The Will of Miss Jaqueline

Story Info
A headstrong employee gets lessons in respect.
5.9k words
4.33
15.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2021. All characters are fictional. All characters are over 18. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are coincidental. Trigger warnings; coerced sex.

***

Dasha was tired and annoyed. Jaqueline, that mouse, had set her up with a vacation, but the destination was some hill country no-place, after a long flight. Dasha was certain there wouldn't even be a good place to get coffee in Olympic Hot Springs, wherever that was, and she would have to land in the Seattle-Tacoma Airport to get there! She would drive past the United States' coffee city! The photos of Olympic Hot Springs looked pretty enough, but more than a day or two would get old fast.

As she came out of airport security, a tall, broad shouldered man in a suit was holding up a sign with her name on it. The suit was tailored, and he filled it well; perhaps this wouldn't be so boring after all. "Welcome to Seattle, Dasha. I am Edward. Miss Jaqueline sent me, and I will take you to the retreat. Please, let me get your bags and we can be on our way."

"Miss Jaqueline", Dasha snorted.

Quietly, Edward said "One", as he casually picked the bags that Dasha had been struggling with. Mentally, Dasha was trying to see what this guy saw in Jaqueline, to be so respectful, but she was tired and didn't feel like asking. Edward held the back door of the sedan open for her, and Dasha flopped in and crossed her arms.

"Seatbelt, please."

"Why?" demanded Dasha.

"It is the law here, Dasha, and Miss Jaqueline said you would be expected to respect our rules."

"Whatever", snapped Dasha as she buckled.

Again, very quietly, Edward counted, "Two."

Edward said, "It will be about a three hour drive. There is water for you, and a sleep mask if you want to take a nap along the way." Water, and the sleep mask were arranged on a small pillow and a blanket. Dasha grunted, and took a sip of water while she toyed with the silk sleep mask. Edward was good looking, and wore that suit well, but he was entirely too deferential to 'Miss' Jaqueline. And from the signs, they were headed the opposite direction from the city so well known for coffee. Dasha put the sleep mask on, not caring how it might look, pulled the blanket over her and tried to sleep.

Edward checked her in the rear view mirror as she drifted off to sleep. She did seem exactly as spoiled as Jaqueline had warned him. He idly wondered, as he drove, how long it would take for Dasha to ask what he was counting. He glanced in the mirror again, and admired Dasha's face and figure. He had a few chances to get a look at her round little bottom on the way to the car. Dasha's rear end was most tempting, and between what he promised Jaqueline and what Dasha clearly deserved, this was going to be fun.

They pulled up at an isolated cabin and Dasha was still asleep. Edward smiled; this was very convenient. As quietly as he could, he unloaded the car, and was careful to secure Dasha's handbag with her phone in the house along with the rest of the baggage before waking Dasha. He took the water, and gently pulled the blanket off.

"Dasha, we are here."

Dasha stretched, unbuckled and got out. There was a single wood cabin, surrounded by tall pines, and obviously they had come down an unpaved drive. The smell of the pines filled the air, but there was also the smell of salt air, ocean on the breeze. It was cool, but the sun was going down. She could hear strange birds, but the familiar cry of sea birds, also. "Crap. What was that Jaqueline thinking? What's wrong with her?"

"Three." Edward had spoken softly but clearly, and it was so quiet here that Dasha heard him. "Dinner is waiting inside, Dasha." And a good thing, Dasha was starved.

The cabin was simple; the only door inside was for the bathroom. The kitchen was marked by the cabinets, stove, and other appliances. There was a ladder up to a loft over the kitchen and bath that she couldn't see up into, and a screen separated the bed from the rest of the room. The furnishings were beautiful though.

Edward let her eat alone, and he was in the kitchen behind a cabinet while Dasha ate. The meal was simple but delicious; shrimp with a teriyaki sauce, and steamed veggies, hot but still crunchy, with brown rice and a glass of a sweet white wine. When she was done, Edward replaced the dishes with a small plate of strawberries, half chocolate covered, the other half drizzled with a rich cream sauce with a hint of brandy. With that, he brought out an espresso. "Jaqueline and her nonsense, At least she arranged good food."

"Four."

"What are you counting for?!" demanded Dasha.

Edward smiled, and looked Dasha up and down in a way that made her uncomfortable, like she was the dessert. "You haven't figured this out?"

"Figured what out?! Jaqueline, that mouse, said this was a well deserved retreat for me, a trip I earned!"

