The Wilderness Years - Charle's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May was visibly turned on by my admission and said she would have loved to have watched; her hand was on my upper thigh dangerously close to my aching cock; then she did something totally unexpected, she traced the outline of my cock through my thin trousers. May; I start to say but she just smiled and said; we'll take care of this later.

We went back in and danced some more. May easily the most attractive woman in the room in her little black dress and heels; she got a lot of admiring looks from both sexes.

At one am the party broke up and those staying either walked or staggered to their rooms; we walked, not having had a lot to drink. Both being a bit excited and aroused, you could feel the aura of it.

In the room May went into the bathroom to get ready for bed and came out a few minutes later in her bra and panties; they didn't leave much to the imagination, almost see through to be honest; she looked ravishing as she slipped in beside me an impish look on her face. I was lying their naked in anticipation.

Where did you suck him off ; was her first question; I pointed to the small table near the door where the champagne stood unopened, she continued to ask about it and I talked freely my cock rising to its full height.

It's making you horny telling me isn't it; she purred erotically. I could hardly speak; managing a strangled; yes only; as her hand slipped under the covers and gripped my cock.

Better have these off then; she said in a slightly breathless voice and proceeded to throw the covers off.

Lovely, just lovely she groaned as my cock was in full view; what about Judy I said as she stroked my cock. Don't worry; I'll tell her all about it, she doesn't get jealous; loves me telling her about it. She tells me about her extra mural activities too.

As I lay on my back she undid her bra and let her big tits swing free, then quickly took off her panties to reveal her shaved cunt, the lips glistening in the dim light. Touch me Charlie; she groaned before sliding her lips over my rampant cock.

It was like dipping my fingers into a velvet lined honey pot, we both groaned with pure lust as she sucked me and I fingered her until she took charge, shifting position she got astride me and lowered herself onto my cock; it felt like heaven. I told you I would take care of it Charlie; she groaned as she rode me; her cunt gripping my cock quite tightly.

As if by design; I rolled her off and got between her legs, raising them onto my shoulders before driving back into her; May gasped as I went even deeper and clung on to me, meeting my thrusts with abandon, it was a fantastic frenetic fuck which drained both of us; she almost passed out as I pumped her full of my cum; her cunt milking me for the last drops.

We slept in each other's arms until 7 am when I awoke with a lovely warm feeling; she was sucking my cock; it quickly turned into a morning fuck which was very satisfying for both of us.

After breakfast she asked if I could drop her off at home as she was expecting her kids back from their dads. I drove to her street and parked outside her house where she insisted I give her a long kiss; so the nosy neighbours would see; as she got out she said she hoped we could do it again sometime soon. We did, many times after and got really close like proper lovers.

I also had other affairs with men as she did with Judy and other women; we both enjoyed the subterfuge of it all.

Each Friday night after work I went to my usual Friday night pub meet in the centre of Manchester without wife's or girlfriends; it was our night. Free of ties.

This night we were having a heated discussion about nothing of importance, as one does on Friday nights. This time was what we would do if we could get away from wives and girlfriends for a weekend.

Tom the youngest and quietest member of our debating society said. Let's all go to Amsterdam; he had a friend Paul, a travel agent, who could arrange it. Ok we will was the unanimous reply; in the end only six out the group went; including me. We all agreed who would share rooms. I won Tom, didn't really know him, he was in some sort of art job; bit effeminate in looks and mannerisms.

This was to be a life defining decision for both me and Tom; which you can read about in; Amsterdam Weekend Charles and also Tom's stories.

On a personal front I was promoted in work and was moving shortly to Plymouth for a lot more money; negative side relocation was involved which I was totally stressed out about. My Gran had moved in with my mother and father and gifted her small flat to me a few years ago; which I had modernised and lived in. She was very relaxed about me selling it to get a deposit for a flat in Plymouth.

May and Judy; who had now moved in together full time; looked on my move as somewhere to go to for weekends and holidays.

12