The Wife's Surprise

Story Info
A wife introduces an unknown element into their sex life.
7.5k words
3.75
49.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there as I had many times before in full anticipation of what was to come.

Shortly after our relationship had begun, Louise, formerly my girlfriend and now my wife of fifteen years, had made sure that I became used to wearing a blindfold. It wasn't because she felt unattractive, but to allow her to get on with the job without me getting distracted. As proud as she was of her curves and, eventually, her stomach, the toll of motherhood eventually grew on her, and she started to want me to wear the blindfold more. When it came to having four children, she finally recognised that it was inevitable that, without some form of intervention nature would change her body, and I can't say I wasn't initially disappointed to lose the flat stomach that I'd love to cover with my cum, but eventually I came to recognise that her new body didn't make her any less attractive. In fact it probably gave her greater appeal in my eyes, with her stomach allowing me something to fondle as, with my blindfold on, I was unable to see the beauty that was before me blind as I was, I loved running my fingers across the folds and curves that she had. She made me wear it on special occasions so I wouldn't get distracted when she made any, shall I say, preparations.

At times, as now, she also made me wear ear plugs so I couldn't hear anything and anticipate her plans. The surprise was key, and I don't have the patience to not try and figure out her possible tactics in my head, leading to inevitable disappointment, as a brain can create greater meals than hands, mouth or pussy are able to manage, wonderful as they are. The ear plugs also helped Louise focus knowing I wasn't listening in, and I always lay here afterwards, completely satisfied. It wasn't every time the blindfold and ear plugs came out, as while a cordon bleu meal is undoubtedly exquisite, if you ate it constantly it would be like any other meal, so it makes sense to normally have something you can just stick in the oven and let it fill you up.

As I waited for her, I pictured her body in my mind. While I loved all of her, it was her arse that took most of my attention due to its curvaceous appearance, yet the skin was smooth, with not a hint of cellulite despite the pressures of childbirth and motherhood upon her. Her figure was hourglass, her stomach may have not have been as flat as it once was, but they added to her more mature allure, as well as accentuating how grabbable her hips were. This lent her a figure that was enviable anywhere, be it the beach in her bikini or the school playground in her sensible attire, it was impossible to avoid the prominence of her figure. It helped that it gave me something to grab as I thrust into her, especially when during doggystyle, which was a regular favourite for us both as it gave me the opportunity to sow my seed away from her fertile womb and instead onto her pale behind, white onto white as she refused to allow most of her body to tan, instead preferring to wear full body wetsuits in public, as she hated being perved on. Well, by anyone but me obviously. I loved admiring her fit as fuck body.

It was only in private I was allowed to see certain aspects of her body in the nude, and it was only with the start of the menopause that I was once again became able to pump my cum into her sopping wet cunt without fear of once again gaining fatherhood. To my great thanks, I found that while mother nature may have taken away Louise's ability to bear children, it never stopped her body from wanting me to slide my cock inside her naturally by getting her sopping wet without the use of any unnatural lubrications. While I can't say I'm blessed with unnatural length, my six inches of length rarely disappoints, with a girth of six along the entire shaft also. This can make it look short and fat, but I can improve upon that size the more desperate and eager I become as my cock head becomes increasingly engorged and can add at least another centimetre in girth. It may also come as no surprise that the closer I get to ejaculation the more likely she is to orgasm, her pussy grasping tightly along my shaft even after several children.

While I have admittedly already placed great emphasis upon my wife's arse, her breasts are also pretty stunning, their size being entirely ample, neither bee stings nor melons, neither too little or too much, her C cups each rest easily in a palm. Her nipples would often become hard and straight as I fondled and pinched them, an affect I did harder when I took her up the arse, but that tale can be for another day, for as of now I lay on our king size bed alone, completely naked apart from the aforementioned blindfold. Laying here in all anticipation all I know is, no part of my wife ever disappoints.

