The Wilfree Ch. 01: Clover Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up as she spoke to her husband, "Hurry, uh-Oh my God!"

Right above her was the backside of Lana. She was squatting right at the edge of the water. Her knees were wide; her husband stood between them, towering above facing her. From that angle, Mrs. Kenning got a full, up close view of all the parts of Lana that she had tasted just moments ago. Her eyes traced the pale line of her crack, down to her tightly puckered asshole, and all the way underneath where her plump vulva was dangling her sticky, hot lips.

Her husband's pants were crumpled around his ankles in between her feet. Looking up, she saw Lana's face turned to the side. Her mouth fondled his balls while her hand gripped her husband's fully erect cock. It wasn't a big cock, below average probably. The whole thing mostly fit in her hand, but that's never a big deal here.

Most clients learn that we are all professionals. We have or have seen every size and shape possible when it comes to dicks, and every other body part for that matter. This is the beauty of the Wilfree; everyone is accepted and celebrated for who they are and is allowed to be themselves without reservation or judgment.

Mrs. Kenning was speechless. She was trying to process what was happening. I could see it in her face immediately. She didn't know how to respond to seeing another woman groping her husband, much less right in front of her face.

He looked just as shocked. He was anxiously looking back at her. He didn't know what to do with his hands. One was hovering above Lana's head, and the other was palm up facing his wife in a motion of uncertainty. The angst between them was instantly palpable.

A deep suction sound broke the silence as Lana released one of Mr. Kenning's nuts from her mouth. With her teasing grip still on his hard cock she looks over her shoulder at his slacked-jawed wife.

"Your husband is so delicious. Can I have more?"

I silently laughed. That was an fucking novel way to ask for consent. It was borderline inappropriate behavior, but I'm not much of a rules kind of guy. If there aren't any "hard no's" or intense negative vibes, I tend to let everyone figure it out for themselves. I think everyone learns more about themselves that way. But it is likely why I remain a Casanova and rarely supervise contracts.

Tricia had strolled her sexy, naked ass back to the group. She walked up behind Bill. As Lana levied her request to the blonde, she slid her hands around Bill's abdomen and began unbuttoning his white linen shirt. while adding...

"Don't worry, Mrs Kenning. We are gonna have a great time. You won't regret it."

She slipped his shirt off his shoulders and tossed it onto a bench. Lana stood up, never losing her grip on his cock, and led him to the pool's edge. She stepped into the warm, refreshing water and tugged on Bill to make him follow. He obliged. I don't know that he had much of a choice.

Tricia followed them in. Her boobs were buoyantly bobbing towards Mrs. Kenning. A bolt of energy exchanged between women as their soft mounds of flesh met in one of the Clover pools of the Wilfree.

Traci ran her hands up the neck, behind the ears, and into the golden locks of Marie. She pulled her head close and leaned in to deliver a passionate kiss to a hesitant client. Tricia's tongue meticulously parted her warm, wet lips and slid inside the uncertain mouth.

It only took a moment; I saw the rosy flushness return to Mrs. Kenning's skin as her body began to lust for the embrace. Underwater, I could barely make out a pale hand as it gripped Tricia's luscious ass pulling her body tightly to hers. It was fucking sexy.

At this point, the clients were getting their first real dose of the Wilfree magic, and it looked like they were feeling really good about it. The show was not helping my confused but aching cock now. The pussy I was about to plow into was now deep in the pleasures of a woman, and Lana was exploring Mr. Kenning's upper body with her lips while her hands worked his groin and stiff cock below.

FUCK! I NEED A RELEASE! Ms. Hersh can't get here soon enough.

I kicked back on the bench and just took in the beautiful energy with a proud, erect cock standing at attention, throbbing and dripping with precum, urging me to jump up and join them. The four bodies in the clover pool were starting to merge into a unified mass of sexual energy, ready to explode with pleasure.

Lana instructed Mrs. Kenning to take a couple of steps back. She put her hands on her shoulders and guided her body to the center of the pool.

"The jacuzzi jet is on the floor, and it points straight up. Straddle it," she told her.