"Five. Well, Dasha, Miss Jaqueline was truthful, but not complete. We are a long ways from anywhere, and the point of this retreat is that you are not respectful to her, and I felt you should learn some respect for Miss Jaqueline. She also said that you are out of control, and need some correction, so yes, you deserve what is ahead, and you have earned it. I proposed this little outing, and Miss Jaqueline liked my idea, and said I could have my way with you."

This man having his way with her wasn't the worst idea Dasha had entertained. In fact, it wasn't too far from what she had in mind, but 'correction' gave her an odd feeling; a bit scared, but more than a bit aroused. Now, a little more cautiously, she asked, "But the counting?"

"I am counting the number of times you have said something disrespectful about Miss Jaqueline. There will be a few rules here, but at any time, you may ask for your phone and call Miss Jaqueline. When she tells me you are free to go, I will take you to the airport for a return flight, or to a hotel in Seattle so you can enjoy the city for a bit. Those choices, of course, are yours. She believes you aren't strong enough for this, that you will try to whine and bully your way out of what is ahead of you, or that you'll demand your phone before sunrise. I am... willing to be surprised.

"The first rule here is, of course, respect Miss Jaqueline. I care about her deeply, and I have the utmost respect for her and many of her traits. The second rule is, follow my directions without hesitation or question. Until you ask for your phone, you are agreeing to everything that happens, you are granting consent. Do you understand, or will you wimp and ask for the phone?"

"But Jaqueline -" Dasha stopped herself. Edward was smiling, holding up one hand with all five fingers spread, and slowly raising a sixth finger. She caught herself. Took a deep breath. "But MISS Jaqueline can't do this!"

Edward got that smile again. He was in control. He was enjoying this, and that stirred a complex mix of apprehension and that tingle behind her mons. "In fact, she can. She gave you a stack of papers to sign for the travel voucher? You should have read them more carefully. I hold a consent form signed by you, acknowledging the terms you just agreed to, and that you can withdraw consent at any time. And we are miles from anyone here. But I can get your phone out of the safe if you are scared."

Dasha froze. Respect Jaqueline... wasn't what came natural for her, but this man clearly held Jaqueline in very high regard... She could go through the motions and see how this played out. As for obeying, and not questioning, that was really hard. But Jaqueline thought she couldn't do it...

Dasha reached a decision. She could take whatever Jaqueline and this Edward had dreamed up for her.

"I understand."

Edward stood, removed his jacket and hung it on a peg on the wall by the door, and as he was unbuttoning his cuffs and rolling his shirt sleeves up spoke.

"Good. Undress. There is something for you to wear on the bed."

Dasha hesitated and started to open her mouth to ask a question, but reminded herself; Jaqueline thinks I can't do this. She straightened up. and nodded, and went to the bed, which was behind a screen in the main room of the cabin. It was a full size bed, big enough for two, but barely. Behind the screen was a small dresser with a large mirror. She felt a little odd about a large mirror like that so close to the bed, but that was the least of her concerns right now. The 'something' to wear was... almost nothing. It was sheer, and black, covering her completely and leaving nothing to the imagination. The sleeves went down to her wrists, the legs of the bottoms went down to her ankle, and the back was open with a button so the collar would be snug, but everywhere else it was loose. As she put it on, aside from never having felt so naked, she realized it was comfortable to the skin and to move in. She looked modest until the moment she moved. She stretched in front of the mirror, and gasped when she realized there were long slits, running from collar and shoulder to the hem of the top, and from the waist band to the ankles, and worse, one running from the center of the waistband down the middle. If she didn't stand still, sit very carefully, or move slowly, she would be exposed. She started to stick her head around the screen to say something, but as she made eye contact with Edward, she remembered the rules. Again, taking a deep breath, she thought, I can't give Jaqueline the satisfaction.

Edward raised his voice a little from the far side of the screen, "Do remember the cuffs and anklets."

Dasha was puzzled for a moment, then saw on the pillow, four leather bands, with soft linings. She froze again, and felt her loins go liquid at the implications, as her mouth struggled not to say anything. Wordlessly she sat on the bed, and felt the cool fabric of the quilt where the seat of her pajamas opened, and began to buckle the broad bands around her ankles and wrists. When she stood up again, she looked at herself in the mirror. She had never seen herself like this, and a rush of feelings swept through her; vulnerable, exposed, sexy... Her nipples were hard little knots and like her bush, visible through the gauzy cloth. Hastily, she adjusted the top as one breast was peeking out between sections of the top. The cuffs were not how she had ever seen herself, but it made her feel like she was letting go, setting aside her need to be in control, and she had very mixed feelings about that. Being tough was... who she was, and here being tough wouldn't help her. Maybe this was part of what Edward saw in Jaqueline.

