The Wild Seven Pt. 05

Story Info
And they were roommates! A passionate fuck friends to lovers.
3.1k words
4.35
5.2k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaTez01
PapaTez01
26 Followers

Author's note: This chapter breaks away from the usual gangbanging. To fans of that, I'm sorry but I want to keep it fresh for other readers and for myself, as a writer. Please enjoy.

****

It had been a long day. Almost two years into the pandemic and life had reached some sort of weird normalcy. Ripley moved in near the start of it, after he and his wife separated and initiated divorce proceedings. Since then, the two of them began a relationship.

It was odd at first. Push come to shove, Albert would have described himself as straight, but subsequent introspection led him to the realization that he was demisexual, and the other person's sex or gender wasn't an issue after all. Ripley's divorce was partly because he was bisexual. The periodic gay orgies had evidentially awoken the beast within. In short, the drunken pact Albert, Ripley and five of their friends had made to take turns fucking and getting fucked led to some interesting developments.

The first few months of living together was a little awkward. Albert's quiet, orderly home gradually became a little more lived-in. Ripley wasn't a bad roommate. He was clean and pulled his weight, but his belongings added a bit of flavor to the condo. Houseplants, colorful rugs or maybe an unusual piece of furniture or two seemed to appear in the communal spaces surreptitiously. At first it was a little jarring, but now Albert had a hard time remembering what the place looked like without them. Similarly it was hard remembering a life without the sounds of another living being. Even the squeak of the kitchen floor or soft humming coming from another room made things more homey.

The growth of their feelings and the change into a relationship was also slow. It wasn't until one random day around Thanksgiving 2020 that things came to a head. The two of them were sitting on the couch, watching a movie, when Albert shifted and found himself leaning on Ripley. It had happened often enough in the past, like the arm which found itself on his shoulders, to go unremarked. Albert turned to Ripley, and Ripley looked at Albert. Then they kissed. Albert felt a little flustered afterward and tried to concentrate on the rest of the movie. They talked later. Ripley teased him a little, but confessed his attraction through his own pink cheeks and a sheepish smile. The eye-fucking while they tag-teamed Lincoln made a lot more sense now.

They took it slow. Coming out to friends and family was an ongoing process. Ripley's parents were surprisingly receptive despite being rather devout Mormons. Ripley's ex-wife was supportive too. While there wasn't a conflict of interest at work, they disclosed it to HR. An email was sent out that afternoon to remind everyone that the company was an inclusive environment. While they weren't named, it took only a week or two for news to get around. Not much came of it after all, except Albert heard a lot less about how so-and-so has a niece or a daughter or what-have-you that he should meet.

Privately, the furthest Albert and Ripley usually went were blow jobs, although Ripley bottomed on occasion. Both of them were... substantially endowed, so anal was understandably a rare treat. They decided to hold off on Albert bottoming until after his own gangbang last month, and Ripley was jealous afterwards - jealous enough to fuck him again almost as soon as the last of the guys left. It was hot and more intimate than having the others in the mix, but it was unsatisfying. Albert admitted he wanted it to be more romantic and less of an animalistic fuck. But, work being work, it was hard to make it happen.

He was drained. Albert usually worked from home while Ripley was out four days a week doing onsite installations. More to the point, Ripley's schedule was also chaotic with some overnights and on-call days where he would be expected to leave at a moment's notice. Today was a meeting for the sales teams, so Albert had to go in and wound up staying in the office all day finishing some reports needed for an upcoming project, while Ripley had the day off.

Albert pushed the door open and stepped in, taking off his coat and shoes. He hung the coat in the entryway closet before walking up the stairs. Only then did he notice the room was lit with a few candles. Something was cooking as well, by the smell of it. He was about to call out when Ripley appeared, wearing some nice slacks, a dress shirt and vest, with a tie. His short black hair was styled smartly.

"Good evening, sir," he said with a bow. "I've prepared a bath, if you'll follow me."