She had initially initiated the blindfold as she felt she needed to spice up what had admittedly been a bit of an initial bland sex life, as her first pregnancy had occurred almost immediately upon our embarking on a sexual relationship together, what was admittedly my first. As she was somewhat more experienced, being a few years my senior and a lot more adventurous, she insisted that missionary would not be the one position we'd be stuck in after her pregnancy had ended, so started a program of finding and using alternate positions, and indeed other sexual acts, that would keep us interested without getting bored of a particular act or position.

As I lay there, blindfolded and ear-plugged (we'd tried the other kind of plug and it just wasn't for me), desperately anticipating what would happen next I gasped in pleasure as my hearing returned, my wife removing the plug from each ear quickly and deftly.

"So," she whispered, "think you're ready for me?" I nodded; my throat too dry with anticipation to speak. I heard her move further down the bed, the seconds of silence and lack of action that followed causing me to panic that she would abandon me and leave me lying there for hours without any action, before withholding gratification from me if I left the bed too early to search for her. In one memorable episode, she left me for close to 3 hours and when she returned, I remained in the exact same position. She was so impressed by my commitment she allowed me to have her every and any way I wanted her. I made the most of it, finishing down her throat (usually out of bounds as she despises the taste) and then filling her arsehole on my second orgasm after about forty minutes of shagging and reaming her, meaning she couldn't sit down properly for a few days after, which apparently made work in an office rather difficult, but absolutely worth it at the time.

To my relief I felt her mouth start to brush slowly down from my belly button, her hands running across my arms gently, and after what felt like an ice age her lips finally found my rigid cock, her tongue initially running up and down the shaft and around the head, her hands gently stroking my balls as I pushed my hips forward, desperate for her to attempt to engulf me. While my length wasn't a problem for her it wasn't often that she could get more than three inches down due to the girth as any further and she began to gag, something that was an immediate turn off for me. Admittedly, she never let that get her down and accepted her oral limitations, regularly wanking me off as she sucked on the head, knowing that it was going to take a hell of a special day or event for me to finish off that way. We both recognised that this was merely how she regularly liked to warm my cock up, ready for whatever she had planned next.

I lay there content and happy as sucked and wanked on my cock, my balls pulsing as she teased, edging me close at times but never quite over that fateful edge. While it would feel amazing in the moment, we both knew I'd pay for it in the future for her own lack of fulfilment, so when I felt her hands and mouth leave my body I lay there disappointed but partially relieved, anticipating the unknown of what would occur next. As a teasing parting gift, I felt a quick lick up the entire length of my shaft which left me shuddering in lust as Louise giggled at my desperate reaction. She knew how much I wanted to release and she'd become an expert in dragging it out for every last drop.

I felt her kisses upon my chest and my neck, nibbling gently, before working up my clean shaven cheek and onto my mouth, where she began to kiss me passionately, tonguing me as if I didn't know where her mouth had just been, but as I knew that I was going to get much more in return I always ignored this, allowing her this little thrill so I could hopefully cover her backdoors, stomach or breasts with my sticky cum. Her kisses moved further up from my lips to my forehead and I began to suspect what was to happen next, confirmed as I felt her legs move to astride my chest and continue further up my body.

My tongue automatically began to flick out even before she inevitably sat her body on my face, her pussy directly above my mouth. As she lowered her body gently I began to feel her wetness and moistness, her own anticipation revealed in the same way that her mouth had found my own hard and rigid.

She now never pushed her pelvis down immediately as she knew I'd struggle to breathe, so for now I enjoyed flicking my tongue around her opening, dipping in and out when I could, but moving across her lips and up to her clitoris whenever I could. Hers was easy to find, pierced at the hood, apparently due to an ex-boyfriend's inability to not only find her clit, but also his refusal to admit its existence. Apparently, the appearance of the hard ball in her hood gave him something to aim for and led to an immediate improvement in his oral performance, although penetration had still been, in Louise's own words, "proper crap."