She came out from behind the screen, blushing deeply and looking at Edward's shoes. He still had his tie and shoes on, and had a drink in his hand. When Dasha glanced up, he nodded approvingly, and Dasha's heart jumped for a moment, and then her blush burned hotter on her face and chest. She could feel the blush creeping down to her nipples, and that wasn't helping at all.

"Now, since you caught yourself and corrected yourself, I won't count that last remark, but that still leaves five disrespectful remarks about Miss Jaqueline to deal with." He pulled out a chair from the table, a chair with no arms, sat down, and set his drink on the table. "Come here."

Inside, Dasha's mind was spinning furiously. He couldn't be serious. He's going to spank me. This is over the line. I have to get the phone. No, I can't give Jaqueline the satisfaction. As she crossed the room, she weighed her options. She walked slowly to preserve her modesty with her pajamas opening in unusual ways, but it bought her time to think. When she was a step away from Edward, she put on her sexiest smile, and looked him straight in the eye as she walked over him with her legs to either side of the chair. She could feel the cool air on her mons as the sections of fabric spread on her thighs and hips exposing her cunny to him, and she tried to sit on his lap astride him. Edward was having none of this, though.

"Good try. We are back up to six."

She backed up and tried to sit demurely on his lap and again, he stopped her.

"You know what is coming. Lie across my lap."

The blush returned in full force. She looked down and put her tummy on his thighs. She could feel his manhood poking into her through his trousers. He yanked down her bottoms to her knees, and pulled her top halfway up her back. He lifted and adjusted her a little, and her legs bent over him, raising her bottom, and she could feel her pussy throbbing between her thighs, and knew that he was seeing the split of her womanhood as he looked at her back side.

"So six transgressions."

He ran his hand over her bottom as lightly as a butterfly's wing and felt her shiver. His hand stroked her bottom again, more firmly, as if he was trying to find the spot to administer 'correction'. His other hand was around her torso, but his fingertips were resting on the side of her breast. She felt the hand holding her tense a little, and she tightened up in anticipation.

*smack*

"One."

Her bottom stung a little, but not as bad as she feared.

"Two."

The second spank landed on the same spot. She was blushing again, but now she could feel her bottom start to go as pink as her chest.

"Three."

She felt a small tear of shame, as she meekly accepted this, but it was halfway over.

"Four."

This was the loudest spank so far. Her ass cheeks rippled and burned under his hand. She thought of her phone, but told herself, only two more.

"Five."

This one was light, but against the tender flesh of her bottom, still stung a bit. Then she felt his hand slide down, and caress her bottom and thighs, brushing against her pussy. No! She felt his hand spread the moisture that was starting to leak from her. Her body was betraying her as it responded to his strength and the spanking he was administering. But her thighs relaxed, exposing her quim even more and the feel of his hand against the side of boob sent other thrills through her body.

"Six."

The lightest yet, this time he ran a fingertip down the split of her cunny and she felt him spread her nectar. She was trembling, and her nipples were stiff against his thigh. But she could also feel him stiff against her. She relaxed, as he had completed the six that he had promised her.

"Seven."

One final firm slap on her ass, stinging, took her off guard.

"The last one was for getting turned on when I was administering correction."

"That's not fair! What about you?"

"What were the rules?"

Dasha gasped. After that spanking, she wasn't ready for another, and she couldn't reach for the phone, she just couldn't let Jaqueline know that she wimped out so easily. As her mind raced, he spoke, "Kneel beside me." She silently kneeled then sat on her heels next to him. She was ashamed at acquiescing so easily, but she didn't know what else to do. He placed a hand on the back of her head, "Look at me."

"That wasn't for my pleasure or yours. Why did I spank you?"

"Because you-"

"Shh. I just said it wasn't about me. Try again."

"Because Jaq- Miss Jaqueline want-"

"No. Try again. Think of the rules."

Meekly, Dasha looked down as she whispered, "Because I was disrespectful about Miss Jaqueline."

"Very good. Would you like to take this over to the couch, and can I get you another glass of wine or something else to drink?"

"The wine would be nice."

"New rule; you address me as 'Mr. Edward' or 'Sir'."

