The Wilfree Ch. 01: Clover Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, Jack. I'll be right back."

Lana was sitting back now and gathering herself. She straightened her skirt but remained topless (because I was still sitting on her shirt) and rubbed the sweat from the undersides of her glistening, bronzed boobs.

While the couple was still devouring Lana with their eyes, Mr. Kenning, feigning machismo, asked, "What is SVC? Is there a problem?"

I stood up. I was still butt-ass naked in front of these people. My dick was semi-stiff at this point which really isn't a problem for me, but without any knowledge of an arrangement between us, it can become a little awkward.

I introduced myself and offered a handshake to Mr. Kenning. He apprehensively took it and gave a decent business-like shake. I didn't let go of his hand and continued to hold it as I spoke to them. I could feel Bill try to let go and pull his hand back, but I kept a firm grip. It was just a subtle signal of who has the authority at the moment.

"No, not at all, quite the contrary. This is your lucky day as a tour guest. SVC stands for "Supervised, Verbal, Consent," and it's just a procedure we follow here to ensure everyone has a good time and no one gets hurt...beyond what they wish."

Mrs. Kenning playfully added, "Oh, that sounds so formal and sexy."

"I'm glad you approve. So what this SVC means is that you folks will get to have a little fun momentarily, and I will act in a supervisory capacity to make sure everything remains fun, sexy, and safe, considering you aren't members yet."

"She grabbed his arm and looked up at him like a teenage girl with a throbbing wet pussy, squeaked out a little giggle, and said to him, "See, Honey, this is why we are gonna join. I want to get fucked by a big dick like that one and get thrown around by him all day and all night!"

He replied, underwhelmed and exasperated, "I know you do."

I finally let go of his hand. He shook it out and gently used it to nudge her back off his arm a little.

By this time, Tricia had walked back up.

"Everything is good to go, Jack."

She asked the couple, "So just to be clear, your forms read that you, Mrs. Kenning, are Bi, and you, Mr. Kenning, are Bi-curious. Is that correct?"

They acknowledged, "Yes."

"Thank you...just confirming. Ok! They are all yours, Jack. What's next?"

At this point, I don't really have time to get involved with a long, drawn-out sex capade. I'll need to go get ready for my appointment soon. But I am now responsible for this little impromptu session, so I better come up with something fast.

"Let's take a walk, everyone."

We casually strolled across the courtyard, and Tricia continued with her tour, informing the Kennings about the Wilfree Estate and how we operate. She walked between the couple, and Lana and I walked a few paces ahead.

"Well, this is an exciting turn of events. I didn't expect to get out of courtyard duty today, much less get to fuck around with some new people."

I pleasantly chuckled and responded, "You're welcome."

Lana laughed and playfully slapped my now relaxed and casually swaying dick as we strode along.

"OW!" jumped out of my mouth as I flinched from her playful prick of pain. She giggled wickedly.

As we walked, I worked out somewhat of a plan in my head.

I told Lana, " Let's head over to one of the alcoves."

The alcoves are semi-secluded temperature-controlled pools placed among natural gardens of tropical plants, natural stone, and vibrant aromatic flowers. They are amazing little secluded private escapes for people to feel comfortable and explore their fantasies without a large number of people watching. It is still a public space, so people occasionally wander by and sometimes stop and watch for a minute, but the paths between them are small and not made for congregating.

Tricia was still professionally rattling off her tour bullet points. The couple seemed a bit more relaxed as we eased into shaded paths leading from the courtyard.

As the soft light, exotic floral scents, and lush tropical vegetation surrounded us, I told Lana, "Go ahead and take off your skirt. Let's give them a little more to enjoy than my boring ass in front of them."

"Yes, I've kept this silly thing on all day. Thank you."

She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it with perfect balance and in two strides. Talented. She turned around seductively smiling and walked backward, twirling it like a little strip tease for the guests.

Tricia said, "That's it, girl. Work it for my friends!"

Everyone laughed.

We kept walking, and I told her, "Now take off those soaking wet panties."

"Yes, sir."

With that, we slowed down, and Lana hooked her thumbs in the sides of that drowning thong and bent over right in front of the three of them. She slowly and smoothly slid it down over her bronzed, round ass and down her legs. The middle sliver trailed behind before pulling free and revealing that wet juicy pussy to all of us.

