The Wife's New Experiences Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife gets taken advantage of at a wedding party.
5.7k words
4.09
115.3k
107
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Everyone in the story is of age. The daughter and her friend are both 18 years old.

*

I walk into the wedding knowing that it will be beyond boring and only came because my friend George said there would be a lot of good-looking women. 'Fuck It' I thought. 'It's Friday, they have an open bar and, I want to get sloppy drunk. If I get laid, then that's an added bonus for me.' The wedding itself is pretty plain and vanilla. The man walks down the aisle and looks hungover from the night before. George told me the groom had his face buried in a stripper's tits until three this morning and is currently running on fear of his fiancé.

He stands at the altar and I see the bride's mother glaring at him from her seat. I guess he was stupid enough to invite her husband to the carnal bachelor party. What an idiot. He avoids her eyes and instead looks everywhere else. Soon he's saved by the music starting and the bridesmaids paired with groomsmen begin walking down the aisle in the middle of two pews. I watch each couple go past and in between I look over the people on the groom's side.

Nobody seems extraordinarily fun or interesting. As I'm about to give up I see her. She's sitting with perfect posture and a hairstyle that must have taken her an hour in the bathroom. Her husband seems very boring. She's wearing a black and white striped dress that creates an upside-down V along the center seam. She isn't showing any cleavage and the dress is very conservative, but I can see the swell of her breasts through her dress's bodice and the flare of her hips sitting down and she is a knockout. She's a pale redhead weighing no more than 120lbs. She's a little older and I wonder how I will be able to get in her bed tonight.

After the wedding is the reception and it's held in a darkened room filled with tables circling a cheap parquet dance floor. It looks like something they would sell at the discount flooring store because no one ever wanted it. In the dark light it seems less tacky and ugly as it would in the daylight and under bright lights. After I walk in, I took my time in finding my target again and then I see her dancing with the man that was sitting with her during the wedding. Her husband seems entirely forgettable. He doesn't carry any distinct features and carries himself with uncertainty and tentativeness.

He seems unsure of who he is and what he should be doing. His wife also seems aware of his clear feelings of inadequacy as she rubs his back reassuringly while also looking at other people.

To me it looked like she's shopping, I see her dart from man to man on the dance floor with her eyes. I stand at the edge of the dance floor and wait for her eye to hit me then when it does, I begin walking toward her. Her look changes from curiously shopping to intrigue as to where I am going and why did it look like I was heading right for her. When I arrive, that look turned to fear as I greeted them. "Mind if I cut in and dance with the pretty lady there, Pal?" I say and reach between them.

I'm not sure if this guy doesn't want to cause a scene or just simply couldn't stand up for himself, he simply disengages with his wife on the dance floor and allows me to wrap my arms around her and continue the slow dance. "It's okay honey, go get us a drink and I will be over after this song." She tells him and I watch as he slips through the other dancing guests.

"What's your name?" I ask her as I was looking in her eyes with nothing between our faces but 6 inches of space and our body's lightly touching. "Julie" said her soft voice, "and that's my husband Dan." "I'm Justin and I only came to find something tasty to take home." I told her candidly as I let my hand sink down to the crest where her lower back blossomed out to the swell of her ass. "Then why spend your time with me? You can see that I'm already taken." Julie told me. To which I replied, "Just because someone's taken doesn't mean that they can't be taken over." I then lowered my hand and gripped her right cheek tightly and kissed her on the cheek and whispered in her ear, "I'll come find you when you're a little more pliable Julie." I then release her body and walk away passing Dan on the way, heading off the dance floor. "Julie sure does have a tight ass Dan!" and I smacked him on the back.

Dan drops his drinks on the floor, and I tell him that I will go and get some replacements for the both of them and to go find Julie. He thanked me and walks toward where I left Julie and I walk to the bar. I order a double of a drink I knew would fuck Julie up the quickest and got a Jack and Coke for Dan. Once I arrive to the two of them Dan tries to stick up for his wife. "Why do you think you can put your hands on my wife like that? You Animal!" he questions. I hand Julie her drink and give Dan the fakest apology that I can muster and as I am handing him his drink I ask, "Don't you have to drive home tonight? You can't be drinking these it will mess you up badly." And I drink his drink and tell Julie that she can't hold her drink on the dance floor and I watch her tip her glass up and drain the entire glass quickly.

