The Wife's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as I'd been quite happy to shag only one women for the rest of my life, to finally have my 'second' virginity wiped away, fifteen years after I'd first slept with anyone else, it was simultaneously both amazing and frightening. Having a beautiful Filipino woman swallowing my load had definitely been a fantasy, as myself and Louise had definitely experimented with watching porn together, but to have this fantasy actually happen when my wife was riding my face was almost too much to believe. I came around enough to start focusing on what surrounded me rather than just how my now empty balls and entirely flaccid cock felt. I could hear some shuffling next to me. As per mine and Louise's agreement, when she had reached orgasm I was allowed to remove my mask whenever I wished, as I had fulfilled my minimum duties, although I regularly kept it on for longer as she often had 'rewards' planned out for good behaviour. Sorry, good fucking, bad behaviour. I did so now and, to my delight saw Louise and Lucy sat in an embrace, gently yet passionately kissing. Lucy was sat astride my wife's lap, her legs wrapped around her preventing Louise from moving anywhere, but I don't think you could have separated the two with dynamite whichever way you tried.

Allowing the two to have their space, I left the bedroom and walked naked across the landing to the bathroom. No kids in the house tonight obviously, having shifted them off to grandparents or their own friends. Stood in the bathroom, I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. Six feet tall, still a full head of dark hair (I was only in my thirties, but still, it's a positive), contact lenses having replaced glasses some years ago, and currently having a young beauty in the bedroom I definitely felt the need to try feel good about myself. No sixpack but my stomach was pretty flat, my legs were long, not too hairy but not too smooth either, so no risk of looking like a bear. I had fairly fat fingered hands, what I always derided as fat sausages, but what Louise had always said were her extra cocks when I used them inside her, so I couldn't complain too much, especially if Lucy was as tiny elsewhere as her petite frame suggested. I was hoping I'd be allowed to find that out for myself. That is, if she focused her view purely below my face, otherwise I didn't have a fucking chance.

Sighing in acceptance that it either would or wouldn't happen I stopped 'admiring' myself in the mirror and moved onto actually having a piss.

Shaking my cock off and giving it a clean in case anyone fancied another suck, I returned to the room to find my wife bent over on the bed, Lucy lying before her writhing and moaning under my Louise's tender ministrations. Not only could I hear her licking and sucking, the lapping of her tongue on another sopping wet cunt, but I could also see her fingers entering and spreading her, fucking and teasing. Lucy was pulling at the nipples on her small chest, twisting them hard as she writhed in a mixture of pleasure and pain. It wasn't long before, as I stood there stroking my cock having become hard again in record time, she quickly reached orgasm, a small high-pitched burst of pleasure followed by the kicking and shuddering of her legs.

Louise didn't let up at all despite her friend's reaction, continuing to lick, kiss and fuck as Lucy's orgasm washed over her. It was at that point I couldn't hold back and, gently pushing my wife's legs apart, in I knelt behind her and hungrily pressed my cock against her arse. Louise finally let up from her oral assault on her friend's cunt and almost growled;

"I've been wondering how long you were going to stand there for, get your fucking cock in me right fucking now."

Not having to be told twice, I slid my cock down her arse crack, enjoying the curves and jiggling flesh on offer before reaching her sopping wet pussy. Sliding it in I pounded in my full six inches immediately, leading her to gasp at the suddenness of my girth inside of her. Initially she began to struggle to focus upon the Asian beauty before her as I grabbed at her hips and filled that sopping wet pussy fully, enjoying the brand-new sensation of fucking a woman who was fucking a woman. Hell, until less than half an hour before, I'd only ever fucked one women, ever. Not two at the same damn time, so today was like my birthday and Christmas combined.

Eventually Louise managed to figure out a system where she could enjoy my cock while still making sure Lucy was enjoying her tongue, and we spent about ten minutes with me banging away hard at her pussy as she licked away at Lucy's, only stopping after Louise had shuddered, gasped and moaned from another orgasm, with her pussy pulsing and gripping on my cock. It felt wonderful as her pussy tightened around my girth, continuing to push in and out of her until she pushed me off and lay on the bed, still quivering and gasping.