"The wine would be nice, Mr. Edward."

Edward extended a hand to help her up, and guided her to the couch before going for her wine. On his way back to the couch, he snagged his drink, and brought the glasses to where Dasha was sitting.

Dasha looked at him as he made himself comfortable. His tie was a little loose, but otherwise, he was still dressed.

"Mr. Edward, Sir, I can't ask questions..."

"Dasha, you may, if I ask you to, or if I ask you what is on your mind. So, what is the first question?"

"Does Jaqueline have to call you 'Sir' or 'Mr. Edward'? Sir?"

He laughed, took a pull from his drink, got a thoughtful look, and his eyes roamed her body for a moment. "No, of course not. Haven't you noticed me referring to her as 'Miss Jaqueline'?

"But, Mr. Edward, she's so - She's - It isn't easy to - I mean... I don't understand what you respect about her."

"As I said, she has many worthy qualities. Her heart, above all others. You think she doesn't want to lash out at people who are unkind to her? It is easier to restrain herself? She is stronger than she realizes."

Dasha sat quietly for a moment, and shyly, slowly raised her hand.

"Very good Dasha, yes, what is on your mind?"

"Then why - why this? Why you, Sir?"

"I said you may ask. Note that I did not say I had to answer."

"That little bitch!" Dasha froze, realizing what she had just said.

"And you were doing so well. No more wine for you. Why don't you get a glass of water and set that glass by the sink?"

Dasha nodded, and silently complied. She returned to the couch with her water and glanced at Edward. He nodded. She set the glass down, and sat.

"Before I administer correction for that last gaffe, make me more comfortable."

Again, the blush rose. She couldn't be treated this way. Except... she could. He could treat her this way. She got redder as she realized how much his calm strength turned her on. She fumbled for a moment before sitting at his feet and untying and taking of his shoes, then peeling off his socks. He scooted to the edge of the sofa and sat up straight, with a quirky little grin. Dasha hesitated, then undid his belt. as he loosened his tie. She picked at his shirt buttons. As she helped him out of his clothes, he sipped his drink, and admired the bits of Dasha that peeked out of her pajamas, and the delights he could make out through the gauze. He lifted his fingers to his nose, and the smell of her was still there, and it was more intoxicating than the bourbon and water in his hand. He set down the drink, so she could help him out of his shirt. Then he stood and she couldn't meet his eyes as she helped him out of his trousers.

As he stood in his trunks, "There is one more thing, Dasha."

She hesitated, before reaching for his undershorts, whispering, "Yes, Sir."

Now that he was nude, he sat down again, with his manhood fully exposed, She didn't want to stare, but she couldn't help herself. She had never been around a man this comfortable without clothes on, and this in control of himself. She stood in front of him, not knowing what to do, when he said, "Please, sit." As she turned to sit on the couch, he added, "Where you were, sit at my feet."

Her poor bottom was still a little tender, but she sat on the floor. "Yes, Sir, thank you." She didn't know why she said that but it felt right. He reached out and started playing with her hair as he seemed lost in thought.

"The correction for your last offense..." he started. Dasha stiffened at the word correction, even though his fingers in her hair was strangely comforting. "...you will kiss me."

Dasha got to her knees, and leaned over his legs, and she could smell the bourbon on his breath, a complex spicy smell. Edward leaned back and stayed out of reach. "Not there."

Dasha froze. It was a point of pride for her that she didn't do oral sex on men. They could lick her all night, she would ride them like a scooter, but she didn't put her mouth on them, down there. He couldn't mean... "Unless you would rather I dig out your phone."

She took a deep breath. She had never... you know. Before. With her mouth. But he had only said kiss. Hesitantly, she rested her head on his chest, and could hear his heart beat as she inched down. She closed her eyes, as her lips touched the tip of his manhood, and she couldn't help herself as her tongue flicked out to taste the wetness on her lips, then his tip. She was shocked at herself, she had never wanted a man or his... fluids in her mouth, but he tasted sort of like her own honey, a little salty, a little sweet, a little musky, very slippery, and yet different, and as she lingered over him, she felt herself melt between her thighs. She knew exactly what she wanted, but didn't know how to get where she wanted. She backed away, trembling with desire. He had that quirky little grin again. The imp in Dasha's heart wanted to wipe that grin away, make him beg to take her, but Dasha realized that she was burning to do that for him, to beg him to take her. Meekly, she raised her hand again.

12