The Wild Seven Pt. 04

Story Info
A ski trip ends with bukkake.
2.2k words
4.42
5.9k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaTez01
PapaTez01
26 Followers

A light dusting of snow coated the elevated back deck of the cabin. Below, shrouded in darkness, was a thick growth of a mixed forest. The skeletal branches of deciduous trees clawed through the snow like drowning men, and coniferous boughs held snow like broom bristles tangled with dust bunnies. Ripley sucked in a breath of cold air as he took a hit of his vape before expelling it in a cloud. Inside, the others were laughing and cheering.

They rented a cabin for a long weekend. A ski trip, but more of a bachelor party for Gene with some skiing thrown in as an afterthought. Ripley's body ached slightly. A soak in the hot tub and a nap helped, but not nearly enough. He knew what they were watching - porn. It was warm up to tonight's main event: another gay orgy the result of a drunken night turned into a pact of sorts. The seven of them would take turns getting fucked by the others. Unorthodox male bonding, to be sure.

A few weeks ago they recorded a video of themselves running a train on Gene for the amusement of Shelly, Gene's fiancé. Before Gene arrived, Ripley, Lincoln, Albert and Sanders drew straws to see who would get fucked next. Ripley joked about being chained down to a bench next time, himself. Lady Luck had a sense of humor, too, it seemed. It was funny at the time, but now that it was his turn, Ripley was nervous.

Ripley sucked Kane's cock and swallowed on that fateful first night. It wasn't commented on in the long-ago moment. He wouldn't mind just sucking dick. It wasn't that bad. Honestly, it was kind of hot. He snowballed his load from Nev at the ball game - that drew a look from Nev. Ripley thought Nev might have swallowed some of the others'. And Gene had sucked down a few loads himself during his S&M gangbang. No, sucking cock wouldn't be too bad. Ripley didn't mind the taste of cum. He had been eating his own semen since he started ejaculating. It was the only surefire way of not leaving evidence of his activities during his conservative upbringing. You could even say he developed a taste for it.

But getting fucked? That was a hurdle. Still, he gamely prepared himself about an hour ago. He watched a few scenes before it was announced that they would watch their video and move on to the main event. He excused himself for a quick puff to steel his nerves and ruminate on having six men boldly go where none had before tread.

Thinking about it gave him sort of a chub. Nerves?

He put his vape away and went back inside.

Ripley and the others sat in the dark. Their video wasn't too bad. Nev took it upon himself to edit it as sort of a wedding gift. He had credits at the beginning and put a swanky funk track to help cut the echos of the room they had used - a rented room at a sex club made up to look like a locker room. Though their faces were obscured they each had a credit under an alias like "Horn E. Dog'' or "The Sperminator." Ripley was "Papa Bear." Everyone cheered and joked, making commentary on this or that. At one point Lincoln pulled out of Gene's ass and shot a truly epic spray of cum, which rained down like a firehose. Finally, the video ended and the lights came up. Nev appeared in some novelty underwear, top hat, cuff and collar, like a Chipendale's dancer. He was using a dildo as a microphone.

"Wasn't that great folks?" He addressed an imaginary audience. "We have the stars right here. Albert, the world wants to know, what's it like being Hollywood handsome and hung like a goddamn water buffalo?"

Albert blushed and guffawed. "Pretty damn good, Nev. Your mom doesn't have any complaints!" Everyone roared with laughter.

"Any thoughts on starting a porn career?"

"Maybe," Albert teased.

"Gene, the star of our film! How was it?"

"It was a pain in the ass!" The guys howled.

"Finally, Ripley Griffin. You ready to get fucked, Papa Bear?"

Everyone's eyes turned to him and he blushed.

"C'mon, turn around and show us that ass," Nev cajoled.

Ripley, red faced and suddenly uncomfortably hard, turned around and kneeled on the couch. Nev reached forward and pulled down his pants slightly, taking Ripley's boxers down with them over the pale, hairy globes of his ass. Nev readjusted his grip, pushing Ripley over slightly and pulled both down to expose his rear end more.