The moment she did. The pulsating, infinite rush slammed her clit and flooded the flesh between her legs with the bubbly, tickling, and brute force of aerated water.

" Holy shit! I CAN'T..."

Mrs. Kenning screamed in ecstasy. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She had to grab both walls beside her to keep from slumping over into the pool and couldn't catch her breath. Lana gripped her hips and forced her to stay directly over the jet. She was biting her bottom lip and using every muscle in her body to hold the orgasmic shuttering and squirming Mrs. Kenning in place.

It was only a few moments before the violent orgasmic thrashing was too much. Lana was losing the battle. All she could do now was use her body to steady her. She wrapped her arms around Mrs. Kenning's torso, bear-hugged her, and mashed their pelvic flesh together, splitting the power of the clover pool's jetstream.

It pounded their pussies in perfect harmony. It was so fucking beautiful. Each woman was desperately clinging to the other now, faces buried in each other's shoulders, moaning, gasping, and wailing uncontrollably while suffering together, the bombardment of a thousand "little deaths."

Tricia and Mr. Kenning waded over and sensuously reached out and caressed the ladies' backs and shoulders, feeling the energy of the moment. They and I were in absolute awe of the magnificence. It was Wilfree magic, again, at its very best.

Before long, it was too much for the two of them. Lana was spent, and Mrs. Kenning was a weak rag doll in her hands. Lana rolled them off the jet stream. Mrs. Kenning looked up to find Lana's eyes; in her emanating afterglow, with tears filling her eyes and a smile on her face, she leaned forward and passionately and deeply kissed her.

Lana held her tightly until she found a place in the shallows to splay themselves out while they recovered.

Mrs. Kenning exhaustingly ran her fingers over Lana's panties that were still around her neck, pulled them up to her nose, and took in a deep, sensual sniff.

"Oh my god, Lana. This necklace means so much more to me now than before. I'll remember this forever."

Lana smiled and moved a strand of Marie's wet blonde hair out of her face and behind her ear and said, "Thank you. It means a lot when I get to experience amazing moments with others. But just imagine, you guys haven't even become members yet. This is just the beginning of your journey."

With that, a giant smile of wonder and amazement came over her face. She looked out into the pool to find Mr. Kenning, not comprehending that we watched the whole thing. He had Tricia pinned against the side of the pool, and his face and hands were scouring her chest, licking and sucking and squeezing her gorgeous tits like a wild animal. Tricia was running her hands through his hair and pulling it intermittently. She wore a sly little deviant smile on her face and locked eyes with Mrs. Kenning.

Lana spoke, "They watched us, and it has made your husband ravenous."

The wife was shocked. She lifted her hand to cover her gaping mouth. Tricia's intense stare was causing a slight anxiety to well up inside.

Tricia seductively motioned with one finger for Mrs. Kenning to come over there. She gripped Mr. Kenning's shoulders and forcefully shoved him backward, unlocking his face from her tits. With confused uncertainty, he stood up and put his arms in the air, wondering what he had done.

Mrs. Kenning let out a little anxious gasp anticipating he had done something wrong as she got up and started moving towards them.

We all watched Tricia's head slip under the water. She didn't come back up. His head fell back with his eyes closed. His hands went from confusion to clenched fists.

"HOLY-FUCKING-MOTHER-OF-GOD!" he belted out.

We could all see the distorted shadow of Tricia devouring his engorged phallus. Her big, wild black locks floated around her head, whipping back and forth in the delayed manner hair does underwater as she shoved his dick in and out of her mouth while holding her breath. You could see all the muscles of Mr. Kenning clinch in pleasure. He was about to release his hot cum deep into her throat, but she suddenly stopped. She came up out of the water like an actress in a Hollywood movie, flinging her wet hair back, creating a sparkling rainbow of water across the pool.

"He's ready," she said as she locked eyes with Mrs. Kenning again.

