The Wife's New Experiences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneel down in front of her and place my mouth over her pussy and she grips my head and pulls me tightly into her pussy. I begin flicking her clit back and forth until I feel her bucking her hips and moan loudly then when I felt she was about to cum I pull off and stand up. She cries in frustration at my quick exit and from her lost orgasm. I turned toward Dan and notice movement near the door.

I ignore the movement and stand facing Dan and tell him to describe his daughter to me.

"She...looks like a small version of Julie. She's very beautiful, she has long legs and a small frame. Her breasts are smaller than her moms, but very nice to look at." He tells me all of this while he rubs his dick. I watch Dan and as he describes her to me, he looks at my cock I can see his mind is not on me but rather thinking of his daughter.

"DAN" Julie exclaims, "Do you want to fuck our daughter? You dirty fucker." I look toward Julie still spread wide open on the bed then look in the mirror and see at the door were two heads. I can see a redhead and a brunette head. Dan was right, her face did look like Julies and I turn to Julie and tell her to face Dan and get on her hands and knees.

I walk behind her and slide my cock with difficulty. Her pussy feels like a vice and as I push my girth deeper into her, she drops her face to the pillow under her and cries into the pillow. "Would you like to fuck Saydie, Dan?" I ask while sawing in and out of Julie. As I ask him, I look at the door and see both girls looking at Julie and me. I catch their eyes and they look like they are enjoying themselves. Saydie has a hand in her shorts and as we look at each other she begins to move her hand faster. I then look at Vic and she seems to be doing the same thing. When she notices I'm looking at her she pulls her finger out and puts them in Saydies mouth who gobbles them up like a starving child. "would you like to have Saydie come in here and take off her tight little white shirt that you can see her nipples through and slip off her red soccer shorts and play with her little clit in front of you?"

"Oh God, I'm sorry Julie but Yes I want to see that happen, but it never will." Dan cries and pulls his dick out of his pants. Julie looks up and I could feel her cum on my cock as I continue to ram into her over and over again.

"I bet you would love it if she and Vic would make out and eat each other out while I was getting fucked by this fucking brute to, wouldn't you?" She spoke and I can hear that the idea excites her as well and decide I would call her out on her perversion.

I grab her hair and pull it back as I violently push in then I lean over her back and speak in her ear, "Bitch! I can hear the excitement in your voice. You want to watch your little girl get fucked by that little dick in the corner, don't you?"

She just shakes her head yes as another wave of ecstasy courses through her body.

"Hey buddy, close your eyes. We're going to play a little game." As I say this Dan looks tentatively at Julie then closes his eyes. I look at the door and point at the girls looking and listening to us and then turn my hand over and direct them into the room before I hold my finger to my lips. "Now, Imagine Saydie walking in here while I'm fucking the shit out of your wife. She sees you sitting in the corner with your dick in your hand. What do you want her to do Dan?" Julie sees what is happening and only moans loudly and I see Saydie and Julie stare at each other eyes. Both Saydie and Vic look jealous of the treatment Saydie's mother is getting.

He replies quickly without opening his eyes, "Take your clothes off honey. Let daddy see how you've grown." Saydie looks at me and she pulls her top over her head and tosses it to the floor, then follows that by peeling her small shorts down her legs and as she did this, she points her ass toward Julie and me. She bends at the hip, pushing her small pussy towards us from between her legs. Without needing direction Vic also disrobes and their bodies look like mirrors of each other except that Vics nipples are a darker shade of pink and she has a small patch of brunette curly hairs covering her pussy where- Say has a bald pussy mound.

"Do you want her to push that little bald pussy in your mouth while Vic crawls in your lap and starts sucking on your little cock you are jerking there?" I ask Dan. He just smiles with eyes closed and he nods his head vigorously up and down. Saydie and Vic look at each other and smile. Saydie stands in front of her dad and climbs onto the armrests then lowers into a crouch. She puts her pussy right in front of his face as Vic positions herself between Dans legs right over his dick. "Now Dan I want you to stick your tongue out and lick that pussy until she screams daddy."

Dan pushes his tongue out and as soon as Saydie sees his tongue, she grabs his head and shoves it deep in her pussy and holds him there. His eyes go big and he looks up to see that it is his daughter who was now on his face. Then, if that wasn't unbelievable enough, he feels a hot mouth engulf his dick and push his hands away. This was already too much for him and he came right in Vics mouth as soon as she put him in. Vic pops off his dick with a tight suction then stands beside Say, leans over and kisses her. She shares the cum from Dan with Saydie like a good friend and Dan feels a drop on his forehead then it runs slowly down his face as he keeps his face buried in Saydies hole. She looks more interested in Vic than with Dan as they start to play with each other's bodies.

I grab Julies leg and flips her over on the bed without pulling my cock out. When she lands, her tits bounce left to right violently then rock side to side again and finally they sit motionless where gravity drags them, one slightly left and one slightly right of where they would sit when she still had perky tits. "Say, come her and give your mom a kiss hello." I tell her. She seems sad to be leaving the attention of her father, but she walks over to the bed leans down and I watch as their lips meet with Julies, then part. Their tongues tangle with each other. Vic sees the vacancy left by Saydie and climbs up and pushes Dans face in her pussy demanding he make her cum.

I watch as she began bucking on his face violently and his dick started to stand up again. Vic shook and then released his head and as she climbed down, she saw his dick erect and then turns and reaches between her legs guides his dick to her wanting pussy. She sits fully on his cock and watches us on the bed. I hear Dan groan then peek out the side to watch us as well.

Saydie reaches over and holds Julies left breast in her hand. She quickly finds her nipple and rolls it between her fingers gently. This gentle tugging and the cock deep in her pussy causes Julie to cum again. "Where's my kiss sweet girl?" I ask Saydie. She breaks her kiss with Julie and leans over Julie to reach me. I tell her to straddle her mother to make it easier and as she places her knees on either side of Julies head then leans into me and we kiss.

I taste Julie on her mouth then whisper in her ear, "Put your pussy in her mouth and she will make you cum quicker than your friend can." Then she slowly lowers herself and Julie watches as Saydies bald pussy gets closer to her face. She smells sweet and inviting and she hadn't licked a pussy since college. She realizes that she loves pussy almost as much as dick. Without thinking about it she reaches up with her head and meet Saydie as she was lowering.

I watch Saydie lightly jump at the first contact then continue down and within a minute Saydie is convulsing on her mothers' face. I fell myself nearing climax and decide that now was a good time and saw in and out a few more times before pushing deep, and I feel by balls tighten and then my cock pulse as jets of cum push into Julie. When I stop pushing jets of jism I pull out and stand at the foot of the bed and call Saydie and Vic to me and we walk out of the room leaving Dan and Julie spent and in aww of the experience they just went through. "Thank you for a fun night, can't wait to do this again real soon." I tell them both.

I dress and then hold each girl in an arm naked and begin to walk out when I hear Dan say, "Julie's taking our son to college next week, so she won't be around, sir." I just nod and continue to the front door. I ask Say for the name of the college and when they were going to be there as well as getting all the needed phone numbers. I kiss each girl and tell them they will still have plenty of time to play and things are just getting started. Then I open the door and walk out into the cool night and stroll a few blocks before I order an Uber and leave them for now.

12