All Comments on 'The Wig Ch. 3'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sethpsethpabout 14 years ago
Awesome Story!

This is one of my favorite stories of all time! Very inspirational to me as a writer and an impetus to my actually typing my first story! Thank you!

Sethp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
one of

this is one of the worst story i ever read i was gotng to write but now i am afraid it will be as bad as this one and i wouldn't want to be as big an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just an awful convoluted mess

Not even an editor could save this pile of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a load of boring shite

has to be one of the very worst stories ever read...mindless garbage....

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Actually it was Quite Brilliant

Those who knocked down the story haven't got the gist of it! HER SISTER IS A NO GOOD BUT CINDY WAS WELL FUCKED AND FUCKED WELL !! So Hey Maybe Cindy should thank Candy You Decide? Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet revenge from Candy over conservative Cindy

Candy will have Cindy do her biding by ducking and sucking blacks until pregnancy achieved. Once a black baby maker, always one forever. And Cindy will be used to seduce other conservative Christian white women to black sexing and humiliation in order to make reparations for racism.

PiusPaulPiusPaul8 months ago

Yeah! Great story! Nice twist at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7535 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Wig Ch. 2 Previous Part
The Wig Series Info