The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may be bothered by the fact that they will be filming you on the auction block while they are stimulating you with a vibrator. Yes, it is humiliating, but it's something else that you are just going to get used to. For probably the next 20 years, the boats will be filming you whenever they like. Nobody is going to care in 2065 that you had a big public orgasm when you were auctioned in 2045. Long before that, you'll be a well-seasoned sex slave, probably have been in a bunch of porn films, and how you react to sexual stimulation will be well-known to anyone who cares to find out."

Lena could see that some of the women were shaking their heads, and some of the sheriff's deputies were smiling and making jokes. Lena felt a strange excitement and horror. These were not new sensations for her.

The class ended, the law enforcement men started to collect the women for the night, and Lena sneaked out the door through which she'd entered and headed back to her hotel room.

THE AUCTION

Lena could hardly contain her tension as she went into the auction hall the following day. She found Neck right away and sat in the seat next to him that he had thoughtfully reserved for her. She observed the dozens of police chiefs, sheriffs and sheriff deputies milling about, the indentured servants working on recording sales and handling other paperwork, the sex boat buyers and guards working for boats who were there to ensure that women were branded and transported properly. There were also a few others there, like Neck, to advise the boats in their bidding and a few pastors, just to make sure that women were not sold in ways that violated the commands of the Good Book.

A guy in a Panama hat, short-sleeved shirt and thin tie came on stage with a microphone. "Holy Moses, are we blessed today? We got thirty-seven; can you believe that thirty-seven, mighty fine females today. This is the biggest auction in the history of the Free American States under God. Well, at least in terms of quality.

"The hard part was to decide how best to organize such a glorious and bountiful batch of sales of such beautiful woman flesh. You will be happy to hear, though, that we were up for the challenge.

"Oh, spare us this shit," Neck whispered in Lena's ear. "That cracker's biggest challenge is gettin up in the mornin after as much Rebel Yell as he drinks every goddamn night."

The auctioneer continued, "We have decided to do this huge auction in five batches. First, we got seven actual virgins at auction. Obviously, most buyers will order them for special occasions before they resell them after they ain't virgins no more and need to be sold to a boat that can use a workhorse or, should I say, a broodmare."

A few guys chuckled.

"Next, we got six gagged women who the seller has decided are only good as fuckmeat. I don't want to dwell on that. Some of you can take a break who don't want that kind of merchandise. Hopefully, the other 24 women can behave themselves and won't go to the boats where the silent six are going.

"What follows is three batches of eight women who the seller hopes will go for good money to the quality boats. Of course, it's up to you gentlemen to decide what boat they go to, and maybe some of them will go to Queen Anne's, the Sultan or Iron Mikes if they bid the most. It's a free market. If a girl can't behave, it doesn't matter much how pretty she is.

"So, this auction, we are going to try something a little different. The 24 women who aren't virgins or have known disciplinary problems will not be in any form of bondage. Several buyers suggested that this type of merchandise just stand on the stage and follow orders just like they will have to do on the boats where they ain't in strict bondage. So, we'll try this, and if some of the women misbehave, we will know more about where they should go.

"Also, I would be remiss if I failed to point out some of the special offerings that we have on sale today. The former Mrs. William Huberville, now known by her maiden name, Sheila Funk, is both a beauty and the sort of celebrity that will bring customers to your boat that want to fuck a woman of fame and notoriety. Similarly, the former Mrs. Melus Knox, now known as Ann Bowlin, and Mrs. Senator Richard MacDonald, now known as Maggie Mayfield, both regrettably fallen from their place in high society to become convicted adulteresses, are available today for decades of yeoman service to the high bidder. Like other adultresses up today, they have the very discrete 'S' brandings on their left shoulders. You can read about what all the women did to get here, of course, during the half-hour inspection period for each batch.

Hearing of all the women being sold for adultery, Lena was happy that she did not wear a wedding ring in the Free States. Of course, she had not worn her wedding ring for years, as it would have gotten in her way hundreds of times. She wondered if Neck had told any of his acquaintances of Herbert.