Albert stifled a laugh and let himself be led the few steps down the hall. Ripley ushered him into the bathroom, which was warm and steamy from the drawn bubble bath.

"If you'll allow me to help," Ripley said, starting to unbutton Albert's work shirt. Ripley's thick hands moved deftly down Albert's chest before moving onto the button at each wrist. He glided around behind Albert and smoothly removed the shirt, depositing it onto the vanity counter as he stepped back in front. He lifted Albert's tee shirt over his head, but avoided the kiss Albert had ready. Instead, Ripley loosened Albert's belt and pants' fly, making intense eye contact. He tugged Albert's chinos to his knees before lightly pushing Albert into sitting on the ledge of the tub. He maintained eye contact as he took off the pants and socks. He rubbed his hands up Albert's thighs and seized the waistband of Albert's boxers. Albert stood and in a swift motion, the underwear were off. Ripley stood.

"Please enter the bath and I'll be back shortly." Ripley gathered the clothes and left the bathroom, closing the door. Albert caught his reflection in the mirror.

Albert was not an athlete growing up. He was first short and fat, then tall and fat. The summer before junior year high school he suddenly slimmed down and any exercise seemed to cause muscle to grow overnight. If he hadn't been dating Midori since the start of high school he might have thought she was one of the dozens of girls chasing after his ugly duckling transformation. He still had a hard time accepting compliments about his physical appearance and did his best to remain unnoticed.

Medium blue-green eyes under thick, brown eyebrows stared back. His mouth a pink Cupid's bow and full, pouty lower lip cradled by a strong square chin. Thick brown hair crowned his somewhat long face. He kept his body in good order. He didn't workout obsessively and ate as he pleased, but he exercised daily, if only a jog in the morning. A dusting of hair fanned across his chest, arms and legs. Ripley had had his effect between Albert's legs.

Albert liked his cock and didn't fully realize its true size until these little escapades started. He and Ripley were comparable in length and girth, the only difference being Ripley's foreskin and the lack of one of his own. Albert was mainly curious about the structure. It was fascinating to play with when he and Ripley got feisty, and sometimes he wished he had a say in the matter, but that ship had sailed. Ultimately, his cock served him well as it was and he liked it, he thought, lowering himself into the hot bath.

The water released a muted rose smell as he sank.

The warm water was relaxing, but Albert was anticipating whatever Ripley had planned next, slowly squeezing his cock under the milky bubbles. This sort of scenario was out of character for him, so Albert was intrigued to see what was planned. Not that Ripley couldn't be spontaneous or romantic in his own way. Breakfast was always ready when he came in from a run. Albert would sometimes find little love notes in his pockets or taped on his desk. He could expect a cute message or meme to reach him at least twice a day. However, when Ripley failed to reappear in a few minutes, Albert grabbed the sponge and rested his head on it. One of the best things about owning the condo was that he could renovate it to his liking. The tub was deeper than the original, but the same length, so all that popped above the surface was his knees. He closed his eyes.

Sometime later the door creaked open. Albert opened his eyes to see Ripley rolling up his shirt sleeves. His tattoos were dancing shadows in the dim light. He motioned for the sponge behind Albert's head. "With your permission." Albert passed the sponge and Ripley submerged it before lathering it with soap.

He washed Albert's hands and arms and waited for Albert to reposition himself so he could continue washing his shoulders, chest and neck. The soft sponge and the strong pressure from Ripley's hands was like magic. Ripley had Albert stand so his lower back, stomach and plump ass could be washed. His hand snaked its way between Albert's legs, and Albert's taint, balls and now reviving cock were washed. Albert turned to face Ripley.

Ripley was twenty-seven now - four years older, but his size and attitude made him seem older, more in command. Yet, when they locked eyes as Ripley washed each of Albert's legs and feet, there was a subtle thrill of power that ran through Albert's body. Albert probably couldn't take Ripley in a physical fight, not that they would fight, but the lust in Ripley's eyes said he was under Albert's spell. He would probably walk through Hell in that very moment if asked.