Hell, I was ready now! I didn't realize I had been stroking my throbbing drooling cock during this whole show. I could feel the pressure increasing. Pre-cum was now running down the sides of my head. I can't come! I can't come! Don't do it. Let go of your dick before it's too late! These were the thoughts in my head. Sadistically, I let go. The misery and pain of suppressing my orgasm was becoming too much. I'll never make it to Ms. Hersh. She needs to call me now dammit! To distract myself let me change the subject...

The Clover pools were ingeniously designed for a variety of erotic activities. Careful and creative thought was put into the layout. As stated before, the whole pool looks like a cloverleaf with the "orgasmic jetstream" in the center. But the most clever parts, in my opinion, are the stone and concrete walls that confine the water. These four peninsula-like stone-tiled paths taper towards the center of the pool. They are the spaces between the leaves of water when you look from overhead, and the gaps between the rounded tips of the peninsulas are just close enough that most women and men can casually reach all four with each of their hands and feet at the same time in a "downward dog yoga pose" kind of way. I've seen many creative poses and uses for those four corners over the years. It's a very unique setup, and Tricia was about to take advantage of it.

"Marie, get your sexy ass up on those corners."

"What do you mean?" she replied.

Tricia eased over to the center. She explained about the four corners and showed her where to place her hands and feet. Lana helped her up.

"Like this?"

Mrs. Kenning's wet body was in a precarious and akeard looking downward dog pose; she looked between her legs at Tricia for approval. Her wet blonde hair was touching the water, and her perky pale tits tipped with stiff pink nipples swayed in unison with every adjustment she made to her position.

Her straight legs were parted and her bright white ass was high in the air. The position revealed her now deep red, swollen, tortured, and dripping pussy to all of us behind her. It was hard to tell if it was water, sweat, or grool, likely a mixture of all three. Her pussy looked tired and worn out. Her smiling face looked joyful and eager.

Like an unsure schoolgirl trying her best to please the teacher, she said, "How is this? Is this right?"

We chuckled. She smiled and did the best little twerk one could expect from a proper housewife. I genuinely don't know how she has the energy and desire after the aquatic pleasure assault she endured moments ago.

Tricia turned to the husband, "Your turn."

He quizzically responded, "Huh?"

She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards his wife's towering ass.

"I want you to get up there, behind her. I want you to fuck that worn-out pussy just like you were fucking my face underwater. She is aching for you."

"Uh, OK...I've never seen her pussy look like that."

"That's because she's never been used like that. And now you are gonna fuck your wife like the slut she wants to be."

"But..." He was cut off.

Tricia reached up and smacked that glistening white ass leaving a bright red handprint. Mrs. Kenning flinched as an unexpected bolt of pain shot through her body.

Mrs. Kenning, "Bill! Please...do as she says! I need a cock so bad right now!"

Her hips, her ass, her dripping sex, and her flushed body was screaming to be taken.

As I stood up I frustratingly interjected, "Bill, if you don't get up there and fuck the shit out of your wife, then I will."

And I wanted to so badly. I needed to shove my overstimulated dick as deep as it would go into that used, worn-out little slit. Her juices were gushing out by this point. She was a hot, syrupy mess.

With that, Bill climbed up onto the poolside. He stepped across with one foot and stood on the same spots as his wife's feet. His throbbing cock was flying high above the two pale mounds of her ass. She pressed herself back in search of his manhood, nearly knocking him backward into the waters below.

I dove into the pool, swam over and all three of us gathered around. Lana's hand was lost in between her legs and Tricia was squeezing and teasing her own boobs as I closed in. I made my way to the front of Mrs. Kenning. I scooped up that hanging hair and pulled her head up until I could look into her wanting eyes.

She moaned as her mouth fell open before uttering, "Please Jack, please fuck me. I need a big, thick dick to fill me up. I want to be your slut so you can whore me out to every sexy man like you. Please..."

Her eyes fluttered and rolled back. Her husband had just penetrated her. She was highly sensitive after her orgasmic tiraid with Lana. Her body shuttered. Her eyes closed and all her senses fled to her fuckhole. He let out a growl of pleasure as he grabbed her hips and quickly forced his dick in as deep as he could.

