The Wilderness Years - Charle's Story

Story Info
Charle's story about exploring his sexuality.
4.7k words
4.53
6.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers

My name is Charles, I am now a forty something and still don't know what I am, straight, gay, bisexual or what. This is the story of my wilderness years. It all started when I was at university, as a mature student, where I was studying mechanical engineering.

I had just started university in Manchester which my company sponsored me for. This was the end of my Fresher's Week; and as a mature student I was supposed to set an example for younger students to follow.

I had already made some new friends earlier in the week, in particular, Brian from Barrow in Furness, he worked at the shipyard there as a test engineer in their SMITE facility. Also sponsored by his company; he had rooms in the Halls of Residence; as I was to live with my Gran in Manchester, until I found another place, I would travelled in and out each day.

This was Friday night, Fresher's party night; we would start our studies on Monday. But tonight we would party; which we all did and drank copious quantities of alcohol. As only students can do. As the night wore on I missed my last bus home. Brian said no worries I can sleep on his floor; as students do.

Next morning I woke up lying alongside someone in a bed, spooning with them, naked; as they were too. I didn't know where I was, who I was with or why; clearly the alcohol had erased my memory. It was a very stimulating position to be in; I started to feel aroused. Whoever I was with stirred, they obviously felt it given where it was. They turned over to face me; I was amazed who it was and speechless.

It was Brian, he was equally speechless; we looked at each other in amazement and he said did we. All I could say was; I don't know; did we; he replied I can't remember a thing after we left the student bar. The bed being a single meant we were now facing each other; touching; I was starting to get re-aroused as I think he was. I stepped out of the bed backwards; without falling.

Brian got out too; we were both standing there naked looking at each other; he was not bad looking, had tan lines from the summer beach parties on Walney Island. We didn't know what to say or do; Brian broke the inaction when he said I am going for a shower. As he disappeared I checked the bed for indications of what happen last night. Even with my NCIS powers of deduction I could not find anything.

Brian came out of the shower, dried himself off, handed me the towel and said I only have one. He started to look at the bed discreetly for signs; he found nothing either. My first time maybe and I don't know if it happened, although perturbed about not knowing. My overall feeling about what could have happened was one of relaxed satisfaction. We never did find out.

That was only the start of thing; my mother found out; don't know how; but told my Gran.

Instead of finding me a flat or room to rent, Gran proposed I move in with her with some rules, which weren't to broken, she was extremely strong willed. I couldn't have any male visitors to stay, she accepted I did what I did, but for family and friends it would be too much to take in; women however were very welcome to visit and maybe stay. I thought she was very fair to offer this solution, as I couldn't really afford to rent anywhere but it left me in a quandary regarding my gay feelings.

Time passed without any major upsets, Brian and I did have feelings for one another. Although we did supress them, on study nights at his rooms we did indulge; nothing serious; but we both did enjoy it. We were both open to each other about what our families would think if we pursued a gay relationship. Brian was in a similar position as me.

With the passage of time, we completed our degrees, then I met a girl; we got on ok; but pressure from both our families after a year we got married. Initially things were good, I was back working with my employer and had a reasonable salary; and Brian was back in Barrow; married too. However it didn't last, she met someone else and moved in with them; her Bridesmaid at our wedding; she was gay too. I didn't see that coming; although she said she had suspicions about me.

After my short lived and disastrous marriage, I was in quite a low way and pretty broke a common trait with newly divorced men. I felt I had to help Helen and her new partner out financially; still had some feelings for her and understood what she went through. I moved in with my parents until I was financially sorted; we both endured it out of necessity. My mother still held my gay affair against me, topped off with Helen being gay too and running off with her Bridesmaid. My Dad and Aunt Beth didn't help either.

My dear old Gran took up the fight to find me somewhere suitable to live, again, and suggested I have a holiday to settle myself which she lent me the money for. Although she knew of my other life; didn't judge me for it. I must have been her favourite because I inherited her house later.

