The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked about penal servitude and the boats," Lena said as Killer looked at her seeming to see right through her clothing.

"Yes, yes, I remember," Rev. Loman said before saying, "We knew that a lot of people were just going to have to move. Money was offered to help people get out of areas that would be in a country where they did not fit. Many moral, healthy people in the north who wanted to keep their Bibles and guns safe had to move south or to the west.

"It makes for a weird map I have to agree, but the Free States stretch from Florida north as far as the Ohio River and northwest as far as eastern Oregon and eastern British Columbia and southwest to include Utah. Our capital city is Little Rock.

"Given that we did not want any people coming into the Free States who would want to receive welfare or take jobs, or young women leaving the Free American States under God that we knew were essential to provide wives, we had to establish special roads like used to be in Germany connecting Berlin to West Germany before anyone here was born except Neck. There are roads and railroads connecting New Mexico with the Great Lakes region, but only certain service personnel are allowed off the road to go anyway except for service stations, restaurants and hotels enclosed within the corridor.

"As you would expect, all the so-called gays, transsexuals, drag queens, and other assorted sodomists as well as all the atheists, liberals and most of the so-called people of color went to the Social Democratic areas in the Northeast and Great Lakes regions, Canada or to the Pacific or shall we say the Rocky Mountain high states.

"When it became clear that the FASUG would outlaw and strictly punish abortion, birth control, blasphemy, onanism, sodomy and sterilization, most of the stylish young women and feminazis went to one of the areas where they could live like sluts. This included much of the female population of the urban and suburban areas that went into the Free States under God."

"Why, who'd have expected that?" Neck interjected sarcastically while not glancing up from the leggy brunette stripper shown by the hologram.

"Of course," Loman continued, "the fertility rate in the FASUG skyrocketed and plummeted in the SDSA where women are free to be sluts without consequences. I hear lesbians now have more children than straight women there. The fertility rate is well below 1.0 in the SDSA while even Germany is over 1.6, if you include immigrant women.

"Anyway, it became necessary for the Free States under God to allow access to women who could provide sex outside marriage in a controlled environment. And since ..."

"You gonna tell them why it was necessary to allow prostitution on the boats or skip that little problem preacher?" Neck said. "I'll tell em why. Doin away with birth control didn't do away with the desire of men for sex. So, a guy gets married at 18 to a woman age 18 and they fuck like bunnies but reach about 30 and they got four or five children. Doin away with birth control did not make anybody any richer except the pediatricians. Even if they leave their guns unlocked around their children as many do, folks can't afford to keep havin children unless they are like the reverend an kin have your wife have eight children or more and still afford to feed em. If they follow your goddamn laws, they can't even relieve the pressure by havin forms of sex that don't risk pregnancy. So, they practice rhythm the best they can until finally the couple figure out that they are just goin to have to live without sex until the lady reaches menopause.

"So, thar's married guys who are horny as hell as well as single guys who couldn't find a proper wife in the first place. To keep your country under God goin, you are goin to have to let your men go to one of the sinful countries to get laid but that could mean all sorts of disease and a lot of them would never come back. Or, you are gonna have to set up places where the men can get their rocks off where you can control em."

"Shut up, Neck," Loman said.

Ignoring Rev. Loman, Frau Sprengler asked, "Mr. Wallace, if you hate the FASUG so much, why do you live there?"

"I don't hate the Free States," Neck said, "The killer heat waves, tornadoes and hail are a problem but when the weather's ok, best bass fishing in the world an because of my strange job running the Wallace Import & Supply Co., I kin get out to places like this country where they allow recreational sex even if they don't know how to eat anymore or let anybody drive more than about 55 mph if they can drive at all. You guys do know that Hitler was a vegetarian? Anyhow, as the preacher is eventually going to get around to tellin you, there are the sex boats and they stop quite regularly in Memphis near Tunica, where I live. When I'm home, I visit a couple times a week.

"We call em boats but they are big casino cruise ships with different levels of class an comfort. The river boats are almost 500 feet long with up to 350 rooms for women to use or rather men to use women in. The ocean-goin boats are even bigger, but the market for women is HUGE."