With almost superhuman speed Lucy jumped onto all fours and, straddling my wife's quivering naked form, bent forward and once again took my cock into her mouth, sucking all of my wife's juices off my iron-bar hard cock. Even in a kneeling position she still managed to take most of me to the back of her throat. Now I could see her do this instead of 'just' experiencing it for myself, it was an even more intense experience. She somehow was able to relax her throat so much so that, from the position I was in I could see the bulge in her neck as she took me down to her deepest, coming and going as she oscillated back and forth. As entirely amazing as this felt, I needed something more, so as my wife still lay underneath us coming down from her orgasm, I picked Lucy up, causing her to shriek in either surprise or anticipation, and I turned her body around one hundred and eighty degrees then pushed her hands from in front of her on the bed so her arse was sticking up, her face flat on the bed. Her breasts were now brushing against Louise's, who was now starting to breathe normally but still hadn't moved. After only a quick look at Lucy's absolutely cracking arse, tight yet with the merest hint of jiggle, I slid my the fat head of my cock between her pussy lips.

This sexy Filipino women who, any day of the week I would have told you was well out of my league, gasped with excitement and actively tried to wriggle back further onto my cock as I held it there but, to my intense excitement, despite having had my wife's tongue and fingers going to absolute town on it, as well as already having came hard, her pussy was far too tight for my cock to slide straight in. Grasping a hip with one hand and pushing down on the small of her back with the other, I prevented her from pushing back and instead, without removing my cockhead, gently inserted a finger at the side of her vagina, helping to create a small enough gap for me to slide even further in, repeating the process the other side to get me even deeper. Then, when that was done, it was just time and patience as I slowly moved in and out of her tight, dripping wet hole.

My wife hadn't moved from underneath us, but I could see now that she was starting to finger herself, not usually enough to make her orgasm, but by the wet noise emanating whenever her own four fingers entered herself I wasn't expecting it to be too long. I continued my stroke, gentle but persistence, and it wasn't too long before I had almost fully entered her. I took the opportunity to pull out before pounding back in, something I soon discovered Lucy enjoyed as much as Louise normally did due to the unexpected shock of the friction, but it also thrilled me to see not only her the response as she pushed back further into me but also the gaping of her pussy from where I'd been stretching her, and I felt another stirring within my balls.

Louise, who'd reached another orgasm as she plunged four fingers inside of herself obviously saw the reaction within myself, and sprung immediately into action.

"If you're going to fill her up, you might as well give Lucy a proper orgasm." At this point, she slapped her friend on her arse as hard as she could. "Roll over and get on your back. He seems pretty damn close to me." To help fuel my ego, Lucy gave a disappointed sigh when I intentionally, slowly and teasingly, slid my cock out from inside her. I did hold my view of her gaped cunt for as long as I could, for as wide as it looked there was no arguing that she had a goddamn tiny pussy. Louise knew I liked cumming on top, preferably with her on her front as I could feel her ass pushing against me as I slammed into pussy, but this way I could kiss her lips and nibble on her neck as I fucked her hard, helping her reach her own orgasm. Never having fucked anyone else I didn't know if it was good etiquette to do so with a none-romantic sexual partner, but as I felt my balls tighten as I lunged towards a second orgasm I felt it probably wasn't going to make much of a difference.

Laying down and rolling over to face me, I got a real look at her body, especially her stomach toned and flat, it was fairly obvious she went the gym. Her breasts were, especially with gravity working against them, small, but absolutely not flat. They were perky with large areolas, entirely natural looking on the frame she possessed, slim and jaw droppingly sexy.

It was not long before my body was pressing against her, my right hand guiding my cock into her still tight pussy. To my delight she wrapped herself around me as I did this, kissing and nibbling at my body and the moment I had guided myself inside her I responded with a similar delight.

I'm not entirely sure what Louise's response to this was, all I knew was that my cock was inside this gorgeous pinoy women and that I hoped not to come too soon. I was eager to know how tight her pussy could get when she creamed on it and I took no time in pounding away, my face staring at this beautiful woman's, her eyes closed, her mouth open wide, with short, sharp gasps the only noise emanating from within for a couple of minutes. It was only as I felt my balls begin to tighten I heard Lucy start to make a different noise, faint at first but quickly increasing in volume.

