see his grin getting bigger as he smelled alcohol from my breath.

"Well, you both seem quite educated, you must know the rules" he said with his eyes shifting to Shweta. I had always been a very honest and law-abiding citizen avoiding any sort of confrontation with authorities. And I was out of words as I knew I was clearly wrong.

"Please let us go, sir. This is such an empty road, we were not going to cause any trouble," to my surprise I heard Shweta filling up the silence. As I turned and looked at her, she was now turned towards my side directly looking at the constable. Her red lips glistening in the dim cabin light and her cleavage was on full display as she started leaning bit more towards me.

I saw the constable's mouth open as his eyes were glued to my beautiful wife's face and that cleavage of hers. He seemed to be loss for words as he stared at her beautiful curves.

"Please, sir!" my wife said again in her soft almost husky tone as if seducing the constable. I was taken a back with her behaviour. She has always been slutty in bed with me but never have I seen her showing that side of her to anyone else. Though she was more extrovert and bold than me, she has always behaved well in public in front of others. Was she just doing this to get us out of the situation? I thought to myself.

"You need to see my boss," the constable was finally able to utter out, "come out of the car," with a big thump of his hand on the roof of the car and shifting his gaze to me. I turned off the engine, opened the door and came out. It was too cold outside.

"You too, madam!" he said leaning in the window and looking at my wife as I closed the door.

"Why her?" I asked.

"Just shut up and do as I say. You are already drunk and driving and on top of that arguing against me?" he replied sternly. I kept quiet.

Shweta came out from the other side. As she closed the door and stepped out, she folded her arms around herself to save herself from the cold. This just made her bosoms and cleavage pop out even more.

"This way!" he pointed to the makeshift cabin on the side of the road where my wife was standing. All three of us started walking towards that with my wife ahead of us and I can see the constable's eyes glued to her swaying ass and creamy legs as she walked in front of us in those high heels. He adjusted his crotch, staring at her and my eyes fell on the bulge that was already formed in his pants. That is the first time I felt a tinge of excitement despite all the nervousness. I cursed myself for feeling that way, but her exposed legs would have driven anyone hard in that moment.

He scuttled forward to climb the steps to the cabin door as we reached there and knocked on the door. "Sir, we have got couple of offenders," he said as he knocked.

I looked at Shweta nervously. She was shivering a bit due to cold. She looked at me with her big beautiful eyes which were showing nervousness and fear of unknown.

After a minute of waiting, the door opened from inside.

"What it is, Latif? Why did you disturb my sleep in this cold night?" the inspector asked he first looked to the constable, then me and then to my wife. His eyes lingering more on her for obvious reasons. He was dark, probably 6 foot tall with a pot belly and huge frame. Much bigger and stronger than me physically.

"Sir, drunk driving case. I thought this case needs your attention," he said with smirk on his face.

"Ohh.. yes, definitely" the inspector mentioned as his eyes scanned my wife from top to bottom. "Send them in and look out for anyone else," he said curtly to the constable.

I saw Latif's grin evaporating. He was probably hoping to get the view of my wife for longer but he was ordered to stay out.

"Get it, you both," he said scoffed at me. I went ahead and climbed the step and then held Shweta's hand as she climbed it in her hills. Latif's eyes were glued to her thighs as she climbed and give even better view to him.

As we went inside, the inspector closed the door and latched it. It was a bit warmer inside. The inspector seemed to be in his early forties. Nowhere near as classy or well-kept as our group circle. He had a big face with a moustache and big dark lips. My eyes went to three stars shining on his shoulders and then to his name plate on his chest which read "Arif Khan".

"Inspector Sir, we are law abiding citizens and for the first time we are caught up in this situation. I know I had few drinks but I am very well conscious to drive the car." I finally mustered the courage to speak up.

He took his own time to look at me, his expressions remained stern without any change as I spoke and then his eyes moved to my wife standing beside me. Shamelessly his eyes moved from her face to her bosoms and her cleavage. He smirked.

