The Wife's First Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just that thought made my already hard cock throb in my pant. Her eyes went to my bulge and she knew how hard I was. She looked at me again, her expression still the same and she gave me a smile. or was I just imagining this? Did my wife just smiled at me seeing me hard watching her with another man? I was too confused to make any sense of it and while sight was so arousing, I was feeling ashamed of myself for getting that excited.

"Sir, Dy. S.P. sir is on patrol and coming here in 5 mins," the walkie talkie on the desk cracked out loud in that tense situation.

"That bastard had to come now," the inspector sighed. He moved his hands away from my wife and got to his desk. Holding the walkie talkie, he spoke "Got it, Latif," his eyes still on my wife with her skirt slightly up on one thigh and top slightly dishevelled.

"Seems today is not the day," he looked at me smiling. "You are free to go for now."

I looked at Shweta, her breathing was getting normal now. She did not make eye contact with me as he adjusted her cloths. I was not sure how to react.

"Thank you, sir!" I blurted out, not sure why? Was I thanking him for letting us go? or did I just thank the man who mauled my wife in front of me? I was too embarrassed to say anything else. I collected my wallet and keys kept on the desk.

He opened the door of that cabin as my wife moved out first and then me. It was even more cold outside now. Latif was standing right at the door as we moved out, having a sheepish smile as he watched my wife and then me.

I unlocked my car, as Shweta quickly got into her seat. As I was about to get in, the inspector shouted my name, "Mr Aditya Tripathi," I looked to him, he was standing tall in that door of his cabin. "Expect a visit from P.I. Arif Khan soon, remember I have your license."

Ohh, I almost forgot to collect that back. I did not know what to say as shiver ran down my body. Was it due to the cold wind or the excitement of things to come?!

12