"Oh my god... oh my god. Oh my god! OH MY GOD!" The last 'Oh my god' came out in a scream and coincided with her bucking her chest and head towards me to pull me fully onto her. Even with my weight she still bucked and rode as she experienced one more powerful orgasm. Coincidentally, it coincided with my thrusting harder as my balls had just had enough. I released everything I had left and almost collapsed upon the beautiful women beneath me as it took all the energy I had left.

It, was, bliss. Her pussy was so tight on my girth, that while shagging my wife's was always great, several kids had taken its toll somewhat. It was never going to be comparable to a gaping chasm but compared to Lucy's gripping pussy there was just no comparison, it was like her inner walls were doing everything they could to milk out every last drop.

I lay there for a few moments and, without thinking about it gave the women lying beneath me a deep tonguing kiss, to which she responded with the same passion, her hands running all over my back as we lay close. It was then that I tried to remove my cock from inside her.

"No, not yet," Lucy whispered in my ear, "wait until you go limp."

I laughed. "That'll be a while with one as fit as you." This was met by giggles.

"That's the plan."

So I lay there for a few minutes, well aware that my cock remained deep(ish) inside a beautiful women who wasn't my wife, that very same person was now sat on the side of the bed beside us, staring down at the tableau we made. Her forehead was still sweaty and her nipples were still engorged, a sign she had been roughly fucked and made to cum hard herself, but she sat there with no sign of malice or any upset, instead stroking Lucy's long black hair which had become somewhat frazzled and displaced in the moment.

When the moment came (no pun intended), my cock slid out with a small wet noise and I heard Lucy moan, closer to a small whisper, yet her words were in Tagalog;

"Parkiramdam ko ay walang laman...", and as I rolled over and lay next to her, my eyes closing from sheer exhaustion and relief I could feel her moving to be closer to me.

Louise however had other ideas. As soon as I was out of the way enough she shuffled her body in next to her friend, who despite her shuffles to get close to me, remained lying flat on her back. She was running her hands over the soft smooth skin on her friends slim tight body. As I lay there, drifting in and out of conscience due to the exertion and bliss I had felt I could hear them murmuring and giggling together, whispering and kissing, talking about how sexy they thought the other looked, how wonderful the other one felt, how they were looking forward to sleeping cuddled I together, having breakfast naked, choosing baby names, having a shower together, etc. All I knew was that I was knackered and was looking forward to being a part of that sandwich.

My eyes shot open as my brain finally recognised what my ears had heard, and I interrupted discussing the positive and negatives of massive breasts by exclaiming;

"Baby names? What the fuck are you talking about? You told me you'd started the change!"

As one, they looked at me before looking back at each other and bursting into giggles.

"Don't you worry dear," Louise said with a glint in her eye, "my baby making days are over. Lucy's however..." she looked meaningfully at the flat stomach, so I relaxed somewhat.

"Oh, well, thank God, that's alright then. Congrats Lucy, I didn't realise, you're not showing, far along?" I stopped blathering on in case Louise took offense at not being able to have any more kids.

Lucy's eyes flashed cheekily.

"Oh, I'm not pregnant. Not yet at least." She gently began to stroke her stomach.

I blinked several times, trying to prevent the inevitable sleep from clouding my judgement and sight. I must have looked completely non-plussed because Louise began laughing hard, although I felt a spark of appreciation to Lucy who just lay there looking a bit guilty.

"Oh you bloody idiot. Surely you've figured it out that you're going to be the dad? Or sperm donor anyway. I could count on the fingers of a blind butcher's hand how many women I've wanted to sleep with, so what did you think brought this on?" I blinked again, still not quite sure what to say. "When the menopause hit early I thought about all the stuff I'd wanted to do, and it turns out I at least wanted to try a threesome, but I couldn't imagine shagging another bloke. So when Lucy here mentioned she was desperate to get pregnant, as well as being bisexual, we came to a deal. You father the baby, and yes, we've agreed that you get to shag her when she's pregnant because of your weird fetish, but once the baby's born you're out the picture. You just get to enjoy the good bits, and I only mean that because you're not the one who has the carry the little shit, or even push it out the end of what you've got."