"Who ordered the cake, fellas?"

Ripley grinned sheepishly and sat back down.

Nev asked, "so, how are we doing this?"

"Condoms, for sure. And, um... do I have to get fucked?"

The room got quiet.

"I mean, we did all agree to it," Kane said.

"He shouldn't if he doesn't want to. I know I don't want to," Sanders spat.

"Which is why we all agreed to it when we first started. Everyone would back out," Nev reasoned.

"Well, Three of us got fucked all the way," Albert said. "Does it have to be until we cum? What about just a couple of pumps each?"

Nev thought it over. "But, doesn't that sound cheap? I don't think Kane or I would have gone all the way if that was an option." Kane nodded in agreement. There was no backing out for him, although he did like the experience. "Gene might have."

"Fair, but we all know I'm kinky," said Gene.

"Well... I'd be willing - if it's okay - to do, like, a bukkake," Ripley stammered. "It's not getting fucked all the way, but still kinda over the top."

"Sounds good to me,' said Lincoln. "We never really defined what we had to do. A dick in the ass with the bukkake thing feels about. We nutted in Kane - albeit wearing condoms. Nev swallowed - well, he took my load at least. We absolutely drenched Gene under orders."

"Sounds good," Albert said, Sanders was nodding cautiously behind him.

"I guess so." Nev was frowning. "Still sounds unfair, but so long as you guys get fucked, I guess it counts."

"It's settled then," said Kane rubbing his hands together. "Let's get naked."

Kane, Nev, Sanders, Lincoln, Gene and Albert stripped while Ripley watched. He pushed his pants off and slid off the couch onto his knees in front of everyone. With a little trepidation he reached out and took the closest cocks - Kane's and Lincoln's - into his hands. He stroked them cautiously before taking Lincoln's into his mouth. The texture was smooth and the smell from his crotch was sweet. Whatever soap he used wasn't overpowering, but it still covered the faint scent of sweat from a day in long johns. Ripley bobbed and slobbered, changing his technique unconsciously to Lincoln's tensing body and vocalizations. He then took Lincoln's cock, now slick with spit, in hand and switched to Kane.

Kane's cock was smaller and the scent was slightly stronger, probably owing to the bush of pubic hair. Kane moaned softly as he leaned his head back. Ripley sucked his dick that first night. He started off roughly, but was able to hone onto Kane's sweet spots like a sniper. Even now, it seemed like Ripley had dialed back into that frequency to make his knees weak. Before he could caution Rip, he had switched again. This time to Nev.

"Shit." Nev winced and gasped.

Ripley had Nev's cock in his mouth. The third cock he ever sucked. Like Lincoln, Nev was circumcised. They both seemed to respond well to having a stronger touch and more attention paired to the underside, compared to Kane. Kane, like Ripley, seemed to enjoy having his foreskin in motion with less direct attention to the head. Ripley squeezed the prick a little tighter in his hand, almost milking it. Experimenting with his grip and suction he found the combination that made Nev squirm like a man possessed.

"Fuck, guys. Oh my god," Nev panted as Ripley released to suck on Sanders and Albert. Nev had to sit down hard. He hadn't nutted, but it was almost as if he was teetering on the brink. Ripley gave superb head.

Albert was a challenge to fit in his mouth. Nev was about average, Kane's was the smallest - maybe five or five and a half inches. Lincoln was about the same size as Nev, but slightly thicker. Albert was maybe an inch or two longer, but so much thicker. His cock was capped with a true mushroom-shaped glans. Finally it pushed past Ripley's lips and he held his breath as he forced it into his throat. Albert whimpered a bit as Ripley's nose touched down. No one had managed to deep throat him before, much less been able to do more during oral. It was nice, warm, and very slick. Ripley came up, and stroked his cock. Their eyes met. Albert looked dazed as Ripley's rough hands milked his hog; Ripley was a bit red in the face and slightly teary-eyed. He returned to suck for a moment, playing with Albert's hefty sack while he alternated between deep throating and licking the expansive cock until Sanders poked in impatiently. For someone who went into the arrangement kicking and screaming Sanders sure liked to get his.