As Albert's left foot finally entered the water again, Albert sat so Ripley could rinse away the suds and wash his hair. Ripley loved playing with Albert's hair and occasionally opined that he should grow it a little longer, at least on top. It was Albert's secret belief it was because Ripley was starting to lose his own. Albert usually countered with a suggestion that Ripley should let his beard grow, something Ripley was loath to do because it would look "scraggly." As he mused over their usual play fight, the shampoo was rinsed out with a cascade of warm water.

"If you'll stand and follow me." Ripley offered him a thick fluffy towel. One thing Ripley had down pat was laundry. This towel was almost a year old and still as soft as the day it was bought. Ripley wheedled Albert into replacing his old towels one day when he first moved in. He didn't regret it as the older man briskly rubbed him dry. The soft towel eased the firm rubbing from Ripley's firm hands.

With the towel tied around his waist, Albert was guided into the bedroom. Again, some candles were lit. One of the old towels was laid across the bed and a bottle of KY with some condoms stood behind the lamp on Ripley's night stand.

"Please lie down for your massage," said Ripley. Albert lay down on his stomach and Ripley stood beside his head on the side closest to the candles. He reached out and took one of the candles from the nightstand.

"Whoa, buddy," Albert cautioned. "I'm not into that!"

"Don't worry. It's for massages - look." Ripley said, pouring some of the pooled hot wax in his hand. "It's made out of soy oil. It's about as hot as the bath." He tipped the wax onto Albert's shoulders, and it was in fact not burning hot, although there was a slight rush of danger and excitement.

Albert relaxed as the low, musky floral perfume of the bathwater mixed with the smoky sandalwood scent of the candles. Any residual tension from the day seemed to melt away as Ripley's strong warm hands massaged his shoulders. He slipped into a trance-like state as the massage continued down his back, to the towel. He was dimly aware of the proximity of Ripley's body as he leaned into the massage, when it disappeared. It reappeared at his feet, and the massage continued at his calved and finally feet. The warm, magic hands then traveled up his thighs and Albert felt his stomach tense as a new sensation spread

Ripley's hands kneaded the firm domes of his ass under the tight towel, so Albert lifted slightly so the towel could be unwound. As he lay back down, his legs spread a little. In that small moment Ripley's hands migrated to the newly opened crevice. Suddenly everything was focused there. Ripley kneaded his groin, and whether by design or by accident, Albert felt his thumbs rubbing into his taint. On occasion his cheeks were parted and a slick thumb grazed over his hole. Each stroke was a smoldering shock. Albert gently pressed his stomach into the bed, rolling his hips, giving better access to his ass.

"May I have you roll onto your back?"

Albert gamely rolled over, his now throbbing cock bobbed and twitched as he expected more attention, but Ripley returned to where his head was. Ripley's massage resumed at his shoulders and then pecs, before reaching his stomach. Albert tried to get Ripley to acknowledge his painfully turgid prick, sucking in, or lightly bucking his hips as those magic hands came near, but to no avail. Ripley was kneeling beside him, and Albert saw the intense stare of concentration as he focused on electrifying each nerve. This would call for drastic measures.

Albert sat up, and then knelt. He bent over, fully presenting his ass into Ripley's face. He was rewarded almost instantly as Ripley divided his globes, before the tickly scratch of his beard heralded the strong, probing tongue.

Ripley had intended to play to all of Albert's senses, and his gamble certainly bore fruit.The deep masculine scent Albert normally bore was muted with the light fragrance of roses and the spicy scent of the sandalwood. His tight hole was fast giving up its token resistance as Albert sunk deeper onto the bed and spread his legs wider. His soft moans mingled with the wet licking and growls Ripley was making.