The holiday was a two centre affair, a week in Athens followed by two weeks on Kos both at small family run hotels. The Kos hotel overlooking the beach; scheduled for late September when prices were lowest. Before I left, I vowed to myself to stay celibate for the whole trip to give myself time to adjust to my new life; whatever way it may go.

Athens was beautiful and I did all the tourist things, sightseeing etc. loved the Pantheon; thoroughly enjoying it too. Dressed down in shorts and tight swimwear for the weather; I rebuffed advances from 3 women and 2 men during that week and felt proud of my resolution to stay unattached.

The week went much too quickly and I found myself on a small plane heading for Kos, the weather was still very warm compared to Manchester in September. As it was now low season there were only a few on the flight, mainly English and German retirees going to take advantage of the cheap cost of living and escape the cold Northern winter. And a few Greek men; one seemed to catch my attention and he mines; don't know why but we did.

I shared a minibus with a lovely old English couple, Alan and May, who went there every year, to escape the cold weather, Alan had arthritis, and he told me I would like George Kostakidis; the owner, and his son Georgio who was sitting at the front of the plane. Possibly it was Giorgio whose eye I had caught and me his. We were deposited at the front door and went into the small reception area to be greeted by George. Who stood beaming a lovely mischievous smile from behind his desk.

He greeted the old couple like old friends and I noticed he had an Aussie accent, I later learned that his family had moved to Melbourne where he grew up, only returning to Greece when his grandparents retired and left him the hotel to run. Georgio arrived not long after; an affair with a local girl.

He insisted on being called George and led us up to our rooms. I was on the second floor just below the family apartments; they spent the season in Athens, only joining George for the winter. After showing me everything, he left me to unpack saying if I need anything I had to come to reception as there were no phones in the rooms.

As it was still early, I changed into shorts and shirt before venturing out to explore my new surroundings; stopping at a small taverna around lunchtime to have something to eat and drink, by now it was quite warm and I was enjoying the solitude more than I thought I would. The waiter who served me was a very attractive 30 something man who wore very tight black trousers and a gleaming white shirt, the trousers were so tight I was sure I could make out an outline underneath. I gave myself a shake and reminded myself of my promise to be celibate; but he was very attractive and alluring to me.

After my light lunch and quite a few glasses of wine, I made my way back to the hotel intending to have a short siesta before dinner. I saw George at the front desk as I collected my key and asked what time dinner was served, 6:30 until 7:30 was his reply as I turned to leave to go upstairs.

I walked into what felt like an oven in my room; the aircon unit had stopped working and it was stifling, I opened the window as wide as I could but there was hardly a breeze. I went back down to reception and saw George to tell him about it and he said he would come up as soon as he could to repair it. As small recompense he gave me half a carafe of wine to drink on the terrace under the parasols, which I drank quite quickly then went back to my room.

To cool off I took a cold shower and sat on my bed just in my loose towel, the bed was an old fashioned iron bedstead, quite high off the floor.

At some point I must have rolled over onto my side and fallen asleep; the sun and the wine no doubt. I awoke some time later feeling very relaxed, the room was cooler and I could hear the faint hum of the aircon unit. Plus I felt a hand softly stroking my bare bottom at first I thought I was dreaming but the hand was definitely kneading my buttocks and I could just discern heavy breathing.

I turned over and saw George standing by the bed, a broad smile on his face and a prominent bulge in his baggy shorts; he put a finger on my lips and whispered "shhh". I could see that he was very turned on and so was I; resolution out of the window.

He knelt on the bed, rolling me onto my back and sliding his hand down and he cupped my cock and balls in his big hand, his middle finger touching my hole; you like that don't you he whispered. I could only nod as my mouth was so dry and my feeling was intense; I had missed it so much.

I'll be back later tonight to see you, but in the meantime Papa needs something from you. Getting off the bed, he quickly dropped his shorts and his thick cock stood out from his body, the head shiny with precum; I took the hint rolling off the bed to kneel on the floor in front of him, my mouth open wide to receive him; George shuffled forward and rested his cock on my lips.