I lay there quite red, embarrassed that my wife had obviously been sharing my private fantasies with someone she worked with. Yes, I'd got to know Lucy a bit over the last few years or so, but the question was, had it been a natural growth that had taken an odd turn into the bedroom, or had it just been so Lucy would be comfortable in shagging me and carrying my child? But should I be embarrassed and upset, or instead secretly pleased that my wife had considered my thoughts in finding pregnancy sexy when organising this devilish plan?

I did my best to keep my voice from shaking. "And when did you realise you wanted to try a threesome?"

Louise furrowed her brow, "Gosh, I don't know. About when I started to feel about as sexy as a brick wall with my hot flushes and my fanny getting dryer than a dehydrated cactus, I realised that I wanted to try something that didn't just involve a dick. And your cock." At that last dig she laughed, leaned over her prostrate friend and gave me a deep kiss. "There's no other man that I'd want sticking his dick in me, or even some of my closest friends. We've got four beautiful children together so either your ugly genes don't get passed down, or you're obviously not that bad looking! With the amount of kids we had before we started to take precautions you're obviously pretty virile. Oh, and you almost always make me cum, and if I haven't that particular time, I've no doubt I'll cum at least twice next time, because you hate getting yours if I don't get mine, which makes a nice change from the average selfish bloke." She smiled. "It didn't hurt that whenever you've met Lucy, shit, any of my friends, you always make an active effort to be polite, kind and generous, even if you don't particularly get on with them. Those are talents that Lucy wouldn't mind getting passed on naturally to her kid either."

Despite my initial hurt and betrayal I couldn't help but smile. Although I was fairly certain that half of it was flattery, I did believe the other half to be true which is always nice to hear. It was also pretty obvious that Lucy had some attraction to me as I obviously did to her, so I was pretty certain that whenever I got to shag her ever blossoming body, her swelled breasts and ever-expanding stomach pictured in my mind, it wouldn't just be a pity shag in lieu of 'payment'.

I gestured at Lucy's naked form still flat on the bed. "So, I assume this is to help with the pregnancy in keeping as much of my sperm as possible inside of you?"

Lucy nodded. "It was Louise's suggestion".

"Well," I smiled, "she's doing it wrong. Here," I handed Louise a pillow, "put this under Lucy's hips and the sperm will naturally gravitate towards the uterus. Also, is this your most fertile period or the most convenient time when we could have an empty house?"

As her friend looked confused, Louise laughed. "Trust you to think about the most efficient way to knock someone up, you must be bloody keen on getting her pregnant, and before you ask, yes, you will have some times with just you and Lucy, as if we get babysitters for an empty house even once a week it's going to start looking a bit dodgy, so if Luce isn't pregnant soon you'll have to go over to hers to do it."

"I'd never even thought of half of those things," admitted Lucy as she lifted her pussy in the air, allowing Louise to plant a pillow beneath it, "I'm not even sure when my cycle is..."

Looking over the prone form of a beautiful women, Louise and I shared grins and glances as we listened to Lucy's questions and queries, in some places confirming both comforting and disturbing details, while dispelling the old wives tales that somehow always crept into circulation despite being roundly debunked.

As the questions devolved into gossip I rose from the bed, grabbed a robe from the back of the door and made my way down to the kitchen. Here I made up a tray of tea with three mugs, and a bottle of red wine with two glasses. This latter detail might disappoint Lucy, but as a (hopeful) mum-to-be she might as well start now. Returning to the room some minutes later, having waited patiently for the kettle to boil, I found that the time had been long enough for the girls to have fallen asleep, Louise on one edge of the bed, snuggled into Lucy who remained on her back despite the pillow having been removed for what I suspect to be comfort reasons.

I placed the tray down carefully and quietly poured myself a small glass of wine before gingerly sitting on the unoccupied side of the bed. As I enjoyed the fruity notes mixed with the more bitter tannins, I enjoyed the mix of a sexy curvy beauty, her bottom and breasts enunciating her femininity, with a slimmer yet equally as sensual woman, whose darker coloured skin and unfamiliar features helped her to stand out despite the lack of my preferred curves. Whoever would end up being the father to her children, there would be no way it wouldn't end up beautiful, although the same could definitely be said of Louise.