I take the glass from her and return to the bar. "Mikey, here's $100. Make sure that firecracker there in the black and white dress has a new one of these, every 20 minutes for the next 2 hours." I watch the bartender pocket the money and I mingle with the other guests for the next hour and a half before looking for Julie and Dan.

I find them sitting alone at a table and I see the glazed over look in Julies eyes and the recognition when she sees me. It starts with a smile like we are good friends and then turns into a light-hearted grimace. Apparently, she doesn't care as much now that she's drunk and instead smirks and says, "Well if it isn't my groper. Did you come back for another feel because that's not gonna happen mister." Dan is just sitting there with a dark drink in his hand and watching as we speak. I look from Julie to Dan and tell him, "I hope there ain't booze in that drink there Dan." Dan looks down at his drink and shakes his head then speaking quietly he says, "It's only a soda sir."

I hold out my hand and tell Julie to get up because we were going to dance again. She looks at Dan and he seems like a deer caught in the headlights and doesn't know what to do or say. "Dan doesn't mind. Do you Dan? In fact, I won't even take her out of your site. We will dance right here in front of the table." I tell Dan. Julie reaches up tentatively and places her hand in mine. I raise her up and feel the effect that those drinks she's been having tonight have had on her so far as they have caused her legs to wobble slightly as she stands.

Without walking away from the table, I turn Julies back to Dan and put my hands low on her hips. I watch Dans eyes look at where I placed my hands and he seems frightened and intrigued as to what I am doing. I begin dancing with her and ask, "So Julie, what kind of panties are you wearing? It doesn't feel like much as I don't feel any material under this light material."

"That's none of your business! Only Dan gets to see them, and you will never know." She tells me through slurs. I reach lower and cup her ass lightly in both hands and look Dan in the eye like a predator claiming the kill as my own. Julie gasps and I re-assure her, "I just want to make sure you don't fall Julie." She doesn't believe me but also doesn't try to move out of my arms. She lays her head on my shoulder as we move, I slide my hand down the back of her dress and place it under the hem of her dress and on her bare cheek. Julie sighs lightly into my neck, "Honey you are being frisky tonight." I take that to mean she thinks I am Dan and so I move my hand between her legs and lightly slide a finger down into the fold between her legs. She snaps up and looks wild. Her movement is too quick for someone so drunk already and I catch her from falling by spanning both cheeks of her ass with the palm of my hand and let two fingers move between her legs pressing firmly into the gusset of her panties and my other hand rests on her upper back. I can feel the heat coming from her pussy.

"Careful Julie, you almost fell there darlin'" I say as I bring her light frame back to standing and slide my finger along her panty cover slit, along her asshole then up the crease of her cheeks. "A thong is a great choice for this outfit. But no underwear would have been better." I whisper in her ear as I remove both hands and push her back into her seat next to Dan who looks more unsure than he did before. Dan looks in his lap and he's holding a wet spot on his crotch. "Dan! Did you cum in your pants from my dance with your little fuck-toy wife?" I ask him. All Dan does is nod and look sheepishly over at his wife. Julie looks at Dan and I see the disgust in her eyes. "Don't be to mad Julie. 85% of married men want to see their wives with another man. Your husband here may not have even known that this was his desire until now." I tell her of the fact that I just made up and she lightens her disgust.

"I don't want to see another man fuck her!" Dan says, trying to sound certain but it falls flat.

"Is that so Dan? I have a test for that." I ask then reach over to Julie sitting and I shove a hand down the front of her dress and grope roughly at her chest. Dan stares wide-eyed at me but says nothing. Julie looks at Dan then down to his pants and they both allow me to molest her without complaint.

"It seems that I see a tent spouting there. What do you see Julie?" I ask.

Julie didn't say anything but instead she closes her eyes and moaned quietly as I roll a nipple in my hand. "Time to go home you two." I tell her as I remove my hand and motion for Dan to stand up and I give Julie my hand to stand. She stands unsteadily and I wrap my arm around her back and allow my hand to stay on her ass.