He gasped as I ran my tongue round it and nearly fell over as I licked the frenulum before taking it all in my mouth and sucking him; fuck I had missed this. I thought to myself as I warmed to the task; as I sucked him I played with myself and knew I would cum very quickly, I was so horny. George was a stayer and it took ten minutes before he gushed in my mouth and to his delight I swallowed it all; I came on the floor at the same time. I cleaned it up later after he had gone.

Dinner was a strange affair; I sat near to the old couple I had met and chatted with. Throughout George hovered around being a good host, giving me lascivious looks when no one else was watching.

Alan remarked that George seemed to like me and I said I thought he was ok too; I wondered if Alan saw what George did; I dismissed it. Dessert came along; but George whispered I would be getting mine at midnight after it was quiet.

After dinner, most of the patrons either went into town or sat on the terrace until it was time for bed. I sat with Alan and May until 11:15 when they went up - I passed George at 11:20 and he winked at me whispering not to lock my door.

I went in and had a quick shower before lying on my bed naked to wait, with just the bedside lamp on at 12: 15; the door opened silently and Georgio slipped in; locking it behind him. Although I was not disappointed by this; I just looked at him. He said my Papa sent me.

He was freshly showered and dressed in a pale blue Kaftan, with his family trademark smile on his face as he approached the bed; he apologised for being late, he had to cover for his Papa.

He stood and lifted the Kaftan over his head and dropped it on the chair; his thick cock looked even bigger than his Papa's; he then he got onto the bed with me, pulling me close and kissing me passionately his hands roaming all over my body paying special attention to my hole. I was in no doubt that was what he was wanting; I wanted it badly too.

Georgio smelled so manly and his kissing drove me wild with lust; so much so that I rolled over and straddled his chest moving slowly down until I felt his cock touch my hole. As hard as I tried, I couldn't get it into me; too dry. Then I had a brainwave, reaching out to the bedside table I grabbed the jar of aftersun cream and quickly slathered his cock and my bum hole with it; before getting astride him again and this time easing it right up me until I felt it touch my prostate.

Georgio let me do all the work for quite a while until he grabbed me and threw me off and knelt between my legs; raising them onto his soft shoulders and pushing straight back in. I was completely under his control as he slammed into me very hard, me meeting every thrust too. He gripped my upper thighs quite tight as he fucked me in long deep strokes, his balls slapping my buttocks and his breathing ragged with lust; neither of us could last this onslaught and I spurted cum all over my belly and chest long before Georgio came; when he did he lunged into me with a loud gasp and collapsed on top of me panting heavily.

We lay together, him on top kissing me gently, my cum matting his chest hair and his oozing out of my hole as he softened and slipped out then he rolled off me and we lay there basking in the post coital glow; talking quietly. I asked him how he and his Papa knew I would be so receptive to their advances; he just smiled and said they had a sixth sense about men like me. Regretfully he had to return to his apartment because he had to be up at 7 am for the breakfasts. As he left, he blew me a kiss and said he would see me later.

I woke from a deep alcohol induced sleep; unsure what had happened last night. Did I have fun and athletic sex with Georgio; I couldn't remember; and his Papa. Not again, Brian now this. How can it happen twice; no three times to me? I discreetly checked the bed with my, NCIS powers of deduction, I could not find anything. But; this time the sheets needed changing as did the floor need wiping. But why; was it just me having a riotous surreal dream; alcohol does that to me.

I went down to breakfast George greeted me with his infectious smile; as I sat down Georgio came over, he was waiting breakfast tables today. He said did you sleep well last night. Not knowing what to say; I said yes; he replied yes you need to keep your energy up for tonight.

The rest of the holiday was a blur of sexual activity with George and Georgio and a couple of others. I came home after three weeks refreshed, truly buggered; repeatedly; and eager to resume my life and loves. Work, women and men; but not necessarily in that order.

When I arrived back Gran this time had found me a flat to rent; one of her friends was going to move in with her daughter and son in law. But, wanted to see how it worked out before giving up her flat. She said as it was her friends flat there would be some rules, which weren't to broken; I couldn't have any male visitors to stay, for family and friends it would be too much to take in; women however were very welcome to visit and stay. She looked at me sternly; with that look that only Grans can command and said; just kidding, have a ball.