She peeked around her knees. And, even looking upside down, she could see the wonderment on their faces and the outline of Mr. Kenning's now bulging cock pressing against his pants. She paused for a moment. She gave her hips a little shake and spread her feet slightly to provide them with a better view of her tight little ass and the glistening lips under it. From the front, she ran her middle finger up her slick little crease and circled her pink, puckered asshole with her wetness.

With surprise, The blonde whispered, "Oh my...you are gorgeous babe."

Lana responded, "Thank you. You are too, Mrs. Kenning."

With that, Lana sexily stood back up and handed me her skirt. We started walking again. It felt the same in my hand as it did on my dick earlier, coarse. The Wilfree really should make these out of better fabric.

Then she asked me, "Do you want these?" as she dangled her little white, pussy soaked thong on one finger.

"Yes, but No. I want you to take it and pull it over Mrs. Kenning's head and around her neck like a necklace. Make sure the wet part slides across her face and nose so she can smell your sex. Do it seductively while also teasing him with your gaze. He will want them. He will wonder why you gave them to her instead of him. But it's just to make him desire his wife a little more. You know what I mean?"

Lana replied, "You sexy motherfucker. This is why everyone thinks you are the best Casavona here. You are fucking MY brains out with your mind, and this isn't even about me right now."

She did as I told her. She shined, as always; she turned around, faced the three of them, and hid her hands holding the newly ordained "wet white necklace" behind her back. She convinced Mrs. Kenning she had a little gift for her and her husband.

She did a little teasing as she brought her hands up and stretched out her freshly worn, wet little present. Both of them grinned and shyly looked at each other.

Tricia let out a little theatrical gasp before reaching behind both of them and placing her hands tenderly on their lower backs before casually them sliding down onto their asses, giving each a little affectionate caress.

She looked magnificent and powerful, standing between her two novices each in hand. The light from behind illuminated her natural, curvy silhouette with the aura of a deity. In that moment, her ambiance and energy stirred my sexual instincts deeply.

All I wanted to do was rip open her shirt exposing her dark, silky chest, and take both of her slaves by the head, and force them to devour each breast for her pleasure. All while, I fall to my knees in front of her, reach out, pull her hips toward me, lift my chin, and place her glistening, warm, wanting pussy onto my yearning mouth so I can be of service to her divine ecstasy.

But I digress...I'm unsure if my wandering mind revealed itself in my full frontal display, but I did catch Tricia glancing down at my groin, followed by a faint, sly little grin.

"Oh...wow. Thank you, Lana," said Mrs. Kenning as she timidly extended her hand.

Mr. Kenning made a quick little swipe for Lana's gift as his eyes brightened up. But she was too fast and quickly retorted, "Nope. Not yet. For the remainder of this group outing, your wife will wear them as a necklace."

With that, Lana, now bottomless, stepped closer to Mrs. Kenning. She reached up and stretched the thong wide enough to slide over her sun-kissed, wavy, golden locks. As she raised her arms above Mrs. Kenning's head, her erect nipples, protruding behind the thin material of her uniform top, pressed against the wife's perky and equally stimulated chest.

Mrs. Kenning placed her hands on Lana's bare hips. Her nails tenderly depressing her warm skin. Lana slowly and seductively lowered the white fabric ring. Lana leaned in and delivered a gentle but deep, passionate kiss.

And, just as directed, she ensured the crotch was in the front. She slid it at a diagonal, starting above her cheek and then slowly passing under her nose towards Mrs Kenning's lips. You could faintly see a moist trail left behind. As that wet strip fell on her lips, Lana retreated, but instead of quitting the kiss, Mrs. Kenning kept her mouth open with her pink wet tongue protruding, searching in anticipation for Lana's grool-laced strip to slide by.

As it did, her tongue curled around it and tasted Lana's fresh, aromatic sexual nectar. She let out a soft moan as her eyes closed in ecstasy. Tricia clenched her thighs together and forced her fingers between them, searching for her now trapped pressure point.

Mr. Kenning placed one hand on Tricia's shoulder while the other squeezed his own cock through those khaki pants. My dick perked up again. It was like an atomic sex bomb exploding before us, and we were all paralyzed with the erotic energy.