After some words about all sales being final and ship brandings occurring in the processing room next door, the auctioneer said, "Enough of me blabbing. Let's get on with this business. With an hour off for lunch, we hope to be done by 5:00 so you can get some rum drinks and crayfish before you go home."

At that point, seven women, 18 or older, were brought on stage and fastened standing spread eagle to box frames. They were of various body types, but all said to be healthy and virgins. Two had all been branded with an "S", one was branded with an "M," and four with a "T." Naturally, they all looked scared and made various expressions of horror as the buyers squeezed their breasts like melons and pried open their labia to inspect their inner labia and clitoris. A few buyers put on the available surgical gloves and gently used their middle fingers to make sure the women were virgins. When one of the virgins complained of her nipple being pinched hard, she was quickly electro-shocked, which caused her to scream piteously. The women all fell silent after that, except for an occasional whimper or sob.

Lena could hardly contain herself. She forced herself to take notes as if she were studying to be Neck's faithful assistant. Lena could not tell for sure, but it seemed none of the virgins were in the lecture last night. That made sense as the virgins were not being graded the same way as the other women because they were valued for different reasons. Maybe the virgins get last night's lecture after they are no longer virgins.

Lena also read what all the women had done. Two of the "S" brands were caught kissing each other; the "M" woman had helped her older sisters smuggle birth control devices into the Free States. The listing mentioned that both of the older sisters were also for sale that day. All four of the "T" virgins were there for shoplifting. That seems to be the "go-to" charge if a sheriff does not have any real evidence of a serious crime by a woman.

Different types of buyers were more interested in the virgins than buyers of other female merchandise. It seemed like there were many individuals, apparently rich guys, planning a party. Lena presumed that the virgins would all be resold after they were deflowered, but it was clear that the boats that Neck advised were not interested in this round. Still, Neck told her to make sure she took notes on them as he said that they would see them again in a month or two. "Once they've been fucked some guys are done with em, but the boats might want them almost as much as when they were virgins. After all, the guys who really want virgins are idiots. Doing that once in a lifetime is quite enough in my view. You wouldn't pay extra to have a new pilot to fly your plane or a new barber to give you a haircut."

"The preference in the minds of some men for virgins is probably an evolutionary mental mechanism left over from earlier eras when there were no good tests to make sure that your bride wasn't already pregnant or had some sort of STD," Lena offered. "What confuses me, though, is why there aren't more virgins for sale if premarital sex is so bad in the Free States?"

"I thought I explained before that premarital sex ain't that bad; you just have to get married if the woman gets pregnant. Only if there's no marriage do things get messy. A lot of these hot young things being what they are, they take their chances. Pregnancy, feuds, slavery and gunfire sometimes follow. A lot of what you've heard about poor white trash is true, or at least partly true."

As the actual auctions began, most of the virgins started crying or praying the best they could with their arms fastened to a wooden frame. This sort of conduct was alright for the virgins. Lena presumed they'd be instructed to act like they'd be happy sex slaves at the re-sale auctions that happened after they had been deflowered.

Two of the virgins that were very attractive brought in about $25 million each from buyers who were probably confident that they could resell them at a high price. Three of the less attractive virgins went for $10,000,000 figures.

The two caught kissing started at $1,000,000. The bidding stalled at $1,700,000. "The buyers are afraid they are lesbians, and that the boats won't want to buy them later," Neck said. "Kind of a lot of conclusions to draw from a kiss, in my view. I'm going to suggest to my clients that that's a steal."

After Neck persuaded the auctioneer to call time out and talked to a few buyers and a few more rounds of bidding, the two 18-year-old women caught kissing went to the Flying Dutchman and the Belle Star, both clients of Neck, for $2,000,000. "Wow, that might be the baragin of the auction. They ain't bad lookin, an they don't seem so stupid that they won't at least fake enjoyin straight sex if the alternative is bein fucked in strict bondage for 20 years or as long as they last. We'll make sure they learn all about what happens on the rough boats after they ain't virgins no more. Kissing another girl ain't evidence that they are that kinky or stubborn."