Sanders didn't like venturing out of his comfort zone all that much. While this arrangement was in effect, he just wanted it over with quickly. Yes, it felt good and he was getting off, but he still wasn't a fan. Ripley was sucking his cock pretty well though. It was easily some of the best head he had in a while. Gene stepped beside him and Ripley moved on. Behind Ripley, Nev was suited up and fingering Ripley's hole.

The prep work Ripley put in had left his hole receptive, so the intrusion wasn't as terrible as he anticipated. It felt strange to have something prodding and flexing inside of him. Sure an errant finger or two popped in his ass in the past, but that was nothing compared to the three Nev was now twisting into him as he serviced Gene. Resigned, Ripley spit out the cock and turned to kneel on the couch, leaning his elbows on its back. Albert came around that way and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder as Neville pushed in.

Neville cock went in surprisingly easy. Ripley closed his eyes, sucked in a breath and released it slowly as he felt the shaft easing its way deeper. It felt hot, thermally, and intrusive, but it didn't hurt. It was just uncomfortable. "Can you use some more lube?"

"Sure, man." Neville withdrew slightly and Ripley felt a few cool squirts on his hole before Nev rubbed it in and put his cock back in. It slid in easier this time. Ripley opened his eyes and reached out to grab Albert's cock.

A sort of assembly line formed around the couch. Someone would fuck him while the next guy got his dick sucked. A few of them went back and forth, but the unspoken agreement was upheld - if Ripley wanted a bukkake, they'd give him a bukkake. Ripley, to his credit, took the cocks well. Even Albert, while challenging, wasn't too bad once he relaxed.

"Guys, I want it...." Ripley begged as Sanders withdrew from his second visit to Ripley's ass. He took a few steps back, taking off his condom as Ripley slinked onto the floor, kneeling to face them.

The six men stood around him.

Ripley sucked and stroked. The guys pulled their meat, or lent a hand to their neighbor, transfixed as Ripley honed everyone of them to the edge. Finally Lincoln bellowed and pulled his cock from Ripley's mouth.

A hot torrent of cum gushed forth, hitting Rip's face audibally. Ripley positioned himself under it, allowing the semen into his mouth. What he couldn't swallow ran down his chin. By then, the others were shooting.

Sanders' hit Ripley on the neck and soaked into his black t-shirt. As Ripley was cleaning cum off of Sanders' cock, Gene came on Sanders's cock. Ripley switched off to swallow the rest and was off again onto Kane's. They managed to get it all into Ripley's mouth this time. Albert came next. Ripley took the bucking cock deep in his throat, and gasped as he pulled off the spent hog. Nev in quick order painted Ripley's face.

Ripley knelt there. Semen coated his face like a fresh sugar glaze. It ran off in thick drips onto the rug beneath him. Ripley's face was red, he felt dizzy and enveloped in the scent of tangy musk and alkaline jizz. It was intoxicating. Someone asked him a question, and he nodded, deaf in his drunkenness.

He felt his body inverted, and someone was stroking his thick chode. He opened his out automatically as a fat load shot out of it. As always, Ripley never lost a drop of his cum. His body was slowly eased onto the floor.

Ripley wasn't sure how long he was on the floor, but it couldn't have been that long. The others were on the floor with him, panting. Some were delirious, chucking softly or moaning soft curses.

"What should we do with the rug?" Nev asked.

Gene replied. "I think we can leave it outside and maybe the cum will freeze off?"

"I need a shower," someone said.

"Hot tub, anyone?"

A soak in the Jacuzzi sounded nice.

PapaTez01
PapaTez01
26 Followers