We follow Dan to the door and into the parking lot. Julies husband reaches the car first and it was a little dark blue sedan. Dan held the door open in the front passenger door and stands there quietly looking at me leading Julie up to the car. When we get there, I push Julies back against the car and lean in and kiss her. She is too drunk to try and stop me and instead she returns my kiss and I take my time and slide my hands under her skirt and lift her off the ground. She wraps her legs around me and I push my hardening member against her and slide her crotch up and down over my cock.

Dan coughs and breaks the spell and Julie breaks the kiss and looks over at Dan as I still hold her up. Her eyes see him, but she moans as I let her slide down again and pull her from the car. As I hold her up with one hand, I open the door to the back of the car with my other. "Dan, go start the car, will you?" I then put Julie back down on her feet and turn her around to face the open door. "Crawl in Julie!" I tell her and push her forward into the backseat and as she places her hands on the seat I hold her in place and pull her dress up exposing her white ass to anyone that's looking. "What are you doing, mister?" Julie asked in a soft voice. "I'm improving your outfit." I tell her as I slide my fingers along the back of her leg, she shivers as I get higher. I then slide my hand over her cheeks and grip the waist of her thong and pull it up and I see it tighten over her protruding mound before I release tension then quickly I yank and hear the thong snap in the waist crotch and she leaps at the pressure.

I then place her ripped panties in my pocket and slide my fingers between her legs and run them back and forth along her drenched pussy lips and they part, willing and wanting me to enter her. "Get in there." I tell her and I push her in as I follow behind her. She reaches the other door then turns and sits in her seat without fixing her dress. Her right thigh is visible all the way to her ass. She looks at me and giggles. It seems that she is ready to party correctly now. I tell Dan "Let's go home."

He asks me, "Where do you live? I'll drop you off first."

"No Dan, we are going to your house. Just Drive." I order Dan forward. I pull Julies ripped thong out of my pocket lean forward to Dan and shove her panties in his mouth. He looks confused but left the panties right there. I then sat back turning and placing my right hand on Julies exposed thigh and move it up. As I move it up Julie opens her legs and pulls her dress up to her waist exposing her pussy to me. She smiles and runs her hand through her small patch of red curly hair that tops her glistening pussy.

"Please touch me!" Julie begs with her eyes closed leaning on the headrest. Ignoring her I remove my hand from her thigh and unbutton then zip down my pants before I reach in and pull out my hardening cock. Not receiving an answer Julie opened her eyes and looks over at me as my cock comes into view. "OH MY GOD!" she exclaims. Not needing any more words to come out of her mouth I reach around the back of her head and pull her head down. She didn't fight and her eyes never drift from my cock until it enters her thick full lips.

She immediately begins a very sloppy blowjob. "Dan! How often does this slut give you blowjobs?" I ask.

"Shes not a slut and she says she..." He falters as he turns his head and sees his wife trying harder at a blowjob then any time, she ever did with him.

"EYES ON THE ROAD DICKHEAD!" I yell and point toward the road with one hand and shove Julies head down to the base of my cock with the other one causing her to gag. Dan turns back to the road and was visibly shaking and lost any color he had remaining in his face. He suddenly realized how this day was likely going to end.

I release Julies head and she stayed where I release her. She slowly starts to resume her sucking of my cock while reaching over and she starts to play with my balls. I tell her to get on her knees and stick her ass up. This causes her ass to be above the window line and every stop gives anyone looking a glimpse right at Julies juicy and inviting quim. As we arrive at their house Julie sits up and complains about her jaw hurting.

I see that we were pulling into a nicely maintained suburban two-story house. Dan shuts off the car and takes out the keys. "Come open the door over here and help Julie to the door." I demand of Dan. He gets out of the car and as he walks around to our door, I pull Julie on my lap and tell her to open her legs wide. When Dan opens the door, what he sees is my hard cock resting directly on Julies pussy which rubs slowly against each other. Dan reaches down and rubs his little dick through his pants before holding his hand out to Julie who grabs it and begins being pulled off my lap.