Neck pretty much ignored the inspection and bidding on the women who were gagged. "The three rough boats will make their choices based entirely on looks. They won't bid much. Those boats are already overloaded cause the first few years most all the uppity women went to the rough boats, also women married to the wrong kind of man, if you know what I mean, attractive women that committed serious crimes, women someone was mad at, an women that the government or a sheriff didn't want talkin to no one."

"Why would it be that the sheriff would not want the woman to talk?" Lena asked.

"I don't know in particular, but there's a lot of shit what goes on in small towns an not-so-small towns that somebody don't want nobody talkin about."

While Neck stretched his legs, Lena looked at the information sheets on the six gagged women. The sheets were not terribly informative. It was apparent that no one thought the background of the "fuckmeat" was very important. The sellers just disclosed major issues.

For two of the sheets for gagged women branded "T," the sheet just said "Nuts." One of the women was one of the sisters of the virgin convicted of distributing birth control devices. She had an "M" branded into her shoulder. Another woman was also branded "M." Her sheet said "agitator."

Two women were branded "S." Their sheet just said "Perverts." Lena assumed that they were just lesbians, but maybe more was meant.

Lena did not want to think about the history of any of the six gagged women but was looking at them twist in the frames into which they were attached.

The auctioneer said, "Sellers, you might as well show the buyers what these women will look like when they are being used like they will be on the boats." The law officers began to whip and electro-shock the women, which caused them to writhe in agony. The buyers for the three rough boats all smiled, hooted and otherwise showed their appreciation for the demonstration. The auctioneer laughed and said, "No one can say I run a boring auction."

Lena watched carefully and tried to act as though she was watching something one sees every day. Still, she could not keep herself from thinking about what it would be like being a nude, gagged, utterly helpless woman, bound like an X to a wooden frame, being abused to demonstrate to sadistic buyers how she would perform as a victim on a strict discipline boat, a boat where she would be subject to everything that brutes could imagine that would cause pain but not do permanent damage. She could practically feel the whips, the electro-shocks, the large dildos, the forced orgasms and the inevitable pregnancies. One of the buyers seemed to take particular joy in pitching and twisting the nipples of the two women branded "M."

I guess that guy is particularly righteous, Lena thought.

It would be awful to be one of those women, Lena thought while realizing that part of her somehow wanted such awful treatment. I know I am a submissive masochist much of the time. I would probably survive the treatment on one of the rough boats better than most. Still, if I were one of those Free States women arrested by one of these old-fashioned sheriffs, I would do whatever it took to avoid being on Queen Anne's Revenge, the Sultan or Iron Mike's. I'm twisted, but not twisted enough that I would want decades of sexual abuse and torture.

One of the deputies Lena had met on her way to New Orleans, Harvey Daniels, asked Lena when she started working for Neck. As he looked at her, seeming to look right through her clothing, Lena remembered she'd told him that she was a tourist.

"Oh, it's been only a few weeks now. I have a lot to learn and feel more like a tourist here than an employee," Lena replied, trying to cover her tracks.

"You look more like a woman that Neck would have for sale here, only better than any he's had for sale so far, although those have all been incredible. Anyway, you don't need to pay much attention to these gagged women. Neck never sells or buys any of the gagged ones, an no one would want to gag your pretty mouth."

Lena ignored the compliment or threat to herself and said, "Neck sometimes advises his clients to buy such women if they are resold."

"I've heard that," Deputy Daniels said. "Neck's a clever old buzzard and can make money in more devious ways than most of us can imagine, but there's a lot that Neck don't know. Maybe you'd like to chat with a few of us lawmen after the auction to learn some things Neck don't know," Daniels said.

"That might be educational," Lena replied.

Daniels returned to his work of selling the women he'd brought to the market. Lena was happy Deputy Daniels had not picked up more on her saying earlier that she was a tourist.

Lena wondered how many of the gagged women would make it onto a less painful boat like Millie had.

The first of the three groups of eight women were auctioned before lunch. This inspection took much longer as each of the women was inspected by all of the "quality boats", as well as a few private purchasers. Also, each woman was forced to have a public orgasm while they were filmed.

