The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ain't taking anything Neck said as gospel, are you? First, he says all sorts of shit about things he does not know. Second, he's a good-ole-boy and a liar. If you start believing Neck, it's just a matter of what boat you land on and how much you enjoy being a sex slave. I hope the boat where they put you is cheap enough for me to visit you, but Neck would want you on the Everleigh, which is damn expensive."

"No, seriously, if Neck was wrong about the sheriffs selling all their women in New Orleans, what is right? Are there other sales, were a lot of women enslaved elsewhere and just sent to the boats, or do the boats buy slaves in Europe or Asia?" Lena asked.

"You are letting your fantasies go too far. I think Neck just wanted you to go to New Orleans for some reason. That is where he works and where the fancy boats he advises gets most of their inventory. He may have wanted his boats to see you, so they'd advance him some money. I might also guess that he's given up on you agreeing to play one of his silly paintball games and that he wants to show you to some of my fellow lawmen who would charge you for some crime and share the commission with their own pal Neck Wallace.

"Anyway, the less fancy boats shop at all the sheriffs' sales from Eastern Oregon to what's left of Florida, from North Carolina to Texas. The sheriffs bring most of their women to New Orleans that might go to the Everleigh, the Flying Dutchman and the Belle Star, Neck's clients. They also bring whatever else happens to be in the jail that day that they think will sell. 3000 sales in New Orleans over the last ten years is probably about right, with another 10,000 sheriff's sales having happened in county seats whenever a sheriff advertises.

"Not all the women sold in Cheyanne or Tuscaloosa are bad-looking. Some go to the best boats, but those are special deals. Also, I've heard of deals where the government wanted the woman put away quietly and quickly and didn't have an auction at all but gave a woman to a boat on a percentage return basis.

Lena had begun playing with Seele's cock. It became quite hard enough again. "How about you give me another good 300 thrusts or so, and we get us back to the hotel, arriving separately, of course?"

Having enjoyed her hard, cold pistol and Seele's hard, hot cock, Lena felt she had enough action that day that she would be able to sleep despite the lascivious display she had witnessed most of the day. She thought about how she had to get her business done in the Free States as soon as possible and get out of there before she became part of a lascivious display herself (or worse).

It seemed to Deputy Seele that the second intercourse of the night was even better than the first. He trusted Lena, and he was sure she trusted him.