Julie losses her grip and falls backward and pierces herself with my hardened cock as it goes deep, and she moans loudly. Dan looks around to see if anyone in the neighborhood heard or saw this happen. They are respected by their neighbors and he is scared of what they will say if they see Julie fucking outside. The fact that she is fucking another man doesn't cross his mind. "Let's go inside where it's more comfortable for that game Julie." As I say this, I reach up the back of her dress and pull the zipper from the top of her dress and pull it the entire way down to the waist of the dress. The back opens and reveals a black strapless bra which I reach up and unclip before Dan finally pulls her out.

As she stands, her dress top fell forward and exposes her tits to Dan and the rest of the neighborhood. Dan tries to pull her dress back up until I tell him to leave her. He then releases the dress and lets her dress fall down again and she giggles as the cool air tickles her hardened nipples. Dan looks around then looks at his own feet where he sees Julies black strapless bra that fell out of the dress as it dropped. He reaches down and picks it up, holding it in his hand and walks toward the front of their house. I reach around Julies waste and walk with her as she leans her head on my shoulder and holds my cock in her hand running up and down the length of it as we walk.

At the door Dan fumbles with his keys before suddenly freezing and turning on his heel. "We can't go in!" Dan says with more authority than I realize that he had available to him.

"And why the hell not Dan?" I questioned him as he watches Julie stroking me on their front lawn.

"Our daughter Saydie is having a friend over tonight. They had to study for a big test tomorrow at school." He says, then looks at Julie and asks, "Why did we say yes when Say asked to have Vic stay over?" I see his eyes light up with the idea that he may be able to save his wife from fucking a stranger. That is until I told him to open the door and get inside. He lowered his head again and opens the door. He then stands aside and lets Julie and I walk through into their front living room. I walk Julie in front of the couch and push her dress over her hips and let it pool at her feet. She stands there in her heels and thigh-high pantyhose and nothing else.

"On your knees Julie." I quietly tell her. She immediately kneels down and right away she leans forward and greedily takes my cock deep in her mouth. I hear Dan close and lock the front door and quietly creeps into the room with us where he stops at the entry and stares as his wife kneels naked in front of a stranger with his cock in her mouth.

"Dan, why don't you take a seat and pull out your dick and enjoy yourself?" I ask him.

"Can we go to our room for some privacy? I don't want our daughter to see this. Would that be alright?" He begs. He looks ridiculous in his crumpled suit and clear erection standing out. His hands are together in front of him looking like Oliver Twist asking for 'more Groal please sir' He looks weak and defenseless. If I said no than I would be fucking her on the couch, and it may end there. I'm not planning on this to be a one-time thing and so I tell him to lead the way. He walks ahead of us and climbs the stairs. I follow behind Julie and as she climbs the stairs ahead of me, I see her fingers between her own legs as she is pushing them in and out with each step. When we reach the top of the stairs, I grab her hand and lick her juices from the knuckles then allow her to clean the rest of her fingers.

Dan stands outside of a door and motions for us to stay quiet as this is Saydies room and he looks petrified and scared. As Julie and I pass the room I reached over and pinch Julies nipple hard, causing her to yelp loudly. Dan turns and the expression of fear widens. We continue to their master bedroom at the end of the hall where Dan stands with the door wide open.

I walk in and right in front of me I see a well-made queen size bed in the center of the room bordered by two side tables that match the bedframe and a long dresser on the opposite wall. All of the pieces match and must have come in the same packaged deal. Besides this furniture there is a full-length mirror in one corner than in the corner near the door was a small chair that faces the bed.

I look at Dan and point to the chair in the corner. He walks to the chair and sits down. I then bend Julie over the edge of the bed and begin to push two fingers in and out of her pussy. Each time I was almost completely pull out. It feels like she is sucking me back in. I continue to plow into her and begin pushing my thumb against her asshole. She begins to moan and as I push my thumb beyond the ring at her asshole she jumps in place and groans like a delirious ape.

"Dan, I think your wife's ass wants to take a cock." I tell him. Dan just looks amazed and I see him push his pants back and forth as he plays with himself. I then pull my fingers out of Julie and let her clean all of my fingers before I turn her around and sit her on the edge of the bed. Lightly I push her, and she falls back on the bed and her legs part widely. I stand for a moment looking at her alabaster body. Her breasts point slightly to the sides and her hair covering her mound is lightly cropped and shaped in a small V.

12