"I gather there are women available for sex with men on the Boats," Lena said, "what are married women supposed to do if they still want to get some sexual relief and everything for them is illegal?"

Linda Loman blushed.

Lena saw Killer's focus on her and glanced into his eyes.

Rev. Loman ignored Lena's question and testily said, "AS I WAS SAYING, it was decided that it would be acceptable and necessary to allow sexual activity for men outside marriage but that it would have to be strictly controlled and in accord with our beliefs. Chapter 16 of the Holy Book of Judges says that Samson spent time with a prostitute in Gaza. Thus, it is clear that men may if they must, have sex outside marriage. But it should be with a woman outside the community. Of course, they can't fall for any Delilahs and we cannot allow women to use birth control, commit adultery, or have an abortion.

"It was decided last century that gambling was acceptable as long as it occurred on boats on water. Thus, suitable women who have committed a crime may be sentenced to penal servitude on one of the ships on the Ohio, Mississippi or the territorial seas of the Free American States under God. Generally, there is gambling in much of each ship but some women who have been sentenced for a crime will serve their sentence in special sections of the boats that are separated from the gambling. Some say the women are working 'below deck' but where they are working on the boat differs from ship to ship."

"You give out Old Testament punishments for crimes? That's mainly a death sentence is it not? That would only supply sex partners for necrophiliacs." Lena said.

"While the death penalty for those crimes is on the books, we never punish adultery, onanism or most other sex crimes with a death sentence. God was not wrong in setting down the punishments he did for ancient Israel but, just as Lincoln holding the United States together might have done the right thing in 1861, but a national divorce was needed in 2030, there are different punishments now used in our country. Of course, these new punishments keep the spirit of the rules of God even if the letter of the law must be interpreted in light of later developments. You sinners may think that twenty years for spilling the seed is harsh but God said for the ancient Isealites that death was to be the punishment. "

The food arrived and the discussion temporarily turned to the glass bottom boat tours available around the world to look at areas now under water as a result of the melting of the ice capes.

Linda Loman who had hardly said a word all night chatted with Herbert Schwach about her background. She explained that Rev. Loman's first wife had faithlessly fled north during the national divorce, taking their two daughters with her. Linda was 18 at the time but proud to marry one of the Free States great church leaders. She was blessed to have had six beautiful children by him so far. As she was barely 30, she was sure she could make more children for her husband and the Lord. Her children were being taken care of church women. She'd been strongly encouraged by the church to go to Germany with the Reverend.

"Zu keep him out of trouble?" Herbert asked.

"No, of course not, that is unnecessary, but the church council was concerned about the appearance of a man of the cloth being seen with guys like Neck and Killer at an event like the one planned. Do you have children Mr. Schwach?"

"I want children. Lena said she want children when we married, but she decide that with her career, she cannot children have. The way her career has happened, I think she right ist.

"Do all you Germans speak English so well, Mr. Schwach."

"No, with die Abteilung, oh, what ist wort? I mean crack up of many of the Anglo-Saxon countries and the leaving from world affairs of many of die English-speaking lands, there is littler English in Germany than when I went to Hochschule. But hier in Hamburg, we have always spoken English and have keeped close market ties with English," Herbert answered.

Meanwhile, Frau Dir. Marlene Sprengler tried to make small talk with Killer. That did not yield much. Killer said nothing except to ask if Lena had done the crazy things she was said to have done. Sprengler replied, "I believe the crazy things she has written about are all true or I would not have published them. The crazy things said about how she obtained much of the information she wrote about are probably true as there was no easy way to get the information. The crazy things said about her private life, I do not know about, but they seem consistent with what we know of her character."

The desserts and after dinner beverages arrived when Angela said, "I have learned a lot of history and a bit about the boats, but I haven't heard anything about the paintball Winnetou duels that are a popular attraction a few kilometers from the Winnetou Festival site in Bad Segeberg. I have heard that although Karl May did not write much about gunfighters, the duels are based on legends of the old west with contestants getting a lot of money and one of the women going to one of your boats to spend her life as a sex indentured servant or whatever you call them."