A close friend on hearing what my Gran said; also a closet gay suggested I get a 'beard' for public consumption; he'd had one for a few years. He also suggested a group that could help; discreet partners; a group made up of likeminded people who needed to stay safe and secure in their public lives. I said to hell with that and told him what my Gran had also said and tell me more about this group.

After initial enquiries I met a couple of women who would fit the bill, but sadly they wanted more than I could promise; both of them were seeking affairs on the side, so going out in public wasn't an option.

The third lady I met was called May, we met in a Manchester pub; we hit it off instantly. She was a forty one year old divorced mother of two young children, who had shared access with her ex-husband. When I asked why they divorced she told me quietly; that she had an affair with another woman which was ongoing very discreetly. Then asked if I was gay and needed her to allay suspicion? I told her I was bisexual but still in the closet and needed a woman on my arm to do just as she had said; I also told her about my marriage and divorce.

May agreed immediately and we both relaxed a bit, she was and still is a very attractive woman with a great sense of humour and body. Over a few more drinks she showed her sense of humour by pointing out men and asking if I fancied any of them. I joined in by saying a couple of them had really nice bulges in their pants and wouldn't mind 'exploring them'. We laughed a lot and looked like a proper couple to anyone watching. Discreetly she showed me a picture of her lesbian lover Judy; a stunning 35 year old brunette, and I said she was lovely, getting a little dig on the arm as she laughingly told me Judy was hers.

I took her home in a taxi just before midnight, her two kids were with dad for the night, I didn't go in; but, instead got quite a passionate kiss at her front door and a promise she would call me the next day.

Despite our age differences May and I got on really well and there was a sexual frisson between us which took quite a while to boil over. I took her to meet Gran who liked her instantly and we went on a few dates in and around town; I even got to meet Judy albeit briefly; May had told her of our arrangement and she seemed relaxed about it.

On the night of the companies Christmas party in a hotel outside of town; they even supplied rooms for those who wanted them. May was my partner and to save questions I booked a double room; with her consent of course.

The party was a great success; we wined, dined and danced until one in the morning. May got into conversation with a few of the wives their, as I mingled a bit with some of the men, around eleven thirty I saw a face I recognised well. A waiter caked Bobby who I had been with a couple of times; Bobby was married and did this work for extra money to raise his small children; his day job was in a warehouse.

Bobby told me in a quiet interlude that he would be there all night and we could get together if I liked.

I gave him my room number and told him I would be up there in ten minutes, I then sought out May and said I needed the toilet and would use the one in our room; indicating I needed more than a piss. She smiled sweetly and said she would see me back here shortly.

I dashed up to our room and waited, sure enough ten minutes after I had seen him Bobby tapped on the door and entered carrying a bottle of champagne with two glasses; a good excuse for him being there; in seconds the door was securely locked and Bobby's trousers were round his ankles as I voraciously sucked his lovely cock; both of us moaning with pleasure from it.

All too soon Bobby tapped me on the head; his signal that he was about to cum; I sucked harder as his cock spurted into my mouth, I made sure I got every drop; I didn't want any embarrassing splashes of cum on my face, hair or clothes or the carpet.

Bobby quickly readjusted his clothing before leaving with his empty tray saying it was a gift from the management, they could afford it. As I unlocked the door he kissed me passionately and said he could see me later if I liked, I explained about May and he understood perfectly. That kiss, with tongues, almost made me cum in my pants and I had to stop myself from doing it.

I re-joined May at the party soon after and we had a couple of dances before going out to the covered terrace; it was quite cold out there, we huddled and talked quietly. I told her I had actually been with a man in our room; we had agreed from the outset that we wouldn't have secrets; but I didn't tell her who. She was agog, asking who and what we had done; again I stressed that the man would remain anonymous; but told her I had sucked him off and we both loved it.

Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers
12