"Drink and drive is criminal offence under Section 185 with the fine of 2000 rupees." he said with a pause, his eyes still glued to Shweta's cleavage. Shweta was remarkably keeping her composure and not getting intimated.

"I am ready to pay the fine, Sir!" I interjected a bit relieved as we might be able to get away with this quickly.

"Let me finish," his voice was loud this time. "Fine of 2000 rupees and imprisonment of 6 months for the offender," he completed his statement.

I could feel blood draining from my face as I comprehend what he said. I looked at Shweta and her eyes had widened as well with her lips parted in surprise.

"Sir, this is the first time I have done anything like this. You can check my record." I said almost pleading.

"Yes, sir. We are a very decent couple. There is no need to be that strict. You can let us go with a warning, please," Shweta spoke with her innocent voice.

He pulled out a blank paper from his desk still standing beside his desk. "Write down your names, mobile number and address," he ordered, pointing to the pen in the stand.

I quickly bent down and wrote our details on the empty paper. As I stood up, I saw his eyes were still on Shweta. Shweta was trying to avoid the eye contact with him and was looking towards me. I can sense bit of nervousness in her eyes and her body language.

"Here it is, Sir!" I said, as I returned the paper back to him.

He looked at me and then read our names aloud, "Aditya Tripathi and Shweta Tripathi, nice names" he had a smile on his face. "Give me your license," he ordered again.

I quickly grabbed my wallet from my jeans and produced my license to him. He verified my name and my photo and to our surprise kept the license in his pocket.

"Mr Aditya, it is evident you were driving under influence of alcohol. What other drugs you both have consumed?" he asked without a change of expression like we were criminals.

"No, sir. We have not taken anything else. We are from good family and working with reputed companies. We never do such things," I said quickly as I see things are getting worse and worse.

"I will decide on that," he said stopping me, "I need to search you," he said and walked towards me. I looked at Shweta, she moved to the side as he came closer to me. She was standing there in that transparent top and short flared skirt with bright light from above exposing much of her skin. We would have been home by this time and ravishing her, I thought for a moment before the inspector's touch brought me back to the moment.

"Empty your pockets and raise your hands on the side," he said sternly as he stood right in front of me inches away. I quickly removed keys of my car and wallet from my jeans. He started frisking me as his hands ran through my shoulders, arms, back, side of my chest, waist, touching everywhere to see if there is anything I might be hiding. I just stood still as he searched me with Shweta looking at my frisking with wide eyes. His hands moved below my waist, frisking my pockets and then he moved his hand over my crotch, pressing it almost feeling my penis on pretext of frisking. And that is when I realized, despite being in such terrible situation my cock has its own mind and it was little stiff with all the staring my wife was getting. With his hand still on my crotch he looked up and smiled at me as if mocking me. He continued further down to my thighs till my feet and found nothing.

"I told you sir, we do not do anything like that," I said as he stood up hoping to get some relaxation from him.

"Now, your turn," he said turning to my wife with a smirk on his face.

"What?!" both I and her exclaimed at the same time. Our ordeal was getting worse as he took step towards her.

"You cannot search a lady as per the law. That is illegal," Shweta said firmly as he stood in front of her.

"Do you want me to legally file a case on your husband and have him jailed for 6 months?" he asked her without even raising his voice in cold manner standing in front of her. I could not see his face, but I saw Shweta's hands moving to cover her cleavage as he must be shamelessly staring at her cleavage.

"Please sir, you can't do this," I pleaded from behind, but he simply ignored me.

"I know he is the one who has put you this situation. He likes showing you off, doesn't he?" he asked Shweta with full confidence. She was almost stunned at his words with confusion and shame mixed on her face as she looked to me.

"Ohh, you still don't get it? look at your sweet husband's crotch," he said almost laughing. Shweta's eyes drifted down to my crotch and surely, she can make out a tiny bulge that my semi hard cock making there. Her eyes widen with surprise as she spots that. She did not say a word, but her expressions change completely from nervousness to real calm as if saying to me that she knew it.