"Ok Neck," Reverend Loman said, "now's your turn to talk, but do try to keep your cynicism in check."

"Alright, the preacher has set up the situation and you are toyin with the idea of competin in the duels and writin about it so you can become a big muckracker like Cybill Shepherd over there."

"Cybill Shepherd?," Angela said

"Oh, Cybill Shepherd was a big movie star who came from Memphis and still is one of the local notables although she's now 95. Your friend Lena over there looks a lot like Shepherd in 'Taxi Driver,' that was a movie, although I do believe that Lena is a D cup while Cybill had plenty of curves but wasn't quite so well-endowed shall we say. Lena has a bod like the stripper in the hologram. Just fuckin perfect."

"I saw 'Taxi Driver' and I think you're trying to flatter me although telling me that I have breasts like the dancer now in the hologram is not a very enlightened or sensitive way to do so." Lena said.

"Enlightened and sensitive ain't my specialty," Neck replied.

"Do I look like some old movie star?" Angela asked.

"Yea, I'd say sort of like Jessica Alba. She's my age but in 'Sin City,' put out when Jessica and I were both young, she was a wet dream for many a lad. I ain't flatterin you. If I didn't think you were sexy as all hell, we wouldn't be talkin about you participatin in the duel. We don't enlist women for the contests who we don't think are least an 8 and you're about a 10, as is Cybill back there whether she wants to be flattered or not, hell, Cybill may be a 10+."

Angela looked up Shepherd and Alba on her 12G satellite phone before saying, "I agree that Lena looks a bit like Shepherd looked, but I'm a bit more mollig or plump than Alba. I am descended from Turkish, Syrian, and Ukrainian immigrants, so I do not look like the old German stereotype that you Americans hold onto, although the Aryan nonsense was never really true, and only about half the population in 2045 would have been considered Aryan 100 years ago."

"I don't give a fuck who your parents were; I think you're both smokin hot," Neck replied while looking directly at Lena's decolletage. Lena seemed to be deliberately showing off by bending over the table in Killer's direction to get another portion of some chickpea course on the table. Killer was silently appreciative.

Straightening up and losing patience, Lena said, "Are you going to tell us about the duels or go on displaying your Southern sexist charm?"

"Okie Dokie, as the preacher said, we had a big problem with many women between the age of 18 and 46 leavin during the national divorce. That left us with damn near all the women anyone would ever want to screw in the Free States tied up in godly marriage with a bunch of kids and dire punishment to suffer if they ever strayed.

"A few idiots in 2036 after the fuckable women shortage problem had become painfully obvious, decided they were William Walker and tried to kidnap women from Europe who would work as comfort women. This did not go over well in Europe and Killer here had to track some of these guys down before they started a fuckin world war. About two dozen of the idiots, though, are still in European prisons for kidnappin or murder while attempting a kidnappin.

"Still, we needed sex workers. We couldn't very well find regular whores to agree to never use any form of birth control and stay isolated from decent folks all the time when they weren't in the hospital havin another baby. The businessmen proposed that they have areas for sex on the gamblin boats that could offer certain women who were bein punished for crimes or who had become indentured servants

"Gamblin boats now do offer women who've committed some crime or were bought at a bank foreclosure, but the boats can't get the quality or quantity for the market if the boats just relied on findin women that have been foreclosed on or convicted. You just can't count on grade A babes to get caught committin crimes. That's where Wallace Import and Supply Company comes in.

"I was an assistant to President Gaetz and came up with the idea of holdin contests in which attractive women from outside North America would compete in games of skill, but not too much muscle, that we could charge the public to watch. The winners would get fame and fortune. The losers would go to the boats. With some effort and hot enough contestants, the stadium cover charges would cover the prize money, and we'd get an attractive woman who would have mainly herself to blame for the fact she'd be spendin her best years providin sexual services to Free State men and foreign visitors.