Having received the lecture of the night before, seven of the eight threw their hearts and souls into being or pretending to be complete sluts who never wanted anything in life but to be sex slaves. They started out being slightly coy, probably just for effect, but soon made obvious sounds of pleasure.

Neck was intensely there for this part of the auction and constantly conferring with the buyers for the Everleigh, the Flying Dutchman and the Belle Star.

Lena knew she would have a hard time concealing her feelings during these auctions in which most of the women would be doing the best they could to show what great sex slaves they would be. A bi-sexual as well as a masochist, Lena could not help but get excited. She pretended to be assiduously taking notes as the women gyrated and publicly orgasmed as buyers took notes and conferred as to how much to bid on who.

One woman acted repulsed by the whole process despite her instructions the previous evening. To be sure, behaving as though it was horrible to be sold at auction was a natural reaction to being sold as a sex slave, but this reaction resulted in the woman going for less than $100,000 to Iron Mike's. Lena thought that the woman had been warned and wondered at her thinking. What would she think of her decision not to play along today, five years from now, as she was being whipped in tight bondage, assaulted with electrical instruments and stretched out on a rack before being triple penetrated?

Lena hoped that there would be data on the former Mrs. Wayne Huberville, who was the focus of much whispering and other attention. There was not much written though. Apparently, the buyers were supposed to just know who Sheila was. Lena asked Neck about her.

"The former Mrs. Huberville, who will just be called Sheila for the next twenty years, was the beautiful debutant trophy wife of a wealthy Missouri businessman, about 40 years her senior," Neck answered. "The story is that Sheriff Hawley had his youngest and handsomest deputy knock on her door when Mr. Huberville was on a week-long business trip and say that they needed to interview her about security arrangements at their house as there were reports that Antifa was tryin to assassinate Mr. Huberville. It developed that Sheila, age 24, was very helpful in showing the deputy the security around the house. He suggested that the followin day she take him to places that she often went with Mr. Huberville to see what security risks those locations might pose. She took him to the Ozark stables, where they kept their horses.

"Way'll, you know where this is headin.' The next day the deputy called to say that there was somethin at the stables he'd forgotten to check an she should meet him there. Meanwhile, Sheriff Hawley had set up cameras in the stables just to make sure he had a good case. He did not want Mr. Huberville to make a fuss as he feared that the old fool might not care as much about his wife playin around a bit as Sheriff Hawley thought he should. Anyway, the then Mrs. Huberville did not waste time in gettin real friendly with the deputy on this third visit. Now she might be goin to join your friend Angie on the Risin Sun if we don't buy her for the Everleigh.

Under slightly different circumstances, I'd say we should go all out for Sheila, but with Mrs. Knox or rather Ann, and Maggie, formerly Mrs. Senator Richard MacDonald, also literally up for grabbin, I'm thinkin we might bid Sheila up, but let another boat have her. While Sheila might be prettier, I think Maggie, being sold here by Sheriff Larry Suney, is a bit more notorious an lustful, an will bring in more customers, an make the better sex slave. But now, you'll have to excuse me.

Lena did not see how the buyers could possibly study all the women properly when so many were up for sale at once. Lena decided to focus this round on two of them; an attractive eighteen-year-old brunette named "Chloe," branded with a "T" and being sold by Deputy Daniels, and the famous former model, blond, stately Sheila, now branded with an "S."

Chloe's sheet said she had been convicted of shoplifting in South Carolina and had lived in a trailer with her father and older sister. It noted that she was known as a party girl and had not wanted to settle down. Lena could see that she had an excellent figure of just the kind that most guys like. Lena wondered if Chloe's father or sister had been involved in her arrest. Lena wondered if poor families set up attractive daughters for the boats to get a cut from the sheriffs or someone else?

On the auction block, Chloe did not pretend to be chaste, closed her eyes, and surrendered completely to the vibrating dildo. Less than two minutes after the sheriff selling her applied the instrument, Chloe was saying, "Oh fuck that's good, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck me with that thing," and similar things. She nibbled on her lowe lip, twisted and squeezed herself into the vibrator, and played with her own nipples either for effect or added stimulation. A cameraman was getting it all down as Chloe made the face of a woman having an intense orgasm.