Lana finished sliding the panties down around her neck. She leaned in again and took another quick kiss. She could taste her own desire. The blonde was melting with pleasure right in front of us. The flushness from earlier had voraciously reappeared and turned her skin the color of a freshly sliced watermelon.

Tricia reached around and squeezed a handful of Bill's covered but throbbing cock as he turned to his wife and cupped the back of her neck. He pulled her towards himself. Her eyes closed. Her head falling back, and a deep moan of release burst from her throat. He buried his face in the curve of her neck. He took in a deep, full breath of the necklace. He bit it, taking it in his mouth, sucking any moisture he could like a thirsty man lost in a desert. It was a ravenous gesture between a man and his wife...and another lady's underwear.

"Fuck yes!" exclaimed Lana.

Tricia, with certainty, "You two should fit in just fine here."

I added, "But wait, there's more..."

We turned a little corner on the narrow shaded path, and peaking at us through thick shafts of bamboo and palm fronds was one of those alcoves.

It was vacant. The warm waters were stirring, sparkling in the late afternoon sun. In the middle of the pool, a rush of bubbles rise above the surface like ocean water above a submerged volcano, a roiling hint of pressures and forces hidden below yearning for release.

Most of these jacuzzi-type pools were added when the estate was first turned into the sexual oasis it is now. The pools are more or less clover-shaped, with different levels of submerged steps and seating built by master masons using elegant hand-carved stone and marble. The designers were fully aware of the intentions of the guests. The impeccable design and craftsmanship created the most comfortable, cradling, and sensual stone seating one will ever experience.

The meticulously controlled and refreshingly pure Wilfree water was the perfect temperature, pumped in through a single jet centered on the floor where the four clover leaves merge. In front of an encircling wall of neatly trimmed tropical vegetation, pedestaled planters, hand-carved benches, and large flat stone slabs surrounded the pool.

The perfectly flat, wide stone slabs are deceptively erotic. I have had more than a few contracts where I carried a naked woman from the warm waters of the clovers and splayed her bare body out on those cool stones as if it were some kind of sacrificial altar.

It is an extremely powerful sensation to be so exposed and powerless, having your body pressed against an immovable mass while taking the full force of someone's manhood being buried deep inside you, ravaging your body over and over until you have nothing left and all you can do is surrender to the gods of pain and pleasure.

I made my way over to a large outdoor cabinet full of pleasurable accouterment for guests to enjoy. I wrapped a towel around my waist and found a comfortable spot in the shade. I would suffer the agony of only being able to observe in this role. Maybe this piece of cloth would quell my temptations so I can do my work later.

As they entered, the blonde ran her hand across one of the soft, luxurious pillows neatly arranged on one of the benches.

Tricia stepped forward, spun around, and gracefully took a few steps backward while making one of those classic hand waves like a model revealing a new car or piece of furniture to Mr. and Mrs. Kenning.

"Welcome to the Clover Pools. Time to get in," she added in a lovely subversive tone.

You could see the surprise and a bit of confusion on their faces. They looked at each other in a brief moment of anxiety.

For new clients, It's one thing to be voyeurs on a tour and another to become exhibitionists. But, it's the natural progression at the Wilfree. They will come to understand soon enough.

Tricia came over and sat beside me; she started taking off her shoes and knee-high socks. Lana, dressed in her little white tank, a giant smile, and her neatly cropped bush, approached the hesitant couple.

Lana, "Let me help you. It's customary to bathe nude here. There are no rules against swimsuits, but in reality, unless they play a part in someone's fantasy or contract, they are an unnecessary nuisance. The Wilfree Estate and this island community are places of free expression. You are encouraged to be and explore your whole self, inside and out. Practically speaking, there is no sense in having to deal with wet clothes if you don't have to."

Mrs. Kenning replied with a nervous yet excited tone, "Well if you say so."

She reached down and grabbed two bunches of the hem of her sundress and proceeded to lift it up and over her head. The cinched top scooped her boobs up and rewarded all of us with a spontaneous titty drop.

Her quarter-sized aureolas were a pink shade of tan, showing off a delectable set of nipples. She had pale skin with even paler skin in the places a bikini once covered. She was wearing a simple pair of pastel yellow panties. Her skin seemed to breathe in the fresh air. She had a modest figure, a little on the slim side, but she seemed to treat her body well.