"The Free States and the state governments heavily tax the money collected by the sex boats from the boat customers just like the gamblin money is. As you heard, the church guys decided that God had said somewhere that it was ok to sin as long as you were on water. The tax revenue raised is used to help the governments pay for enforcin the laws against immigration of poor people and emigration of fecund females and to support salaries for church pastors.

"I could see this was gonna be good business an scratched together all my pennies to use to find investors. I set myself up in the difficult business of organizin these contests with capital from the president, some religious leaders, and banks.

"I make a lot of dough this way, but it's challengin work cause there ain't many marketable women who would play in a contest on the condition that they would become breedin sex slaves if they lost, although I think a few of our contestants are so strange they actually don't mind. But that's a minority of the very small number of women who would even entertain the thought of participatin in these crazy games at all."

"Neck, you are doing a good job of not flattering Angela too much now," Lena said.

"Yea, sorry Angie. Anyway, there is this paintball gun duel in the warmer months in north Germany and sword fighting in Romania. You might ask why not places outside Europe, but let's just say that the average boat customer prefers women of a lighter skin tone and it's easier to unload babies that ain't too dark. I guess I could try Asia but I don't understand those places.

"Yo, I forgot to mention that the babies from the boats are mainly put up for adoption in the SDSA where practically no one wants to make babies because it interferes with their yoga, wine and cheese parties, social networkin, self-awareness or some other such shit. We charge a fee for that too and baby sales are a profit center although we generally make more off the sex sales than the reproduction, at least for the really hot women."

"Given the proven relation between genetic factors and political views, do you think the fact that SDSA people who do not breed much, are taking children from the Free States will eventually bring the SDSA closer to the Free States way of thinking?" Frau Sprengler asked.

"Hell, if I know," Neck replied.

Rev. Loman added, "You might hope that SDSA people adopting children from more godly parents would eventually make the SDSA more godly, but the people in the SDSA are mainly all now commie liberals and, even given that they have such a low birthrate, the liberals will dominate and corrupt SDSA politics for the next decades."

"The German government is ok with you holding these contests and taking the loser off to a life of sex slavery and forced impregnation?" Lena asked.

"Well," Neck said, "we don't quite put it that way. It's legal to hold a paintball gun fight, and prostitution is legal in Germany so it's ok for a woman to agree that if she loses a paintball fight, she'll perform sex acts in the Free American States under God embassy we established near the site where the contests are held. It's also ok that the woman is flown to North America. The fact that she won't be flyin back for two decades doesn't have to be discussed. Hell, the Frei Demokrats probably wish you Krauts could set up somethin like this.

"Course, as I said, it is hard to get women to play. We have to recruit all through Europe for both contests. That's findin 16 willin women a month, for every month from May through October, for each contest. Course, most of the women repeat. I mean, if you really can shoot straight and fast, you ain't gonna lose, and you are gonna to keep gettin richer. It's mainly the new girls that find out the hard way that they warn't as good as they thought. So, Angie I sure wouldn't play this game if you ain't prepared to win an lose."

"I have practiced a lot and I only have to not be one of the worst. Please go over the rules for the Winnetou shootouts." Angela said.

"It's paintball guns as though you were duelin in the street, Clint Eastwood or John Wayne style. Course formal duels very rarely happened in the Old West with gunmen preferrin to shoot each other in the back, but we don't let history get in the way of enjoyin the legend. No, for us its Wild Bill Hickok v. Davis Tutt every time.

"What we have is 16 contestants who fight duels one on one, walkin towards each other in the mock western street we built in the stadium. Who fights who in the first match is picked at random. The eight women who win their first duel are done and they kin collect their 100,000 Euro prize money which is pretty good money for a few minutes work even given all the inflation we've had in the last thirty years. The eight losers then go at each other with the matchups picked at random. The four who win those duels collect 100,000. That leaves a third set of matches with the two winners gettin 100,000 Euros and goin home. The last two who have now lost three duels, have a duel with all the fear and drama we can generate. The winner gets 100,000 Euros. The loser of this fourth round has a lasso put over her neck and she is led to the basement of the Free American State under God embassy which is the end of the PG rated portion of the program for which people can buy a normal priced ticket.