He looked amused as he blurted out, "Babe, you are so fucking wet I can't even feel you. He continued pounding her anyway. You could hear the squishing, sticky suction noises of a perfectly primed pussy.

Meanwhile, Tricia took advantage of the meticulous design of these pools. She placed herself directly under Mrs. Kenning, centering her pussy right over the fucking jetstream of ecstasy. Mrs Kenning's hanging tits were at the perfect height above her head for consumption. She proceeded to wrap her arms around the torso of Mrs. Kenning and dug her nails into her back, grabbing handfuls at a time, leaving scratch marks in her flesh. Tricia alternated between the dangling titties, latching on to each at times while fondling, biting, and sucking every part of her rock-hard nipples. They were orgasmic buttons at the mercy of Tricia's mouth.

Lana had planted herself right under the groin of Bill, getting an up-close view of the sloppy, wet penetrations. Her hands explored both bodies stroking, caressing her pussy and his balls. She was working diligently, licking and probing and lapping up the hot sex juices that were flowing from their bodies. She sucked her lips and fondled his balls. She stroked their taints and massaged their puckered assholes before sliding a slippery finger into each of them in perfect unison.

It was sensory overload for Mrs. Kenning. Her mind and her body were gone. All she could do was let go and let the transcendent urges of pleasure and pain wash over her. She embraced the constant state of orgasmic energy and let it flow through every ounce of her being.

Lana's pussy was hot and wet; the cool waters tickled her sensitive flesh. She let out a few delicious moans and groans.

"Mmmmm, you guys are fucking delicious. My head, my face, and all my senses are consumed with your fucking sex! Oh my god!"

She could feel the tensing and tightening organs of Mr. Kenning. An orgasm exploded within her body. She new he was about to unleash his hot, pent-up cum; she wanted to devour it.

"Bill, give me your cum! Fucking cum for me!"

Tricia, "Yes! Yes! Give it to both of us!"

She made her way down right next to Lana. Both girls were groping, grabbing, massaging, stroking any flesh they could reach. I watched them ravenously kiss each other before placing their faces in the perfect spot to look up and admire the manhood fucking the swollen, sensitive worn-out pussy of the newly discovered slut he has been married to for years.

"Hold me up Jack," said Mrs. Kenning.

She was reaching back, grabbing his cock. As I steadied her we looked back between her legs.

"Bill! Give the girls what they want!"

She yanks his cock out of her gaping hole and strokes it vigorously. He tenses up, his eyes close, and his head falls back. He lets out a wild, beastly moan as his legs quiver and his buttocks clinches tight. His stiff and pressure-laden cock explodes for Lena and Tricia unleashing ropes of cum onto their wanting, yearning faces and into their ravenous open mouths. Sexual ecstasy had overtaken the group. Tongues and hands and fingers were slurping at the sexual icing coating their faces while waves of dopamine brought delight and smiles and exasperations of pleasure to all. The erotic seconds were equal parts infinite pleasure for them and eternal torture for me.

But honestly, the pure pleasure was palpable, and my fully engorged dick wanted to unload into those hot moaning mouths too.

It was too much for me. I couldn't go any longer. I was fully aroused and at the point of explosion. I had to get out. I jumped up on the side, twisted around, and headed over to the bench to dry off.

All the bodies left in the pool were limp, worn out, and completely exhausted in ecstasy. When I turned around, Mrs. Kenning was in a full embrace of her husband, her arms tight around his neck, legs wrapped around his waist, and her face buried deep in the crook of his neck. I caught a fleeting glimpse of a tearful face with a joyous smile peeking out from under her wet dangling blonde hair.

The two girls were now sitting on the edge of the pool, basking in the sunlight while innocently picking at the ropes of cum that made its way into each other's hair.

I thought to myself, "Those two women make a great team and the Wilfree is better for having them on the staff."

I looked around to gather up my stuff and realized I had nothing. I hastely made my exit and strolled back to my suite to get ready for the arrival of Ms. Hersh, butt naked and with a fully erect, aching pleasure tool yearning for a release.

Coming soon...Chap. 02 - Tally Hersh : THE WILFREE