I would never describe myself as a cuckold as I feel no sexual interest in seeing my own wife getting railed by another man, nor enjoying the, 'results', of such a liaison, but I certainly didn't mind occasionally thinking about my wife getting pounded, railed, licked or reamed by someone who looked different to me, in the same way I would occasionally look up pornstars on the internet who looked different from the pale skinned curvy beauty whose presence I got to enjoy every night. Now and again it gave my smaller self a thrill in the idea to be fucking a slim blonde with no tits, a pinoy with tits bigger than my head, or a group of women of all colours and sizes that were desperate for my seed, something I knew would never occur in reality, as while my cock was of decent girth I also wasn't a natural hunk myself, but being entirely devoted to one particular women didn't help, or hurt, in that respect.

You may have already gathered by the fact that myself and Louise had four children, that I did have a hell of an interest in the female body during pregnancy. I loved how my wife's body looked with her stomach and breasts swollen, her cheeks redder and more flushed than usual, it became quite common that if she were unable to perform due to aches, pains or exhaustion that she would be awakened by my spunking across either her breasts, her stomach or, quite often due to the force behind it, both. This led to her keeping a pack of baby wipes on her bedside table so I could clean her up and let her get back to sleep with the minimal of interference. She did this because she accepted that I adored her and loved her, and to be fair it was easier to let me do this than having to clean up the mess herself!

As I ran my tongue along and in her cunt, I began to feel the tell-tale signs that my wife was nearing an orgasm, as she began to press her hips down harder on my face and her pussy beginning to almost flow with wetness. As if rewarding me for spotting the signs I heard her begin to gasp and moan audibly, pushing my head so low into her that I could feel the small strip of pubes she kept along my lip and nose. It didn't take long as my tongue ran along her clit that she began to tighten and gasp, smothering me until her orgasm relaxed and her leg muscles untensed, but even then I continued to keep flicking and teasing, even harder than I had done as she approached orgasm as I relished in the mix of torture and pleasure that she felt following a climax. To my dismay she began to remove herself from my face, to which I audibly began to moan and complain, my cock twitching in full agreement. With a flick of the ear, she told me to stop moaning and, to my intense relief, I felt her turn one hundred and eighty degrees so were able to sixty-nine. I practically came then, with this being one of my utmost enjoyable positions, the feeling of her pussy under my tongue while my cock simultaneously throbbed almost uncontrollably in her mouth, this regularly led me to what Louise called, 'over-stimulation.'

Being unable to see I could only feel her moving about as Louise took her sweet time finding the correct position for her hips astride my head, allowing my tongue the best penetration without smothering me, yet also allowing her to take my cock down a couple of inches at least. It was this position that led me to my first false-alarm, as due to mine and Louise's long-earned knowledge of the others bodies, we'd got used to each-others likes and limitations, and the feeling of intensity that washed through my cock as I felt her nigh-on-engulf me with her mouth almost led me to immediate ejaculation. It was touch and go but certainly helped that she immediately stopped sucking and licking me, even as I continued to suck on and lick her clitoris. When I'd had time to 'cool down', I invited her to start licking and sucking again, although I was completely willing my body completely to not fire off a load straight after we started, even as I could already feel her prepared to once again engulf my cock with her amazing mouth. It always felt amazing when I came like that, but this would always lead to inevitable disappointment when she, without fail, spat out my cum as she was unable to stand the taste. We had tried everything, be it a change of diet, cutting out the alcohol and increasing the amount of sweet fruits I ate, pineapple and strawberry especially, as well as making sure the load would be at most two or three days old and all the other old wives tales, but to no avail.

It was my greatest regret that Louise admitted that my cum tasted the worst out of all she'd tried.

Between us, we prevented the eruption from occurring for a little while longer as I continued with a mix of gentle and quickened pace and she occasionally threw in a deep swallow but mostly took her time with a gentle suck or lick now and again, not enough to cause me to soften but enough to reduce the urgency. It was sometime into this that she shifted her position again to aid in her comfort and I thought I heard a low giggle, something I couldn't confirm for definite as her thighs were astride my head and blocking my ears, although why she would find this funny, I wasn't quite sure. Whatever the reason, all I knew was that when she returned to the job anew, she appeared to feel re-energised as her pace and depth of swallow increased, her tongue running games up and down my shaft before almost engulfing the whole thing. It was if in changing her position on my face she'd given up on trying to stop me from filling her mouth and was now actively encouraging it.