"You know what, I am not going to force you. You can wait for me to file the case, call ladies police and they can frisk you as per legal procedure and then take your husband in custody," he said with calm but confident tone to my wife, "or you can let me search you and if I don't find anything I will let you go. Your husband already enjoys that so you might as well," he finished as I hear a hint of pleasure in his voice.

Shweta is still looking at me with her still expression as if for me to speak up and stop it. I did not know what to say and after a long when I failed to say anything, she broke the eye contact and looked at the inspector as if deciding. "You can search me," she said raising her hands to the side.

The inspector looked back at me with a winning smile. I looked at him and Shweta, my beautiful wife standing there with her hands raised to the side in that transparent top. Her cleavage from the bralette and transparent top on full display, her creamy white legs foot apart, her bosom, slim waist and hips making the perfect curves as that unkempt inspector was about to feel those curves. Though my heart was pounding with nervousness and shame, I could feel my cock twitching and getting even harder as I looked at both.

He turned towards her, as Shweta looked to him and then straight to my eyes. I can see his dark hands moving to her neck as he touches her soft neck frisking her. Shweta shuddered with his first touch; I am sure his palms where much rough than mine. His palms glide through her soft neck to her shoulders, tracing her curves rather than frisking her. I can see Shweta's breathing getting heavier as his hands moved to side of her breasts. He looked back it me again making sure that I am watching, and I was watching my wife's ordeal with the mix of shame and excitement.

His hands cupped the beautiful firm globes of my wife. So many guys, her colleagues, her friends would have thought of touching, caressing those breasts even for a second and here she was, with her hands opened and this inspector was going to explore those curves to his hearts content. He cupped his breasts; I can see Shweta taking a deep breath and closing her eyes as he did that. And then he gave them a gentle squeeze as if checking how firm they are. His hands were rather too big (and strong) compared to mine and his palm has covered her entire breasts on pretext of frisking her.

As he touched and pressed on her ample bosoms, to my surprise, rather than getting tense I saw my wife's expression getting more relaxed. Her eyes were closed but I can see her face relaxing, her hands lowering down, her body showing slight twitch at his touches. He also definitely sensed that change and got bolder, moving his hand now on the swell of Shweta's breasts over her transparent top almost touching her soft delicate skin there. Her breathing was getting heavier. This was the first time someone else apart from her husband was touching her like that and was she really enjoying it? My mind was having all those thoughts simultaneously as my cock having its own mind was almost fully hard at the sight of that big inspector exploring my wife's body.

He leaned closer to her staring at her cleavage, I am sure he would be inhaling the sweet aroma of my wife as he was so close to her. His thumb and fingers moving all over her breasts now as if checking she has hidden anything under her bralette. He was almost squeezing her breasts now dropping the pretext of searching her altogether and my wife instead of stopping her was rather submitting to his bold moves almost enjoying it.

He moved his left hand down from her breast while other hand still cupping one. His left hand sliding over her belly and waist tracing those heavenly curves moved over her skirt on her thigh. He lifted her skirt slowly with his hand as I watch in horror, exposing Shweta's fair thigh. His big dark fingers started sliding under the skirt now, the contrast of his dark rough against Shweta's milky soft thigh was too much for me, as I was raging hard by that time. As his hand disappeared under her skirt, I can just faintly imagine what he is doing based on the movement of her skirt. All I can see was her skirt was lifting more as his hand moved upwards on her thigh moving closer and closer to place between her legs.

Suddenly the movement under her skirt stopped and I heard Shweta letting out a soft moan. Was it a moan really? I was still confused, not wanting to believe my wife might really be enjoying this. He looked back at me with a devilish smile and then leaned to my wife and whispered something in her ear.

She opened her eyes and all I immediately knew the state she was in. I had seen those eyes many times whenever she is super turned on. Specially recently when I started insisting her on dressing hotter, each time we came back from such outing, she would be too horny and this was the same expression she always had. My sweet wife was super turned on being explored by a big unkempt inspector as he explored her body right in front of her husband.

polymath9
polymath9
16 Followers
12