"Aaah... fuck me. Fuck me, please, Rip."

Ripley stood up. His face was warm and wet with spit, as was the slick, winking hole. He reached over for the lube and then made to grab the condoms.

"Fuck me raw," Albert begged. "I can't wait any more."

Ripley obeyed. Condoms weren't normally a part of their sex life, except for the orgies and after. Everyone was good with regular testing and other safer sex practices on their own, so they were largely forgotten whenever Albert fucked him. He unbuckled his belt and opened his fly. He pushed his trousers and boxer briefs down. Then, after spreading lube on Albert's waiting hole, and some on himself, Ripley pressed his cock head into the pucker.

The tension of Albert's hole allowed itself to be breached with some steady pressure. The initial penetration was always the greatest hurdle and despite the desperate need to get fucked, Albert forced himself to let it happen at its own pace. He hadn't been fucked that much yet, but his body was craving it. During his fuck down Ripley was the best of the bunch, and even the rough fuck after that was good. It was completely different this time. Ripley's strong, steady pushed his legs open and his hips down until he was lying on his stomach again. Each of the thrusts slowly pushed him down into the mattress. While it was forceful, the fucking was tender and passionate.

The deep fucking continued as Ripley wrapped his arms through Albert's pits, so he could hold onto his shoulders, and his legs pinned downed Albert's and held them open. Ripley was grunting into his ear and the hot breath was driving him wild. He began twisting around, trying to kiss his beau. Ripley got off, and pulled out. He half threw Albert into missionary as Albert was trying to assume the position himself. Ripley aimed and hit home as he started kissing Albert.

The fucking was a little more energetic and it felt better on his end. The thick cock spread his hole tight, but the foreskin held in place as the tool sawed in and out. He felt Ripley's domed glans striking his prostate, which sent waves of pleasure-pain and stars to his head in white flashes.

"Fuck, Rip. Fuck...."

"You feel so good, Al. Damn."

Albert looked into Ripley's face. He was sweating and his eyebrows were knitted with concentration while his tender eyes returned Albert's gaze. He was sweating through the dress shirt, and the scent of both men's sweat mingled around them.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold out...."

"Do it. Cum inside me. Please."

Ripley ramped up and let out a bellow as he suddenly seized. Albert felt the thick, hard cock rock and pulse in his hole. He knew the thick, white seed was filling his bowels. It was like a physical manifestation of their most ardent and earnest emotions.

Ripley composed himself and slid out. He latched onto Albert's cock and began sucking. He pulled out all the stops - he took the tool into his throat and slurped and licked the thick pole while rolling Albert's painfully full balls in his paw-like hand. His hot saliva let his hand fly up and down the tightly circumcised shaft until Albert's moans reached a strained cry. Albert felt his boiling, opalescent seed volley into Ripley's greedy mouth and the contracting throat milked him dry. The orgasm wracked his body, and Ripley's playful lips and tongue were almost torture as his crescendo played out.

They lay in each other's arms for a moment until the kitchen timer began screaming. Ripley got up and checked it, still half-naked despite the chill.

"Lasagna's ready."

"Lasagna? Ooh, you know how to spoil a guy." Lasagna was one of Albert's favorites.

"I know. Happy Valentine's Day."

"Valen... I forgot! I didn't even get you a card!"

Ripley laughed. "Don't worry, you got me plenty. We have time for a rinse off before dinner."

"A quick rinse - no funny business."

"I couldn't if I tried, believe me."

Several days later Ripley was at a job site when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out and saw a message from Albert. Being alone in the server room, he opened it.

It was a picture of Albert. Albert was nude and bent over on the stairs. His ass was spread and his pendulous cock hung below. Albert was looking back with a look of need. He was clearly putting one of Ripley's old tripods to work.

A follow-up message blooped onto the screen.

"Fuck me as soon as you get home, stud."

"You bet!"

PapaTez01
PapaTez01
26 Followers