Without hesitation, she thumbed the hips of those cotton panties and slid them straight down to her knees, then stepped out of them. Her mismatched dark brown bush was neatly trimmed just inside the tan lines. She had a big grin on her face and struck a cute little schoolgirl pose, presenting herself to the group, then took a few steps to dip her toes into the water.

"Babe!" her husband quipped.

"Bill..." Lana interjected.

She placed one hand on his chest, the other touched his chin, and turned his face to make him look directly into her seductive blue eyes. In that unsuspecting moment, her pleasures just became his needs.

Mr. Kenning was "average tall." He was a decent-looking man with a ho-hum body who didn't work out. He had a tidy professional haircut and likely worked in a major city, in an office, as a senior manager of some type. If they were ultra-wealthy, you wouldn't guess it.

Nothing stood out...for now. But, as with all our guests, it won't take long for him to find his true self and begin sharing it with others. And today, Lana unknowingly stumbled upon the honor of "popping his Wilfree cherry."

"Come with me." she took his hand and led him over to the pool, where his naked wife was ogling over the warmth of the water.

By now, Tricia was untying the knot in the shirt restricting her voluptuous chest.

"You look stunning today," I told her as her newly freed, sumptuous breasts with large dark aureolas playfully swayed back and forth while, behind her back, she tugged at the sleeves to remove her top.

"Thank you, Jack; if I had known we were going to play and you were going to have that fucking pleasure tool on full display today, I wouldn't have dressed so casually."

"It's perfectly fine. Those red mesh booty shorts have delighted all of us today."

Now, with those being the only remaining clothes she was wearing, she stood up, took a step forward, lifted one hip by standing on one set of toes, bent forward slightly presenting her brown, round rear to me.

She said, "You mean these?" while proceeding to slap herself with both hands. The mesh dampened the sexy sound of smacking that gorgeous ass.

I grinned and watched her sumptuous ass fade away as she spun around. She spread her legs like a dancer, hooked her thumbs in the front of the waistband of those shorts, and pulled them down to show me what I had so eagerly desired only moments ago.

"I've watched you lust for this from the moment the Kennings and I walked up."

My "pleasure tool" was fully charged now...again.

Tricia's skimpy shorts fell to her ankles. She climbed on top of me, straddling my legs. She threw her arms around my neck, pulled my face into her warm, soft chest, and sat on my lap. I could feel her gracefully grinding her hot, swollen clit. My engorged phallus was aching to be sheathed inside her divine sex. A white Wilfree pool towel was the only thing restraining the union of man and Goddess.

"I still think about that spit-roast contract of mine. It was hot as fuck having my client's big, thick cock deep in my mouth while you pounded my tight ass with this very useful tool."

Somehow she squeezed and gripped my aching cock with her pussy lips through that now dampening cotton barrier between us.

"I felt you working it inside me, making me explode deep within. It set off an uncontrollable cascade of orgasmic energy all over me. After that, my body only wanted your dick inside me instead of his."

While reminiscing, I replied, "And I wanted to claim you and completely ravage your body that day. It is a magnificent memory that has never left me."

She, in a silky, seductive whisper just between us, "Maybe soon I can convince you to meet us in town so we can have a proper fuck so you can take all of her like you did my ass that day."

I didn't want to wait. I wanted her now and nothing was stopping us...just rip out the fucking useless towel, reach behind her, slide one hand up over her shoulder, run the other up the back of her neck to her head, grab a handful of that dark, kinky, wild head of hair, and pull her body down onto my throbbing, rock-hard shaft, splitting those sumptuous brown lips apart and violating her hot, pink womanhood.

"Fuck me, Jack." escaped from her mouth as she pushed herself up off of me and stepped backward. Her hand sliding across my jaw was the last thing to touch me as she backed away. Her eyes lowered to the spot her pussy just occupied. My erect cock literally pitched a tent with the damned sticky towel sitting on my lap. She chuckled as she turned toward the others.

By now, Mrs. Kenning was waist deep in the water. Her nipples were hard now, and her hands were out wide, gliding back and forth over the top of the water like most women seem to do as they slowly enter bodies of water. As her attention waned and she slowly sank, her new necklace began floating.

"Bill, this water is perfect!"