I certainly felt that the extra effort needed to be rewarded and I did my utmost to push tongue in deeper, harder and more urgently while retaining the gentle touch that such a delicate and intense part of the body required. It was when Louise started to gasp and moan again that I felt her pussy tighten around my tongue, and she began to gasp and moan so loudly despite her mouth being wrapped around my cock my balls began to tighten in response., With her mouth and throat taking almost all six inches of my cock it was too much, and as I heard her scream in intense climax I felt my cum release deep down her throat, the intense sensation relaxing my body entirely. It had been a while since I'd come that hard from oral and as I lay there with my blindfold on, I struggled hard for any words to come out. Not just because Louise had pushed her hips down hard on my face and nose from the strength of her orgasm, but because I needed some time to compose myself due to the strength of mine, yet I knew that if regular service were restored Louise would quickly move herself off my body and run to the toilet to relieve herself of my salty, unpleasant taste which always left a taste of disappointment. Instead to my surprise and relief her mouth remained around my cock for some time, gently sliding up and down the shaft to eke out as much of my cum as was humanly possible, and in my haze I thought nothing of it until eventually, slowly, my cock became flaccid and it began to slide out of her mouth. She ended it by engulfing what was left of my now limp dick one last time, licking the tip of my cock with her tongue and audible licking her lips.

Suddenly, I heard an unfamiliar voice exclaim, "Oooh, that tasted good." My body was so relaxed I knew there would be no way my body would be able to sit up to see what was going on quite yet, but if it could have my ego would have stood up, done a dance and flew to the moon. 'That tasted good.' Well, even if it had been her voice Louise would never have said that, so the question in the back of my mind was, who was it and what the fucking hell was going on!?

Luckily, Louise had her own question in mind that would go close to answering my own unasked question.

"Tastes good? Are you sure you've just sucked my husbands cock, because usually it tastes fucking awful."

I felt a tongue across the tip of my cock and then heard her shudder. "No, that's definitely my husbands. Christ Lucy, you have some awful taste, and not just in men!"

I heard a laugh, one I now realised as familiar. "Of course I've got awful taste, I'm your friend aren't I?" Lucy Reyes, one of Louise's old work colleagues and drinking buddies. Youngish, mid-twenties I believe, petite, pinoy and unbelievably sexy had just sucked my cock. Not only sucked my cock but also swallowed every last drop of my load and then said it tasted good. My mind felt just like my cock, absolutely blown.

My wife had, up to this point, been my only other sexual partner, having met her when I was a sweet, innocent twenty-year-old virgin. Okay, so, while that statement is technically true, I had in fact been doing my best for a couple of years for that NOT to be true, so maybe not so sweet, but a natural lack of charm and looks had made my job a lot more difficult. I think it was partly out of pity that Louise, a beautiful older women, had started a conversation with me and had somehow found me sweet and funny, but it was certainly a lot of alcohol that meant that, a few days later, we had found ourselves in her bed together, my cum leaking out of her pussy. Neither of us could quite remember how it had happened, but to my delight she'd been willing to recreate it sober almost every day for the next few weeks. This of course led to the surprise discovery that cumming inside an unprotected cunt can lead to pregnancy.

I had a few lovely 'friends' who, having heard of her reputation felt certain with no other evidence that she was trying to lock me into raising and spending all my hard-earned cash on a child that wasn't mine, but a DNA test a few weeks after the birth led to an end to those friendships.

Thankfully, as I'd refused to give up on the only person willing to shag me, the now mother to my child, she wasn't upset with me that my friends were knobs, she just wanted exclusivity to mine. I can't say it had been the easiest way to start parenthood, but I didn't have any other comparison and it seemed to work. So much so that six months later Louise was pregnant yet again. Look, it only took two more attempts and we finally figured out what was causing it, leading to an improved use of birth control until the menopause hit early, taking away all of the risk of it happening again, but also all of my chance of having a sexy pregnant milf to adore and worship.